Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Cutter scanned the family group. Debbie a tall beautiful woman in fine attire, Dawn a vivacious teenager with a woman's body, and Bobby an overly tall young boy with that "All American" look. Walking directly in front of them, he looked each in the eye and slowly said in a voice that gave them all chills.

"You people will have us as guest for a long time, you will treat us as guests at all times. We will treat you as we desire at all times. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Debbie and her children shook in unison but understood this man meant what he said. Debbie knew her children didn't really know what might be in store for them dealing with these animals. Debbie did know and it made her blood run cold.

Dinner Break:

Cutter immediately had Willie, Mike and Carl fan out to search all the rooms in the home. It consisted of five rooms downstairs and six rooms upstairs with many bathrooms. After twenty minutes, they all returned with the news that no one seemed to be there and all signs seemed to indicate that only the husband was missing. No weapons were found and very little cash seemed to be around. Debbie was questioned and confirmed that they did not allow guns in the house.

Thinking it was time to plan their first night, Cutter wanted first to make sure everyone knew what the rules of the house were going to be for each and everyone. Mike said he had put the car in the garage and closed the door. Carl and Willie said both homes on either side were dark and had high walls that prevented anyone from seeing in. A steep hillside in the rear also prevented anyone from seeing in from that direction. Cutter now relaxed a little and noticed that he was feeling hungry.

The family was still sitting together on the couch when he came back into the room. Walking over too Debbie he smiled and said, "How about all of us sitting down to a nice dinner? I'm sure you are a good cook Debbie and we're all very hungry."

Debbie nodded and holding both her children's hands, she pulled them down the hall into the kitchen. Cutter motioned to Mike to follow and keep an eye on them.

Feeling relaxed, Cutter walked over to the fully stocked wet bar in the room and poured himself a stiff drink of Cognac. If there was any finer taste than the brandy of France, he had not found it. Willie and Crazy Carl walked over and fixed themselves a drink.

"What's our next step?" asked Willie.

"I guess we have to plan her for a few days, maybe a week, answered Cutter. If so we have to make sure, we are completely in control and have everything covered. One mistake and the cops will get us."

Willie set back in his chair and lifted his glass, "No problem boss, I'd like to get to know that lovely young boy better. He really interests me."

"Forget it for now Willie, we have to plan our survival. That's the mot important thing now."

Willie laughed and said, "OK, but I have a real hard-on for that boy. I will save myself for him later."

Cutter winced as he remembered the stories of how Willie treated his sexual conquest. Turning to all of the men in the room he said, "Here is how we will handle this, if anyone doesn't like it let me know now or keep his peace."

Neither of the men spoke up. They knew how Cutter took care of the opposition. No one wanted to test his skills with the blades Cutter had carried from the hospital. Mike then came into the room and said dinner was ready. All four entered the dining room and found that Debbie and the kids had cooked some steaks and potatoes and had seven place setting laid out on a long formal table.

"Wow," said Crazy Carl, "Never saw such a meal in my life."

All sat down and ate a delicious dinner but without conversation. Cutter sat next to Debbie and watched her every action. She in turn kept her eyes on the kids. She and the kids ate with forced mechanical motions, never smiling, never saying a word. Mike sitting next to young Dawn kept his eyes looking down the cleavage of her tube top. Crazy Carl spent his time trying to make conversation with young Bobby.

During dinner, Cutter had whispered in Debbie's ear that a glass of wine would be a nice accompaniment to the dinner. She rose, removed a bottle of Burgundy from the storage rack, and poured each of the men a glass. Cutter noted the label and knew it was a very expensive wine from France.

"Don't forget anyone," Cutter said as he pointed towards the two children. Debbie hesitated but poured a half glass for both Dawn and Bobby. When everyone had finished, Cutter went to the wet bar and poured another glass of Cognac for himself. Slowly sniffing the aroma, he remembered it has been a long time without such niceties. Debbie and the kids cleaned the table and put the dishes into the dishwasher. All were ordered back into the living room where Cutter stood before them and spoke like a commanding general.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.