Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Wearing only the high heels, Tiffany walked naked through the rows of shelves crammed with shoe boxes. She glanced back at Linda, who was dressing. "Do you mind watching the store while I have some fun with Dave?"

"Not at all," Linda said. "I think it's a great idea." She joined Tiffany midway to the door, "I'll get him for you."

Tiffany giggled. "No. Let me." She eased by Linda, her tits jiggling. She stopped at the door that led to the front of the shoe store.

Linda watched, enjoying the sight of Tiffany's naked body. She licked her lips, the taste of Tiffany's cunt lingering on her mouth. "Mmmmm."

Tiffany, her heart skipping beats, peered out, saw Dave behind the counter waiting on a customer. She inched out into view, checking to see if anyone else could see. She sighed, waved, and tried to get Dave's attention.

Dave looked up after giving the customer her change. His eyes popped. He saw Tiffany standing there, naked, wearing only a smile. He blinked, not believing it. Then she was gone.

"He saw me," Tiffany gasped, hiding again. She giggled. "I'm having a ball."

"I can see that," Linda said.

Tiffany peered out again. This time Dave's attention was focused on the doorway. She waved, beckoning him to come to her.

"Whatever you say, baby," Dave mumbled as he came from behind the counter. "Damn, what a sexy bitch!"

"He's coming," Tiffany said breathlessly.

Linda smiled lewdly. "He'll really be cumming once you get your hands on him." She patted Tiffany's bare ass. "I better get out there and cover for him. See ya."

Dave was at the door. He looked from Linda to Tiffany. His throat closed. The stock room reeked of their passion.

"Hi, Dave," Tiffany purred. "I think it's time for a coffee break."

"Have fun, Dave," Linda said. She rubbed his cock-bulge and went to the front of the store.

Tiffany reached for his hand. "C'mon in the back, Dave."

Dave grinned, feasted his eyes on Tiffany's lush naked body. "As soon as I close the door. You're pretty noisy."

"Mmmmm, I can't help it--when I'm having fun." She spun on her heel and sauntered slowly down the aisle, her ass swinging.

Dave closed the door, followed, his eyes glued to the bouncing cheeks of Tiffany's fabulous ass. His cock swelled inside his pants, aching to be free, throbbing to be buried in Tiffany's pussy.

She stopped at the desk where Linda had chewed her pussy and made her cream. "Did you hear me cumming?" she purred.

"I heard," Dave said, ogling Tiffany's hairy cunt. "So did my customer."

"Ahhhh," Tiffany sighed. It excited her. "Linda can really suck cunt." She was hot all over again. "I never had my pussy chewed by a female before. It was great!"

"She's great at sucking cock, too."

"I know. She told me you two fuck sometimes." She leaned against the desk. "You two ever take turns fucking the same customer before?"

"We've never been that lucky." He stepped close, pulled her soft eager body into his arms.

"Today you are." She melted against him. "Are you going to make me cream too?"

"I'm going to do with my cock what Linda did with her tongue."

"Unnnn, I can't wait." She rubbed against him, felt his raging hard-on against her belly. "You'll go a lot deeper, too." She opened her mouth. "Kiss me."

Dave gobbled hungrily on Tiffany's soft mouth. He chewed her lips, invaded her throat with his tongue. His hands roamed her naked flesh, kneading, exploring.

"Oh, Christ," Tiffany moaned, wriggling out of his arms. "I'm burning up again." She caressed his face. "Let me see your cock."

Dave moaned. There was no need for a response. Tiffany was already on her knees, avidly opening his pants and groping inside for his prick. He groaned as her hot hand found his prick.

"Oooo," she sighed. She hauled Dave's cock out and gulped. "God." His prick was throbbing in her hand. She swooned. The impact of what she was doing hit her. This wasn't Ryan's cock. She almost stopped.

"Kiss my cock, baby," Dave moaned. "Suck it like Linda sucked you."

She looked up, saw his lewd expression. She giggled. "Why do you think I'm on my knees?" Ryan's neglect had been too painful. She stared at Dave's prick, knew how much she needed a cock. If it wasn't going to be Ryan's cock, it had to be somebody's. Linda had been fun, but a hard prick was the answer to Tiffany's frustration.

"I'll suck your cock and get it all wet."

She opened her mouth, closed her hungry lips over his bloated cockhead and sucked. Her tongue swirled around his sensitive cocktip, over and into his piss slit. Her hands squeezed, shifted up and down his throbbing prickshaft.

