Secrets of the Mind - Cover

Secrets of the Mind

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - From birth Jay was gifted with the ability to read minds. His father also gifted, raised him to control this gift. Begins slow but just wait!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

"It might be as much as an hour before the cab arrives because of the weather," I said as we stared out the large glass doors. "This is worse than predicted," I continued as we stood next to one another, my arm wrapped around her shoulder. It was a blizzard outside with the wind blowing the snow almost horizontally. I had planned on getting snowed in but at the hotel, not here.

"I think it looks beautiful," Amy said as she gazed out the glass seeing only a few yards of white sidewalks with white-capped bollards lining them, linked by white-e covered chains.

"Sweetheart, would you mind waiting here a few minutes and watch for the cab? I need to go by one of the booths to check on something. It won't take long."

"Hurry back," she said as I kissed her and walked away.

I went back to one of the booths we had passed earlier, seeing a bracelet made of silver, one-half inch wide and an eighth inch thick with the inscription written in Greek, "Until we part this life", around the diameter of it. It was a symbolic gesture of a man and woman in unity until death. Unknown by the owner it is dated 640 AD, worth far more than the three hundred and fifty dollars he was asking. I paid him and admired the bracelet as I walked back to the exit where Amy was waiting.

"No cab yet?" I said surprising her from behind.

She quickly turned to look. "Not yet! But we might get back to the hotel sooner if you drive."

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked, removing any cutting my eyes at her with a smile.

"Come here. I want to tell you something," she said leaning forward to whisper something. I leaned down putting my ear next to her lips. "When we get back to our room I want to do something to you I haven't done before. Something I have thought a great deal about lately, mostly when I am alone," she whispered, smiling sexily with her head tilted and her eyes looking into mine.

I jerked my head back looking directly into her eyes as I smiled thinking I knew what she was speaking of. I wanted to read her mind, but didn't. Just then, a very stimulating feeling came over me. My imagination went into overdrive contemplating her statement. I was speechless for a moment until I got a hold of my thoughts. "Why are you telling me this standing here seven miles from our room? Who taught you how to torture a human being that way?" I asked with a grin. We began laughing.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about it, but I didn't think about it being torture," she said as I frowned at her. "Really, I'm sorry," she again apologized.

"You just wait! I know how to tease too!" I said teasing her in return.

"Forget I said anything," she said with a serious look.

"Sure! I'm going to forget all about it!" I said continuing to smile. I leaned over and kissed her. "I do love your spontaneity; it kicks my mind into overdrive," I added as she smiled then continued staring out the entrance doors.

We stood holding hands while waiting for the taxi. My mind wandered back to an earlier event. I thought about the agent that approached me. I know he thought I seemed cocky but I had gotten that from dad's mind. One of dad's communications to me was how to react in situations like that. Never let my guard down and always keep control of every situation. Know everything about a person you deal with and use whatever information necessary to let that person know you are in control. Whoever assigned him to approach me was very careful not to reveal his identity. I knew he had contacts with most government agencies pertaining to national security, the F.B.I., Secret Service, CIA, etc...

I somehow knew even at this moment I was being watched. Everything that I was taught from youth was to groom me for what could take place in the near future. Surprisingly to me, I felt confident at this moment I could carry myself in any situation as dad had instructed me through his mind. Everything was going as he predicted.

"There is our cab!" Amy said, pulling my arm as she stepped forward toward the exit. I followed, and then opened the glass door as we walked toward the cab with our faces turned from the stinging cold chill of blowing flakes.

"Piermont Hotel please," I said as we snuggled together in the back seat, she putting her arm around my waist underneath my coat.

"Sir, as you can see, it will be a few minutes longer getting there," the driver said.

"I understand. What is the news about flights in and out of the airport? Have you heard?" I asked him.

"They are beginning to direct air traffic to other destinations. If you expect to catch a flight out today, you can forget it," he replied as Amy and I glanced at each other and smiled.

