The Cat And The Spider - Cover

The Cat And The Spider

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2002 by Mushroom

Spiderman Fanfic Sex Story: Catwoman meets spiderman. Is she going to figure out his secret identity?

Caution: This Spiderman Fanfic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Superhero   BDSM   Light Bond   Petting   Safe Sex   Size   Slow   Violence   .

Foreward: This story takes place immediately after the second part of another story called "Batman And Robin", by Steve. In case you have not read it, this story is available on my web site.

After Tim (The replacement Robin after Dick Greyson left for his own comicbook) and Batgirl became lovers, Batman and Robin captured Catwoman. Bruce attempts to turn her back to her good side, but obviously, that is not meant to be.

It is a compilation of her, and my favorite comic hero, the Fantastic Spiderman. It occurs before his marriage to Mary Jane Watson, during one of his innumerable times of loneliness. After all, being a superhero can be a lonely job...

Finally! After a week of Bruce's attention, Selina was starting to go stir-crazy. Sure, she was realizing that she was in love with the eccentric millionaire, but there was another part of her damaged mind that screamed that she should let no man possess her.

Taking advantage of a lapse of caution during one of her lovemaking sessions with Bruce, she slipped into the bathroom to "clean herself up. She knew that she cared for him (love??? HAH!). She appreciated what he had done for her, even though she could not stay here. After all, cats are known for going crazy in confinement, even if the cage is make of silk and gold instead of iron.

Slipping into a black spandex outfit she had Bruce get her, she clipped through the tiny window of the bathroom, and into the night.

She quietly crept over to the garage, and grabbed the first vehicle that caught her eye. Bruce was a true collector, having over 80 vehicles of all kinds, sorted by type. Jeeps, cars, pickups, motorcycles, and others were lined up in the garage, sorted by type and class. And they were not necessarily very valuable. A classic 19641/2 Ford Mustang convertible sat next to a 1968 Toyota Corolla. Although the pony car was by far more valuable, he still seemed to treasure the classic family car next to it, as it was in just as fine a shape.

After spending 10 minutes creeping through the vehicles, she selected something she found in the back. The back of the garage was a workshop, with at least 8 vehicles in various states of restoration. In the back, was an obvious new arrival.

A black cover was removed to reveal a motorcycle. Black paint and chrome, with a fairing, large plastic saddlebags, and trunk. She looked at the cylinder heads, and saw a Honda logo. Then looking at the gas tank, the words "GoldWing" jumped out at her. She quickly walked through the workshop, liberating a few tools, and placed them into the storage areas. She checked the bike over, grabbed a helmet, and quietly pushed it out the door. "Shit this is heavy!" she thought, but was able to push it until it started the long downhill roll to the main gate.

She easily deactivated the alarm system, and opened the gate. Gunning the large 1,000cc engine to life, she made quick time to her apartment. Grabbing a spare outfit and tool kit, her cash stash, and some other sundry items, she tossed them into the trunk and saddlebags of the bike.

Feeling a slight twinge, she went back upstairs, and wrote out a quick note:

Dear Bruce,

I am sorry, but I just can not be what you want, at least not now. Do not worry, your secret will always be safe with me. If you could see it in yourself to sign the motorcycle over to me, I will pay you back when I get the chance. Just name your price, and it will be yours when I am ready.

Selina

PS: Can you please take care of my cats? I know you would care for them until my return. No matter what else, a fellow cat lover can not be all bad.

She made a quick call to Wayne Industries, leaving a cryptic message with her address. She knew Bruce (or Batman) would be over quickly, and find her gone, and the note. She passed off the concern for what she thought of Bruce as a way to have her cats taken care of. Although she knew it was a lie, she had to try.

Back at the bike, she got on, and roared out into the night, leaving Gotham City behind.


Peter was having another rough night. He had another nightmare about Gwen. Ever since Mary Jane had told him to get lost, he had been having nightmares about his dead girlfriend. Although he knew he could have done nothing, he still blamed himself.

He decided to go for a walk, and soon found himself here. Although it was over a mile long, it was relaxing to walk along the span of the Brooklyn Bridge. Although, most people do not walk it like he did.

