Perfect Aphrodisiac - Cover

Perfect Aphrodisiac

by Paul Phenomenon

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Erotica Sex Story: Oversexed wife discovers the perfect aphrodisiac to match her husband's sex drive more closely to hers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Size   .

Gail fondly remembered when her husband, John, had looked like the young man setting the fancy drink on the table next to the lounge chair where she reclined. She tore her eyes from the prime male specimen serving her to her husband. He'd softened some and was thicker in the waist, but he still excited her more than any man, and whenever he smiled at her she wanted to lie down and...

She shook away those thoughts and watched the hunk cockily stroll away. He was ripped. A real hard body. She could almost feel her hands on his tight buns, squeezing, fondling. She tried to imagine what his cock would look like if it were erect and angry. Realizing her imagination grossly exaggerated reality, she chuckled.

John's eyes opened, and he raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow, an inquiring look indicating he wanted to share whatever had tickled her.

"Later," she murmured and closed her eyes, lying back and letting the sun toast her lithe body. John had let himself go a little, but with a stringent diet and daily exercise she had maintained her girlish figure, and it wasn't easy. Each year it became more difficult, but she knew she still looked good in the bikini she wore, and the hard body that had just served her proved it. His eyes had lingered on her long, slim legs and then made a stop at her barely covered, full breasts. His furtive glances pleased her and had lengthened her large nipples a little and sent twinges of arousal to her pussy.

She sighed inwardly. She was horny again - still. She had read somewhere that the sexual peak in males occurred in their late teens, and if the article had been accurate, at thirty-two she was approaching her peak. From her perspective, at least, the article had validity. Her husband had just turned thirty-six, certainly still randy as ever, but even when they married eight years ago, her sex drive had been slightly stronger than his. Yet again another unaccountable difference between males and females had expanded the gap between husband and wife. She groaned inwardly with despair. Her sex drive was increasing as his diminished - a dire situation to her mind. How compatible would they be five years from now? Ten years? Whoever considered life fair, was a dumb shit. That morning before they left their room, she had enticed and seduced until both of them had collapsed sweaty and momentarily sated. She knew she couldn't interest him in another bout in bed, or anywhere for that matter, until that night, at the earliest.

Half-opening one eye she peeked at John. So what if he was getting a bit soft here and there? The sight of him still turned her on. And his hands! He had marvelous hands, especially when they roamed over her body. She loved him, probably more today than on their wedding day. He was a good husband and a great father to their two children. He owned his own boring business, which didn't bore him, fortunately, and his boring labors provided a very nice life for her and the kids. And like her, he'd been faithful, or if he hadn't, no word had come back to her from any source. She knew he adored her, and this short trip had been designated a second honeymoon, that and an opportunity to get away from the kids and the blustery winter back in Chicago for a few days.

Still, her exaggerated image of the hunk's elongated dick kept intruding. If she were approaching her sexual peak, she reasoned, she should hook up with someone like the hunk who served her, someone close to his sexual peak, which would make his sex drive and hers more compatible. Even then, she'd still have plenty left over for her husband. Yeah, sure, and the sun comes up in the West. She chuckled again.

"What's so damned funny?" John asked.

"Remember the young man who served us our drinks?"

"Yes."

"Quite a hunk, huh?"

"Oh, you liked that, huh?"

"Uh-huh. My imagination went a little wild."

"Oh, how so?"

"Before I tell you, let me ask you a question. When you look at young women built as well as the hunk, but in a feminine way, do you ever undress them in your mind?"

He laughed. "Guilty as charged. Is that what you did?"

"Uh-huh. I laughed at the image my mind created. It was definitely exaggerated."

He chuckled. "That big, huh?"

"Yeah." Her affirmative answer gushed out before she could stop it. She glanced quickly toward her husband, but he didn't appear disturbed by her comment. She feared it would attack his male ego. Men were such fools about the size of their cocks. John's was perfect for her, and the last thing she wanted was to make him feel inadequate in any way. "Not that I'm complaining, honey," she added.

