Mabel's Story - Cover

Mabel's Story

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Mabel's father cums to her rescue after her piano teacher fails to complete satisfactorily the special lesson she requested. Some years later she leaves home with her affectionate pet Rotweiler who teaches her new tricks.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

In the six months since her father started fucking her, fourteen-year-old Mabel (almost fifteen year old Mabel now) had filled out. It was like the baby cream that her loving Daddy pumped into her had gone to her breasts and hips and it was a good thing that he'd put her on the pill or it might have been making her belly swell...

Rules don't seem to mix well with sex and the rules her parents had established for the relationship were no exception. No skipping school and no fucking behind her mother's back were two of the rules that neither Mabel nor her father paid much attention to. They say rules are made to be broken and that was certainly happening.

It was Tuesday morning and while her mother was getting ready for work Mabel had snuggled close to her father and they'd caressed each other's body. But they hadn't fucked. Mike and Delores had enjoyed a quickie just before she got out of bed, which produced the conflicting effects of dampening his ardor and arousing the teenager's libido. It was, therefore, young Mabel's doing that for the first time they broke the two rules mentioned above.

"I don't want to go to school today, Daddy," Mabel said softly to her father as soon as she heard her mother's car pull out of the driveway. "I want this," she added with a suggestive tug at the man's semi-erect tool.

"We probably shouldn't, Kitten? Your Mom doesn't want us to make love when she's not here. And especially, you're not supposed to skip school for it. Besides, I probably wouldn't be much good to you. Your Mom did a pretty good job of draining me already."

But, as he made his comments Mabel could feel his penis jump in her hand so she knew he was interested. "You can help me with my homework, Daddy. Part of why I don't want to go to school is that I didn't do my homework last night. You don't have to go to work right away. You can call Lenora and say you won't be in until later, can't you?"

"Yes, I guess I could. So I'll agree to stay for a while to help you with your homework, but that's all. It would be cheating if we did more. So get up and we'll go downstairs. I need my coffee."

Mabel got up and put on her shorty nightgown, a flimsy garment that barely reached mid-thigh. She suspected that her father was not above cheating with his lush-figured secretary, Lenora, so why not cheat with his daughter.

"Now my dear, what is this homework that's giving you so much trouble?" Mike had showered, as had Mabel, and they were seated at the kitchen table. He was wearing only undershorts and a t-shirt and she had on just her shorty nightgown and there was a tenting of his Jockey shorts that evidenced the effect of the girl's lightly clad, nubile body.

"It's not exactly homework, Daddy. She's giving us a test tomorrow. A History test. There's so darn many things to remember."

"Well Honey, remember how I showed you. Did you make the flash cards?"

Mike had been using flash cards as a memory aid for her since she entered Grade seven and she routinely prepared them for memory type subjects. For her history quiz she had a small pile of the little cards and on each of them was a question.

"Here they are Daddy," and she handed him the cards. At the best of times Mabel wasn't very interested in history and this morning was not the best of times. Not for history, anyway. Her period had just ended yesterday and that combined with the eroticism of watching her father fuck her mother this morning made her interested in one thing only.

"OK Honey. Who was President when the Panama Canal was built?"

"Mmmmm.that's a hard one Daddy," Mabel replied with an enigmatic smile as she sat on her father's lap and slipped her hand under his shorts to grasp his semi-erect cock.

Mike chuckled at his cute daughter's double entendre as he pushed down his shorts to give her freer access to his tool. "I guess you think you're pretty smart, don't you? So what's the answer?"

As quickly as she'd got onto her father's lap, Mabel slid off it to kneel before him and pull his shorts off the rest of the way. "I have to think about it, Daddy," she said with the same smile as she again took his cock in her hand and leaned in closer.

Mabel had sucked her father's cock a couple of times before but only when they were sixty-nining. This was her first opportunity to study the not quite hard pleasure instrument. The fat cylinder yielded a bit when she pressed with her fingers and she saw a clear fluid welling up out of the little eye in the tip. Tentatively she stuck out her tongue and licked across the purple knob and, when her tongue touched the tip it gave a little jump. The liquid was hot and oily but had no discernible taste and then she opened her mouth and engulfed the bulbous knob.

