Secrets of the Mind - Cover

Secrets of the Mind

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - From birth Jay was gifted with the ability to read minds. His father also gifted, raised him to control this gift. Begins slow but just wait!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Deceit!

Max and I entered the vast halls of the Pentagon at 7:00 am in the morning and took the elevator to sub-level three. I was to see John Basque, Director of WRIDEC (Writing and Decoding). An armed Army Lieutenant guarded the entrance, a one-foot thick sliding stainless steel door.

"Can I see your papers sir?" he asked. I was wearing civilian clothes and my security badge. Max's security clearance had been upgraded to be with me at all times.

"Craig, don't forget to call Alice at lunch," I said to the guard. He looked at me quickly, being surprised but said nothing in response. That was the last thing his wife said to him as he left for work this morning.

"Enter your code number in the keypad sir," he said, as I complied, then entering his half of the code after mine.

The large door slid quietly open as we stood waiting.

"Oh, by the way Craig. Tell Lisa to keep dog food in Bow's bowl," I said, speaking of his daughter and their dog. Again, he looked surprised as I turned and smiled at him while entering.

"Damn, look at this place! It's as big as two football fields," Max stated.

"Almost," I replied.

He was looking at a 4,000 square foot room with large, glass-enclosed cubicles lining the floor. The ceiling was fifteen feet high while the glass walls towered to ten feet. Most cubicles housed one person but many had two occupying them while each person had their own desk and computer. The sound of typing filled each room as we walked the isles as most kept their glass doors open.

"Where are we going?" Max asks.

"John Basques' office."

"How the hell you going to find it?"

We crossed a dozen isles walking toward the center, finally reaching a large cylindrical office where I could see John Basque leaning back in his chair talking on the phone. He waved us in as we reached the door. We went in and stood until he was through talking.

He then stood up and walked around his desk. "You must be Captain Jay Bolton. Your "cunning," precedes you. I spoke to Donald Raines a few minutes ago and he said I would be astounded of your ability. Sit down please. By the way, I'm a civilian and you don't have to salute me. Actually, half the personnel in this department are in the military but we require everyone to dress civilian."

"Yes, I'm Captain Bolton, and this is Max Collins. This is quite impressive!" I stated.

"We have young brains from every walk of life working in this department. I don't know where our government finds them but when they do, I get them here. Okay, down to business. I understand you specialize in encryption."

"Well sir. That's not totally accurate," I replied.

"I don't understand?"

"I don't limit myself to any one thing."

"Here at WRIDEC, we try and place each person to where they are best suited. I tell you what, we'll walk around and visit each section and then let me know what would make you happy. Is that fair?"

"I have a better idea. You tell me where I am needed most and we'll go from there."

He sat pondering for a moment as he looked out of the glass while scratching his chin. "Come with me," he said, rising from his chair and walking out of his office. We walked passing four isles and came upon a lightly tented glass section with another guard posted at its entrance.

"This is what we call DoNS room. (Department of Nuclear Security) Here we develop security programs for our nuclear arsenal. We also develop programs to crack nuclear codes in foreign countries. We have been successful on a few occasions but most countries change codes everyday. No one has yet developed a program that can't be cracked, although, we're constantly working on it. I don't see it happening for quite some time, if ever," He said this, while we entered the secured area.

"One other thing. The codes to our own nuclear weapons are stored in the mini mainframe you see over there," he added.

We walked throughout the department and John explained what project each section worked on. I made sure I met or saw everyone to secure his or her knowledge. I wasn't surprised when I realized that two thirds of these people were more suited for developing computer games rather than security programs but I was surprised to know some of them were working on special projects for Al Litton, their department head, whose name kept popping up in their minds.

Each of these persons was secretly working different segments in a puzzle and only he knew how all the pieces were to come together. I determined by its development that when completed, it was a program to crack security codes and enter another code, there by, whoever accessed it would gain control of that program. I new this program was to be used for accessing nuclear arsenals anywhere in the world and gaining control of them. It was in the early stage and would be years before it could possibly work. No one was aware that what he or she was doing was beyond the scope of his or her job. Internal security kept them silent about the project they were working.

Through gut feeling, I knew the Complex is somehow involved and maybe when I met this Al Litton I would find out.

"Al Litton, the department chief is not in yet and he normally doesn't get here until about eight. You may or may not like him when you meet him but that's normal for our new people. He's rough around the edges sometimes," John stated.

"That's all right, I'm sure we will get along."

"Well, browse around. I have some phone calls to make," he said, shaking my hand again and walking out.

"What's going on Jay? I see an expression in your face," Max asked, concerned.