Thirty-five minutes later, we were entering my room. I immediately walked to the thermostat and raised the temperature in the room.

"I'm going to take a hot bath to warm my bones," she said laying her coat on the end of the bed. I took off my coat off as she began undoing her blouse. Attempting to walk by me to the bathroom, I stretched my arm out to block her from passing. She stopped when she reached my arm and stood looking at me. Putting my arm around her, I pulled her to me, put my hand to the back of her head, and brought our mouths together. We held the kiss. Each felt the cool tips of the other's noses but they soon being warmed from body heat.

"I must have turned the temperature up too high." I said after barely separating our lips.

"Let me run my bath water, Okay?"

"Hurry up," I replied, not intending to let her bathe alone. My thoughts were now of her, with her mouth on me sucking. What would it feel like? I would give her until at least one minute after I hear the water being turned off before I enter. I don't want to take every moment of privacy from her during this time of the month.

I turned the television on to get the latest weather. I read the scrolling letters across the bottom of the screen saying the airport had been closed and all flights cancelled. I smiled to myself thinking I would call our parents in a couple of hours, then laid back on the bed in anticipation, listening for silence in the bathroom. I began removing my clothes, imagining her nude in the bathtub and immediately grew an erection. The running water went silent; a moment later, I heard water splashing. Completely undressed I walked to the bathroom, opened the partially close door, and stood looking at her with a lathered washcloth washing her face.

"May I come in?"

"It's your room," she said chuckling under the cloth, her eyes covered with lather. I walked over to the large Jacuzzi tub and stepped in, getting down on my knees as I straddled her legs, facing her. My mind was now on the perfect body I was admiring.

"I thought you meant, 'Come in the bathroom'. But since you are in, will you wash my legs?" she asked, removing one leg from under me and extending it out while she rinsed her face. I took her leg in hand and with the bar of soap began to lather it from her toes to the water and reaching further up the innermost part of her thigh, touching her pubic hair and massaging it with the soap. She relaxed with her head laid back and closed her eyes as I continued washing the same leg twice again before beginning on the other.

"You have the most beautiful body." I declared, lightly stroking her leg up and down its full length. Her eyes opened slightly opened as she blew me a kiss and closed her eyes again. I felt a strain with my body in this position, but the pleasure of washing her body outweighed any discomfort.

I moved further up her as I lathered my hands then massaging her breasts, my palms easily sliding over her flesh, feeling her nipples causing a tingling sensation throughout my body. I cupped water in my palms and rinsed her off then leaned over, put my mouth over her nipples and began sucking them.

"That feels so good. Hummmmm." She moaned as I continued sucking.

"Let me wash your back," I asked, pausing my massaging for a moment.

"Okay." she agreed sitting upright. I stood up and moved behind her, sliding my body behind hers with her body between my legs. Still erect, she immediately lay back against me and began squirming her back against my hard-on and stroking my inner thighs. The thought of our first bath together, and actually laying here with her warm wet body touching mine, was causing me to breathe heavier than normal. The hot water thinned my blood causing my heart to pump more rapidly. I said nothing else about washing her. She had taken my mind from the purpose of moving behind her. I clasped my hands on her breasts as I pushed my erection against her back causing blood to fill to the point it ached to be released. With her toe, she flipped the lever to release the water.

"Don't do that. I'm not ready to get out." I said scolding her. She allowed the water to continue releasing without answering. I said nothing but pouted. The water had dropped to a point about half of where it had been and she flipped the lever again stopping the flow. Then she rolled over lying on her belly with her feet up. Looking up at me she smiled, took my hard-on in her hand, and began stroking. I wanted to smile back but did not, feeling foolish.

