Bring Your Daughter to Work Week - Cover

Bring Your Daughter to Work Week

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Petra's controlling mother drags her to work for a week, but seeing her mother's social standing at work brings up some disturbing feelings in the confused teen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation  

"Mommy, what are those ladies--?"

"Never mind, Sherry, we're leaving!"

As my mind cleared, I remembered with a shock of hot shame that the Ms. Lauren had propped the stall door wide open. Mrs. Barrlow and I had just came hard, kneeling together in the toilet stall where she had been servicing her boss Ms. Lauren. A lady was dragging her little girl out of the ladies' room, and a couple of other women stood there staring at us, their mouths open. When they saw me looking at them, they quickly left, too.

I was totally mortified.

I has totally blown it! If word got out about this, I knew I was doomed to be on my knees, sucking off men and women for the rest of my life. I couldn't even look over at Mrs. Barrlow, but I could caught her out of the corner of my eye, rubbing herself fast, and I could hear her groans and gurgles. It freaked me out, and I suddenly felt so ashamed to me kneeling there with her like that.

I bolted out of the bathroom door, exploding in shameful heated tears or rage down the hall and swearing and screaming all the way into my mom's office. Everyone was looking at me and whispering along the way.

"Petra - get a hold of yourself!", Mom scolded as she close the door to her tiny office. "What's going on? Where are your pants?!"

I broke into tears, confessing everything.

Mom got a serious expression, saying nothing. She opened her office door, and swatted me out the door on my bare bottom.

"Let's go, 'young lady' --and I use the term VERY loosely."

She marched me back out through the office, still painfully naked. Whenever I started to beg her to at lease let me cover myself up, she rewarded me with another slap on the butt, adding,

"Move!"

Of course, that caused my yelps and jumps, and made everybody turn, look... and snicker. Finally, I just shut my mouth as my own mother 'spanked me down the hall', and I let hot tears roll down my burning cheeks. Mom kept it up too, despite my silence. I think she just liked the way it made my butt cheeks wobble around, or liked my little yelps... I don't know what.

Mrs. Barrlow came running up behind us.

"Ms. Lauren wants to see you two... now!"

Mom froze and went kind of pale. She straightened her skirt and the big fancy bow around her blouses neck, sighed, and then gave my butt another half-hearted smack down a different hall.


Ms. Lauren's secretary looked me up and down with a smirk that I didn't like at all, and hardly glanced at Mom.

"A bit underdressed, aren't we?"

"Ms. Lauren is expecting us." Mom said, ignoring the secretary.

I could see my Mom's face that she was annoyed, but her voice came out so meek that I was ashamed.

"Yes. Let's see... 'Pet' and her mommy, is it?"

Mom became instantly angry, but just looked down at her feet.

"Well... ?" The secretary insisted as my mom got a embarrassed look, then swallowed tensing her jaw.

"Y-Yes. That's correct."

The secretary pressed a button on an intercom.

"The 'girls' are here to see you Ms. Lauren."

"Fine. Show them in."

"This way..."

We were ushered into a large, mahogany paneled office. Ms. Lauren sat behind a huge, well- polished desk. There were no other chairs that I could see. The secretary told us to stand in front of the desk, and then left. Ms. Lauren reclined in her chair, an expensive silver pen between her perfectly manicured hands. She smiled condescendingly.

"So, we meet again! My, I'd swear you had pants on in the bathroom, Pet." She smirked over to me.

I didn't know what to say, but my cheeks burned.

"Well... talk, little girl. What happened to your pants?"

"M-Mrs Barr... I m-mean, 'Micky' took them off, and I guess I--"

"Never mind. You look sweet that way, anyway. Lift up your shirt for me. Let's have a good look at my little pet."

I glanced desperately at Mom to do something, but she was just staring at her feet. In a harsh whisper, she mouthed the words: "Do it."

So I pulled my shirt up above my tummy, on display for the my mother's boss.

"Further.", Ms. Lauren ordered.