"Not now Max, big brother may be listening," I replied, with a low voice.

We walked around as I introduced myself to everyone, and finding everyone to be quite friendly, more than willing to converse. Being almost confined in a cubical has an effect one one's attitude although there was no pressure to bear.

"Mr. Bolton! Welcome to WRIDEC and more than that, welcome to DoNS room. I was informed you were coming this morning but I didn't think it would be quite this early. I'm Al Litton, department head, glad to meet you," he said, offering his hand.

"Pleased to meet you too. This is Max Collins."

"Yes, I was informed someone was with you," he stated without offering his hand to Max.

"It seems that you have met most everyone so I won't bother with introducing you again. Come in my office and we'll talk," Al said, walking down the glass hall, stopping just outside his office. "Max, can wait here while we chat."

Without hesitation, I spoke up. "Max goes where I go, sir," I stated with a commanding tone.

"Have it as you may but we might speak more frankly alone," he suggested.

"Max is cleared," I reiterated, knowing he wouldn't press the issue because it might draw attention from upstairs.

"Very well, come on in," he said in acquiescence.

"Your coder program was sent to me and I must say I was very impressed. My people couldn't crack it without the key. The way you equated text with calculus and then into the tenth power was brilliant. However, according to my people, the equations lose their value each time a message is encrypted, rendering the coder useless after five encryptions or when the "Key" has been entered five times. I'm sure you can explain this because we sure can't, and your mathematics seems far superior that anything we deal with."

"Sure, I didn't want my coder to be used illegitimately so I programmed the integers to divide themselves and on the fifth time nullifying the key."

"So, it was written in and not just a glitch in your programming."

"That's correct."

"Would I be safe in saying you could do this again without the program self-destructing?"

"You could."

"This formula you used to develop the coder, will you help us integrate it into our programs?"

"I'm sure we could but it might take some time to develop a working program."

"Time we have. Good! Then we have a go. You can start anytime and I assure you all of our resources will be available to you and if there is anything you require just ask."

"I'm sure everything I need will be within arms reach, thank you."

"Take the day and get the feel of the place, meet a few people and I'll see you tomorrow," he said while standing, signifying the meeting was over.

Max and I walked around outside of DoNS Room and I introduced us, so that I could familiarize myself with some of the operations in progress. After meeting a few people we left. After leaving the building we were just about to get in the car when Max looked at me.

"Jay, is there something going on that I should know about?"

"It's not safe at this moment talking in the apartment, let's go somewhere we can talk privately," I stated.

I could have communicated with him by thought, but I think for the moment, he would feel more comfortable speaking, at least until I broke it to him gently.

"Am I in over my head?" he asked, jokingly, but with a certain amount of seriousness.

I turned to look at him. "You'll understand shortly Max. Just get us somewhere we can talk," I stated, wanting to be in the open air.

He drove for about twenty minutes finding a public park. We parked and began walking then finding a bench we sat and I began to explain to him.

"I know you didn't volunteer for this job, so I won't mind if you want to bow out before things go any further. I'm not who you think I am, there is more to me than you can see. Not only because of your security clearance but because you have become a good friend I'm going to explain to you," I said, saying nothing else I relayed these thoughts to him.

"I can read your mind and I know everything about you. Don't speak but think a conversation with me as I am doing with you this moment," I thought to him as he had an astounding look upon his face.

"You can read my mind, what I am thinking right now." He said, thinking.

I replied through our minds. "Yes, and I know every thought you have ever had and every word you have ever spoken."

"Why are you telling me now?" he asked, in thought.

I began speaking to him in an audible voice.

"I've had this gift all my life and was trained by my father how to use it to the good of mankind. There are those in this world who would possibly harm you for what I am telling you. So I ask, do you want out now?"

"I've become too fond of you, besides, I've got nothing better to do," he answered jokingly, but still somewhat puzzled.

"It could become very dangerous for me in the near future. If I was to have declined Al Litton's offer to work on the program, it would have reached certain people and they may have sent an assassin after me," I explained.

"Well, now that I am more aware, I'll watch your back more closely," he stated, having a firm look on his face.

"Thanks Max, I feel better knowing that you will stay with me," I said, patting his shoulder.

"Can you explain to me what is going on at WRIDEC? I mean other than computer stuff."

"I can't right now but trust me when I say my loyalties are the same as yours. Whatever you see or hear from this point on remember one thing, in the end, the world will be safer for all."

"I believe you," he stated.

"I hoped you would."

He looked around, then at me. "There is more to you than reading minds, isn't there?" he asked, with a curious look about his face

"Through thought I can do many things, make people do things without them realizing what they are doing, I can move objects, to name two simple aspects of what I'm capable. I have yet to unleash all of my capabilities. Who knows, the near future may prove all of what I hold within me. I just hope you or no one I care about gets hurt because of them." I explained.

