Loyal Daughter - Cover

Loyal Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amy's mother keeps allowing herself to be pushed around by Tina, a woman in her twenties mom works with. Though frusterated, Amy's also gets strangely aroused by her mother's passivity to this rude young lady.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation  

Even as I sat in the cafeteria at school on Monday, I couldn't get my mind off of the scene that Tina had directed in the handicapped changing room at the mall on Saturday. I poked at my lunch. I didn't even notice when that bully Kerri Adams sat down beside me.

"Geez Amy, this food is crap. Your Mom runs the school board, doesn't she? Couldn't she get us something edible for a change?"

I wasn't in the mood. Kerri took turns annoying and bullying all of the girls in my grade. So far, she had pretty much left me alone because everyone knew who my mom was. Today was different.

"Go fuck yourself, " I told her.

"What, you don't want to talk about your Mom?"

"No."

"Because I heard a really interesting rumor..."

That got my attention. Suddenly, I was much less interested in mashing the hamburger patty on my plate. I tried not to show too much of a reaction, but I was sure she could see me swallowing back my nerves.

"What rumor was that? Who'd you hear it from?"

"Well... seems I have a friend who works in your moms office for mandatory work experience. She told me all sorts of interesting things. " Kerri smirked.

Tina! My hands began to shake.

"She said that your Mom likes to be pushed around by girls. And she said... you're the same way." Kerri announced, studying me carefully.

I just sat there, totally stunned. Me? Like Mom?" It's not true, " I said, a little louder than I really intended.

Some of the other kids were staring at us now, and my stomach was doing flip flops. I was trying not to make a scene, but anyone could feel the tension as I felt the sweat grow against my upper lip and hands were tightening around my spoon until they were turning purple. Couldn't Kerri see how upset this was making me? Why couldn't Kerri just back off?

"Which part Isn't true? About your Mom, or about you?" She was grinning like she really knew something. I just wanted to wipe that smug look off of her face.

What happened next was really a blur. In all my time at school, I had never been in a fight, but I was suddenly slamming my food tray into the school bully's face. Than I was on top of her. I guess I must have surprised her, because soon I was on top of her, with my knees pinning down her shoulders.

"You don't say a fucking word, " I shouted at her. She was trying to squirm out from under me, but I held her there. Other kids were gathering around to watch the fight. I grabbed some mashed potatoes from off of her tray, and began to cram it into her mouth. " You don't llike the food Kerri? Well that's just too bad. Swallow those potatoes. Do you need something to drink?"

I felt myself being lifted off of her just as I finished pouring the little carton of milk over her face. She choked and sputtered on the floor. Mr. Hall pulled me away quickly, and I continued to kick at her as he dragged me away.

My mother didn't even try to get me out of trouble on this one. I got a week's suspension for it. On the bright side, so did Kerri. I guess she just has such a reputation as a bully, that they assumed she instigated the whole thing. That still didn't make things any easier as my mom picked me up from the principal's office, and began to drive me home.

"Mom, I..."

"Quiet Amy. We'll talk about this when we get home. "

This was puzzling. Just two days before, I had leaned against the changing room wall and looked down at Mom while she was on her knees submissively licking my privates! But now I had slipped up and was beneath her again. In a way, something Kerri said Tina said was gnawing at my gut more than anything.

How could Tina possibly think that I was a doormat just like my mother? Let alone tell such a secret to the likes of Kerri...

... that I was like... Mom???

I felt queasy by the very idea! I had done all I could to prove to Tina that I would never fall into the same passive role that my own mother had. Couldn't she see how different I was? I was getting angrier by the minute, just thinking about Tina daring to say such a cruel and naughty things about me.

It just wasn't fair!

And yet, here I was, little Amy letting Mommy discipline me again, right? At least when mom took charge, it felt right, like we were a mother and daughter again, but I didn't know if I could go back to that. After all I'd seen and done, wasn't mother's authority over anyone just a stupid joke? She was just Tina's plaything now, and I couldn't let that happen to me.