"If I don't do this right, please don't be angry. Just tell me if I do it wrong," she said still smiling, this being her first time, and mine. I had no idea what to expect as she placed her lips over my cock. I gasped and my face turned red as her warm mouth covered the soft skin of my hardened flesh. She continued stroking as her lips moved up and down and then further down until I was bumping her throat causing me to flinch from the sensation. To me she was doing it perfectly. She watched my expression as I watched her mouth slide up and down my shaft taking in half. Removing her palm but still holding me with her thumb and index finger, she attempted to plunge me deeper into her throat but stopped almost gagging. After several attempts, she managed to get three quarters of it in without choking. The reality of what she was doing and the thought of most of my hard-on down her throat caused a sensation in my body, then I sensed I was about to come.

"I'm going to come, I'm going to come!" I said. Seconds later I gushed forth into her mouth. She rapidly stroked with her hand, sucked while making slurping sounds and swallowed my fluid as I felt ecstasy beyond my imagination. For more than a minute, she continued sucking even after I was dry.

I placed my hands on the sides of her face. "That's all I have." I said jokingly. She squeezed my hard-on, teasing me by trying to get more out as I laughed at her.

"Maybe I can find another drop!" she replied, smiling and squeezing. We both laughed.

"Maybe I need to practice more," she said putting her lips over me again. I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up to me. She rested her head on me and ran her fingers through the patch of hair on my chest. We lay still for a few minutes. The orgasm exceeded my expectations, but I felt unworthy of that orgasm, not having pleased her in a similar manner.

"Jay, I love you so much. The thought of going home is not too appealing right now. I want to be with you all the time, even at night. What would be wrong with us getting married?"

"You know how parents are, and what they would say. 'You two are too young to get married, ' and that sort of comment," I replied.

"I'll wait but I don't want to," she stated.

We got out and, dried. I went first into the bedroom, and crawled under the covers lying there thinking of her. Minutes later she came in, moved our coats to the chair and got under the covers, snuggling up to me. Laying quietly we each stared in our own directions, while our minds wandered for a short time until Amy broke the silence.

"Yeah, I can hear my mom and dad now. 'How could you two even think of getting married while both of you are still in school and neither of you has a job?' I can just hear her saying that," she complained, feeling disappointed.

"Well, she is right about us still being in school but she won't have to worry about how I am going to support you."

"Yeah, I think we could live off of our allowances!" she agreed but in a joking way.

"I do have the money in my account my parents set up for me. With the interest I think there is a little over two million in it," I said calmly.

"What! You're being real funny now."

"No, I am being serious."

"Really? You're not making that up?"

"You'd be surprised how well my father has done in stocks."

"Jay, I think I really love you now!"

"Too late. You have already told me that," I said squeezing her around the neck.

"I didn't mean to let this slip out, but I would really like a car for my birthday," she said then cleared her throat.

"You can have three if you want them," I responded.

"I was just teasing you. Knowing that you would do it is enough."

"Amy, please don't mention it to anyone. "Anyone.!" I repeated.

"I won't. That will be our "BIG" secret," she said then laughed.

"You are more of a clown than I am. Did you know that?"

"Why would your parents give you two million dollars when mine won't?"

I wanted to say that there was a purpose for giving it to me but I left that thought alone.

"Because he has more than he knows what to do with," I joked.

We were still for a while, and then I noticed she had fallen asleep. I looked at my watch and it was only two in the afternoon. I got up putting on a robe on that the hotel furnished. I walked over to the window, and drew the curtains open and stared out onto the white city. I looked back to her sleeping and saw one of her breasts uncovered which sent a sensation through me. I walked over to the edge of the bed and stood staring at it. I felt as guilty as when I was twelve years old, while looking at nude pictures at Robby Birdsong's house. My mind seemed to fall into an almost transient state. I wanted to awaken her to let her know how much I loved and wanted her. I leaned over the bed and kissed her nipple then pulled the cover over it and walked back to the window.