He chuckled again. "How big?"

"Long and fat and angry looking - all twelve inches, maybe more," she bravely stated with a self-conscious giggle.

His chuckle turned into a belly laugh. "Definitely exaggerated," he said when he recovered. "But I've heard of men that large, even larger."

"Surely you jest."

"Not at all. Some women prefer large ones; I believe they're referred to as size queens. You've admitted to being a little wild in your misspent youth. Didn't you ever run into a really big one?"

Yes, but I don't know if I want to tell you about it, my adorable but slightly naÔve and sheltered husband, she thought. She also considered "run into" a curious choice of words. "Nothing that large."

"What's the biggest you've...ah, seen?"

She laughed. "Did you start to say...?" Her eyes glinted mischievously as she mouthed the word "fucked" to finish her question.

He blushed when he grasped the silent word. "Probably. Answer my question, please."

"I don't know. I didn't carry a measuring tape around with me."

"Some were larger than others, though. Correct?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Before this goes too far, I want to be honest with you, John. I'm not a size queen, the moniker you put on women who prefer large men. You're perfect for me."

"Thanks, but my curiosity hasn't been satisfied. Did the size of one of your paramours ever surprise you?"

"Uh-huh." She eyed his swimming trunks and noticed a small bulge. Interesting. Maybe I will tell him about Sam. "Paramours? The word is archaic, John.

"Sometimes I feel archaic, so I use old words. So you were surprised once?"

"Well there was one a little larger than you."

"How much larger?"

Here goes nothing. "Three inches, maybe a little more." Like five inches to be more accurate. Sam had a foot-long dong. His nickname was Horse.

"Gawd, that would put him at ten plus inches."

"Yeah, that's about right. He was thick, too. I had a hell of a time taking him fully inside me." Definitely interesting. My hubby's getting a hard-on. We rolled around on the sheets an hour ago, and he's getting hard again already. Maybe I've found an aphrodisiac to even out our sex drives a little. She glanced around and quickly fondled her husband's hardening cock. "My, my, let's take this problem of yours to our room. I think I have just the thing it needs."

He didn't disagree, and in the elevator, she moved into his arms. He kissed her and curled her toes. "Umm, nice," she said but noticed his hard-on had wilted, and the kiss hadn't improved its flaccid state. It was time for another dose of the newly discovered aphrodisiac. "Damn, I've got Sam on my mind now. Sam was the guy I dated with the big one. His nickname was Horse."

John chocked. "Horse?"

"Yeah." It's working. He's getting hard again. Halleluiah! "Would you mind terribly if I thought about Horse just a tiny bit while we make love?" She rubbed his hardening cock with her dainty hand as she waited for his answer.

"Not at all, if..." He hesitated. "If you tell me what you're thinking."

Perfect. She wondered how strong a dose she should administer. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "I'm going to be thinking about the time I fucked him. Are you sure you want to hear about that?"

A lustful groan provided the answer to her question.

The elevator doors opened and they hurried to their room. As soon as the door closed behind them, Gail jerked her husband's trunks down, and his lovely cock sprung up and bounced off his belly. Definitely hard again. She dropped to her knees and licked all around the crown. It was time to test her theory. "Sam's cock head was half again as large as yours, John. I couldn't do this to him." She dipped her head and sucked in half his length, and then rolled her tongue back and forth across the large vein at the base of his cock. She detected no negative reaction like jealousy, so she gobbled him up until she could feel his pubic hair at her nose.

She felt him reach and untie the top of her bikini as she sucked him. She shrugged and the bit of material fluttered to the floor. She did the same with the bottoms, pulled her mouth from his marvelous cock with a slurp and jerked him toward the bed.