"What's.Aahhh.the answer?" Mike gasped as his daughter's soft lips enclosed the tip of his cock.

"Mmmph," the girl grunted and suddenly the cock filled out and became rock hard. She began to raise and lower her head, taking half of the six-inch length into her mouth and at the same time using her hot, pebbled tongue to caress it. "Rooshevelt," she slurred with the cock held loosely in her mouth. "It'sh Teddy Rooshevelt," she added and wrapped her lips tighter around the hard tool.

Mike knew that there would be no more flash cards. Not for a while, anyway. It may have been Mabel's first time to get a good look at her father's cock but it was also his first chance to see his beautiful, young daughter with her pretty lips wrapped around it and it was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen. His hands cupped her face and he flexed his cock on the moist heat of her oral grip.

The girl looked up at her father as she felt his cock flex in her mouth. She'd seen her mother suck him and she remembered her father's breathless gasps as he asked his wife to take it in deeper. She remembered too her mother's protest that it would choke her. Mabel slid her lips lower on the thick pole, feeling the veins that circled the steely projection.

"Glangh," she gagged when the knob bumped the back of her mouth but she exulted at her father's moan of pleasure. Could she take it all the way into her mouth? Incited as much by her desire to satisfy her father more than her mother did as by her desire to please him she lowered her head again. This time she was ready for it and when his cocktip bumped the back of her mouth again she pushed farther down.

The man moaned with gratification as the sensitive tip of his tool rubbed on the inner reaches of his daughter's mouth. He could hear the soft whimpering sounds she made and the air being sucked noisily into her nostrils. My God! What was she trying to do?

Mabel knew that it was possible to deep throat a man. Could she? She angled her head so that there was a straight line from her mouth into her gullet and she went lower. Her whole body shook with her gag reflex when the hot knob collided with the entrance to her throat but determinedly she kept on. And then her gag reflex subsided as the bulbous cockhead slid into her throat and her lips pushed down until they were stretched around the huge thickness of the man's organ. The pubic hair tickled as she forced her nose into the bush and worked her lips around the hard base.

"Honey.My Gawwd.Kitten.That's the most glorious sensation I've ever felt," Mike moaned as his daughter's throat enclosed the end of his cock with a hot caress the like of which he'd never before felt. His little girl was doing what nobody ever did for him before.

The girl struggled for air and thrilled to her father's words of praise. Her mobile lips continued to work on the mouth-filling root of his prick and her throat made little reflexive contractions on the bulb that filled it. She held herself there for almost a minute before she had to lift her head and gasp for breath.

"My God, Kitten.You're fabulous," the man said as he reached down to grab her nighty and pull it up over her head. The girl had to move away from his cock so he could remove her nighty and then he was lifting her pliant body up and astride his thighs.

"You're wonderful, Honey.But it's selfish for me to let you do that." Mike manipulated his daughter's compliant body, drawing her closer and guiding his cock to her soft, dripping wet cuntlips. As he entered her he slid his bottom forward on the chair and leaned back as far as he could to gain maximum penetration.

"Oohhh Daddy.it feels so deep," Mabel moaned and in fact, opened as she was and angled as her father was, he as getting farther into her than ever before. She felt his hands slide under her bottom and then he was lifting and lowering her so that his thickness was frictioning her well-stuffed vagina.

"Help me Honey.Fuck me," Mike urged. He could last a while after Delores' skillful servicing and with the girl's help; they fucked slowly and deeply for several minutes.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Kitten. This one is for you."

"Close, Daddy.Getting close," Mabel panted as she felt the inner pressure build. "Hurry.Hanh... Help me.Hunh.Faster... Fuck me faster," she cried as the inner convulsions began and she could no longer control her movements.

Mike lifted and lowered her as fast as he could and he felt the girl's inner muscles spasm on his tool. She was gasping and panting and as she passed her peak he pulled her in hard so that his cock was completely buried in her snug, inner channel, her soft cuntlips spread as wide as they could be.

It was one of the best times yet for the fourteen-year-old girl. She felt as if her uterus was vibrating as her father ground the thick base of his cock against her, almost into her. Her first orgasm waned only to be followed by another and yet another until finally she gasped, "Red, Daddy.Red!"

