Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Steeling herself to what she had to do, Tiffany returned to the Howard building a few hours later. The palms of her hands were sweaty.

Although she looked terrific, she felt terrible. Her marriage was over, and she had acted like a tramp. Ryan had his little blonde bitch, and she had nothing. She didn't even want the credit cards. They were no substitute for her husband's love.

She felt alone, although she was crammed in a crowded elevator. She rode it up to the sixth floor, being squashed by noisy animated people whose lives she sensed were a lot fuller than her own.

She walked down the hall, stopped at the door to Ryan's office. Taking a deep breath, she turned the knob and went inside.

For a moment, she had second thoughts, but seeing Kate, Ryan's little blonde secretary, made her more determined than ever to go through with everything.

"Can I help you?" Kate purred, looking up.

"You already have," Tiffany snapped. With Kate staring at her, not understanding, Tiffany reached into her purse and grabbed a packet of the photos. "I'm Ryan's wife, and I think you might be interested in these."

Kate gasped. "I... I didn't recognize--" Her eyes settled on the first photo.

"You little whore!" Tiffany spat. She slapped the startled secretary across the face and stormed into Ryan's private office.

"Tiffany! What are you doing here?"

"I came to give you a present." She strode over to his desk, tossed the other packet of photos on his lap. "I thought you might like these for a souvenir." She kept her control, watched his expression turn to shock.

Ryan picked up the pictures. His heart sank. The explicit photo on the top told the story. Silently, he slipped them into his desk. There was no sense lying about it. She had him cold.

"I gave the little bitch a set too." Tiffany's voice was wavering, cracking with emotion.

Ryan looked at his wife. "I have no excuse. It just happened." He felt his gut churn. "I love you, Tiffany... more than anything."

Tiffany found it difficult to speak. A tear slipped from the corner of her eye. "If you love me, what about the pictures?"

"Four days ago," he began, "after we argued on the phone, I was feeling shitty." He took a deep breath. "Kate came in, must have sensed my mood. She came on like a steamroller. Because I neglected you for so long, I in turn had neglected myself. I didn't stand a chance."

Tiffany's breathing was shallow. "Never before then?" she asked. It was barely a whisper.

"Never," he said. "After that... what can I say? She was available. I mean really available."

Tiffany didn't know what to do. Things weren't going the way she had planned them. Ryan was supposed to have said he wanted Kate, not her. She blinked away her tears. "You can still have her," she sighed.

"I don't want her," Ryan said. "I want you. I love you." He stood, walked across the room to the door.

Stunned, Tiffany watched.

Ryan opened the door. He saw Kate. The girl looked as if she were in shock. "Give me the pictures, Kate."

Numb, Kate handed him the photos. She was trembling, excited. Ryan would soon belong to her. It boggled her mind.

"You can go home, Kate," Ryan said, loud enough for Tiffany to hear. "I'll mail you two weeks' pay and give you good references." He paused, his jaw firm.

The words shattered Kate's fantasy. Dazed, she got up, walked by him and left.

"I don't know if that helps," Ryan said, going back into his office. He took Tiffany's hand. "Never again, Tiff. Just you and me. Like it used to be."

Tiffany burst into tears. Her vengeful acts haunted her, filled her with despair. "We can't," she sobbed. "I've been such a tramp. A tramp!" She was bawling, her face buried against his chest.

Ryan stiffened for a moment, then relaxed. A knot tightened in his gut. Visions, terrible visions of Tiffany with other men clouded his mind. He fought them.

"Sweetheart," he murmured. The images faded to where they belonged--into the past. "It doesn't matter." He wrapped his arms around her.

"If you knew what I've done," she sobbed, "you wouldn't say that." His arms felt good. For a moment, she felt secure, but knew she didn't belong there. Ryan had cheated, but she had done more than have a quick affair. She had defiled her marriage.

"I drove you to it," he said. "You're only human. God, I've been a bastard these last months." He brought his mouth to hers.

"Oh, Ryan," she sighed. She parted her lips, eagerly accepting his warm mouth. "Mmmmmm."

Ryan's hands roamed his wife's supple body. "Oh, sweetheart," he moaned, breaking the kiss. His cock throbbed for his wife.

"Unnn, Ryan, my love," She pressed tightly against him, felt his cock. "You're getting hard." It excited her. Ryan truly wanted her.

"I'm always hard for you."

Tiffany squirmed out of his arms. She giggled, letting him know that the past was forgiven.

Ryan grinned. He feasted his eyes on Tiffany, wondered why he had been so crazy as to neglect her. She was gorgeous.

Tiffany smiled hotly. She looked at the photos. "How would you like to fuck me here?"

Ryan's face spread into a grin. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

"I hope to take your cock right out of your pants."

"Be my guest," he said. "It's been a long time since you've sucked me."

"Too long," she purred. "Sit down at your desk. I'll take good care of you." She winked.

Ryan dropped into his padded chair. His eyes drifted to Tiffany's rolling hips. "I hope you're not going to keep your clothes on."

"Not at all," Tiffany sighed. This was exciting, wonderful. "I'm going to give you the best strip show, the best blowjob, and the best fuck of your life."

"Then," Ryan added, "I'll take you to dinner, and later to a motel, and we can spend the night fucking like newlyweds."

"Oooo, Ryan!"

She stood in the center of his office. Slowly, to a rhythm that was in her head, Tiffany stripped, ending up with her clothes piled on the floor and her naked body totally on display for her husband's pleasure. She paraded around the room, exhibiting her flesh blatantly, lovingly.

"Jesus, you're gorgeous!" His cock was aching. "I must have been crazy to neglect you."

She stood in front of him, rocking her hips, her tits swaying, the nipples swollen. "You were, Ryan."

He reached for her, grabbed her hips, and caressed the firm sexy curves of her lush body.

"Mmmmm," she purred, enjoying her husband's touch. "Oooo, let me get your cock."

Ryan gave his wife's ass a nice massaging squeeze.

"Ewwww," she cooed, wriggling her hips and dropping to her knees. She rubbed his cock-bulge. "I've wanted you for so long, Ryan."

"Now you have me." He settled back. His wife's hand was driving him into a hot state of raging passion "Take my prick out sweetheart, and suck it."

Tiffany pulled out his cock and gasped. All the pleasure she had ever received from her husband's cock came rushing back, erasing the nightmare she had been living. She fondled his cock with love.

"Oh, Tiff. Suck it. Suck my cock like you used to."

Tiffany gobbled his prick up into her mouth. She sucked with overwhelming joy. Her mouth soaked his cock shaft, her spit wetting his pants. She clawed at his belt, her mouth a furnace of sucking meat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.