There was something so weird about how mean Mis Lauren was being, that I started to feel kind of angry, but I gritted my teeth, and tries to make it look like a smile... and with shaky hands inched my thin little shirt up above my titties.

"Hah! My poor dear! Doesn't fat tittied mommy feed you?"

"No... I mean... Y--"

"Be quiet!", she barked, so suddenly that we both jumped as she kept on.

"Lord her nipples are almost freakish in size for such a little thing, aren't they?" She laughed.

I have always been embarrassed by my nipples. They are like these unusually large erasers sticking out from my chest, and they just drive me crazy when they rub against my shirt sometimes. I was also embarrassed because at the moment, they were totally swelled up. Then She pointed to my tummy.

"Look at her, Lindsay. Is your little girl anorexic?"

Like some kind of puppet on a string, Mom eyes darted over to me, standing there almost naked, inspecting my boobs. God, I shuddered inside, I'm not THAT skinny, am I?

"No, Ms. Lauren. She's--"

"Shut up, Lindsay. I hear you've had the dental work."

That seemed like an odd thing to say, but this whole scene was totally weird anyway.

"Yes, Ms. Lauren."

"Good. I am considering reassigning you to be in charge for the whole the evening shift. But first, I--"

"Ms. Lauren, please..."

Mom was suddenly starting to get hysterical.

"Lindsy... you know what's expected..." Ms Lauren said sternly, though i didn't get what mom was supposed to do.

Mom became bright red at her boss's request, but didn't move an inch. I still stood there exposing my nipples.

Mom eyes shot to me, then back to her boss, her mind racing with fear. She was a cornered animal.

"OKay, but send her out first? " Mom said in real tears now.

"Lindsy, shut up -- your embarrassing all three of us. Honestly Pet, doesn't your mother's silly display make you feel sorry for her?"

"uh..."

"Be quiet Petra. Miss Lauren-- do what you want with me, but I won't let innocent little Petra witness--"

"Excuse me? How the HELL do you think your precious little daughter lost her pants you in the first place? Fingering fucking herself with a 'service girl', remember! Or didn't she tell you that part?"

"She's just a child!" Mom cried.

"... am NOT mother - I can do anything you can - almost!" I blurted without thinking.

"Don't INTERRUPT ME, OLD WOMAN! Keep resisting me and you MAY not even be good enough for the evening shift. Now hurry up and show you're pea-tittied daughter here what are-- Now!"

I was surprised when we both watched my mother take a deep proud breath, reach down and pull my shirt back down over my breasts, turn and grasp my hand, and slowly waltz us both right up to Ms Lauren's office door. I was disappointed and proud all at the same time!, but we both froze at Mis Lauren's ice cold voice cut into us.

"Is that what you WANT, is it? Piss away the last forty years, just to impress this pathetic little cunt you spawned? Tell me your fucking idiot bovine daughter won't wind up face fucking at some other company for, say... half the wages? or ZERO benefits? And you -- You get to start all over, huh? Try competing with a teenager who's prettier, smarter, will work for peanuts and who's fucking belly can hold down ten times the cum and pussy juice yours can!"

Mom paused as she let the words sink in, her hand sweating and cold against mine.

"Think carefully before you walk out that door cowgirl, cause your not walking back in. What'll it be?"

I waited for my mother's voice, but she didn't say anything.

All my mom did was to turn me around and pull my shirt back up, revealing my nipples again.

I passively let her, in shock as she quietly walked across the room away from me.

I remembered the taste and smell of Ms. Lauren's juices on Mrs. Barlow's face, and a part of me that I didn't like, secretly wished I was in Mommy's place as i watched her in her business suit and high heels as she quietly crouched down on all fours.

Standing there all exposed, having just watched Mom crawling across Ms. Lauren's office carpet like that... I don't know... I just REALLY wanted to touch myself.

Ms. Lauren rolled her chair back to let Mom 'crawl' up, then mom disappeared under the desk space as Ms. Lauren rolled back to her desk, smiling at me the whole time. She looked normal and the only sign of my mother was her high heels with playfully peeked from the bottom of her boss's desk. Ms. Lauren's eyelids did a little flutter that must have meant that Mom was starting to do 'her duty'.