"I think I see now the seriousness of the situation. It's going to get hairy isn't it?"

"I think so. These people we are dealing with are ruthless and will stop at nothing to reach their ends."

"What are they wanting to do?"

"Sorry Max, I can't tell you that either right now but believe me it is something the world could do without."

The following morning Al assigned me an office and instructed me to use every resource available to secure a working program soon as possible. First I wrote a quick program that would block traces on any phone call I would make, secondly, a program that deleted or thwarted any record to tracking my activities of where or what I was working on in the mainframe and also keeping my program from being accessed.

I knew Al was deceiving the government, but was he directly involved in the conspiracy or was he just another pawn. Everything in his mind indicated he was merely following orders, unsuspecting that he was being used by a power that reached every corner of the globe. While searching his mind, I found another two names. Richard Cowen, a former CIA operative that had close ties with a Russian agent Kodek Ladamier of the KGB, who at one time guarded Victor Schmalling, a nuclear scientist. Cowen was smuggling nuclear secrets to our government for large sums of money. He disappeared four years ago. I believe the Complex recruited him and now he travels worldwide, using all of his contacts, purchasing top-secrets about nuclear arsenals in various countries.

Roger Seymour, the other person in his mind, a British agent, formerly of MI5 was their undercover agent in Berlin. He smuggled nuclear secrets through different business operations he had set up in Germany with the help of The Complex.

I needed to find someone close to the Director that I could trust, someone that wasn't under the control of The Complex. I searched the mainframe for a list of names and routed them through the FBI and CIA mainframes, running a check on them. I came up with one possibility, Cliff Wells, the contact I was already using. I needed to contact him again so I could inform our government and keep a record of the investigation of the conspiracy.

The arm of the Complex had extended far beyond what I had imagined and I had a plan but it involved coercing someone to betray the government. I had just the person in mind, Al Litton. I would put it in his head to sell my program to foreign governments. When the program was tested by those governments and in place, The Complex would steal the Secret backdoor key to manipulate the program and take over power of all nuclear arsenals. That's where I needed the FBI, to intercept The Complex, protect the Key Code from being stolen and at the same time arresting everyone involved in the conspiracy.

I spent the next two weeks working on the program and at the same time searching for information into those involved with the complex. I not only wanted to expose "The Complex", but make sure all involved were arrested and paid for their crimes. Especially William Stafford, the man responsible for my grandmother's death and Christine, the mother of my step sister who took her own life because her daughter was killed, simply because she was born a female.

Was it Home Sickness!

One night, Max and I were back at the apartment eating pizza at dinner when we began talking about when we were kids. I explained to him that even though I maintained these powers while growing up, I still grew up as normal as any other child because my mother and father saw to that.

"What about you Max?"

"You already know everything about me so why don't you tell me something else about you," he stated.

The memories of Amy came to mind as I stared into the wall. I must have had an obvious expression on my face.

"Was she beautiful?" he asked, somehow knowing I was thinking of a girl.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. There is no one like her and I threw it all away because of what is going on now."

"Do you still love her?"

"I could never love anyone else."

"Does she know about you, I mean, the things you can do?"

"She knows everything," I said, thinking more of her. She'll be graduating soon and we had planned on marrying, but the reality is, I used my gift as an excuse to break it off between us."

"What do you mean?" he asks, his face looked of puzzlement.

I looked at him with sincerity. "I knew if certain people realized my feelings for her, they might harm her, so I trumped up this situation between us so I could get away without having to worry that she might be harmed. After this happened, I also got involved with another girl, and in so doing I hurt her deeply and I'm not sure if she can forgive me."

"Does she write too you?"

"I'm sure she does but she doesn't know the government intercepts them."

"Why would they do that?"

"Because I requested it for her own protection. Believe me, these people would watch her every second if they knew we were corresponding with love letters. As it is now, this organization thinks I am working for them in a round about way. They will show their true colors one day and I will be there when their world comes falling down on them," I explained, now with a grimace expression.

"You're not going to her graduation?"

"I have been thinking about it. It will take place on Friday. If I were to go I would have to be careful." I held silent for a moment then continued. "I was supposed to graduate with her but my graduation was taken care of by our government, but I would like to be there for the ceremony. You know something else, I wanted to go to college but everything moved faster than anticipated and it was necessary to put it all off."

"You can still go, but I don't know why you would want to. It seems it would be a waste of your time seeing that you already know more than any college."

