Eager Wild Wife - Cover

Eager Wild Wife

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Is a marriage salvagable after a husband and wife cheat on each other? Read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tiffany, her purse crammed with newly acquired credit cards, drove toward the mall. Hell-bent on satisfying the desires Ryan no longer cared about, she tingled with excitement. The exotic ways in which she would quench the passion in her pussy and repair her damaged ego thrilled her. She intended to throw herself wholeheartedly into a wild adulterous day of fucking.

She pulled into the parking lot, found a space and cut the motor. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire. It was going to be exciting. "Besides," she said to her reflection in the rearview mirror as she checked her make-up, "Ryan doesn't care. He said so."

With that in mind to salve her conscience, she slipped out of the station wagon and walked through the parking lot to the mall. Heels clicking on the cement, her dress licking deliciously at her knees, cool air caressing her bare pussy, and her thick black hair caught in a gentle breeze, she drew a few admiring glances from both men and boys as she strode to the entrance of the mall. The attention gave her confidence. She took a deep breath and smiled as an older man opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she purred, brushing against him as she stepped inside. She winked, sauntered down the main corridor of the mall, feeling the man's eyes glued to her swinging ass.

"It's going to be a blast," she murmured, glancing back at the old man and waving. "A real blast."

Boldly, she walked into the first store. Her dark sexy eyes scanned the shoe store: two customers; two clerks, one female and one male.

She sat down, crossed her legs and waited. A hot flash of excitement skittered through her hot pussy. She glanced around. The customers were leaving.

"Can I help you?" the salesgirl purred.

Tiffany's heart sank. She had wanted the guy. "I'd like to see something in black, with very high heels." She winked. "Something sexy." She covered her disappointment and waited. There were other stores. She had all day and unlimited funds.

The girl returned with three boxes, dropped them on the floor and eased herself down in front of Tiffany. She smiled, knowing right away what the gorgeous raven-haired beauty was after. She had seen a lot of those restless horny women, looking for a day of excitement while their husbands worked. She'd also had her share of them, enjoying each one to the fullest.

Tiffany stared down at the petite redhead opening the box of shoes. Sexy thing, she thought, wondering how many men hit on her during the day.

"I figured you'd be a size seven shoe," the girl said. "Am I right?"

"Right on the button," Tiffany said. "You have a good eye." She spotted the girl's name tag. "A very good eye, Linda."

"Thank you." Linda took Tiffany's foot, eased off her shoe. She caressed Tiffany's ankle briefly, a subtle signal that could be interpreted many ways.

Tiffany, her mind tuned to anything sexual, picked up the signal as if it had been announced over a loudspeaker. A shiver raced up her spine. Her mind reeled. She decided to see if she was right about the pretty redhead. "You have gentle hands."

Linda looked up. Green eyes flashed her thoughts. "You have great legs." Her heart skipped. It was going to be easy, like picking cherries. She caressed Tiffany's calf openly. "These shoes will show off your legs nicely."

Tiffany's cunt went into spasms. She was flirting with a young woman, no older than Ryan's secretary. A sizzling smile creased her face. Poetic justice. She parted her legs as Linda slipped the shoe on her foot, giving Linda a look at her bare pussy.

Linda glanced up as she fixed the strap around Tiffany's ankle. Her green eyes bulged and her throat dried up. She stared hungrily up between Tiffany's lush thighs at her hairy cunt.

Tiffany saw the expression on Linda's face. "I see you know my secret." She parted her thighs another inch, gave the hot excited salesgirl a better look, then closed her legs. "I always like to be prepared."

Linda looked up into Tiffany's face. She was dazed,. She touched Tiffany's calf, traced a pattern up under her dress. "You're really something." Her voice was weak, quaking with emotion.

For a moment, Tiffany ignored the horny girl. She glanced down at, the shoe. "I like it. Can I try the other one on?"

Fumbling, wondering if Tiffany was a tease or the real thing, Linda put the other shoe on Tiffany's slender foot. "Walk in them... see how you like them." Her voice betrayed her hunger for the sexy housewife.

Tiffany stood, got the feel, of the new shoes, then paraded to the back of the store. She swung her ass provocatively for the pleasure of the sexy salesgirl and hopefully for the salesman too. She glanced in a mirror, liked the way the shoes looked.

Linda was gawking. Already, she could feel the soft flesh of the horny woman and imagine the taste of her body. "You look great,"

Tiffany strolled back. "Thank you." She saw the salesman looking. "What do you think?" She walked by him, then toward Linda.