"I want to be on top. That's how I fucked Sam. Okay?" I fucked Sam on top, on the bottom, on my hands and knees, everyway I could think of, she thought, but I fucked him first on top, and that's all John is going to hear about. Today, she modified. If this aphrodisiac works, I've a lot of stories to tell him. My youth won't appear so misspent after all. She crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, finally straddling John's hips and fisting his hard cock.

"I remember straddling Sam like this and stroking his monster..."

"No, give me more details. And call him Horse. How did you meet him?"

Curiouser and curiouser. If that's what hubby with a late-morning hard-on wants, that's what hubby will get.

"I met Horse in college my sophomore year in a psychology class. I was acing the course, but Sam...Horse was having trouble with it. He sat to my left, and one day at the end of the class he asked me if I would consider tutoring him. I needed the money, so I agreed, and we made arrangements for him to come to my room that night. My roommate, Ellen, wasn't happy about the arrangement, but she understood, and disappeared soon after Horse arrived."

She looked down and watched pre-cum dribble from John's cock. "Do you mind if I have you inside me while I tell you the story?"

"That would be my preference, too," he said formally.

Yeah, he's hot. He sometimes became formal when highly aroused, trying to hide his excitement, which she didn't understand. It was as if he were embarrassed about being aroused. She rose up on her knees and dragged his cock through her wet pussy, finally settling it at the entrance to her vagina. Two bounces and she had taken him fully inside her.

"Horse didn't slide in so easily," she said and grinned.

John groaned. "Go on."

"I started the tutoring session by flipping through the text book and asking questions to determine what he knew and what he didn't know. He was in trouble. Sam's dick was probably larger than his brain. Either that, or the amount of blood needed to fill the monster emptied his brain and killed a few cells every time he got an erection."

John laughed. "Funny. Continue."

Good, he's loosening up, not so formal. Me, too, my pussy, that is. Oh, I do love his hard cock inside me.

"Well, I gave him an assignment and made arrangements to meet with him again a few days later. He paid me and left. Between the first session and the second, campus gossip gave me his nickname and the reason behind it, which made me curious."

"I can imagine."

"I decided to try to give him a hard-on to determine if he were properly named, so I met him at the door for the second session wearing a halter top, sort of a cutoff t-shirt, with no bra, and a pair of cutoff jeans, sans panties. The cutoff jeans were nastier than a thong. My butt cheeks could be seen, at least the bottom curves, along with some stray pussy hairs."

"Jesus," John muttered and thrust up at her as he tweaked her large nipples. "That would give a dead man a hard-on."

Gail chuckled. "Worked for Sam, too. His eyes widened when he saw me, and he stammered a hello. I had to pull him into the room because he seemed rooted to the floor. A quick glance at his crotch proved my getup had been effective. It looked like he had a massive hard-on. But I was wrong. He was only half-hard at that time. A few minutes later as we sat around the study table, another glance made me gasp, which made Sam...Horse blush.

"'My God, Sam, did I do that to you?' I asked him. His blush deepened and he nodded. All the blood needed to give Horse a hard-on must have affected his speech, too."

John chuckled.

"I couldn't resist and reached to fondle it over his jeans. 'Gawd,' I said, 'that must be painful. Let's let it out so it can breathe.' He didn't disagree, so I popped the button at the top of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. He wore briefs, which I had a hard time - no pun intended - getting over the top of his cock so I could see it. He helped, or I would have failed. When the monster popped into view, I couldn't believe my eyes, John. It was huge! As I said, the crown was half again larger than yours and his length tapered slightly from the base to the crown. The base had to be three inches thick, at least."

"Did the sight of it make you hot?"

"Gawd, yes! I was dripping by then. I couldn't take my hands off it to take off the few clothes I had on. My eyes fixated on the throbbing beast as my hands - both of them - stroked its length. I remember thinking at the time that my pussy would never be able to take it all, but even with the fear he could hurt me, I knew I wanted try. I dragged Horse to my single bed using his cock like a leash. While he arranged himself, I stripped off the two pieces of clothing I was wearing, and my naked, nubile body made Horse a little harder and larger, which I didn't think possible. I straddled him like I'm straddling you now, and rose up to rub the head of his cock through my wet pussy, but my legs weren't long enough. I had to stand and squat."