"That's not the point Max," I said, almost in desperation. "I want to go because that's what kids my age do. It's part of growing up and leading a normal life. I want a life with a home, wife and children. If I don't complete what I have started here, it may not be possible for any of us to lead a normal life, at least in the way we are used too."

"Then we'll have to finish what you have started. You know, if there is anything I can do to help," he stated.

"Just be a friend and keep me alive!" I said, almost in fear.

"Go home and see her, then worry about what you have to do, and I'll take care of your back," he said, as a promise.

After thinking most of the night, I arranged the following morning for Max and I to be flown to Memphis that afternoon. We were flown by the CIA in a Lear jet and arrived at six-fifteen. No one, not even Mom or Dad knew we were coming. I knew they would understand why I didn't call ahead.

I walked in the house as Max followed and mom and dad were sitting at the table having eaten supper.

"Jay!" Mom said being surprised, walking quickly to greet me. We met hugging as I gave her a kiss.

"Hi Dad," I said looking over mom's shoulder while we were hugging.

"Glad to see you son. Did you come home for the graduation?"

Yes sir. Oh, I'm sorry. Mom, Dad, this is Max, a good friend of mine."

"Welcome to our home Max," Mom stated, shaking his hand.

"Thank you ma'am. I see you still have supper on the table!" Max replied in jest, as we chuckled.

"You boys come sit down. I'll warm each of you a plate," Mom said, and walked to the stove.

"Good, I'm hungry too," I stated.

"Good to see you Dad," I said, hugging him.

"You too son" he said.

We ate supper, talked and laugh as mom told Max some of the things I did as a child. She had no idea why Max was with me neither did she know that Max knew about me. It was for the best because I didn't want her to worry. I looked into dad's mind and saw that he was worried about my safety.

"Don't worry Dad, I've got everything under control," I conveyed to him in thought.

"Just be careful son," he replied, thinking it. I nodded my head as I smiled.

"Watch over him Max." Dad conveyed to him in thought. He knew that Max knew everything and why he was with me. Max nodded his head, assuring him.

"Have you talked to Amy lately?" Mom asked.

"Not since I've been gone."

"You had better call her. She comes over every day for awhile and we talk."

"I think I'll surprise her and walk over to her house after we eat."

That took us every bit of ten minutes, to finish eating.

"Max, come with me, I want you to meet her, she is so sweet, you'll love her," I said, getting up from the table. Max was coming anyway but I asked him for mom's sake. "We'll be back later tonight," I said to them, walking out the door. Dad looked at his watch and smiled at me.

We walked across the street and I knocked on her door. She opened the door and without saying a word lunged herself into my arms. We kissed a few minutes in the doorway until Max began clearing his throat.

I stepped back looking at him. "Amy, this is max, a close friend I met while stationed in DC," I said, introducing them.

"Hi Max. You two come on in. Momma, Daddy, guess who's here!" She shouted.

Her mother and father came into the living room and greeted me. We went into the kitchenette, sitting at the table and talked awhile. They asked all kinds of questions about West Point, where they thought I was going to school. Amy knew I was in the army and never told them different from when I originally told them I was going to West Point. I could feel that she wanted to get me alone to scold me for not answering her letters or calling her. I didn't look into her mind to know this.

"Come on, let's go for a drive. We need to talk!" she blurted out. I frowned, looking at her mother and father but with a little smile. They understood and said to go on 'but don't be out late'.

"I'm a big girl now mother, but we won't be out too late," she replied.

We walked out to the driveway and she walked over, opening the garage door.

"Are we going in my car? Momma and Daddy gave it to me for graduation," she said, excitedly.

"Well that was sweet of them. Sure, we can go in your car. Max, you can follow in the rental," I suggested, as he smiled and nodded his head. Amy looked at me with curiosity, wondering about Max following us.

"An Impala, nice car with a bench seat up front, very nice," I complemented, opening the door for her on the passenger side. I got in and drove out, heading for the donut shop.

"Jay, why is Max following us. Can't he stay at your house while we go for a drive?"

"Amy, this is one of those times when you don't need to ask questions. From now on, if you see me out and about, you will see Max too," I explained.

She was sitting close and grabbed my arm. "Why haven't you called or written. I've written you seven times and I've not heard a thing from you. Do you hate me or something?" she asked, staring at me.

"There are a lot of things happening right now and I can't explain any of them. I know I have no right to ask you to trust me but I'm asking you too."

"Are we through? Do you still love me because I love you so much I have been going crazy worrying if you still love me?" she said, her voice almost whimpering. "I know now what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. I should have understood you and stuck by you. Will you forgive me and give me another chance because I can't stand us being like this," she confessed, almost crying.