Lifting his head, he looked down into the waters below him. He chuckled as he continued to walk, upside-down, his feet on the underside of the bridge. After making the Brooklyn side again, he crawled out from underneath, and cast a web, going into "Webslinger Mode".

Ahhhhhhh, the fresh NY air! The friendly banter of the cabbies! The mugging of an old lady! What?

There she was, cowering as a young Asian kid held a broomstick in his hands, obviously threatening her with it. She handed over her purse, and the kid turned to run, and smacked into a wall of webs. "Yeach!" he yelled, then turned to see a man, dark red and black, suspended in a squatting position, upside down just a foot away.

"I am sorry, but that just does not match your shoes."

Pulling back from the webs, Sonny Ho readied his stick, and assumed a fighting stance. With only the slightest pause, he let out a "Kia", then attacked, swinging the staff at the head of the man who mocked him. But he was no longer there!

"Want to try again, Hong Kong Fooey?"

He saw the figure flip right-side up on his feet, then stand just a few feet away. Sonny made a series of quick attacks, ones that would have made his Master proud if it had been a competition. But the Man was not there! He did not strike a single time, and watched as the figure agilely slipped just out of range each time he was about to strike.

"Hmmmmm, let's try this. I call it 'Sweet and Sour Jailbird'."

Before Sonny knew what happened, he was hanging upside down from a street sign, his arms and legs webbed together behind the staff. He saw Spiderman help the old lady return to her feet, handed her the purse, and slipped into the night as the police arrived. He was not sure which was worse, returning to jail, or having the cops laugh at him as he hung there, in such an undignified manner.


Selina drove all night, finally deciding on heading towards the Big Apple. New York was like a second home to her, having gone to College there. She was feeling tired, having not slept after the wonderful fucking from Bruce. She settled into a room at a cheap motel, and slept until just after sunset. It was only another 4 hours to New York, and the town she knew so well.

It almost seemed strange, returning to almost a different life. As the quiet and shy Selina, she rarely noticed what happened around her. However, as Catwoman, she saw all. Pimps, hooker, drug dealers, punks, and Wise Guys were all around. "Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I can make it here. After all, if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere." She purred quietly, amused at her little joke.

Grabbing a paper, she found a secluded little diner to grab a bite to eat, and scan the apartment listings. Almost immediately, a place in Soho caught her eye. Price was more than she was used to in Gotham, but fairly reasonable for NY. Having found 8 or 9 other possibilities, she paid and headed back to the bike.

She got there just as 2 punks were opening the trunk. "Meow!" she screamed, instantly going into her cat mode. The punks looked at her, and one walked towards her, a prybar in his hands as the other removed her bag from the trunk.

"Come on little chickie, we can have some fun... just the three of us. You do not have to get hurt, and might actually enjoy it." He gave her a disgusting leer, and lowered the bar, grabbing his crotch with his other hand.

"Hey, I got the stuff Joey, let's just split" his partner yelled.

"Not just yet, I think she likes me!" he called back, licking his lips.

Selina was suddenly furious. Visions of her younger self flooded back, always scared of scum like these. Of multiple muggings, and one attempted rape by such a punk. Only the intervention of 2 other students nearby had saved her from that. All sanity left her as she hissed, and scratched out at the punk.

She had her gloves on, and howled as 4 deep scratches appeared on the punk's cheek.

"Holy son of a fucking bitch! The bitch scratched me! Sister, your ass is MINE!" he screamed, lunging out with the pry bar. Selina moved quickly to the side, as the bar missed her. "I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours hard, to make up for this!"

"Oh well, will you now?" She quietly purred, knowing that any of the 2 groups that watched the line called "law" in Gotham City would recognize her voice. Both the criminals and police knew how dangerous a mad cat was. And a mad Catwoman was even worse.

"Yea, cunt!" he yelled back, obviously not catching on to the danger he was in.

"Joey, come on! I only agreed to help ya boost this stuff, not this! Ya said nobody'd get hurt!"

"Shuddup! This bitch scratched me, she's gonna pay!"

Selina noticed that nobody seemed to notice the noise. She saw people walking the street behind her, a couple entering the diner. Nobody seemed to notice the fight in the corner of the parking lot. "Typical New York" she thought to herself, then decided it was time to stop playing with her prey.

