Summer Heat

by Alden Bradley

Copyright© 2002 by Alden Bradley

Erotica Sex Story: The heat of the day draws us to the pool, and the heat of the moment leads to new partners.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   .

© Copyright March 2002

Dustin Dutton had been our neighbor for three years. He'd hinted about his interest every so often, but never enough to become annoying. His interest, apparently, was my wife.

Now Dustin wasn't a bad looking fellow. He was shorter than I, but generally congenial. He sported a little goatee that he thought made him look dangerous.

Keely was flattered by his attention but in conversation with me had never revealed anything but a passing flirtation with Dustin. She'd told me he'd kissed her once in the kitchen during a holiday get-together at his home. She said it was innocent, probably just a bit more booze than she should have had, and nothing had come of it.

Keely is blonde, about 5'8", with a nice enough figure. She's got great hips, and a soft bosom that sags only slightly. At 34, she's quite attractive, and particularly bright. She's got a bubbly personality, and rarely is down about anything. Keely lifts my spirits when the woes of the world seem to weigh to heavily on me. Her attitude about the stolen kiss didn't surprise me. Keely would pass that kind of thing off as a funny kind of accident and forget about it.

Leigh Dutton, Dustin's wife was physically the opposite of my Keely. She was short, dark haired, dark eyed, compact little number. She attended aerobics at the local spa three times a week, and her body was in terrific shape. Leigh had a little snaggle-tooth thing going on that I found quite attractive. I'd wondered what that little cross-over tooth might feel like under my tongue. But unlike Dusting and Keely, Leigh and I had never shared more than a peck on the cheek in the three years we'd been living next to each other.

"Dustin and Leigh want us to come over and share their pool," Keely announced on July Saturday afternoon. "You want to go?"

"I guess so," I said, somewhat noncommittally. "If you do."

"I think it would be fun," Keely said.

That's how we would up on Dustin's pool deck, sunning ourselves, with the two women laying half naked on the loungers provided.

Keely demanded I spread the sun-block on her. I massaged the liquid into her legs and back, my hands brushing under the strap of her bikini top. She flipped over, and I covered the exposed portions of her flesh. When I finished, I was stunned to hear Leigh say quietly, "My turn."

I tossed the bottle to Dustin. He heaved it back to me.

"I think she wants you to do it."

I couldn't see Leigh's eyes for the huge sunglasses she wore, but her head and body language said she was staring at me, daring me to bathe her with the lotion.

"Uh, Keely," I began.

"Oh, go ahead," my wife said. "Don't be such a prig."

"That's right, Warren," Leigh repeated, "don't be such a prig."

Leigh rolled over and I rubbed the lotion over her thighs and calves. I particularly stayed away from those smooth, strong inner thighs. When I began working on her back, Leigh stretched an arm behind her and pulled loose the string holding her top. I had access to her entire back, unencumbered by the tie. I got the surprise of my life when she rolled over, leaving the top on the lounger, her breasts pointedly naked before me. Once again, I got the impression she was staring at me from behind those huge glasses, gauging my reaction. My reaction was not immediately visible, but the swelling in my shorts threatened to give away my secret in mere moments.

I squeeze a new application into my hand and began at her neck. I trailed the flat of my hand down her chest and between those marvelous breasts. Leigh grabbed my wrist with both hands and forced me to smear the lotion across her breasts, the nipples hardening under the application.

"Oh dear," I whispered, my cock threatening to distend through the opening in my trunks.

"What," Leigh said, with a hint of wickedness, "don't you like my breasts?"

Keely looked over at her and smiled. "Of course he does," she said. "He's just uncomfortable. Its all right, dear." Keely reached behind her and undid the neck string of her bikini bra, pulling it down and exposing her ample flesh. "Maybe you'd feel better if Dustin did me?"

Dustin sprang from his seat and snatched the bottle of lotion from my hand. He applied a liberal portion to his palm, handed me the bottle and rubbed his hands together. Then he sat on the lounger with Keely and pressed his palms into the flesh of her breasts. Keely smiled broadly.

"Oh, that's delicious," she said with a deep sigh.

I watched transfixed for a few seconds, then felt the tug of Leigh's hands on my wrist.

"Come on," she urged. "You don't want me to burn, do you?"

With renewed vigor, I applied the lotion all around her firm flesh, not failing to completely cover those dollar-sized nipples.

"Don't forget," she whispered conspiratorially, "you've got my belly and legs to do yet."