I peered out while thinking of my future. Dad said I would be drafted when I turned eighteen. That was the government's ace in the hole and there was no point in fighting it. Being considered an attempted draft dodger would not serve my best interest for the future. Besides, they would not let anything happen to me because of the long-term value they place on me. I would serve as it should be but in reality, I would be using them for my purpose. I knew they would exploit me at every opportunity because the majority of them were without conscience. I like the way Dad phrased something he said to me. "You're are a good kid, but you will have to develop an attitude to co-exist with these people, only temporarily, until you have them in your control. Never give in to them on "your moral issues" but do not neglect to toss them a bone from time to time for pacification."

My mind probed deeper into his thoughts. I felt the disgust and pain he had felt over the years at the way he had been treated as a young man. Nevertheless, his loyalty to his country had never wavered, and if not for mom and myself he would have been willing, even volunteered to serve in any capacity. At one point in his life he was willing to provide all of his knowledge freely but a select group who thought themselves above everyone became greedy and turned his generosity into selfishness, which he had every right. He again offered his help but in a non-active capacity, not willing to leave my mother and I, but those who he offered it to were so self-righteous they declined, wanting him under their control, but Dad refused. I know there will be those that think if I agree to work for them, they will have control over me but I will not let that happen.

"Where are you?" she asked.

I turned to see she had awakened and was lying on her side with her head propped up watching me. Turning back, I continued staring out the window. "I am not sure of the time-frame, but somewhere in my future..."

"What do you see?"

"It's not clear yet," I answered, not telling her the truth. I knew my destiny. As a more -than- willing participant, I was close to beginning a long journey that would set into motion my father's plans.

"Do you see us?" she asked in an almost heartbroken tone of voice.

"The snow is lifting and that's not good. The airport will reopen soon." I said as my mind dissected millions of thoughts simultaneously.

"Jay, do you see us?" she repeated, now with a trembling voice. I turned, and walked over to my coat, and took out the bracelet and sat next to her on the bed with my face above hers.

"There will always be us, forever," I finally replied taking her wrist and placing the bracelet on it.

"Oh Jay, it's beautiful!" she said in surprised.

"It's a symbol of consummation between a man and woman, like a ring but taken more seriously. The couples that wore these vowed monogamy until death," I explained, and then leaned over and we exchanged a long soft kiss. Pulling our lips apart she turned her head and began crying.

"Now what are those tears for?" I asked turning her face back to me.

"I love you so much. I just know something is going to happen to take us apart," she said, tears running down her cheeks.

"I love you too. Did I not just give my life to you?" I said holding her wrist up.

"I just have this feeling inside of me," she replied, still in tears.

"The only thing that might separate us is that I may get drafted, but I can't help that," I said, so it would not come as a shock to her later.

"They can't draft you. You're going to college!"

"Uncle Sam doesn't care if I want to go to college. But even if I do enter the military, we won't be apart for very long." I hesitated, thinking for a moment. "Amy, if any unforeseen thing was to happen to me, remember this bracelet."

"I don't understand. What are you trying to tell me?"

"Think of the bracelet," I repeated, putting my finger across her lips and then kissing her. I lay down next to her wondering if I should have said anything more.

I picked up the remote control and turned on the television. Scrolling across the bottom of the screen was a news message saying all flights would resume at 7:15 PM. We were both watching and turned to look at one another with disappointed expressions.

"Nobody can predict the weather accurately; not even I can do that," I stated. I picked up the phone, called the car rental company, and told them where to pick up the car. Then I called the airport to check on a flight schedule. With possible delays, our flight would be departing at 11:10 PM. That would leave us with approximately five to six hours depending on road conditions.

"Well, at least we have another five hours to be alone. But it is going to get awful boring sitting around here for five hours," I said with a straight face. She looked at me with a sexy smile and placed her hand inside my robe, feeling of me. Almost immediately, I got an erection. I pulled the spread and sheet down just below her breasts to look at her, and then placed both hands on them. Feeling their firmness turned me on and I moved my mouth to one, then the other, sucking her nipples and gliding my tongue across her soft skin. She continued softly stroking me as I positioned myself to allow her easier access to my already- swollen erection.

"Jay, please don't laugh at me when I tell you this. As I slept a few minutes ago... I..."