With the fluid grace of a cat, she quickly disarmed the punk, and beat him senseless. "Hmmmmph, less than 10 seconds. Hardly enough time to work up a sweat." She said, as she turned to the other punk.

He dropped to his knees, holding out her bag. "Oh please, please! I told him not to hurt ya, ya heard me! I only wanted to get yer stuff, not hurt you! Ya gotta believe me!"

Selina looked at the begging youth, and pointed at her bike. He quickly scrambled to put the bag back in the trunk. She walked back to Joey, and turned his face, giving him a deep slash on the other side of his face.

Walking back to the bike, she heard the still conscious punk whisper "Christ! What the fuck are you."

She started the bike, and whispered loud enough to be heard over the low rumble of the engine, replied "I am Catwoman", then rolled out of sight.


Another night finished, Spiderman paused to watch the sunrise over the ocean, then headed for home. Dropping into a secluded spot in a park, he changed back into his street clothes. Peter Parker took a nice walk to the corner store to get a quart of milk and some bread, then walked home. Since it was Saturday, he had no classes, so could sleep for most of the day. Just as he was arriving to the front of his flat, he saw a slim form pull up on the sidewalk in front of his apartment on a large motorcycle. Killing the engine, the rider got off, removing the helmet to allow long, flowing hair to fall to her shoulders.

He walked up the stairs, and was just arriving at the door when her soft voice called out "Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find Mrs. White?"

"Sure," replied Peter. "She is up on the second floor. I can take you there."

"Thank you" she said, smiling at him. He held the door open for her, then walked her up the stairs to the second floor. He immediately noticed his spider sense tingling, not in danger, but in low alarm. This gal was one to watch out for! He knocked on his landladies door, and when she opened it a crack, said "It's me Mrs. White. This lady was asking about for you."

The door closed again, then they heard the chain being removed. "Oh, you must be Selina" Mrs. White said, her voice thickly accented with New York accent.

"Yes, I am. Could I see the apartment please?"

"OK, lemme get my cane, and I will take ya up to it."

Peter felt a little bad, having almost made it to her in time. 6 months ago, he woke up with his spider sense screaming. He quickly tossed on his jeans, and made it down stairs just in time to see a punk hitting her in the hip with a baseball bat. He quickly pounded the punk, furious that he had hit his kindly landlady. He beat the kid bad, breaking his nose and one arm before others arrive outside, hearing her screams. Nobody else in the neighborhood responded, but 3 others from the building did, recognizing her screams.

After a quick questioning by "New York's Finest", he was released, explaining the damage as adrenaline, and pressed no charges on him. He still felt a little guilty, but was still pleased he was able to save her from more damage.

"Mrs. White, why don't you stay here? I can toss these in my room, and show her the room myself. No need for you to walk up all those stairs."

"Oh thank you Peter, you are so kind to me" Mrs. White replied, then handed him the keys. "It is 403, the room across the hall from yours."

Peter showed her up, and they introduced each other on the walk up. "Sorry, but the elevator here broke down like 20 years ago I'm told. Mrs. White was able to have it fixed enough to go to the second floor, but could not afford to fix the damage done on the higher ones. The doors are all messed up, and won't open."

"That's OK" Selina replied, watching his tight ass walking up the stairs in front of her. A little young for her, but he seemed nice, and was in good shape, if not a little geeky looking. Sort of reminded her of herself, at that age.

He opened the door to 403, then quickly opened his door, put the bag he had in the fridge, then met her in the room.

"It is a little small. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and no AC. Most of us have window units. The couple that lived her before you took theirs with them. But the shelf is still there, so would be a snap to put another one in. The furnishings are not great, but the mattress on the bed is new, and the furniture has been cleaned."

"Hmmmm, looks perfect" Selina said, giving him a little smile. "What about the neighborhood? Is it a safe one?"

"For the most part, it is." Peter then explained about the attack on Mrs. White, explaining the broken hip, and downplaying his role in her rescue. He saw a dazzling smile appear on her face, and she lightly touched his arm as he finished.

"That was brave of you. I was almost mugged last night, and nobody came to help me. It is good to see that some people around here still care about the helpless."