"Oh, yes, Lindsay, there IS something to be said for experience! So... skinny little Petra--you like standing there like an idiot, don't you? Is that why that cute little cunt is all wet and glistening?"

"N-no... I mean..."

"Oh jesus! I should know better than to ask you to talk. Clearly that's not what your little mouth is meant for. Why don't you prance for me, Petra?"

"W-what?!"

"Ungh! Slow down, Lindsay! Yes, you know, knees high, back straight, big smile?"

I just stared blankly.

"Oh, you ARE hopeless! Ooooh, good, Lindsay! That's a WONDERFUL spot!"

She leaned forward and pressed the intercom button.

"Jackie, please come in here."

The secretary appeared again, acting as if nothing were weird.

"Yes, Ms. Lauren."

"Our scrawny little pussy here doesn't know how to prance. Please help her out."

"Of course, Ms. Lauren", the secretary practically bubbled with enthusiasm. She took off a wide belt that she was wearing, and doubled it. My eyes widened. She wouldn't. With that?!

Swack!

I jumped and covered by butt cheeks with my hands, which allowed my shirt to drop.

"No, no, no!" Ms. Lauren shook her head, wit a disappointed expression.

"Here, Jackie, this might help."

She held out her fancy silver pen. Jackie fetched it and leaned close to my ear as she whispered.

"Look, Miss Prissy. Get your shirt back up, or I will flay you and your little mommy Good. Now take hold of those puffy little nipples."

I hesitated, but Jackie raised the belt again, so I did what she said. I took one nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. It made my pussy even more twitchy.

"There's a good pussy. Not pinch them hard. Harder!"

Oh, god... I could feel wetness on my thigh, and my thighs started to tremble.

"Lick this!"

Jackie forced the silver pen into my mouth as i sucked away on it.

"That's it... nice and wet." THe sarcastic secretary cooed, as i flushed at her mock approval in her voice!

She took hold of my shoulder, and whispered sweetly,

"Now don't you dare let go of those puffy little nipples."

... and she sunk the pen deeply and quickly into my... my butt-hole!

"Ahhhh! No!!!" I cried as it easily slid in and i danced about, more in shame than pain - but the pain soon caught up -

SWACK!

"PRANCE..."

SWACK!

The secretary started driving me back and forth across the room with the belt as I did my best, totally mortified.

"Knees higher!"

Soon I was prancing like some kind of pony in a show, pulling on my big nipples, with a pen sticking out of my behind, squeezing my anus so it wouldn't care fall out.

"You should see how well your stupid little daughter's prancing for my Jackie, isn't she?"

"The basement girl's Pet's quite a little office prancer Ms. Lauren. That pen of your is shaking all over, but she's still squeezing with all her might, and proudly pinching those puffy little things that pass for nips!" The cruel secretary laughed as I kept parading back and forth before the two fully dressed women, my mom's head banging against the desk as Ms. Lauren tried to concentrate. I got really horrified, yet strangely excited, realizing my mom knew EXACTLY what i was doing while she stayed beneath the desk. This was turning out worse than either of us ever feared, but I was really embarrassed by how eagerly I was to prance proudly before these two adults.

"That will do, Jackie. I think the little twit has the idea now. Oh, yes... keep it up, you little cunt... ugh... keep prancing for me... oh... fuck, Lindsay!"

I kept prancing, and it was so weird, and so, I don't know... kinky or something... that I kind of... was glad to hurt mom by doing it! Knowing how mom caved at the last minute pissed me off, because i would never have. But If mom forced me too, then i had no choice but too be nothing but a stupid little pussy for her boss.

A prancing pussy. Prancing pussy. Prancing pussy.

I kept saying that to myself.

Ms. Lauren arched her back and closed her eyes and mom's head kept dutifully thumped the desk.

"YOU LITTLE SKINNY FUCKING CUNT!!!"...