"Unnnn," Dave groaned. Tiffany's mouth was like a furnace. Her hands and her sucking mouth had him crazy. He jabbed his cock through her fist, fucked the head of his cock into her throat.

Tiffany's hand, wrapped around the base of his cock, kept Dave from plowing her gullet. She eased back, felt his prick throb against the roof of her mouth and on her squashed tongue. She sucked his prick noisily, her hand shifting rapidly. She was going crazy.

"Chew it," Dave groaned. He reached down, pulled her hand away from his cockshaft. "All of it, baby!" He fucked hard, driving his prick to the root. "Unnnn, you got it!

Tiffany didn't need to be told. Her mouth was crammed full of prickmeat, and his cockknob was buried deep in her throat. She gurgled, loving the power surging through his cock. With her lips against his pants, she fumbled with his belt, finally getting his pants down around his knees. She found his heavy cum-laden balls, caressed them, and knew she would soon empty his balls of their delicious cum-load. She caressed his ass, his thighs. It was excitingly forbidden, and it had her head spinning.

Dave lunged hard, fucking Tiffany's face with hard dynamite strokes. His balls slapped against her chin, his groin mashing her clinging lips.

Tiffany sucked cock like a wild woman. Deprived for so long, she threw herself maniacally into the blow-job. Deep sucking sounds echoed in her ears. She used her tongue on the sensitive underside of his prick. Her teeth scraped against his plowing cockshaft. Her hands, eager to keep his cock buried forever in her mouth, clung to his ass cheeks, forcing his prick in and out of her mouth.

Dave was stunned. The ferocity of her cocksucking was overwhelming. He found himself ready to cream. "Jesus!" he roared. He stopped, his prick half buried in her face. Gasping, he tried pulling his cock from her mouth. It wasn't easy. Her teeth, her suction, her tongue and hands, all fought him.

"Damn!" he growled, popping his cock from her mouth. "Goddamn!"

Dazed, Tiffany looked up. Her dark eyes were glazed with fuck-lust. Her mouth was open, spittle dribbled out. She caught her breath. "Why?"

"It's your pussy I want. Just like Linda wanted it. Remember? Except my cock does my work."

His words seeped into her lust-sopped brain. She nodded. A dirty smile replaced her dazed look as she stood up on wobbly legs.

"Yes. My pussy." She rubbed his spit-soaked cock. "I guess I got carried away." She wriggled herself up on the desk and spread her legs.

Dave's breath caught in his chest. He stared hungrily at her sopping pussy. "Jesus!"

"Oooo, Dave!" She spread her cuntlips, exposing the red seeping fuckhole. "This is where Linda shoved her tongue. Now shove your cock in me. Please!"

Dave watched her writhe on the desk. She was fantastic, a keg of explosives. His prick jutted out, throbbed. The scent of her pussy filled the stock room, ate at his brain. Yet, he waited, enjoying her sexuality for a few torturous moments longer.

"Dave, you bastard," she gasped. "Fuck me. Stick in your cock." She raked her pussy as she twisted her hips. "Make me cream--like Linda made me cream." One hand clawed her tits, the other hand clawed her pussy. "I need your cock, Dave. I need it so bad."

She couldn't believe what she was saying. She was actually begging a stranger to fuck her.

"Roll over," he growled. "I like fucking in from the back."

"Unnnnn." Tiffany nodded, her eyes bright with desire, a sexy grin on her face. "Yeah, from the back." She rolled over, wriggled on the desk. Legs spread, stiff for balance, her tits crushed against the hard surface, she wiggled her ass. "Like this?"

"Yeah, baby. You've got the right idea."

He leered at her gorgeous ass, saw the dripping juice of her pussy. He stepped behind her, his cock in his fist. He dragged the bulbous head of his cock through her pussy gash, coating it in white frothy pussy cream.

"Aaaaah!" Tiffany wailed. Her body went into spasm. "Don't tease. Fuck me!" She writhed on the desk, her tits crushed, squeaking as they rubbed into the hard surface. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Dave ignored her howling cries. He wasn't going to waste his cum-load in three hard pumps. He eased the fat head of his cock into the entrance of her cunt and stopped. He felt the cunt muscles, greedy and hot, begin tugging, pulling, trying to draw his fucker deeper.

"Fantastic," he mumbled. "Goddamn."

"Oooo, Dave. You're torturing me." She squirmed back, tried capturing his cock, but failed. He was moving with her, taking her to the edge of madness. She groaned, gripped the desk with her hands. "Fuck me, Dave." She turned her head, looked at his grinning face. "Bastard!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.