Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bart came through the door, stopped in his tracks. "Well, I'll be a Goddamn..." His face broke into a broad horny grin. His eyes quickly found Tiffany's gorgeous ass. "Damn!"

Dreamy-eyed, Tiffany turned her head and smiled drunkenly at Bart. "Hi," she giggled. "I was just getting acquainted with your brother."

"I can see that," Bart said. He waved to his brother. "I told you she was dynamite."

His spent cock still buried inside Tiffany's pussy, Larry grinned. "She's better than dynamite, Bart."

Tiffany squirmed on Larry's cock. "You two guys will give me a swelled head." She saw Bart pull out a bottle of rum from the desk drawer. "How about a drink for me?"

"Me too," Larry said. "I worked up a real thirst fucking this bitch."

Bart poured the drinks into three paper cups. "I'm not a waiter. You'll have to come and get them."

"Unnnn," Tiffany moaned as she eased her pussy off Larry's cock. She fell back on the sofa, legs spread, cum oozing from her cunt. "I think I'm all fucked out."

Bare from the waist down, Larry pulled himself up. His cock, limp and sticky, was still a formidable sight, lying against his thick thigh like a giant sleeping snake. "It would take more than one fuck to tire you out," Larry said, joining his brother at the desk.

"C'mon," Bart said. He leered hungrily at Tiffany's naked body. An image of her gorgeous ass was etched in his brain. "Have a drink."

Tiffany moaned as she pulled herself to her feet. "I'm weak." She strolled over to the desk. Being naked in the presence of two men was a blast, an exciting change of pace.

She perched her bare ass on the corner of the desk and took the paper cup filled with rum. "Mmmmm, it gets my blood stirring again." She gave the two brothers a sexy smile.

Bart rubbed her thigh. "I hope you can stick around for a while," he said, sipping the potent rum.

"I'm in no rush," she said. Larry was rubbing her other leg and she reveled in the attention of the two detectives.

"You're getting me hot again," she sighed. She leaned back, tits jutting out, legs spread, her ass on the desk. "God, I must be crazy, doing this."

"Cock crazy," Larry suggested. He grabbed one tit and squeezed.

"Ooooo," she sighed. "Gimme a sip." She opened her mouth.

Bart brought the cup to her lips. "Whatever you want, baby!"

Tiffany gulped, the fiery liquid burning a patch to her belly. It spread, warming her insides. "Delicious."

"Did Larry show you the pictures?" Bart caressed her other tit.

"Uh-huh," she said, licking her lips. "I'm going to nail his ass to the cross." The booze had made her lightheaded. "Gimme some more of that fire water." She opened her mouth, liked the idea of being manhandled by two men as they fed her booze. "I'm thirsty."

Bart poured more rum into her cup and brought it to her open mouth. "Drink up, baby."

Tiffany swallowed. The booze, combined with their groping hands, had her head reeling. "I'm on fire," she gasped. "Christ."

"Maybe I can help," Bart said; He looked at his brother and snickered.

Tiffany was sprawled out on top of the desk. "I hope so. I need to be fucked again."

She didn't believe her own words. It was as if she were caught in a storm and couldn't escape. Her unleashed passion had her doing things she never would have done before. She couldn't stop herself. Everything was snowballing.

She looked up at the two grinning brothers. "I need a cock in me." She licked her lips. "How about you, Bart?" She looked at Larry's limp prick. "Your brother's not ready yet." She writhed lewdly, feeding on the horny stares, their exploring hands.

Bart grabbed her hand, put it on his crotch. "Take my cock out."

Lying on the desk, legs spread, with both men playing with her, she pulled down Bart's zipper. Mmmm, I can't get enough of you guys." She grabbed his prick and pulled it out.

"Whewwww. Stick that cock in me!"

"I've fucked your mouth," Bart said, "and Larry here christened your pussy. I guess that just leaves your asshole."

"Oh, Christ, Bart. My asshole's not built for your Goddamn cock. You'll rip me apart."

"Bullshit," Larry said. "You can take it."

Tiffany stared at Larry, who had just plopped into the chair behind the desk. A drunken smile played at her mouth. She turned her head to Bart on the other side of the desk. "You're too big, honey." She squirmed her ass. "My pussy is ripe and ready." She brought her hands down to her sopping cunt gash. "Right here, Bart. Inside my cunt."

"Sorry, baby." He stroked his boner through his fist. "Larry's already fucked your cunt. I like my holes tight and dry." He looked at his brother. "Right?"

Larry was comfortable in the big chair. "I told you, Tiffany, Bart's an asshole man."