I squeezed a generous amount of lotion onto her flat belly, then rubbed with energy. My fingers brushed along the top of her bikini bottom, then around the side of her waist. Leigh raised her hips as I caressed her waist. I skipped over the thin cloth of her suit, and began to massage her strong thighs.

"Don't neglect the inside this time," Leigh directed.

My hands slid down the length of her tight legs to her ankles. I spread the lotion over the tops of her feet and toes, then began to work my way back up toward her thighs. As I approached her knees, Leigh spread her legs to a nearly obscene angle and my hands slid up the inside of those well-defined thighs. Just as I reached the top, Leigh closed her legs down, forcing my hands into the moist nest of her pussy. I pulled back and ran my hands over the tops of her thighs, brushing my fingertip under the fabric of her suit.

By this time, my cock-head was protruding from the leg hole of my trunks. I looked down to see a clear drop of pre-cum bubbling from the tip. This could not be happening!

I looked at the lounger next to me and saw a sight that froze me. Dustin had released his hold on Keely's breasts, had buried his chin into the bottom of her bikini and was, as far as I could tell, lapping at her pussy. Keely was watching me massage Leigh's legs while Dustin sucked and ate her blonde pussy. Our eyes met. Keely smiled and reached out a hand for me. When I took it she squeezed it very hard. Her hips began to rotate up and down under Dustin's face. Her own face took on the concentrated look she gets when her orgasm is approaching.

"Oh, my," she said, in a half whisper. "Oh, yes. Eat my cunny," she ordered. "Lick my cunt!" Her grip on my hand became almost unbearable as she squeezed herself toward the crest. Dustin licked like mad, his mouth and tongue making sloppy, slathering noises. Keely tensed, her hips rising off the lounger, her voice a strained groan. With a gasp, she indicated the passage of her orgasm and Dustin backed away, his lips and chin shiny with the juices of his effort.

Keely released my hand. "Oh, my, that was nice," she said, then turning to Leigh, said, "You ought to try it."

"What do you say, sport?" Leigh challenged me. "Your wife says you like pussy."

"I'm, uh, yeah. Sure." I replied.

Leigh hitched her hips upward and pushed her bottoms down her thighs. The smooth skin of her cleanly shaven pussy nearly glowed.

"Think you'll like this one?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

They call it muff-diving, but there was no muff to dive into. My tongue slid into the slick, warm, fragrant folds of my neighbor's puss. She hitched her knees up, planted her feet on the lounger and humped her hips upward, allowing me to coat my tongue with the pungent juices of her womanhood. I groaned aloud at the sensation as my tongue penetrated her folds and burrowed into her love tunnel. I withdrew and traced up the line of her sex, seeking and finding the pulsing little bud of her clit. I circled it with the tip of my tongue, then slid the flat of it along the surface, making Leigh gasp with the sensation. Then I drove downward, plunging once more into the slick opening of her love hole.

"Oh, yes," Leigh whimpered. "He is good! Suck me, baby," she ordered. I sucked her little bud between my lips and gently licked at it with my tongue.

"Oh, shit!" Leigh cried. "There! Do that again!"

I repeated my motions time and again until I heard her scream.

"Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck, I'm cumming!" she wailed. I gave her the flat of my tongue one more time then buried it inside her, wiggling it and waiting for the series of contractions that indicated her climax. I felt the squeeze of her muscles and the clamp of her thighs on my head, her hands grasping at my hair as she bellowed.

When Leigh released her death grip on me, I backed away, my eyes focusing on one more unbelievable sight.

Keely had propped herself up on the lounger. Dustin was straddling it, his hands in my wife's hair as he propelled his meat into her mouth. My neighbor was mouth-fucking my sweet wife out here in the open next to his pool. By the way her hands clutched at his ass, I could tell she was loving it.

"I want your cock," Leigh was saying to me. I looked at her as if I hadn't known she was there.

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me," Leigh said, with emphasis.

"But, Keely," I began. "I'm not·"

Leigh cut me off in mid-sentence. "Your Keely is sucking my husband's cock. Do you think they're not going to fuck? I want you to fuck me," she demanded.

She rolled herself over on the lounger and knelt in front of me. "Like this," she ordered. "From behind so we can both watch them." I dropped my trunks. I approached her beautifully rounded ass and grabbed my throbbing member. I slid it up and down the slippery slit of Leigh's cunt, then positioned it at the entrance. She pushed back against me until the head popped in.

"Good," she said. "Now the rest."

I pushed forward until my member was buried deep inside her.

"Oh, shit!" Leigh said. "That's great! Now fuck me, nice and slow."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.