Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tiffany strode into the Howard Building. Three days had passed. Three days of stewing in anger. Her marriage was over. Bart had called. He had the pictures.

She fought her hurt and stepped into the elevator. A phone call to Ryan, and he had simply said he would stay at the club or office until she got her head together.

"Hah," she said, in the empty elevator. "I know where you stayed." Her voice echoed in the small cubicle to haunt her. "Blondie's place."

The elevator stopped, opened, and she stepped out into the hall. She wanted to rush into Ryan's office, try and save her marriage, but her pride kept her going until she reached Steel's Detective Agency.

She went inside. There was no one at the desk in the outer office. Probably can't afford a secretary. She grinned as the door opened.

"Hi... Mrs. Wells?" the man asked.

Tiffany was puzzled. "Yes? I'm supposed to meet Dart Steel. Is he here?"

"He was called out on a case, Mrs. Wells." He gave her a disarming smile. "I'm Larry, his brother." He took her elbow, led her back into the private office. "He briefed me on your case." He took a deep breath. Her perfume was sexy, her body and face, like his brother had said, exquisite.

Tiffany gave him a sultry smile, wondering how much Bart had told his handsome brother. She sat on the sofa, crossed her legs and gave Larry a sexy look. "Bart said you have the pictures." Her mouth was glistening, inviting. Her eyes sparkled. She watched Larry as he handed a folder over to her.

"Your husband isn't the most discreet guy in town," Larry said, sitting down beside her. He opened the folder, took out a thick batch of photographs. "Would you like to took at them?" His cock stiffened.

Morbid curiosity made her take the pictures. Her heart leaped into her throat as she stared at the first one. Ryan was naked, and his secretary was sprawled out on the floor. Slowly, she studied each picture, pausing after a few. "How... how did you get these?"

"A piece of cake," Larry bragged. "While they were out to lunch, we set up a camera." Seeing the pictures again and sitting with the sexy woman Bart had said sucked his cock made Larry horny as hell. He inched closer, his eyes feasting on Tiffany's lush body.

"God, these photos--" She gulped. Seeing Ryan's cock, even in a picture, filled her with excitement. Even the naked blonde bitch turned her on. She looked closer at each candid photo. She was getting hot. Excitement, jealousy, raged inside her.

She sensed that Larry was getting hot too. She looked at him, a sizzling smile on her sexy mouth "She's not a bad-looking piece of ass, is she?"

"She is nice," Larry said, his voice rough, coated with passion. His eyes leered at one photo of Kate on her hands and knees, Ryan behind her, fucking her pussy. The expression on Kate's face was blissful.

Tiffany leaned back. She tingled all over. The photos had made her feel even more vengeful, something she had thought wasn't possible. She stared at Larry. "Did your brother tell you about me?"

Larry shook his head, his eyes scanning first Tiffany, then the photos spread out over the table. "Only that you want a divorce."

"I can't believe that," Tiffany laughed. "Didn't he tell you about me sucking him off?"

Larry grinned. "For two days he told me about it."

"Mmmm, I was that good, huh?" She was excited. The photos had damaged her ego; Larry's statement had helped to repair it. She needed more.

"He said you were the best--"

Tiffany giggled. "Don't be shy. You can say it." She shivered, anticipating what he was going to say.

"He said you were the best cock-sucker in town."

"Mmmmm, you'll have to thank him for me." She stretched, shifted some of the pictures, found one with Kate sucking Ryan's cock. "She doesn't look too bad, herself!"

A twinge shot through Larry's stiff prick. "She looks like she's really enjoying sucking his cock."

Tiffany pushed the photos away. She couldn't bear to look at Ryan and the blonde bitch any longer. "I enjoy sucking cock too," she purred.

Larry pushed the table away and put his hand on her knee. His fingers slowly massaged her knee. "I'll bet you enjoy a lot of things," he said, his voice hoarse, his prick twisted inside his pants.

"I do, and since my bastard husband is so wrapped up in that little bitch, I haven't been getting all the things I like." She parted her legs, her dress gliding up her thighs.

"Maybe there's something I can do about it." His hand caressed her smooth leg, fingers skimming along the soft heated flesh of her inner thighs. "Our Agency likes to do everything they can for their clients."

"Mmmm, so Bart was telling me." She squirmed. The touch of his hand was driving her wild. Her dark eyes took on a sexy luster, and her cheeks flushed pink.

"If you keep moving your hand like that, I'm going to cream." She parted her legs wider. Her nipples swelled and her breathing became raspy, shallow. "I'm not kidding, either."