Peter took a quick glance, glancing at her large, firm breasts. He could swear he almost saw her nipples through her top. "Ahhh, it was nothing. Mrs. White is an old friend of my Aunt May, and I just had to take care of her. I don't know what came over me, but I could not stand to see her hurt."

Selina noticed the glance, but ignored it, looking into his eyes instead. "Then I think I'll take it, if Mrs. White will have me. Such neighbors are rare in a big city, and makes me feel better already."

Peter's spider sense gave another twinge at that, but still was not a danger signal, just one of warning. He told himself that he would have to be careful around her. Maybe she was a reporter, or a very curious person. He told himself as he walked her back down to the managers, that if it was the latter, she should be careful. He chuckled to himself, thinking that "after all, curiosity killed the cat."


Selina quickly settled in, getting the utilities in her name, going to the store for a few necessities, and the like. On her third day there, she was just pulling up in a taxi when she saw Peter walking out the front. He smiled and greeted her, and she asked if he could help her carry a TV, a few other things upstairs.

She watched him pick up the TV, and carry it up the 4 flights of stairs. It was not a large set, but was a little bulky. He looked like he was straining as he got it to her place. However, she noticed that it was an act. "Hmmmm, strange," she thought. "He was moving like that was no weight at all, even though he acted like it was. Nobody other than maybe Bruce or Myself would have noticed that."

They made small talk as he unpacked the TV, and set it up for her. Looking around, he liked the changes she had made to the place. Some nice poster style pictures hung on the walls, most of them cats. The classic "Hang In There Baby" was even among them, with a cute little Tabby hanging from the bottom of a rope. He looked closer, and chuckled out loud.

When Selina asked what it was, he pointed over to it. "Oh, yea. Hehehe. I have had those before, but that version I had never seen before. Obviously a newer one, back in style because of all this 'Retro 70's' going on right now."

"Oh yea, that is a new one" Peter said. "In fact, it just hit the streets a few weeks ago. That picture was taken about 2 months ago."

"Oh really? And how would you know that?"

"Well, quite simple really. I took the picture."

Selina looked at him, surprise on her face. "His name is 'Shadow', because no matter where I go, he follows behind me. Here, let me show you."

Peter walked to his place, opened the door, and clicked his tongue a few times. A little orange striped furball came bounding out the door, and rubbed against his leg. As he walked back to her apartment, the kitten followed him, cautious at first, then more bold. Peter sat on the couch, and Shadow jumped into his lap, then curled up.

Selina made a soft purring noise, then walked over. Sitting next to Peter, she extended her hand out to the little kitten. He looked at her, sniffed her finger. Looking into her eyes briefly, she dismissed her in the way that only a cat can do. She started to gently pet his head, looking at Peter.

"Well, I am a freelance photographer, in addition to my studies. I was paid to do this one day gig, and spent about 3 hours taking shots of Shadow here in various poses. Playing with a feather, hanging from a board, and that one on your wall.

"At the end of the day, I overheard the agent saying he was taking him back to the pound. Trust me, if I had known that their intention was that, I would not have agreed to the shoot in the first place. Rescuing a kitten, just to take some pictures and return it are so cruel. So I said that I would take him, and here he is."

She looked at him in a different light with that. He reminded her so much of her old self. Quiet and shy. Spending most of his time alone, or reading. Looking so helpless, but then when danger threatened somebody he cared about, snapping into instant action. And seeing the sleeping kitten on his lap was a strong plus also. After all, no cat lover can be totally bad.

She talked him into staying for dinner, and he left for a moment, returning Shadow home, and returning with a large photo album.

"Sorry, but I have an agreement with Mrs. White. No pets are the rule, but as long as Shadow stays in my place, she will let him stay. Here are some other shots I have taken with him.

After looking through several of them, she saw somebody she recognized. A flaming red-haired beauty, with deep green eyes. She was lying on her back on a bed, the kitten sleeping happily, his front half resting on her large breasts. There were about 20 other shots of her, in different clothes and hairstyles. Some with the kitten, some without.

"Hey, this is Mary Jane Watson! She is one of the hottest up and coming models in New York City. How did you get a gig with her?"