As soon as we walked through the front door to the house, I knew that Tina was around. I could smell the smoke from her putrid cigarettes a mile away. Id grown to accept it, like mother, and now even my clothes and pillow sheets even reeked of Tina. I made a face from the odor as Mom led me to the kitchen, but echoed mom's artificial smile for Tina who was standing beside the table with her arms folded across her chest. She motioned for both of us to sit down.

"Debbie tells me you got into a little fight at school. Is that right Amy?"

The teen girl was confident in her control over us. I desperately wanted to prove her wrong and show how I was anything but my mother's passive little daughter, but only I choked out a little, "... yes Tina."

She walked around to where Mom was sitting, and reached her hand along the top of Mom's blouse. She was watching me as she began to toy with the top button.

"Who did she get into a fight with Debbie?"

"Another girl in her grade. Kerri Adams. " Mom choked out, avoiding Tina's gaze and eyes cast down at the same spot on the floor mine were.

Tina unfastened the second button on Mom's blouse before allowing her hand to wander away. Then she walked in my direction. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck standing up as she reached her hand along my shoulder and then to the top button of my blouse.

My face went red.

She was purposely treating me and Mom the same way! Didn't she see that? This wouldn't do, not at all! I bit my lower lip squirming my how similar I may have looked sitting there next to my mother with Tina hand toying with my button.

"Well, well, little Amy. It seems you have more guts than I thought. Maybe you're not like your mommy after all. Maybe you belong above her in the family."

And the butterflies started, yet again!

I found myself ashamed by how much those word really pleased me. Part of me was all to ready to break free of my mother's passively cow like dead weight, whatever the price.

Nonetheless, Tina continued unbuttoning the first two buttons on my blouse, leaving me breathless and now looking as stupid as mother just sitting there with the top of my little bra exposed. While I liked Tina's words about rising above her in the family, my moistening private parts weren't listening at all!

She wandered back to Mom.

"What do you think, Debbie? Does little Amy belong above you in the family? You've always fantasized about it. That's why it was so easy for some one half your age to take control of you? " Tina cut Mom off before she could speak. " Of course, it doesn't matter what Li'l Debbie Brown Nose thinks anymore, does it? I'm the head of the family now."

Two more buttons on Mom's blouse left her bra entirely exposed as mother sat stock straight at attention and insipidly let Tina just talk to her like that! Mom's passive glassy eyed expression made me furious, yet I couldn't tear my eyes away. I hated Tina for doing it, mom for letting her, and myself for licking my lips as I watched. Just another couple of buttons and Mother's blouse would be fully open. I froze as Tina walked back in my direction again.

"I guess it's up to you and me now, Amy. Do you think so little of yourself you'd stand there and get wet while letting another woman exposes your own daughter breasts? That's what your mother's doing right now, aren't you Debbie?"

Tina grinned back at mother, who had a fresh salty little martyring tear trailing down her humiliated cheek, unable to look at either of us.

"What about it Amy? Is Tina's little Amy a submissive little push over just like her pathetic slut of a mommy is? " Tina cooed into my ear seductively.

"... uh... No, " I told her, but my breathing quickened as she reached down the front of my blouse. She didn't rush to unbutton me, and took her time. I felt her hand and fingers tickle and tease against on my breasts, and toyed with them as she spoke.

"We'll have to find out, won't we? As the new head of this family, I give out the punishment for today's fight. Maybe I should tell you what the punishment is. "

She pulled another of my buttons loose. My pussy tingled as Tina's button play took all the wind out of my anger. I was trying to fight the feeling, but for some reason, I desperately both feared longed to savor whatever naughty little punishment Tina had dreamed up.

"I've always wanted a puppy dog. Of course, puppies can be messy little creatures, so someone has to take care of them, " she shot a look towards Mom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.