Vegas Trip - Cover

Vegas Trip

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2002 by Mushroom

Erotica Sex Story: While visiting Las Vegas with his wife, he decided to pop into a strip club and see what the action is. What he gets is somthing that totally blows him away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Tired of the normal "fuck-suck" stories I read, I decided to write some my own way. They are much longer than most, and have (I feel) more character development than most other adult stories.
This story is intended only to be enjoyed by consenting adults. It is based on both real life experiences and fantasy. Any similarities to anybody, living or dead, is intentional. Only the names have been changed to protect the involved parties.
If you are interested in more like these, my E-Mail address is mushrom@hotmail.com.
I welcome any input, or comments, or your own stories. Since I distribute it for free, please do not place it in any "pay for access" sites. Other than that, as long as nothing is cut out (including these comments) distribution is unlimited.
Thank you, and enjoy.


Between school and work, it had been a rough couple of months. My wife and I wanted to take a break, so we took a weekend trip to Las Vegas. The drive took 4 hours, and we took turns driving on the way up. We got there at around 10pm, and started having fun.

We spent the next 6 hours in the casinos, playing 21, craps, and the slots. We finally needed to take a break, and headed to our motel room to get some sleep. The next day passed much the same way. We only had a small bag with spare clothes and other essentials, so did not bring clothes for seeing shows in.

That night, I left Lois at a casino in downtown while I looked around for a while on my own. While I was out, I hit a big jackpot, and decided to take a break from gambling for a bit. I took my $400, and took a walk. I saw a strip club, and decided to go in. I relaxed, watching a big titted black girl playing with her own tits onstage.

I had been at the table for less than 5 minutes before a girl sat next to me. She was young, pretty, and had delicious looking tits. They looked to be 36D's, and looked nice and soft. I could tell that she was a natural, not the injected boobs that most strippers had. She also had a thick Southern Drawl, and my pecker got hard almost at once.

She asked if I could buy her a drink, and I decided "what the hell?" Her name was Lois (coincidence?), and sat next to me as we talked. She had been in town for only a short time, having originally come from North Carolina. We chatted, and she ran her hand up and down my thigh, teasing the head of my cock through my pants.

I was enjoying this teasing, and bought her another drink. She suggested we move to a booth at the back of the bar, and I followed her there. Her tight ass moved nicely under her skirt as I followed her there. Once in the booth, she snuggled up against me, and started to caress my cock through my pants. I moved a hand further over her shoulder, and caressed her soft breasts.

I was correct. It was all soft, tender breast. No silicone or saline injected into her beauties. Her nipples quickly became erect, pushing against my palm. Within 5 minutes, she had me on the verge of cumming in my pants. She sensed this, and backed off. We continued this for 5 more minutes, until she told me that she would have to leave for a few minutes. It was her turn to dance next, but she kissed my ear, asking my to stick around.

They called her name a minute later, and I got a seat next to the stage to watch. She shook her tits around, then removed her top. Her nipples were still hard, and were wonders.

This Lois gave a hot show, most of the time covering her large boobs with her long black hair. The peeks given when it got hung up on her nipples were wonderful. When she finally removed her panties, I could see that her black pubes were well trimmed. She layed on her back in front of me, and spread her legs. I looked at her pussy, and noticed that it was damp. Had I gotten to her too?

She finished her dances, and I left her a $10 tip before I moved back to the booth. She rejoined me 5 minutes later, and I bought her another drink. She told me that she would be leaving in 15 more minutes because her shift was ending. I played with her titties during that time, and she decided to get more personal with me.

She took my hand, and placed it inside her top. I was now playing with her naked titty as she unzipped my pants. She reached inside my shorts, and slowly jerked my cock. I was enjoying this, and decided to return the favor. I moved my other hand down, and slipped my hand under her skirt, and into her panties.

They were wet, and I easily slipped a finger into her. She rested her head on my shoulder and softly moaned as I stroked her clit with my thumb. I had to fight to hold myself back as she was soon climaxing on my fingers. I felt a little bolder as she relaxed, and asked if she wanted to have dinner with me after she got off work.

She looked at me for a few seconds, then agreed. She removed her hand and zipped me up. "I'll be seeing you later" she said as she patted my bulge. She then wrote a phone number on a napkin, telling me to call in 1 hour, giving her enough time to go home and get changed. I had another drink, then left the club.

I made a call, and we chatted for a few minutes. I told her that I was serious about dinner, and she gave me her address to pick her up at. I drove to the apartment building she told me, and saw her waiting in front wearing a knee length skirt and a nice blouse. We kissed quickly as she got in, then went to a nice little Italian restaurant.

During dinner, I treated her like a lady. Holding her chair for her, doing nothing but holding her hand, and talking about current affairs. She was a student at the University during the day, and was majoring in Political Science. Before we knew it, almost 2 hours had passed. We left, and while the car was warming up, we kissed passionately.

"I want to let you know, I have never done anything like this with a customer before" she whispered into my ear. I told her that I had not either.

I had been married for 5 faithful years, but now I wanted to fuck this girl. I asked her what she wanted to do, and she replied "I want you to fuck my brains out. Take me home."

When we got back to the apartment, she told me to wait there, and got out. She went around the corner, then came back a minute later driving a little 2 door car. "Follow me" she directed. I followed her to a small motel about 2 miles away. She already had a key, and unlocked the door as I got there, and we both went in.

It was a small suite, more like a studio apartment than a motel room. The bedroom was separate from the rest, and it even had a small couch in the main room. She said that she was staying here, finding it was only cost a little more than an apartment, and they cleaned up for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.