Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tiffany parked her car. She was ashamed. The day before seemed like a nightmare. After leaving the shoe store, she had met a man whose wife was busy buying clothes. Tiffany had left with him, spending the rest of the afternoon in a motel room, fucking with the horny man.

She slipped out of the car, her dress riding high up her thighs. A man smiled. She ignored him.

Today she was giving Ryan a choice: either spend a little more time with her, or she would split. Things had to change. She wanted a real marriage. Her sanity depended on it. Last night, he had not come home. Spent the night in the office working, he had said. Things had to change. What she had done couldn't be erased. she had to live with it, but Ryan had been at fault too. He was never home, and when he was he totally neglected her.

Heels clicking, she walked down the crowded street and into the Howard Building. A quick glance at the clock told her she had time for coffee before going up to Ryan's office. Her nerves were drawn tight, ready to snap. She headed into the coffee shop and slipped into a small booth.

When she was on her second cup, Tiffany began to relax. She settled easily back into the small comfortable booth, allowed herself to pick up on the conversations going on around her.

Since she had come into the coffee shop, it had filled almost to capacity. It was the morning break for most of the secretaries in the building. She took a deep breath, enjoying the trivialities of their lives, so unlike her own, which now seemed to be on the brink of ruin. She shuddered.

"I'm telling you, Arlene," Suzy said to her friend in the booth directly behind Tiffany. "Kate is definitely making it with her boss."

"God," Arlene sighed. "Ryan Wells is such a hunk, too. I'd spread my legs for him anytime."

At the mention of her husband's name, Tiffany blocked out all other sounds in the coffee shop and tuned in on the two young secretaries behind her. She found that her hand was shaking, and she set the cup down, rattling it in the saucer.

"I don't know though," Arlene continued. "You sure she's not bullshittin'?"

"I'm sure," Suzy said. "She called me yesterday right before lunch. God, I creamed all over when she described how it happened."

"Tell me," Arlene said, her voice husky, low, excited.

Tiffany listened too, though not with the same excitement. When Suzy had finished explaining graphically everything Kate had told her, Tiffany's heart was ready to break. She held back her tears, wondering what else she would discover.

"Here's Kate now," Arlene said.

Tiffany's heart stopped. She looked up, saw the sexy blonde girl stroll into the coffee shop and walk right by her.

"Sit her," Suzy bubbled, scooting over to make room for Kate. "I was just telling Arlene about you and Ryan Wells."

"Oooo," Kate sighed breathlessly. "He is so wonderful!" She dropped her voice. "A few minutes ago, we made it on his desk. He told me he wanted me for his coffee break. God, I was lying there, and he chewed me up until I creamed."

Both girls gasped, and Tiffany eased her shaking body out of the booth. She had heard enough. Dropping a few singles on the table, she left, her eyes blinded with tears of pain.

In the lobby, she sought out the ladies' room, emerging a few minutes later, calmer and determined to end their marriage.

"I was right all along," she mumbled. "The rotten bastard has been fucking his secretary."

She clutched her purse and read the building's directory. She saw her husband's name, and her lip quivered. She saw another name. Steel's Detective Agency. It was on the same floor as Ryan's office. If she was getting divorced, she needed evidence.

She stepped out of the elevator, her heart racing, the palms of her hands sweaty. Quickly, she passed her husband's office, not even glancing at his name on the door. She stopped at the next office and stepped inside. There was no one at the desk, and she waited. She opened the top of her dress, exposing some creamy fit flesh. She tingled with a mixture of anger, glad that she had worn the sexy panties and bra. Ryan's loss was Mr. Steel's gain.

Bart Steel came from behind the closed door. "Can I help you?" He was tall, with big hands and a handsome grin.

"I hope so," Tiffany said, giving him her sexiest smile.

He took her arm, led her into his office. "Tell me all about it."

She sat on the sofa and he joined her, close enough for their legs to touch. Tiffany smiled inwardly. This was going to be fun. "I don't know where to begin, Mr. Steel," she said, feigning helplessness. She allowed tears to fill her eyes.

"You can start by calling me Bart." He devoured her with his eyes. He already knew what she wanted. It was always the same.

"Thank you, Bart," she sighed. "It's my husband, Ryan Wells. Maybe you know him?" She batted her long lashes and pressed her leg against his. "He has the office next to you.