"Well, you can tell me. I promise I won't laugh."

"I had this dream that you were standing over me..." she hesitated arousing my curiosity.

"Go on. Please tell me," I said, coaxing her.

"You were staring at my breast and wanted to awaken me to tell me how much you loved and wanted me. Isn't that wishful thinking?" she asked, sounding happy about her dream. She had just told me that I had implanted my thoughts into her head, that I have telepathic tendencies. I knew now my gifts were more than I had realized. I knew somehow Dad had this same gift, but why didn't he tell me? He was capable of withholding parts of his thoughts from me. How did he do it? He would give me the answers when I returned.

"Lay on your back," she said in a commanding tone.

I knew what she was suggesting and I obeyed, removing my robe and lying back on the bed. I had enjoyed what she had done to me earlier as we bathed but I had now formed a preference. There was no comparison in my mind. The difference to me is comparing masturbating and making love. Making love with a woman, whomever is on top, is more enjoyable in the sense that you are participating in the mating. Being able to kiss her, touch her breast, make her respond to all that I do and see the expression on her face, is in itself an aphrodisiac.

She straddled me, kissing my chest and nipples, moving her mouth down to my belly kissing and sucking my skin as she went down further to my groin. With my rigid shaft in her hand, she began kissing the length of it, on both sides and licking the head. After darting her tongue in my pee hole, she placed her lips around the head and began sucking and rolling her tongue around it. I watched her as my body jerked, while responding to certain touches of her tongue as she looked into my eyes and smiled. She was receiving pleasure from watching the expressions on my face and feeling my bodily reactions. I instinctively began jutting my hips as she took half my length to her throat bobbing her head and starting a new stroke each time I rammed the entrance to her throat. To please me she stopped her down stroke as it touched the entrance to her throat and slowly began taking me into it until my full length had filled her mouth and penetrated her passage way. I smiled as She tried to smile, feeling a sense of accomplishment. Slowly she began her strokes again, but didn't let the head exit her throat. As she moved up and down increasing her pace, I began feeling that sensation indicating I was near coming. Her behavior indicated she wanted nothing more at that moment other than to please me and, momentarily feeling selfish, I almost allowed it, but placed my hands onto her face and stopped her.

"Come up here!" I said pulling on her. She removed her mouth from me and looked into my eyes being surprised. "Come on." I said pulling her again. She slid her body atop of mine with our faces even. I began kissing her face as I rolled us over with Amy on her back. I began slowly inching my body down when she held onto my neck.

"Please don't, Jay. You know I'm in my period."

"Do you like it when I kiss your body? That's all I am going to do," I said assuring her I was not going to tongue her pussy.

"I love it when you kiss me like that."

"It's not fair that I have all the enjoyment. I want you to get something out of this too. Besides, I promise that I get as much out of doing this as you get out of having it done, to you." I explained. Seeing, touching, and kissing her body had intensified my orgasms every time. I had noticed that by the different methods we had experienced in our lovemaking.

I continued moving my lips over her body with no further objections. I moved her arm as I kissed and licked down her side to her hip and kissed across her belly to her opposite hip and up her side, homing in on the two perfectly shaped mounds standing erect from her chest. The darker flesh, atop her two mounds, the size of quarters and perfectly round were home to what my mouth had been searching, two little meaty treats; they alone could satisfy my lips desire. Alternating my lips softly around the two treats, I began a slow suction until I heard a low hum of enjoyment, then increased suction to such power the mounds were sliding across my wet lips deeper into my mouth until it could hold no more. This sent a signal to her brain, which in turn, sent a message to her legs to spread open.

