Loyal Daughter - Cover

Loyal Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy's mother keeps allowing herself to be pushed around by Tina, a woman in her twenties mom works with. Though frusterated, Amy's also gets strangely aroused by her mother's passivity to this rude young lady.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation  

I always suspected something... well... "weird" was going on between my mother and Tina. I just never expected anything like - Okay, that's not exactly true... I mean, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to seeing some of it coming, but later it just got so -

well...

I shouldn't skip ahead.

My names Amy and I'm fourteen. Ever since the divorce, I think Mom has felt her power over me slipping away, which is only natural, since I'm practically an adult and very mature for my age! My mother is the Vice President of the Board of Education for the whole district and is a work-aholic, but at home, she's another story. She's always whining after me to me to do boring chores around the house, and trying to set dumb limits on my curfew and stuff, which is the real problem.

The problem is, she wont make me stick to it!

She's such a big shot at work that you'd think she'd be able to tell me what to do, but she just wont. I mean, she tries sometimes, blabs on and on endlessly, but when push comes to shove, I can always count on Mom to cave, leaving me to pretty much do as I want.

Not that I'm lazy! I have plenty of other stuff to do what with school, friends, boys, video games and other junk like that! I would work, It's just... what's the point? Since mother's obviously happier sputtering along behind me cleaning up and complaining, no matter how much she may squeak otherwise!

My Mom's in her late thirties and has no social life (this is why she must try to ruin mine! < grrrr >) Mommy dresses... well, like a Mom! She never dates or even thinks of herself that way. I try to encourage her, because I'd do anything to loosen up her tight ass! She's maybe five pounds heavier around her bottom than she'd like to be, but she's got a pleasant face and I've seen guys gawking at her C- sized chest, which kinda pisses me off, since my boobs are... well... coming along... (sigh)... s-l-o-w-l-y!

So... Tina...

The first time I heard Mom talk about Tina is was because she was coming to work with Mom at the Board of Education office. She was seventeen, and had to complete her mandatory work experience to graduate. Her school couldn't get her a placement anywhere else because she had a reputation - (whatever that means)! Mom wouldn't say anymore, lecturing school files are supposed to be confidential,

but something about Mom's tone made me suspicious...

So the school dumped her at the Board of Education office. It kind of serves Mom right too, getting stuck with all the bad kids, because it was probably my dumb Mommy who made up the stupid policy for mandatory work experience in the first place! So Mom had brought the whole thing on herself, in a way.

And Mom started to complained about Tina endlessly too! Tina this and Tina that! Mom worked herself into a fit bitching about her! Sometimes to tears, and this was only their first week together too!

Something had to break -

A few days later, Mom stopped complaining, and got very quiet, refusing to talk about Tina at all. She came home in tears, and then looking blank and exhausted.

Totally weird.

Then one morning Mom started talking nicely about Tina, like how she was a smart girl, and a good role model and all that -blah, blah, blah! She even started blabbing about how much of a good influence Tina would be on me, and how much she would like it if we became friends. There was no way that I wanted my Mom choosing my friends for me (ick!), but she was just so insistent about it that she finally wore me down and I agreed to have Tina over. I had no idea why my Mom seemed so relieved and happy about it.

All I could do is wait and see what a loser Mom was setting me up with.

Boy was I wrong. Tina was one of those people who could get away with almost anything. She's gorgeous. She has red frizzy hair and a bod to kill for! She wears all sorts of cool and sexy clothes that I could never pull off! Tina became like an older sister and we hung out together a lot and she let me borrow clothes and stuff, even though Mom grimaced through her smiles, she said nothing to our faces.

Even though Tina's only a teenager, she acts much more mature, and I have to admit that I've kind of in awe of her. She has the most amazing body, and I felt embarrassed when Tina would catch me staring at her, and was more surprised when I'd catch Mom doing the same! I thought Mom wanted me and Tina to be friends, and was pissed at her for edging me out.

I was starting to fear that Mom was stealing my friend! Tina wasn't as friendly with Mom as she was with me, but their connection seemed stronger and deeper, plus I was sure they talked privately at work behind my back, which made me feel jealous and left out! Tina seemed to notice this, and eased the tension by secretly assuring me she liked me lots better.

But the weird part is, I got the weirdest gut feeling that the more time Mom spent with Tina, and the more Mom rushed around to please her...

... the more Mother secretly resented her presence in out lives,

and even maybe...

... hated her.

But this made no sense. Why would mother go to all this trouble? Making Tina such a part of the family? It didn't make sense. Something was up all right!

By now, I was getting used to the weird vibe between Mom and Tina. Like the first few times Tina was over, Mom was so eager for us to get along, and for everything to be perfect. It was almost like Tina's approval was growing more important to Mother than I was. I guess she didn't get enough of Tina at work.

"If you girls need anything, just let me know, " she said, as she brought us a couple of cokes. " I'll just be in the next room, honey."

For the rest of the night, she just fluttered about, making us snacks, and checking if everything was okay. It was a bit embarrassing, actually. It just got stranger from there.

The next time Tina was over, Mom cooked dinner for us. Not just one of those easy microwave dinners, either, but a full roast chicken dinner, with all sorts of side dishes. She was so anxious to make it perfect, that must have worked 8 hours on it! Then just as we all sat down to eat?

Tina said it looked boring and asked if I wanted to grab some burgers instead?

My eyes darted to Mom, and though here eyes were wet, she forced a phoney smile. I noticed she wasn't invited either. Tina got me laughing at Mom's expression in the car, and then we ate like burgers in the parking lot. When we returned, I saw Mom hadn't eaten and was still standing where we'd left her! This made me feel somewhat guilty, But Tina and her had a private talk, so I guess it was okay. Mom even insisted on doing all of the dishes too, which was cool for me, because normally that's something she' d have nagged me to do.

Over the next week, I could see what a pushover Mom was becoming. I was kind of used to it, but it felt funny too, because I didn't like to see what a doormat she was becoming. I mean, she is my Mom after all. She kept on inviting Tina over, and then sort of lingering around while she was there. For some reason, she seemed almost jealous when we were together just giggling, and hanging out or watching a movie on TV.

It gave me the creeps, Mom's jealousy act.

By the second week, I could see that Tina was really taking advantage of the situation. Like, my Mom would never have allowed anyone to smoke in the house, but when Tina lit up one day, Mom just raced around the house to find her an ashtray. I know she didn't like it at all, and it got stupid when because me and Mom kept coughing all evening, but Mom didn't say anything. I couldn't believe Tina didn't catch my pouts to Mom to say something, but Mom just kept rushing over to flick the ashes off Tina's cigarette when Tina would grunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.