"I know him," Bart said. "He took the office about three months ago." He felt the pressure of her leg. His eyes fell to the creamy tit flesh exposed by her partially open dress. "Is he cheating?"

Tiffany pouted. "Yes." She moved closer, excited about her performance. "I feel so rejected, too." In reality, it was true. She was devastated.

His arm automatically went around her. "It happens all the time," he said. The pressure of her body against him made the cum in his balls churn. It was the main reason he had become a private detective. Rejected wives looking for some fucking and revenge before the divorce. He was there to give them both. "Do you know who he's cheating with?"

Tiffany squirmed on the sofa. Her dress eased up, baring her thighs. She sensed his strength, and it turned her on, "His secretary," she whispered.

"I know her. Her name is Kate. I've seen her in the halls." He felt the softness of her body. His groin tightened as if a knot were being formed inside his gut.

"She's just a kid," Tiffany pouted.

"I know." He held her a little tighter. "Some men go for the young stuff."

"What about you?" she purred, easing out of his arms. She stood, looked down at him sitting on the sofa. "Do you like young cunt too?" Her blue eyes glowed with passion and revenge.

"I've never turned it down," he said with a raunchy grin. He feasted his eyes on her lush body.

"What about me?" she mewled. "Am I over the hill? All washed up?" She jutted out her tits, the nipples hard, poking against the silky material of her dress. "I'm only twenty-eight."

"You're perfect," he said, his voice strained. "I think your husband's crazy."

Tiffany let a smile adorn her beautiful face. "Do you know how long it's been since my bastard husband has fucked me?" She ran her tongue over her parted lips.

Bart leaned back, mesmerized by Tiffany Wells--a really horny bitch. "How long?"

"Months," she sighed. "He hasn't fucked me in months." She rocked on her heels, feeding on the hungry look in Bart's eyes. "He's too tired, or too busy."

Bart leered. His cock was growing, twisted inside his pants. The ache was spreading. He didn't move.

"He's too tired," Tiffany continued, "because he's fucking that little blonde bitch." She stared down at Bart's crotch, saw the cock-bulge in his pants. "I'm so horny and hot. All I think about is getting fucked... and Ryan doesn't care."

"We'll make him pay," Bart said, his voice hoarse. "I'll get you all the evidence you'll need." He wanted to grab her, but he waited. He didn't want to scare her off. Clients, he needed. Hot sexy women, he had plenty of.

"I want lots and lots of pictures," she said. "Can you get them?" She winked. "You know the ones I mean."

"I'll get you everything you want."

She smiled lewdly. "What I want now is a cock. Can you help me out with that, too?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?" He rubbed the huge lump in his pants.

"Isn't there something in your code of ethics about fucking the clients?" She giggled and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I don't remember anything like that," he grinned. "I think it just said to make the client happy."

"I'm glad," she sighed. She rubbed his cock-bulge and shivered. What was hidden from view felt like a tree. "I'd hate to think that what you have here can't be mine, if only for a little while."

"When you hire me," Bart groaned, "you get it all."

"Mmmm, sounds fascinating." She pulled on his zipper, the sweet taste of revenge in her mouth. Drooling, she groped inside his pants.

"Take your time," he said. "We've got all day."

She pulled out his cock and gasped. His fucker was colossal. "God, Bart. I will need all day for this." She stroked the entire length of his hulking cockshaft.

"Give it a lick," he moaned, anxious to have her hot sensuous mouth on his throbbing boner.

Tiffany slapped out her tongue, whipping it over the head of Bart's giant prick. "Let me get your pants off. I hate it when clothes get in the way."

Bart groaned as Tiffany pulled at his belt. He lifted, his cock brushing against her cheek as she slipped his pants down below his knees.

"Now, that's better," she sighed after whisking off his pants and shorts. She shoved them aside and crawled back between his hairy thighs "God, Bart. You're going to be a meal and a half."

"I don't think you'll have any trouble handling it."

"Mmmmm, I know I won't," she hummed. She traced her fingers along the cockshaft, following the lines of his veins. "It's so big and thick!"

"Stop talking and enjoy it."

"I am enjoying it," she cooed. She cupped his oversized balls. "God, they're so heavy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.