Secrets of the Mind - Cover

Secrets of the Mind

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 4: Being a Man and Changing the World!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Being a Man and Changing the World! - From birth Jay was gifted with the ability to read minds. His father also gifted, raised him to control this gift. Begins slow but just wait!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Along with all of my father's knowledge I also saw his sense of integrity, love for mom and I, and calmness in his heart despite all his concerns. He had spent his adult life planning for this moment when he would see me as a man, ready to take on life through new eyes. I now understand completely everything he had said to me and why. His knowledge, which I now possess, surpasses any human's comprehension, greater than all the scholars of this world combined.

I realized now the importance of the direction of knowledge he had obtained. But I would be several years waiting for that right moment, for me to set his plan into motion to begin something that would change this world, as we know it.

The following morning I picked Amy up at seven and drove to the doughnut shop as always to spend time together as we had become accustomed. It wasn't as though we didn't spend enough time together already but it had become what we called our special time. Unconstrained by studying, friends and family we spoke freely of anything we chose to discuss. The main reason I enjoyed this time so much because most topics of discussions were of a more personal nature. Anything on our minds was open for discussion. We were eating doughnuts and drinking coco, which we did about half the time when I noticed she seemed preoccupied in thought, as I had also been thinking of the previous nights discussions with Dad. I almost knew where her mind was.

"Thinking about last night?" I asked. She smiled as though she wanted me to wonder.

"Maybe!" She continued to smile. I also noticed her skirt was further up her legs than normal. When she had gotten in the car she hadn't pull her hem down as she had normally done. Apparently she had read "Twenty Ways to Seduce Your Lover", an article from a women's magazines her mom carelessly left lying on the kitchen counter that I had noticed this past week while at her house. I had thumbed through it when I was left alone a few minutes as I had always done out of habit. Knowing that didn't stop the adrenalin in my body from rising to a higher level and even caused my face to feel flush.

"I think maybe we should put off our study time tonight and lay around just to talk." I said as she cocked her eye at me taking another sip of her coco. She crossed her legs causing her skirt to inch up a little further leaving almost nothing to my imagination, and then caught me glancing down at her. At this moment I thought tonight would be the night and understanding how a mans mind works, I would be thinking of her all day anticipating tonight putting all other priorities second.

I leaned over placing my hand inside her thigh caressing her back and forth as she slightly opened her legs offering herself to me. We kissed as I worked myself into a state of mind until I was almost willing to do it at this moment. I pulled my hand away as a car drove by, watching it to be certain we could not be seen. As I turned back facing her she was removing her white silk panties. I stared wanting to say something but kept silent as my heart began pumping blood at a rate it had never done before. My understanding of the human anatomy far surpassed most, if not all doctors and surgeons but this emotional feeling could not be written in any book. Saying nothing I placed my right arm around her neck and leaning to kiss her, my other hand instinctively moved to where it had been previously. A few times of caressing her thigh my hand slowly moved up touching her pubic hair causing her to flinch and slide her butt forward in the seat and her legs to part even more. With my middle finger I probed her wet slit until finding her opening and sliding it in causing her to moan in pleasure. Her moistness now covering my hand brought an added feeling inside of me compounding the excited state I was already in. "I knew now why this feeling could be read from books but never totally understood without experiencing it in person. I now realized what Dad had meant when he said no one could tell another person what to do at this moment in their life." I wanted her so much more now that I was experiencing something within me that would change my thought process forever. These feelings of lust would never go away but learning how to control them would seem formidable, proving that I was as every other man.

Our passions consumed us for another few minutes as I felt of her, adding new knowledge of a whole new world I had never known. We kissed, now having her hand on my hardness feeling my length through my jeans.

"We need to get to school!" I said leaning up straight and removing my hand from between her legs.

"I know." She said as her head lay back with her eyes closed. Teasing me to the state of mind I was in she knew in her heart that I would not be able to refuse the desires that plagued me. We sat up straight grooming ourselves for school as she put her panties in her purse.

"You're not going to wear panties?" I asked with my heart being flustered.

"Know one will know but you and I." She said with a teasing expression.

During classes that day my thoughts were consumed of what had taken place before school and the anticipation of tonight was irreversible. Nothing I could think of would displace my thoughts now. The only difference between man and beast is the free will to say no, but even if I controlled my lust by saying no, the feverish instincts within me would remain until they were relieved.

The drive home from school was somber in comparison to a normal drive. Amy was as quiet as I was leading me to think she was experiencing many of the same thoughts as I was. I wondered if sometime during the day if she had put her panties back on. Not asking, the curiosity was overwhelming my thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.