Tiffany was in agony, passionate agony. She stared at Bart's huge cock and swooned. She knew his big fucker would rip her ass open, but she needed his prick too much to care how she got it. "Okay," she gasped, giving in. "You can fuck my ass--but only if it doesn't hurt. Okay?"

"Sure, baby," Bart assured her.

"If I tell you to stop, you'll stop?" Her big dark eyes were glassy.

"Sure. You say the word and I'll fuck your cunt instead."

"Ooooo, God, I think I'm insane." She writhed on the desk. "Pull me up."

Bart took her hand, tugged. "Turn around, baby." He licked his lips. "I've been thinking about this since you sucked me off."

A lewd smile spread over her flushed face. "Just remember what you promised."

"I will," he said, leering at her bare ass. As she bent over the desk, he grinned at his brother.

"Do it slow," she panted. Her legs were spread, stiff. She gripped the edges of the desk, holding tightly, her upper body angled over it, almost parallel to the flat surface. "Don't hurt me."

"Not a chance," Bart said. He stared at her long parted legs his eyes traveling up to her ass cheeks. He gulped. Her ass was vulnerable, exquisite, ready for fucking. "You're gonna love every minute of it."

Tiffany shuddered involuntarily, anticipating the first fuck- lunge. "Easy, Bart."

Bart caressed her full hips in his bearlike paws. He parted the cheeks of her ass, stared at the tiny asshole that would soon spread to accommodate the hulking thickness of his prick. "Looks almost virgin."

"It is, practically," Tiffany gasped. She trembled, waited. She looked at Larry.

Bart grabbed the base of his prick and dragged his cocktip up through the crack of Tiffany's ass. He stopped at her brown wrinkled asshole. The head of his cock touched the tiny hole. "Damn, is this gonna be something."

"Unnnnn," Tiffany sighed, biting her bottom lip. "Don't keep me in suspense. Do it, Bart. Do it!"

A sadistic smile spread over Bart's face. His hooded eyes turned to slits. His jaw tightened. "Unnnn, baby." He pushed forward, the head of his cock spreading the tiny ring of her asshole. Stretching her ass ring, he fucked his cockhead into her ass hole.

The pressure on Tiffany's asshole was tremendous. She lifted her head, her eyes bulging. "Aghhhh, Christ! No more! No more!"

Bart was deaf to her protests. He held her twitching hips, pushed, fucking his hard cock, inch by inch, into the tight narrow channel of her asshole.

Tiffany's eyes seemed to pop from their sockets. She twisted her head, stared wide-eyed and frightened. "No, Bart. Stop. I can't take it! You're... too big! Stop!"

Bart laughed, looked at his brother. "She's tight. Christ, is she tight!" He shoved, fucking the last few thick inches of his cock into her asshole.

Tiffany thrashed like a stuck pig. She felt as if she were being split apart. She looked to Larry for help. "Tell him to take it out! Please!"

"Fuck her ass, Bart," Larry groaned, ignoring Tiffany's cries for help. "Give it to her good!"

"Yeah," Bart said. He eased back, fucked forward. Short easy strokes allowed Tiffany's asshole to adjust to the massive cock buried inside her ass guts. His hands held her hips as he fucked her. A grin spread over his face. She was relaxing. "You got it, baby!"

Tiffany moaned. Pleasure swept through her body like wildfire. She twisted her head, a drunken expression contorting her face. "Ooooo, Bart. Oooooo!" She wriggled her ass, gulping at his thick prick with her ass muscles. "Oooo, gimme! Gimme more cock!"

Bart sneered with triumph. He gripped her hips with more force, fucking her ass with a series of hard-hitting cock-stabs. He reveled in her high-pitched moaning. She was enjoying ass- fucking. It was evident now as she thrashed on the desk. A victorious smirk crossed his face as he stared at his brother.

"Now you're getting into the swing of things," Bart grunted, watching her rock her hips. "Nice ass, baby! Real nice!" He slammed into her ass hole, watched her ass gobble his cock up.

Dazed, intoxicated with what was happening to her, Tiffany fucked him back with feverish intensity. His cock was drilling deep. His cock was hard, so hard, and it was tearing her ass apart. "Oooo, Larry," she gasped, looking at the grinning detective. "He's fucking so deep!"

She dropped her head, gasping for air as Bart fucked her asshole. "It feels so good," she whimpered. "So good... go deeper... deeper!" Her hips rolled. Her eyes floated in their sockets. She fucked back at the cock she now craved with all her might.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.