"Fantastic," he said.

Tiffany smiled hotly at him, then turned her attention back to Linda as another customer came into the store. "Do you have any other mirrors? Those things are really only good for seeing your feet. I'm interested in the total effect."

"I know just what you mean," Linda said. "I have a full length mirror in the back. You mind?" Her heart was racing.

"Not at all."

Tiffany followed the petite redhead, admiring her sexy body from the back. For a second, she hesitated, glancing back at the salesman. What the hell. Sex is sex. She stepped into the stock room, Linda a few feet ahead of her.

"There it is." Linda leaned against a desk, devouring Tiffany with her eyes. "Take all the time you want."

Tiffany stood in front of the full length mirror. She felt Linda's eyes on her. Excitement began to build in her pussy.

"I really like your choice, Linda." She stared at her reflection. Slowly, she eased her dress up, baring a portion of her creamy thighs. In the silence, she heard Linda suck in her breath. She eased the dress higher, stopping when the hem of the dress barely covered her pussy and the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. "How do I look?"

Linda creamed. Her tits, constrained in a tight sweater, felt as if they were going to burst. "Gorgeous," she said, her voice wavering, her green eyes misty with passion. "Lift your dress. You'll see how the high heels tighten the cheeks of your ass." The words were out. She waited, for what seemed like an eternity.

"I'm not wearing panties, remember?" Tiffany teased.

"So? We're both female. I've got the same equipment as you." She tried smiling, but her passion turned it into a hungry leer.

Tiffany glanced in the mirror, saw the look on Linda's face as she leaned against the desk. She eased her dress up over her hips, exhibiting her ass, She saw Linda's face freeze--a mask of open fuck-lust. "Well?"

Linda couldn't speak. Her mouth watered for a taste of Tiffany's fabulous ass. The insides of her cunt contracted, pulsing wildly, oozing warm pussy cream that saturated her panties.

"Well?" Tiffany turned, baring her pussy. She walked toward Linda, her dark eyes flashing. "What do you think?"

"I think," Linda finally managed to say, "that you're trying to make me crazy." She took a deep breath. Tiffany was only inches away. The sent of the woman's perfume filled her head, made her dizzy.

"Isn't that what you want?" Tiffany purred.

Linda swallowed hard. "Yes." A deep ragged breath followed. "Take off your dress."

"What about the salesman? Won't he bother us?"

"Dave? Not at all. We have an arrangement." She licked her lips, dying to fondle and caress Tiffany's lush body. "When he's busy, I mind the store. When I'm busy, he minds the store."

Tiffany stepped closer. The light scent of Linda's perfume flared her nostrils. She couldn't believe what she was doing. "What happens when you're both busy?"

"We close the store." Linda couldn't stop herself any longer. If Tiffany was a tease, she had to know. She brought her hands up, cupped Tiffany's tits through the silky material of her dress. "Unnnnn."

"Oooo, I like that," Tiffany purred. "I think you'd enjoy it more if I took off my dress."

Linda sighed in agreement. She stepped behind Tiffany, pulled the zipper down, then eased the dress off her shoulders. It fell into folds around the swell of Tiffany's hips.

"Oh, Christ, Linda," Tiffany gasped. She turned to face the petite redhead. With the high-heeled shoes on, her tits were staring Linda right in the face. "You ever fuck with Dave?"

Linda was stunned. She gazed at Tiffany's large ripe fits. "A few times. When things got slow around here." Her voice was light, breathless, each word escaping in a burst of air.

"Sounds like working in a shoe store can be exciting."

Linda caressed Tiffany's opulent tits. "Especially when we get such beautiful horny customers," she sighed. She opened her mouth, gobbled one large swollen nipple into her mouth and sucked.

"Ahhhh!" Spasms ripped through Tiffany's pussy as the hot sexy redhead feasted on her tits. "Oooo, Linda. Linda!"

Linda dined greedily on Tiffany's ample tit meat. She soaked each firm tit, buried her face between them, chewed her way out. Tiffany's hot panting breath, soft whimpering cries, had her crazy. She gasped, stepped back, admiring Tiffany's half-naked body.

"I've never done this before," Tiffany panted. "I feel like a virgin."

"You're going to love it," Linda said, her eyes on Tiffany's huge spit-soaked tits. "Take off your dress."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.