Homework - Cover

Homework

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Sophomore biology - hands on!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   .

When my dad survived Vietnam, the first thing he did when he returned was to propose to his girlfriend and begin a family in rural Mid-America.

Being true catholics, our parents' only way to prevent pregnancies was the rhythm method, and they had no rhythm!

Consequently, in five consecutive years, they had a girl, a girl, a boy, a girl, and a girl.

By then, and I'm sure the law of averages can't suddenly be suspended, the parents either acquired rhythm really well or they just defaulted to contraception. They HAD to - unless mom suddenly turned off the pussy from dad?

My name is Reese. My sisters, from the oldest on down, are: Lorraine, Marsha, Paula, and Kitty (Katherine).

Our parents are a contrast in looks, dad being a dirty blond, mom having raven black hair and slightly shorter than average (dad slightly taller) making them a 'mutt & jeff' combo.

Though our parents worked long and hard to feed and clothe us, they could never afford a house with more than three bedrooms, and they managed that pretty well too, giving Lorraine and Marsha one room with Paula, Kitty and me sharing the other until Paula became nine, or just shortly afterwards.

When they moved Paula and Kitty in with their older sisters, naturally they were naïve enough to treat it as a sort of promotion while the two eldest treated me with disdain for me getting to 'hog' my own room! The parents accomodated the girls to a degree by allowing them free use of the desk in my bedroom for homework.

With our catholic upbringing, we stayed pretty much on the straight and narrow, that is until we got to high school in the late eighties thru early nineties.

With Madonna as my sisters' role model, you couldn't exactly blame us for discovering the opposite sex, especially the older ones!

So, midway through my sophomore year in parochial school, I thanked my lucky star that the priests had left me alone to grow up straight but horny, what with those tartan uniforms with cotton socks and no panty hose that the girls wore, and not all of them wore shorts under those skirts!

I was horny a lot, but awkward, with my father's thin, wiry frame and dirty blond hair, which he also passed down to Lorraine and Marsha. Paula & Kitty got mom's raven black hair and they reminded me of Cher and Cher alike! :)

Perhaps the biology classes I was taking triggered my senses, and I found myself daydreaming of my first sexual encounter which had yet to come.

I had been masturbating ever since my parents smartly removed Paula and Kitty from my room, and I had gotten high once with my older sisters when they experimented with 'pot'.

On weekends, I always liked to knock off homework on Friday nights so I wouldn't be forced to cram on Sunday nights. The biology was really annoying this one night, but not as annoying as Marsha!

Lorraine was out on a date while Paula was at a friend's house, across the street. Kitty was sleeping over at one of her friends'. Our parents were in their midlife rut, watching television, and oblivious to anything not as loud.

Marsha wandered in still wearing her tartan, and she was either annoyed that she wasn't on a date or just bored. She began to tease me about biology!

I told her, "Not now, please."

She got sarcastic, "Why? Do you have a 'headache'?"

She cut right to it "I need you to roll me one," she confessed.

To get her out of my hair, I quickly took her papers and did the honors, and then I threw my own zinger, "Do you want me to smoke it too?"

She fired up, took a long drag, then after holding it down for as long as she could, she said, "You COULD unwind, Reese. You're all tensed up."

She shoved the joint toward me and I riposted, "I got something for you to smoke!" And as I said it, I grabbed my crotch, 'Madonna' style.

Marsha uttered the fateful words, "You wouldn't know what to do with it!"

I said, "I bet I could choke YOU if you tried it!"

After another hit or two, Marsha was high as a kite, and she called my bluff by saying, "If you can show more than my eight fingers (holding them side by side), then I'll do you!"

Well, I could show eight of my thicker fingers so I found myself stripping for action, and Marsha took over that chore while handing me the joint.

She said, "Sex is more intense when you're high."

My penis sprung from my shorts and it changed Marsha's tune immediately, her confidence turning to apprehension!

I dove upon her, yanking down her cotton panties and over her protests, I dropped my face into her moist crevasse, her skirt now covering my head.

Her resolve to live up to her end of the bargain might have waned had it not been for my surprise 'lingus, so now she completed her part and swung around to complete my first ever sixty-nine!

She was basically a licker, not a true swallower, so I quickly tired of her ministration, not because it wasn't pleasant, but because I was so horny, I had to fuck her!

I sensed she was no longer a virgin when she only put up a mock struggle while I gathered her skirt around her waist and I lined up my fifteen year old cock against her sixteen year old slit.

My tip found her opening and raced inside her already wet tunnel.

After retreats and rethrusts, we began fucking like hamsters, my little machine gun thrusts a dead giveaway to my virgin status, now dissolving inside Marsha's vaginal innards.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.