Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tiffany stormed out of the building and hurried to the parking lot. Blinded with jealousy and anger, she climbed in her car, turned the key. Nothing.

"Goddamn, fuckin' car!" She tried it again. Nothing. Overwrought, she pounded the steering wheel and let loose with a deluge of tears.

Twenty minutes later, Tiffany tapped her toe impatiently against the asphalt. Her face broke into a smile. The tow truck had arrived.

"Hi, lady," the driver said, swinging out of the truck. "Trouble, huh?"

"Yes," she said, giving the handsome mechanic a sultry glance. "It won't start." She saw his name on his shirt. "Dead as a doornail, Jake."

"I'll have you fixed up in a flash."

"Mmmmm, I bet you could too," she said breathlessly.

Jake opened the hood of her car. As he hooked up the jumper cables, he kept stealing looks at Tiffany.

Tiffany sensed Jake's interest. She played on it, posing subtly, bending, exhibiting her body to the mechanic as sexily as possible.

Jake's prick was throbbing in his jeans. He wasn't sure, but he was ready to bet the hot sexy woman was making a pass, wanting more than just her car jumped.

"You can try it now," he said. He ogled her as she climbed in the car.

Tiffany saw the lust on his face. Knowing she had put it there made her feel good, excited her. She turned the key, and the motor roared to life.

Jake leaned on the door, his head partially in the window. The scent of Tiffany's perfume filled his head. "I told you. Nothing to it." His eyes drifted to her legs. Her dress was high, revealing her creamy smooth thighs.

"Oooo, Jake," she squealed. She leaned over and brushed her lips across his cheek. "How much do I owe you?"

A tremor shot through Jake's cock. What he would have liked to be paid, he figured wasn't possible. He had already, labeled the sexy bitch as a prick-teaser. "Twenty bucks, pretty lady."

"Will you take a credit card?" she purred. She knew he was glancing at her legs and she parted them. Her dress inched higher.

"Yeah, but you'll have to follow me back to the garage."

"Sure, Jake," she cooed. "I'll follow you anywhere." She winked.

Jake, his prick aching in his jeans, hurried to his truck.

Tiffany watched, her excitement building. "I'll pay him with a credit card, and tip him with my pussy." With it said aloud, she tingled and eased her car into gear, following Jake's truck out of the Howard Building parking lot.

Jake drove slow, glancing in the rearview mirror. Whatta bitch," he groaned, easing through the traffic. "Whewwww, a choice piece of ass." He pulled into his gas station, parked the truck on the side.

Tiffany pulled in after him, parking at the gas pumps. She climbed out, her pussy tingling. She went into the office, fished in her purse and extracted her credit cards.

Jake came in, looked at her ass for a long minute, then coughed, letting her know he was there.

Tiffany turned, gave him a sizzling look of promise. "I have plenty of credit cards, Jake. Take your pick."

"I'd rather take you," he said.

"Oh, Jake. What a nice thing to say." She left her purse and credit cards on his desk. With her ass swinging, she walked through the door and into the garage. "How about showing me around?"

"My pleasure," Jake said, jumping at the chance to keep Tiffany around for a while.

"Interesting," she purred, enjoying herself. Knowing she was turning the mechanic on made her pussy cream. "You ever bring girls back here, Jake?" She stopped, leaned against a car. Her cheeks were flushed, and her dark sexy eyes glistened with desire.

Jake studied Tiffany, wondering. She definitely was leading him on. He hesitated. One wrong move and it could be his ass. He grinned. It could be her ass.

"What are you thinking?" she sighed. "Are you thinking about me?"

"I am," he said, feasting his eyes on her tits as they strained erotically against her dress.

"You're thinking whether I'm just a prick-teaser, or the real thing, right?"

Jake grinned. "Yeah."

"My name is Tiffany and I'm the real thing, Jake."

To prove what she said, she quickly removed her dress, turning Jake's expression from a grin to shocked surprise.

"Jesus!" He gawked at her. She was exquisite in her bikini panties and skimpy bra. Her tits seemed to be spilling out of the sexy lace. "You're gorgeous."

"Don't just stand there, Jake. Come take off the rest of my things."

Jake didn't need a second invitation. He spanned her big fleshy tits and squeezed. Lace and tit flesh pressed against his palms. "Big tits... and soft."

"Oooo, Jake." She pressed into his kneading fingers. "Take it off."

Jake's mind was fuzzy with passion. His face as a mask of lust. His fingers curled into her bra. He pulled, tearing the skimpy bra away from her tits.

"Ahhhh, Jake." Tiffany's eyes bulged. "You ripped my bra." She was tingling, enjoying his rough demeanor. "Now rip off my panties."

Jake snarled like an enraged animal. He latched oil-stained fingers into her lace panties and yanked. The thin material ripped. His cock ached as he stepped back to admire her naked body.

Tiffany's flesh broke out in goose bumps. His hungry stare made her legs weak. "God," she gasped, looking down at her creamy tit flesh. "You got grease on my tits."

Jake grinned. "Looks good on you," he said. Smudge marks marred her tits and hips. He rubbed his crotch. "Now how about you taking out my cock?"

She came to him, rubbed her naked body into his rough clothes. "Mmmmm. Is your cock all covered with grease too?"

"Find out," he said, pawing the cheeks of her ass, smearing grease on her creamy ass flesh.

Moaning, Tiffany brought her hands to his crotch. She worked his zipper open and grabbed his cock. Stepping back, she leered at his boner. "You're big, Jake. Hard as a rock too." She was dizzy with desire.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.