"Jesus!"

"Yeah. He helped me maintain my balance. Evidently, he'd had the same thing happen before, and soon I was pushing down on the monster, trying to get the crown to pop inside me. It just wouldn't go in, John, and I was getting very frustrated. 'Hold my pussy lips open,' I ordered, and Horse complied. That helped and all at once the end of his cock slipped inside me. Gawd, I felt full. I looked down and could still see about eight inches of cock yet to go."

Gail rotated her hips and felt her husband's cock throbbing inside her. "This is making you hot, huh?"

"Gawd, yes. Stop moving on me, or I'll come."

But I don't want to stop, Gail thought. I want to get off, too. "Okay, I'll stop, but you've got to play with my clit if I do."

"You've got it, baby." His fingers reached.

"No, wet them in your mouth first. When your fingers are nice and wet hold my clit gently between your thumb and forefinger and jack on it. Play like it's a little cock and jack it off."

"Yeah, I can do that."

And he could, too, Gail decided.

"Go on. What happened then?"

"That's nice. Thanks, John. Where was I?"

"You looked down and could still see eight inches of cock."

"Yes. Well, I slid forward a little, like this, and them slid back taking him a little deeper inside me with each slide. There is one tiny advantage to a large cock, John, when I slid back on him his monster dragged my cunt lips inside my vagina a little - my clit, too. Gawd, that was exciting. I was able to rub my clit against the top of his cock with each thrust. I took short little strokes for about five minutes and looked down again. Four inches to go, and it already felt like his cock was in my mouth. Ooh, you have talented fingers, John. You sure know how to jack off a clit."

"Thanks. Don't stop the story."

"Okay, but you're making me awfully hot."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Let's see, I had taken all but four inches..."

"If he were ten inches long, you only had six inches inside you. That wouldn't be a stretch for you. I'm seven, and you have no trouble with me at all."

"I stretched the truth a bit. I found out later he was a foot long."

"Jesus! Then he had eight inches inside you all ready."

"Thereabouts, but I was nothing if not determined to get every inch of that monster inside me, so I did a little bounce, and then another, and another, and when I looked down only two inches remained. That's it, I thought. I just can't take anymore. 'Let's fuck,' I told Horse and started the little sliding dance I do when I'm on top. He had not moved while I had tried to swallow his dick with my pussy, but now his hands went to my hips, and he sort of helped me off his cock a little and then let me back down on it as he thrust carefully into me. He didn't try to go any deeper, thank God, but I was really excited by then, and I went a little crazy, and started to fuck him like mad, sliding on and off his cock and making sexy sounds and moans and a few tiny screams, no doubt."

She started to move again on her husbands cock.

"Don't stop. God, what happened then?"

She took a deep breath. She was so very hot, very close. It was difficult for her to talk. He mouth felt dry. She just wanted to fuck. She didn't want to talk, but...

"And Horse really got with the program, and his thrusts became more pronounced, and I got hotter and hotter, and wetter and wetter, and finally Horse muttered, 'You took it all.' I looked down, and by gawd I had taken it all, John, all twelve inches were inside me, and then I really took off. I fucked him, honey, oh, gawd, did I fuck him! I fucked him like I'm fucking you now!"

"I'm coming, Gail!" John muttered and grabbed her hips and with short, fast jabs thrust deeply inside her.

"Yeah, he fucked me like you're fucking me, John. And I came on that monster, like I'm going to come on you, John. Go ahead and come! Come in me, like Sam did! Come in me, John!"

