Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

"You can start by licking my balls," said Cutter, "Too big to put in your mouth but do suck on them carefully."

Debbie reached out with her tongue and tasted his scrotum, occasionally puckering up her lips and sucking on the massive orgs. She constantly had to reach up and remove hairs from her teeth. After a while, he told her to start on the shaft. Debbie licked from his balls up to the head, back and forth. Cutter told her to open the slit and tongue it. A real virgin at this he thought, no experience at all it seems. Must have a real nerd for a husband. Using both thumbs, Debbie spread the slit on this cock and put her tongue into the small slot, a bitter taste meant some piss had appeared at the end.

"Now all of it, take all of it in," cried Cutter.

Opening her mouth to the very limit, she pulled down on his warm shaft and took it into her mouth. Letting it slide to the back of her throat, she pumped her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Cutter wanted to enjoy this as long as possible but it had been years since he had had a woman sucking him off. He was going to cum quickly and nothing he could do would stop it. Taking one hand and holding the back of Debbie's head he then took his cock in the other hand and pulled it back a little bit from her lips.

"I want you to see every drop you're going to get", he said. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, keep your eyes open."

Debbie complied and he began jacking off with his cock far enough away from her extended tongue so that she could see the slot widen just before it began to spurt a stream of warm cum onto her tongue and deep within her mouth.

"Don't lose a drop", he warned.

It took all the control that Debbie had to not spit out the slimy liquid but she locked her jaw and allowed it to cover her mouth and teeth.

When Cutter finally ran dry he said, "Swallow it."

Debbie did so with a loud gulp. The entire mass of his cum seemed to go down in one large piece, almost rubbery in thickness. She began to breathe quickly in a series of quick pants to prevent throwing up. Finally getting her system under control and without knowing why, she ran her tongue over her lips as if she just had some ice cream. Her lips were covered with more cum and she had to swallow a second time. This time is was a little easier. Debbie tried to tell herself that it was like swallowing a raw egg at a party game but she knew the taste and musky smell would remain for a long time. This time it wasn't an egg. It was millions of microscopic sperm expecting to find a warm vagina to swim in but getting an over-acidic stomach instead. They all died within seconds.

Cutter need to relax so he rolled over and laid flat on the bed. "Clean me up, lady", he said.

Debbie started with his balls and licked them and the hairs around them until they were clean of all cum. The shaft of his limp cock was licked until no trace of cum was left.

Cutter loved the feel of her tongue and said, "While you are down there, you could do something else for me if you don't mind. Tickle my asshole with that beautiful tongue of yours."

Good God Debbie thought, what else could happen to me?

Cutter was getting mad and he grabbed her hair and said, "Come on Debbie, you know what will happen if you resist."

Cutter raised his legs high and brought his knees up to his chest thus exposing his entire crouch. Debbie could see the large dark ring below his scrotum. In her mind, she remembered how carefully she had washed the area just a short time ago. She tried to convince herself it was only textured skin and not to think of what passes through there sometimes.

Lowering her face, she placed her tongue on his scrotum sack and started licking while moving slowly downward. Smooth skin and hairs suddenly became a rippled hump and she knew she was there. She lightly stroked the area but Cutter pushed down on the back of her head, which buried her face in the crack of his ass. She had hard time breathing.

"Push Debbie, push!" he cried out. "I want your tongue inside my asshole."

Debbie knew the only way to be able to breath again was to do as she was ordered. Rolling her tongue into a point she placed it in the center of his asshole and began to push down. It began to work as she felt the sphincter muscle give way a little and then surround her tongue. A bitter taste for a second and then she was squeezed out by a spasm of the muscle. At least she could now breathe.

Cutter lowered his legs and patting Debbie on her cheek said, "Good girl but next time I don't want to have to push. Understand?"

Oh my god thought Debbie, he said "next time."

Cutter felt re-charged now and spun Debbie around on the bed. Quickly he placed his now ridged cock against her cunt and without waiting pushed it fully into her. Debbie did not have time to lube herself and the immense organ caused her to cry out with pain.

"I told you I don't want any crap when you're being fucked, didn't you understand?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.