The man was immensely pleased with himself. Making Delores cum was very satisfying but nothing compared to the pleasure he got from taking his daughter to new plateaus of passion. He slid her away, enjoying the feel of her bare, firmly rounded ass on his thighs and then he stood, helping her to her feet.

Standing on shaky legs and looking up at her father the girl smiled in a loose-lipped way. "You didn't cum did you, Daddy? I want to suck you again until you cum. I want to feel you cum in my mouth." The stubby fuckpole was standing out from his groin in obvious readiness for action and the girl dropped to her knees in front of him...

"God, Honey.I'd love it," Mike said softly as his daughter's mouth closed over his rigid cock. " But we have to make some phone calls pretty soon.and I have other ideas for us right now."

The man left the kitchen and came back in a minute or so with a pillow and a couple of thick cushions, which he placed, on the floor. Mabel watched, curious but silent while he put the flash cards on the floor too with the telephone beside them. She saw that he'd brought a condom and the K-Y but she had no idea what he was planning to do.

"Lie down on this cushion, Kitten.rest your face on the pillow." The girl was even more curious now but she did as her father asked. It wasn't very comfortable but she didn't mind. Was he going to do it like this?

God, she was lovely. Mike lay on his side beside her and caressed her shapely form. What a beautiful ass, so high and firm. He fondled the wonderful globes of her buttocks and then got to his knees behind her.

Mabel felt his hands slide under her belly as he knelt between her legs and lifted her middle. "I wish I was a couple of inches longer Honey, to do it this way." Then she felt him come down on her and his wonderful cock slid into her swollen pussy. He kneed her thighs wider apart and slipped the second cushion under her so that, although she was sort of lying down on her belly her body was bent at the waist so that it was almost in a kneeling position. Slowly he began to fuck her.

"Now little girl, you punch in the numbers for Mrs. Willow and I'll explain that you can't go to school because your Dad is fucking you."

"Hee Hee. I bet she'd have a hemorrhage if you said that Daddy," the girl giggled as she punched out the number and passed the phone to her father.

"Hello. Mrs. Willows? Yes, this is Mike Tiller calling." As he spoke the man wormed his hips between the girl's plush buttocks and humped her ripe, young body. "Mabel won't be at school today, Mrs. Willow." He slipped his free hand under his daughter and gave her firm breasts a gentle squeeze. "Something got into her this morning and she says she just can't go to school today." As he said 'something got into her' he gave an extra shove and lodged his thick cock inside as far as it could reach. "No, it's not serious. I'm sure she'll be on her feet by tomorrow."

"Oh Daddy. You're awful," the young girl giggled as he hung up the phone and began to fuck her more vigorously. "Do I call your office now?"

"Go ahead, Kitten. And when you get Lenora on the phone I'll talk to her."

Mabel sort of wriggled her bum. She liked it this way with her father's warm body covering her back and his wonderful cock slowly filling the mouth of her cunt. "Hello. Lenora? This is Mabel.Mike Tiller's daughter. Just a moment. He wants to talk to you."

"Hi Lenora. I'm not coming in today. Have to take care of my little girl." Mike stopped moving then with his cock just inside the snugly clasping mouth of his daughter's cunt. He flexed it making it jump and tease the girl's sensitive nerve-ends while he listened. "Yes.I can't say.You know I want to," he said, hi voice becoming soft and not exactly boss to secretary.

Was her father fucking his secretary? The idea gave Mabel mixed emotions. Maybe he liked her tits better? Or maybe it was those thick lips? Could she ask him? No. He probably wouldn't admit it anyway, even if he was. And then her father reached over and hung up the phone.

As Mike slowly rode his daughter's lovely ass he wondered whether he should carry out the rest of his plan. "Kitten, I'd like to try something different today."

"OK Daddy. Whatever you want." This was good. His hand was under her middle and as he slid his fat cock in and out he was rubbing her clit. She hadn't had another climax yet but she knew she was very close.

"I'd like to do it in your bottom, Honey. Would you mind?"

"Anything Daddy.if you want to." The girl was disappointed when her father pulled out of her cunt and she felt cold when rolled off, exposing her naked body to the cool air. He kept one hand on her pussy, still titillating her clit while the other hand managed to get the top off the K-Y and squirt some of the contents onto his fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.