Bring Your Daughter to Work Week - Cover

Bring Your Daughter to Work Week

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Petra's controlling mother drags her to work for a week, but seeing her mother's social standing at work brings up some disturbing feelings in the confused teen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation  

I walked into the ladies room of my mom's work bright and early on Thursday morning, hiding in a stall as I buried my hands in my panties, trying to sooth my growing panic as I diddled myself. Tomarrow was the last day of Bring Your Daughter To Work Week, and If I didn't find someone to 'pleasure' me soon, I'd lose the chance all together.

Just then I heard a voice whispering from the next stall. Then slurping sounds too. It sounded like there were maybe two people in the stall!

I stared down at the floor of the next stall, and my eyes widened at the site of a woman crouching down on the bathroom's tile floor in a green skirt and matching green four inch pumps. She seemed to be rocking back and forth a little. I also saw that another woman was sitting on the toilet, and wore classly looking deep blue modest two inch heels, with her legs spread, the other woman rocking between them.

I kicked myself I couldn't see more, but lacked the guts to bend down and risk being caught watching. The two must not have heard me even come in, or didn't care! Gosh, they were breathing heavily now and really worked up, and I couldn't resist the urge to risk peeking at something naughty I wasn't supposed to be seeing!

"That's it, Micky, use your nose... Yes, right there...", an older woman's voice chirped.

Micky? Miss Barlow, Candice's mother?

Wow!

"... keep... keep... working that spot..." The older woman now urged, as Mrs. Barlow's whimpering slurping sounds echoed off the bathroom tiles.

"Please... can we take a break?" Mrs. Barlow pleaded breathlessly.

"Let's not start this again, Micky. I can't tell you how angry it made me to see you... sink to this. Excuse me? Did I TELL you to stop that little tongue of yours, did I?"

"No, Miss Lauren.", Micky came her voice, as the slurping started again.

"Yes, that's a good little girl... Now, where was I? Oh yes...", Miss Lauren continued.

I felt a twinge of guilt for touching myself and listening while Candice's mother whimpered, obviously hating to do her 'job', but I couldn't help it and started playing with myself a little faster now.

"... You could have had it all, Micky. Despite your lack of faith in yourself, I believed in you! Did you know I was grooming you to be my personal assistant, maybe even bring you in on future accounts as an excutive yourself someday. Did you?"

"Yes, Miss Lauren...", Micky said between little licks, as I rubbed my panties harder.

"I put countless hours and engery into you only to have you flush it all away by becoming one of the company's little suck-off queens! Is that all you think of yourself, huh? Does sucking off upper managment express all you believe you're worth, huh Micky?", Miss Lauran shuddered, her voice laced with anger and sexual heat.

There was no answer, as Candice's mom, 'Little Micky' just kept whimpering and lapping away on her boss' pussy! I was rubbing my fingers into my panties real fast now and trying not to breath to loud myself as I listened.

Shoot! It wasn't fair. Here I was, some stupid little girl on the outside AGAIN, while it should be ME! I was important enough to get licked, too. I CERTAINLY wasn't going to wind up on MY knees in a bathroom stall! I sorta felt sorry Miss Barlow, 'cause she had been nice to me

yesterday, but I also knew she didn't take me seriously and smirked when I tried to get her to 'do' me, and knowing she was stupid and screwed up her own career only made me more excited somehow. Miss Lauren was right, Micky was a stupid little --

"Oh Micky... Oh god, god, god--that's it Micky, Yeeeees Work it for momma -- work that tongue baby, keep it going, don't you DARE slow down... yes, yes, yes... Oh, you cunt. You stupid little bitch!"

I got nervous as Miss Lauren was now bucking and pounding the stall walls! My eyes grew wide when I realized the

latch on my stall door had slipped, and the door suddlenly swung wide open with a LOUD, gut wrenching...

... Squeeeeeek!

I winced, realizing they'd hear. I reached to close it, until I heard Ms. Lauren huskily whisper:

"Shhh -- Someone's in here..."