Selina suddenly got a funny feeling in her stomach, watching a pained look cross his face. "Well, ahhh, she was my girlfriend when those shots were taken." The hurt look on his face as he looked down onto them told it all. Total heartbreak, combined with love.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Do you want to talk about it?"

He looked up into her eyes, a smile returning to his mouth. "No, but thank you anyways. We just kind of drifted apart. I have commitments here, that keep me busy at nights. She has her new career, that involves a lot of travel, and day work. I am over it now."

She knew he was lying, but did not let it show. She gently placed her hand on his arm in a reassuring gesture. Peter smiled, then she remembered the dinner. Arriving just in time to save the soup from a serious scorching, he set the table with disposable silverware and cups, as she put the soup into two bowls.

They shared a nice dinner, her eyes rarely leaving his. Neither one remembered much of the conversation, but enjoyed it none the less. Soon, it was over, and they went back to the living room to watch some cable.

One of the movie channels was just starting "The Truth About Cats And Dogs", and they settled in to watch it. She sat in the recliner at first, and watched Peter sit on the sofa. She mentally kicked herself, for passing up a chance to sit next to him. After about 20 minutes, he asked if she would like some popcorn. She agreed, and he went back to his apartment to make some.

When he got back, Shadow was following close behind. Selina got some refreshments as well, a bottle of wine and 2 cups on the coffee table. They settled in again, this time both of them on the couch.

Shadow settled on her lap, and started to purr away. Almost cautiously, Peter extended his hand to pet the kitten. Seline smiled, getting more into the movie, and enjoying the light pressure of his arm on her upper thigh as he petted Shadow.

A short while later, after 2 glasses of wine for each, Shadow jumped off, sitting on the table to bathe himself. Peter started to remove his hand, so Selina quickly grabbed it, pressing it against her leg. He looked surprised at her, then shyly smiled, and left it there.

They both watched silently as the scene with the guy and girl having phone sex. Peter moved one leg, hoping she would not notice his erection, and take it the wrong way. Selina felt her labia swell a little in excitation, and her nipples grow hard. She hoped Peter did not notice it, and take it the wrong way.

By the time the movie ended, neither of them noticed that she was leaning against him, her head on his shoulder. They somehow had just ended up that way. And between the bottle of wine both had shared, they were feeling quite good. They talked during the credits, Neither of them moving, nor wanting to move.

The next movie started, and being late night, was much more graphic. It was a dubbed French movie, showing a lot of skin, and simulated sex. Peter has gently squeezing her thigh, and her hand was on top of his now, squeezing his hand as he squeezed her.

Just over half way through the movie, she turned to look at him. "He has a nice profile" she thought. A little boyish looking, but cute. Maybe 3 years younger than she was. Smooth chest, with enough muscle to look good, but not bulky. After seeing several of her "Pretty boy" henchmen fall after one punch, she learned to appreciate a leaner, but still strong looking man. Bruce was like that. He did not look big normally, his suits hiding his true bulk. But in Batman or nude, his real torso was revealed. Wide chested, crossed with several scars.

Peter felt eyes on him, and turned to look at Selina. Slowly, the two of them silently moved together, their lips touching in a gentle kiss. They pulled back, and shyly looked at each other.

"I can not believe this" Selina thought. "I have not had butterflies like this since I was in school myself. But somehow, this shy man attracts me. That Mary Jane bitch must be a fool to loose a nice guy like this."

They bent forward, kissing again. This one lasting longer. Her hands moving to wrap around his neck, holding him tight. They just held each other for almost a half hour, kissing and hugging. There we no tongues, just gentle but passionate kisses.

Peter was astounded that he was being kissed by this pretty lady. It had been almost 3 months since he had done this, having finally gotten over loosing Mary Jane. He felt her arms around his neck, and rested his hands on her waist. Just holding her, he did not want to do anything to screw this up.

Finally, the two of them came up for air. Peter could feel his erection throbbing, almost painfully. Selina could feel her nipples, hard and distended. Her pussy had gotten damp, her labia full of blood, and almost painful when she shifted, and felt it press against her jeans.