I put my arm around her as we pulled into the doughnut shop, and parked.

I situated myself, turning toward her. "I can't explain anything right now. If you love me then I'm asking you to wait for me until I can explain. It may be weeks, a month or even a year but in the end you and I will be together if you will only have faith in me."

"But you haven't even called me or answered any of my letters."

I looked at her feeling sorry at what I had done. "Another thing I need to ask of you, at this time it would be better if you didn't write me unless it's as a friend only," I explained as she dipped her head, trying to understand me.

"What are you involved in?"

"Please Amy! A time will come when I will explain everything but I can't now. Either you have trust or you don't," I stated somewhat in anger being frustrated, not at her, but at the whole situation.

"I trust you because I love you. But how can I be sure that you love me, because of the way you have acted?" she asked, and with good reason.

I opened my mind up to her, letting her see how I felt in my heart toward her. She looked at me with a big smile and hugged me, holding on tightly feeling totally relieved from having to doubt anymore.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked, teasing.

"Yes!" she said, being excited.

"And you will trust me?"

"Yes."

She looked at me with an expression of curiosity on her face. "What about Christy?" she asked.

I turned my head looking out my window, feeling ashamed. "It wasn't suppose to go that far with her. I had a weak moment and I'm sorry it happened," I answered, explaining.

"I'm not talking about that, she loves you. We have become very good friends while you were away and spend a lot of time together. But I suppose that's because we have something in common."

I looked at her while seeking an answer in my mind. "I'll have to straighten it out with her."

"It won't do any good. She loves you."

"How do you think I should handle it?"

"Just treat her kind and be a friend. You can't just tell someone not to love you anymore and think that will solve the problem."

"How do you handle it, I mean being around her knowing how she feels about me."

"She is a sweet person and I just accept it."

"Then I'll just have to accept it."

We were silent a few moments, and then she turned to me. "Have you been with anyone while you were away?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"No. There is no one but you now," I answered. She smiled and kissed me.

"Do you want to go somewhere to be alone? I want you to make love to me," she asked, leaning over again to kiss me.

"Do you remember what my father said about it being dangerous for you?"

"Yes."

"No one should know that you love me. We have to act as if we are just good friends now, at least for the time being. I'm taking a risk and possibly putting you in jeopardy being here with you now. I don't know who might be watching and it has to appear if I'm just talking to you because that would be the normal thing for me to do when I come home."

"How long are you staying?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow evening after the ceremony."

"Why! Can't you stay the weekend?"

"No. I have to get back. I just wanted to be here for your graduation so I took a day off."

Max interrupted us by walking to the car. "Jay, I think you are being watched. See the car down the block on the left hand side of the street?" he stated, but not looking that way.

"I know, I didn't want you to mention it in front of Amy." I expressed it to him in thought.

"Sorry!" he said apologizing.

"She knows how it is so that's okay." I replied, relieving him of guilt.

"I'll be in the car," he said and returned.

"Do you understand now what I mean?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Is it always going to be like this?" she asked.

"No. When this is all over you and I will lead a normal life, I promise."

"I'll be so glad when it is all over," she replied.

We talked until it had become late. I started the car and drove back to her house, parking in the garage. I closed the garage door and we walked inside her house, closing it behind us to say good night. We kissed and held one another a few minutes.

"I'll see you in the morning, get a good nights sleep okay." I said, opening the door.

"I won't tell you that I love you," she said being facetious. I smiled walking out and to my house. Max was sitting in my driveway waiting for me.

"She's not in any harm, is she?" he asked.

"I'm not sure but I'm going to take precautions anyway," I replied, leading him into the house. "You can sleep in the spare bedroom next to mine," I said, showing it to him.

"Good night."

"Good night," I replied.

"Jay!" I heard someone call. I opened my eyes and Amy was sitting on my bed. I looked at the clock and it read 5 am.

"What are you doing here? How did you get past Max?" I asked.

"I didn't. He let me in."

"Good ole Max." I thought to myself.

"Well. Can I get under the cover with you?"

"Come on," I said smiling and holding up the cover. She crawled under and cuddled up to me, taking my hand and placing it on her breast as we faced each other. We lay there a few minutes and she squirmed removing her shorts and t-shirt tossing them to the floor and then pressed her nude body next to mine.

Gently, my hand began caressing her body, touching every part I could reach. I missed her and had forgotten the feel of her body, how wonderful it was to my touch. To be with the one you love and make love is what I missed most. I couldn't believe I let these memories fade and became lost somewhere in all of what was going on. Being with her is everything but what I am doing is necessary for the good of all, and I had to remember, and not get sidetracked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.