"I don't hear any --"

"Of course you don't. My thighs are around your ears, stupid little twit! What the fuck do you know?"

Ms. Lauren laughed. Mrs. Barlow started to laugh, too, but then realized she was the butt of the joke.

I was white with panic at being caught by a business woman who might even be my mom's boss for all I know! Mom would KILL me if messed up again!!!

"Wait here Micky... and... wipe your mouth, for god's sake... !"

I heard Mrs. Barlow mumble "yes ma'am", submissively.

I heard the rustling of their clothes, and decided to make a break. I crept from my stall quietly, and then raced for the exit and not bothering to look back...

... until I felt a firm hand grip my shoulder.

"Well well... what have we here?"

I spun around to see the most impressive looking woman with rootbeer hair spilling across her burgandy blazer and a trendy dark blue designer skirt with matching high heels. She looked so sophisticated and glamorous compared to stupid little teenaged me, or Micky or even Mom. I felt lucky to be in the same room with her.

"What's your name, sweetie?", Ms. Lauren smiled.

"Petra.", I winced.

"Petra, huh? Okay Pet, Don't be afraid. My name's Ms. Lauren. I run this company, did you know that?"

I dumbly shook my head, now totally petrified.

"The woman you heard in that stall back there, well... she... uh... works for me. Understand, Pet?"

Ms. Lauren eyed me carefully. I didn't like her sarcastic way of calling me 'Pet', even if she was the boss lady.

"... Uh... ma'am? It's actually... Petra."

I sounded so mousey.

"Oh, excuse me... PETra. I'll take that under consideration!"

She grinned as if I was the cutest thing to ever dared

to speak its mind.

I thought maybe I could save face by changing the subject. I pointed to the stall behind her.

"Hey, I remember that lady -- that's... uh... Micky, right? Maybe I'm not supposed to say this, but isn't she's one of those 'service ladies'?"

I wanted to make it clear that I was more like Ms. Lauren, and not a stupid pussy-licker.

"Well, yes she is Pet, but... let's keep it our little secret, okay?"

She winked at me as I nodded back, despite my growing anger at her calling me that name again, directly after I'd told her otherwise. I thought better, though, bit my tongue and gave my mom's boss lady the best sucking-up smile I could muster.

"Was somebody being a sneaky girl and listening to Miss Lauren and her 'little service girl'? Were they? It's okay, I won't be angry. Are we just a little curious?"

I felt my heart leap in anticipation.

"Yes ma'am. Very."

"... Your mother works here?", She asked carefully.

"... Uh huh.", I said, trying to hide my ballooning excitment.

"Now Pet... be honest -- How old are you really?"

I hate this stuff. Why does I always have come to this? I fumed to myself, determined not to let this screw this up.

"Ninteen, ma'am."

"She's lying.", came Mrs. Barlow's voice from the stall.

I frowned past her at the old service BITCH, then shot

Miss Lauren my best puppy dog eyes, hoping for mercy as I pleaded.

"I promise -- It's okay. I mean, my mom doesn't mind if I... you know. Besides, I just look young for my age! I'll be seventeen in three monthes, okay? Don't kick me out, okay?"

"Weeeelllll..."

She paused, eyeing me carefully.

Finally, she beamed me a winning smile, then walked me over to the stall where I saw a very embarrassed looking Mrs. Barrlow, still kneeling on the bathroom floor, avoiding my eyes.

"Micky, I believe you just called this young lady a liar, didn't you? Let's demonstrate to our Pet here that there's a much better use for that snippy little tongue of yours, shall we?"

I couldn't help but giggled as I stepped forward, and Mrs. Barrlow broke into fresh sobs.


Two minutes later, I was scrunched in the corner of the stall, totally embarrassed to be standing so close, yet rivetted as Mrs. Barlow dutifully performed her task on the boss lady,

right in FRONT of me!!!!!!!!!

Miss Lauren still wore her blazer, but was totally naked from the waste down--except fot her high heels.

"You should see this cute little girl, Micky! The little thing's simply fascinated watching you 'face fuck' your 'betters' like this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.