Gail's cunt flew on and off her husbands throbbing seven inches, the perfect size for her, and she felt him swell up and then felt his semen splash against the back of her cunt, and her orgasm started deep inside her and spread. Exquisite sensations washed over her from the tips of her hair to the tips of her fingers and feet, but mostly they throbbed inside her as spasm after spasm jerked her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body stiffened as she tried to prolong the delicious feelings that had overwhelmed her consciousness. Aftershocks jerked her, and she mashed her cunt down around her husband's perfect cock, finally collapsing on his chest.

"Jesus," John muttered.

"Yeah."

His arms wrapped her and he kissed her where he could - a lot. "Gawd, you're sexy, Gail. That was awesome. Did you fuck him again?"

"What do you think?" It's time to become reticent again. Demure, that's me. Time for the lady in me to take control. She rolled off him to his side.

"I'd guess yes."

It's also time to find out how he feels about me now.

"I was pretty nasty, John? Did I go too far?"

"Gawd no. I loved it."

"Oh, I know that. I'm asking how you feel about me now. Do you think less of me because..."

"No! I love you, Gail. Before we married, for some strange reason you felt compelled to tell me you had a few wild years in your past, that you had slept around, as you put it. You weren't specific, but I understood the gist of your confession. I loved you, and what you did before we met didn't matter to me then, as it doesn't matter to me know. Okay?"

She squirmed contentedly next to him. "Well, I was specific today."

"Yes you were, and I loved it." He hesitated. "Ahem, I wouldn't mind a few more specifics."

She chuckled inwardly. Perfect. "We'll see. I don't want you to feel badly about me, John."

"Never happen." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Hmm, this afternoon I can tell him about the time...no, maybe I'll work up to that one. I'll tell him about the time... No, that's going a little too far just yet. I'll reserve that sexy time for later. Ah, hell, I'll play it by ear.

"Let's shower and go back to the pool," she said. "I promised myself some tan lines, John."

"Okay, we'll have lunch at the pool bar."

And I'll experiment a little more with my newfound aphrodisiac while we eat.


John glanced at his wife. To his mind, she was the sexiest female around the bar and pool. Oh, she was no longer a youngster, but then neither was he. She had nursed their two children, and her nipples had become larger, baby-chewed he called them, and her heavy breasts sagged a little. He loved to roll her large, baby-chewed nipples around in his mouth and nibble on them. Her hips were no longer girlish, which was fine with him, too. After all, she wasn't a girl. She was a woman, and what a woman!

The story she told him about Horse kept intruding. He knew she had been wild before he met her; she had admitted as much, and he had always wanted to hear details from her wild years, specifics like her story about Horse. Gawd, that had been sexy. It was only noon and they had made love twice today already. No, this morning before they left the room, they had made love. A half hour ago they had fucked. Gawd, did they ever fuck! He felt a twinge of arousal, which surprised him. Well, why not? Wasn't this supposed to be their second honeymoon?

He noticed Gail studying a couple of women sitting to their right. She returned to the food in front of her, but soon the women captured her attention again. What interests her about those women, he asked himself, and soon he, too, was glancing furtively at them. They looked to be about the same age, and although he wasn't good at guessing ages, he put them in their late twenties. The short, dark-haired one was a bit chunky, about twenty pounds overweight, he calculated, and the other one, the redhead, was on the skinny side and tall, about five eight - Gail's height. The tall one, dotted with masses of freckles, was definitely in need of some more meat on her bones. Her breasts were nearly non-existent, but her hips were wide.

Gail turned to him and blushed. What's going on?

"What interests you about those two women?" he asked.

"I think they're lovers," Gail said.

His head spun back toward them. He could see no signs they were lovers, but then he couldn't tell if a man were gay unless he was effeminate, and Gail had told him not all effeminate men were gay.

"What makes you think they're lovers?" he asked.

"I could be wrong, and if they're lovers neither of them are died-in-the-wool lesbians. I'd guess they're bisexual."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. The tall, skinny one adores the short, chunky one, but her eyes also followed the hunk serving drinks." She snickered. "Mine, too - followed the hunk, that is."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.