Secrets of the Mind - Cover

Secrets of the Mind

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - From birth Jay was gifted with the ability to read minds. His father also gifted, raised him to control this gift. Begins slow but just wait!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Finding time to make Love!

Amy and I schemed for two weeks, making excuses to study more often at my house rather than hers. If Dad knew we were making love, it was not because he read my mind. Under his advice, I had blocked my thoughts permanently. Nevertheless, I knew that he had an idea by a statement he made shortly after Amy and I made love the first time.

"Son if you and Amy are doing anything, you need to protect yourselves." I looked at him more out of surprise than anything.

Spending more time in my room, sometimes late for supper and more time in the bathroom washing before supper were dead giveaways that we were concealing something. At this point in my life, nothing mattered to me as much as Amy. I literally had a taste of making love for the first time in my life and no feeling I had ever had compared to it. Each time we made love was a new experience for both of us. Being open and honest with one another added to each time as we delved into our diverse fantasies. We made love searching to satisfy ourselves at first, and then realizing satisfying the other was more gratifying. Each new experience was bringing us closer together, bonding the love we expressed to one another, almost with every breath.

Knowing my fathers advice to be prudent and questioning Amy, I derived that she was on a twenty-eight day menstrual cycle. Amy knew that she ovulated on the fourteenth day of her cycle, consequently we would abstain from intercourse on days twelve through sixteen giving us twenty-three days to make love without worry of an unplanned pregnancy.


A Quickly Planned Trip!

Friday morning I was up at five-thirty, just having showered, I had gotten dressed and I went downstairs to the kitchen and prepared coffee for Mom and Dad who would soon be up. With a few minutes to myself, I sat at the table and read the morning newspaper coming across a story about a Cultural Fest being held in Cincinnati, Ohio this Saturday and Sunday. Students and adults alike from all over the world would be attending the Fest, with each country displaying in individual booths, artifacts of their language and culture.

I thought this would be a great opportunity to obtain new languages and to understand a variety of cultures first hand. I would speak to Mom and Dad this morning about flying up and attending. Learning languages from a book is nothing compared to probing a persons mind in that you not only obtain a language but also the dialect and their feelings of the culture each live in. Dad has always stressed the fact that knowing a language is only half the knowledge of a person or country. I completed reading the newspaper just as Mom walked in.

"Good morning Jay!" Mom said walking up behind me and hugging my neck from behind.

"Good Morning. Mom. There is an article in this morning's paper about a Cultural fest being held in Cincinnati this weekend. I want to fly up and attend it. There is a wealth of knowledge to be learned and I know this would be a great opportunity for me. Do you think Dad will go along with it?" I asked having positioned my body facing her.

"I'm sure he would agree it would be beneficial for you to attend."

"Were you planning to ask someone to go with you?" She asked cocking her eyes at me with a smile.

"Mom, stop teasing! You know how much I love her. I know her parents wouldn't agree to let her spend the night away with me but we could leave tomorrow morning and return tomorrow night. I don't think they would object to that idea. Do You?"

"You can ask them."

"Good morning." I said as Dad walked in.

"Good morning Son." He replied as he walked over to Mom and kissed her.

"Good morning Honey. Jay is planning a trip for this weekend." She blurted. I quickly glanced at her. She was standing in front of the sink looking down in it with a smile on her face. It seemed she was in good spirits this morning having fun with me.

"Dad! There is a Cultural Fest in Cincinnati this weekend and I thought it would be a great learning opportunity." I quickly spoke out before Mom could add to her humor.

"I think it is a good idea. Had you planned on taking someone with you?"

"Come on you guys. This is getting old and you're wearing it out!" I said with a joking tone. I knew they loved Amy too.

"I'll get Heather to make the arrangements for you when I get to the office this morning." He said as he looked over the newspaper.

"Just for tomorrow Dad. I am not going to presume that Amy's mother and father would let her spend a full weekend up there. One day will be enough." I stated feeling gratified dad had agreed with me. I sipped my orange juice as dad looked over the paper. Mom laid his bacon and eggs in front of him next to the paper and sat down with him as she always did.

I wasn't ready to get up yet because I was anxious to see if dad was going to have to read to mom. It started about the time I was born that dad began reading the newspaper each morning. It takes he and I every bit of four to five minutes to completely read it, or as long as it takes to thumb through the pages but dad makes the mistake of laughing or commenting on a story he had read over. Mom will ask him "What is so funny," and dad would begin to quote the story from his head and mom would make him literally read the story from the newspaper. This would aggravate dad and he would always ask, "What is the difference whether I read it or quote it!" Mom would never give in, she would always say, "Don't tell me about the story, I want to hear it word for word." Dad would just shake his head and read it from the newspaper as she asked.