They were soon kissing again, and Selina lowered herself onto her back, pulling Peter on top of her. Ohhh, it felt so good! Her hands moving up and down his back, his weight pressing her down into the cushions.

Peter could feel her full breasts pressing against his chest, and ached to feel them. At the same time, their tongues moved out, seeking each other. They met wetly, dueling silently as they felt the passions grow. His arms were under her shoulders now, running through her hair as they kissed.

Peter moved his face slightly, and shivered as he heard her give an erotic purr as he started to kiss her neck. She started to lightly claw his back as he moved to that spot behind her neck, gently kissing her.

Selina was almost overcome with desire. This man knew just where to turn her on. Neither of them knew, nor cared that it was his spider sense at work, silently guiding him to what she most wanted at the moment.

Almost arching her back, she pressed up against him, even as her hands pulled him down tighter. "Oh yessssssssssssss" she moaned, giving another of those cat like hiss-purr sounds.

Suddenly, Peter realized what they were doing, and where this would lead if he continued. He moved back to her mouth, kissing her deeply, then trailing off the kisses until they parted again.

Selina took his head, and pulled it to her chest, sighing contentedly as he turned it, resting against her chest. She was sure he could feel her heart racing from passion.

"Selina, we should stop. It is not that I do not want to, but..."

"Shhhh, it's OK. I understand. We can take our time. Just hold me."

Indeed she understood. She was starting to have the same thoughts herself. Oh, how she wanted to feel him do more. She wanted his hands and mouth on her breasts. She wanted his cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. She could feel her panties, how soaked they were from his intense kissing.

They kissed some more. Not the hungry kisses from earlier, but more tender kisses as they eased each other down. Finally he gathered up the kitten and headed to the door. They made another date for the next night, and gently kissed goodnight. Shadow looked up at him, then jumped into her arms.

"Oh, you little rascal!" she giggled, holding the purring kitten. Peter tried to get him, but he dug his claws into her blouse, refusing to let go. "I think he wants to stay" Selina said.

"Well, I think I may be out voted. If it is no problem, I can get him tomorrow."

"OK, tomorrow will be fine. Been a while since I slept with a furry thing in my bed."

"Me too" Peter thought, then suppressed himself before he said it. Kissing goodnight one last time, he left, and went back to his room.


After a quick shower, he decided the best way to get his mind off of things was to go for a swing. Changing into his costume, he checked his spare webbing, camera, and spider tracers. Sure that all was ready, he slipped out of the skylight, and disappeared into the night.


After a quick shower, she checked on the kitten curled up in her bed. She pulled out her leather suit, and slipped it on. It felt good to be back in costume she thought, slipping the cowl over her head. Tossing a light rope over the beam for the skylight, she agilely climbed it, and slipped out into the night.


"Ahhhh, this night air feels SO good!" Spiderman thought, swinging through the skyscrapers of downtown New York. He moved into the suburbs, passing silently through the boroughs. He was in a fringe of an industrial park when he saw 2 punks trying to break into a car.

Before they could say "Hey, it's Spiderman!", he was on them. Both quickly pinned to the ground, wrapped in webbing.

"Well well guys, are you from the Department of Automobile Radio Replacement?" he chuckled, looking at the bag that had spilled open, revealing several radios, CD players, and CB radios.

"Oh christ!" one of them said. Peter looked at the scar faced youth, saying "Well bubba, this is not your night."

"Not my week you mean! First Catwoman, now you."

"Catwoman? Why would she be here? This is a long ways away from Gotham City."

"Well, Tony here and I were boosting some things from this chick, and she turned out to be Catwoman. She's the one that gave Tony there his beauty marks."

Spiderman looked closer at the scratches. 4 straight, even marks on each cheek. Just like the ones an over sized cat would leave. If she was here, that would mean nothing but trouble. He had never faced her before, keeping to his territory, and leaving Batman to his.

He had met The Batman once before. They were actually similar in may ways. Both vigilantes, both taking the names of creatures of fear and legend. However, The Batman had made the transition from fear to respect of the citizens and police.

However, he was still mostly treated as a criminal himself. Around 50-75% of the people considered him a criminal. That mental case J. Jonah Jameson helped keep that reputation. Perverting his deeds in his newspaper, that false myth just grew and grew.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.