"I better check," he said, grinning boyishly. Boldly, his hand under her dress, he explored her thighs, his face flickering with surprise when he discovered her bare pussy. She giggled. "I hate wearing panties."

Larry grazed his fingers over her pussy. Warm curt cream coated his fingers. He stroked one finger through her pussy gash, watched her face turn red with lust.

"I told you I was soaked. Gimme your finger."

Larry took his hand out from under her dress. It was wet, sticky with pussy cream.

Tiffany, her eyes holding Larry's, reaching for his hand. Soft whimpering purrs came from her mouth. She parted her lips, slipped Larry's juice-stained fingers into her mouth and sucked. She cleaned off her own pussy juices. "I sucked your brother's cock just like that."

Larry watched her suck his fingers, the swirling action of her tongue exquisite. "Damn, you're sexy!"

"Thank you, Larry," she cooed. "Now put your fingers back in my pussy-and finger fuck me."

Larry obliged. He greased his fingers in the sticky goo oozing from her cunt, then fucked his juice coated fingers into her curt hole. Immediately, hot spongy cunt muscles clamped tightly on his exploring fingers.

"Oooo, Larry!" She wriggled her ass on the sofa. "It feels so good." She humped, her tits jiggling beneath her dress. "Unnnn. Harder, Larry. I'm gonna cream."

Larry's fingers worked like hard-driving pistons. Squishy noises, Tiffany's moans, and his own raspy breath echoed in his skull as Tiffany creamed.

"I'm cumming," she gasped. Her body stiffened, collapsed. "Oooooo, it felt so nice." She shivered, squeezed her thighs together.

"Whewwww," Larry said. "You're a God-damn firecracker." He pulled his fingers from her pussy. "A wet firecracker."

"Mmmm, Tiffany sighed. She grabbed his hand again and cleaned his fingers with her tongue. She eased off the sofa, stood in front of him, her eyes glowing with passion. "Your brother never saw me naked."

"I know," Larry said. "He was disappointed about that." He gave her a lewd smile. "Said you just sucked him off and ran."

Tiffany laughed. "Not today, though," she purred.

With his prick aching in his pants, Larry settled back, ready to enjoy whatever the hot-blooded housewife had in mind.

Burning with jealousy and revenge, Tiffany reached back and unzipped her dress. The dress fell from her upper body. Large ripe creamy tits came into view.

"Jesus!" Larry muttered, his eyes popping. He gazed hotly at Tiffany's magnificent tits. A lump clogged his throat and his cock throbbed inside his pants. "Damn gorgeous pair of tits."

"I'm glad you like them, Larry," she sighed. She brought her hands up, cupped them, then squeezed the soft sensitive fit flesh. "Oooooo." Her nipples swelled, felt as if they were going to split open. Dark glassy eyes focused on a photo of Kate. "My tits are bigger and nicer than that little tramp's." She shook her tits in her hands. "Right?"

Even if he had thought otherwise, Larry wouldn't have argued with the half-naked housewife. "Bigger and better."

Tiffany moaned, shook her shoulders. "I'm better all over." She needed to be reassured. Her shattered ego needed it badly.

"I have to see the rest of you before I can judge," Larry said. He rubbed his crotch. His prick was swollen painfully. "Get your dress off."

She pushed the dress down over her hips. It formed a puddle around her ankles. She stepped out other dress and paraded around the room, displaying her naked body to the horny private detective.

Larry's eyes washed hotly over Tiffany's naked body. "You're fantastic," he rasped, his voice husky, laden with fuck-lust.

"Better than that damn little blonde whore my stupid husband is fucking?"

"Shit, baby," Larry groaned. "She's nothing compared to you." He rubbed his prick. "Come on over and get acquainted with my cock."

"I will," she sighed. "Don't be impatient." She turned, leaned over the desk, presenting Larry with a fabulous view of her ass. "Like my ass?"

"Love it," he said. "My brother would really like it. He enjoys fucking gorgeous women's assholes."

She straightened up, came back to Larry, her hips swinging. Her eyes fell to his cock-bulge. "It's a shame Bart isn't here."

Larry's eyes were riveted to the triangle of black pussy hair that decorated her pussy. The memory of her heated cunt ate at his brain. He wanted his cock to be where his fingers had been. "Take out my cock, baby."

Eyes flashing, she dropped to her knees. "I hope you're big like your brother." She rubbed his crotch. "Mmmmmm, it feels it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.