Mom drove me straight home after that, where she sent me to my room. I cried into my pillow until bedtime. What had I done? I had totally messed things up for Mom. I knew she must be pissed, and I wished she'd just punish me for it. But... nothing. I couldn't dare ever face anyone in her office again. Not Mrs. Barrlow or Ms. Lauren. Especially not Candice. I was mortified I'd just humiliated myself in front of everyone, what a baby I was!!! Running around with my panties and jeans missing. I'd blocked all that out. I remember Mrs. Barrlow taking them off, and that's when I lost it. I guess I just got so turned on, I forgot everything.

"Momma, I'm sorry I embarrassed you at work...", I sniveled.

"Shhh..." She said coldly.

"... Relax Petra. Tomorrow night, I'll show you everything. Go to sleep."


I never made it to Friday, the last Mother/Daughter Work Week day. The next morning, everything changed.

First, Mom made me stay home from school and I sat in anticipation in my room all day, playing with myself through my tears of fear and humiliation, thinking how nothing could be more humiliating than what happened to me. Nothing!

That night, Mom drove me to her night shift. A part of me wished I could see the UPS Lady, Micky or Candice again.

"Bringing you to the office was MY mistake, Petra. That wasn't for you. This is where you belong. I see that now."

Mom sounded kind for the first time since I'd goofed. I wanted to hug her I was so relieved.

As she parked and we walked into the building, I saw it! This was cool, and I was impressed that this is where my own mom supervises all the cleaning and janitorial staff.

I beamed a proud smile as we walked in, seeing how all the men and women took notice of Mom's entrance, and mine too right behind her.

At least Mom was somebody here.

"Hello Juan, Margaret, Janice." My mother smiled at the warm faces of dozens of men and women lined up and decked out in their spiffy little cleaning uniforms. They all stupidly smiled back at her like they were waiting for something. I followed Mommy proudly as she walked to the front of the line. There must have been, like, fifty people, maybe thirty women, and twenty men. I was nervous to imagine Mom ordering around all these people.

The only sad part was Mom only got to boss around a bunch of lower classers who vacuumed, emptied garbage and cleaned up other people's shit all night, but at least HERE, Momma was something special!

And I as her daughter, I thought I was something special, too!

Mom walked up to the first woman, a brown-skinned hispanic lady in her twenties who's name tag said 'Susan'.

"Hello Susan, this is my daughter Petra. Hope you don't mind if she tags along with me today.", Mom smiled.

The hispanic woman shot me a half hearted smile, then shrugged her shoulder in casual disinterest, which kinda seemed a surly way to treat the boss's daughter if you ask me!

Mom then pulled a little jar of water from her purse, spit her false teeth into the jar and placed it next to her on the floor.

What the heck?, I wondered.

Then Mom set a little kitchen minute timer, setting it for five minutes, and place that next to her false teeth in the jar. Another cleaning woman walked up behind her and tied her hands behind her back!

Mom just kept smiling! My mouth dropped open.

She dropped down to her knees, and buried her head up under Susan's cleaning smock. I, like, totally couldn't understand what was going on. I thought she was their boss! I started to feel hot and dizzy, as I watched Mom pull the woman's panties down her thighs with her mouth, slobbering and drooling, using her gums since her teeth were in a jar next to my shoes.

I couldn't believe my fucking eyes! I felt bile rising in my tummy! Here was my own mother, causing the Hispanic cleaning to giggle because my mother gums were tickling her as she started to suck her off!

I wanted to scream, run away, do something, but I couldn't stop watching! Mom didn't bring her to orgasm, just teased her a little as the dinger went off on the timer. Mom doubled down and used her toothless mouth again to pull Susan's panties up from around her ankles. She struggled to get them all the way up, until the cleaning woman got impatient, and slapped her across the face.

"All right! I ain't got all night you know! That's enough!"

Then my own mother crawled on her knees to a smirking black woman in line. She told me to reset the timer, which I somehow managed to do. I just stood there, mortified, as everyone waited their turn with disdainful little smirks. She politely introduced me to the black woman, too, and then pulled down her panties just like with the other woman. And repeated her disgusting little performance. Only this time the woman came with a loud:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.