Simultaneously her legs wrapped around my waist as she began humping and rubbing her clit against my stomach. Her moistness had saturated the cotton in her vagina and began overflowing to where we touched. Pink fluid mixed with her juices lubricated our touching bodies as she ground herself against me. I continued sucking until her body quaked in convulsions, immediately stimulating the pulse of blood into my erection. I quickly penetrated her steaming vagina and not holding back, I rammed her until my explosion sent jets of fluid to mix with the two fluids inside of her. In harmony, we moaned in pleasure as her vagina contracted, squeezing every drop of semen I had produced. Our intense bodies, now subsided, lay motionless beside one another in calm, waiting to be revitalized.

After a candlelight dinner in the hotel restaurant, we walked along the snowy sidewalks of downtown enjoying the sound of silence. With a few exceptions, barren sidewalks lined the neon lighted streets as we talked and played, throwing snowballs at one another until our bodies beckoned for warmth.

Entering our room, we undressed quickly and then ran to the hot shower. With our bodies wrapped, we stood under the steaming water kissing and exploring the feel of the other's body. Being first to get out I dried and dressed, then called a cab to take us to the airport. Somehow sensing I would return, she dried her hair in the nude, pleasantly surprising me as I re-entered the bathroom.

"I called a cab. He will be here in about thirty minutes," I said, wrapping my arms around her from behind, cupping her breasts as I dodged the hot air blasting from her dryer. She finished drying and turned to face me and, as we hugged, I viewed her perfection in the mirror.

"Jay. I have enjoyed this day more than any other time in my life. Cincinnati will always have a special place in my heart," she said, as our lips found each other and our saliva mingled.

Discovering new Powers!

It was five thirty when I pulled into her driveway. We sat in silence for a moment not wanting our time together to end. Finally, I got out and, opened her door as she just continued sitting, until I spoke.

"This is not the end of the world you know. It is just the end of one of many trips we will take together," I stated, and then held out my hand. She took it and held my arm as I walked her to her door.

"Come and tuck me in bed?" she asked.

"I would love nothing more and you know that. Get some sleep and I will see you in a few hours. We may finish our weekend together," I said kissing her goodnight. I drove home and went to bed, being exhausted.

It was 1:00 Sunday afternoon when Dad knocked and opened my bedroom door. "Are you going to sleep all day, Son? Look out of the window and you can see life passing you by," he said being funny.

"You were right, Dad. They took the bait. You said they were predictable," I reported with my eyes barely open.

"We have plenty of time for that. Your mother is preparing breakfast for you. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Thanks, Dad. I'll be down shortly," I said, sitting up with my feet on the floor. I showered and got dressed then went down and ate breakfast. Dad was in his office during this time. Mom sat with me drinking coffee and sometimes looking at me with a suspicious expression about her face.

"Okay, Mom, let's have it," I said, after eating my last bite.

"Did you and Amy have a good time in Cincinnati?" she asked, with a smile.

"We had a great time."

"We thought you were going to be stranded. Lucky the storm blew over quickly," she said, now being a bit sarcastic.

"We were just lucky Mom. It would have been terrible to have gotten stuck up there," I said, smiling at her.

"I remember before your father and I got married we took a similar trip. We hated the idea of coming home."

"Mom, you shouldn't tell me stories like that. You're going to get gross, I can tell."

"I merely wanted you to know that your father and I were your age at one time," she said being facetious.

"Okay, you told me, now grow up!" I said as we smiled. I picked up the newspaper and scanned it as she sat sipping her coffee.

"Ruth and I met for lunch at her house yesterday," she announced, drawing my attention to her. I turned my head back looking at the paper. I chuckled as Dad had done while reading an article to entice her into asking me what I was reading. It was really to change the subject, but it didn't work. I put the paper down and looked at her.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked with a serious look.

"As concerned mothers, we want the best for you and Amy. We know how much you love each other and it would be futile to try to stop something that is inevitable. Controlling your emotions at your age is a hard thing to do. We just want you two to understand that the decisions you make now will have an effect on your future," she explained.

"You're right, Mom. It was inevitable," I said confirming her thoughts. However, I want you to know that we are being very mature about this. I understand your concerns but please try not to worry. Besides, Dad and I have had this discussion and I take our future very seriously."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.