I sat looking at dad for a minute when he turned his eyes toward me.

I'm not saying a word! He said to assure me I wouldn't get a laugh this morning. I burst out laughing anyway as he rolled the section of paper he was reading and hit me on the shoulder causing me to laugh even louder. I jumped up from my chair and began walking away.

"I'm going to finish getting ready for school." I said as I walked away and up the stairway.

"I wonder what the weather is going to be like in Cincinnati tomorrow!" Dad stated, raising his voice loud enough for me to hear. I knew that would not get past him. Heavy snow was predicted for tomorrow in that region. I knew then that he knew or at least suspected I was hoping to get snowed in, preventing us from having to return tomorrow night. I smiled to myself and continued up the stairs.

I brushed my teeth then called Amy to let her know I was on my way over and to ask if her parents were there. I told her about the trip and that I wanted to ask her parents if it was all right if she could go. She seemed excited and said they were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. I rushed out and drove over to her house being excited about tomorrow.

She was waiting on the porch for me as I got out of the car.

"Were you serious? Are you flying up there tomorrow?" She asked with anticipation as I walked up the steps.

"Yes, are you sure you want to go?"

"You know better than to ask me a question like that." She answered putting her arms around my neck as we kissed. "I told them you wanted to speak to them before we left for school." We went inside to the kitchen where her parents were just finishing breakfast.

"Mr. and Mrs. Renick... "

"Jay! How many times have I asked you to call us Ruth and Bob!" He interjected as I was speaking.

"I'm sorry sir. I mean Bob." I said correcting myself. I am planning a cultural trip to Cincinnati in the morning, just for tomorrow, I plan on returning tomorrow night. Would it be OK if I take Amy with me? People from all over the world will be getting together to exemplify their languages and cultures. My parents support me knowing this will help me in my advance studies. Dad is having his secretary make the reservations when he arrives at work. I'm asking you this morning that I might let him know so he can make all the arrangements this morning." I explained looking into their minds. They were somewhat apprehensive not understanding the sleeping arrangements. I wasn't surprised because I didn't mention what those arrangements would be. Oh! Our rooms and the car rental will be taken care of so you don't have to worry about money!" I stated only to ease their minds. They looked at each other.

"I think it will be alright. Don't you Ruth?" He said without further reservations.

"I think it will be all right." Her mom agreed.

"Thank you momma! Thanks daddy! You two are the greatest." She exclaimed as she went to each and hugged them. Saying nothing else, they just smiled at her.

"My father will let me know what time our flight will leave when he gets home. Thanks a lot Bob and Ruth. We will see you this afternoon." I said taking her hand and leaving.

Being excited we ran to the car, drove to my house, told dad, and then drove to the donut shop talking all the way about the trip. We didn't get cocoa or a doughnut from being so excited. We held hands and kissed a lot the first ten minutes. I loved her so much that I know I would not have gone tomorrow without her. I stared into her eyes until it annoyed her.

"Why are you looking at me that way? Are you looking into my mind?" She asked also being perplexed by my look.

"I can't help myself. I love you so much I can hardly think straight." I said hoping she would automatically see how much I loved her but it wasn't that simple. I leaned over putting my arm around her just to have her body next to mine. This hug lasted several minutes until I placed my hand on her bare thigh and began massaging the full length of it.

"Jay, I started my period last night." She confessed softly in my ear. I said nothing but continued caressing her thigh. I was becoming very aroused as my mind wondered where my hand was. "Did you hear me?" She asked speaking softly again.

"Does that mean you don't want me to touch you during this time?" I replied with a lower voice than she had spoken as our cheeks were pressed together. I continue feeling the soft flesh of her thigh with my palm now pressed against her panties.

"I just thought... " Well maybe when you think about it you might reconsider where you want to put your hand.

"Do you feel different during this time of the month? I mean other than the normal side effects menstruation causes. Do you feel less desirable or maybe less feminine? Do I make you feel less loved? Is that it? If you don't want me to touch you then I will understand."

"It's just that... " She hesitated thinking of what she wanted to say.

"Somehow you have conceived this notion that men are turned off by the thought of a little blood." I said bluntly. "Maybe for some, but I would imagine there are less than you think. I mean I am not a vampire by any means." I joked, and then she broke into laughter as I joined her.

"I suppose I did imagine you would not want to have anything to do with me during this time."

"Look, I don't want to go down on you but I still find you too irresistible not to touch. To me you continue to remain sexy under any circumstances." I explained.

"Jay. I feel so loved." She said pressing her lips to mine as we lashed our tongues into the others mouths.

That evening we ate dinner at her house and sat after dinner with her parents, mostly I was discussing sports with her father. Our school football team had won three straight but by only by a total of eight points. I know he wanted me to reconsider playing but did not want to ask realizing what my answer would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.