Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Carlette's gentle squeeze brought back the memory of our first evening and a smile came to my face. She was job oriented but she was still a desirable woman. I looked into her eyes and saw warmth buried deep inside. She was a woman in the true sense of the word, warm and caring. We stared at each other several seconds and I had the impression she was sharing a part of herself through her touch.

"Thank you for this morning," I said softly.

"You were a gentleman, I should thank you. Your hands were tender," she replied softly.

"I'm thinking of the time alone you gave me," I remarked. "I needed it."

"Oh, you're welcome. You had a sudden problem that I knew would take a few minutes to handle," she said as her smile broadened.

"I handled it thanks to you, but you realize you were the reason for my problem," I said returning the smile.

"Look, its strictly business," she stated and the smile disappeared.

"Pleasure doing business with you also," I said as Jasmine made her presence known.

"Mom is talking to dad and she isn't happy," Jasmine said sitting in the chair beside me, her eyes drifting to Carlette's hand on my leg.

Carlette withdrew her hand from my leg as she stood and speaking for Jasmine's benefit said, "I'm going to visit the ladies room, your turn to watch him."

Jasmine smiled, nodded and our eyes met.

Carlette was out of earshot when Jasmine said, "Dad is going to bring men home isn't he?"

"I don't know, what makes you think that?" I asked.

The smile on her face changed and a frown appeared. She seemed to be in deep thought, her eyes unfocused.

"It's the same every time, dad calls and mom becomes upset. She sends us to visit friends and stays in bed two days when we return. Often dad leaves before we get back and we don't get to see him. It's almost the same as boarding school, we see him one time a month," Jasmine said in a frustrated tone.

I don't know if Jasmine realized it or not but she got my attention. Carol said she had visitors when her husband traveled and they treated her badly. What she didn't tell us was after the visits she had to spend two days in bed recuperating. My memory flashed back to mom. She was seriously injured, as was Ida, earlier when Frank and dad were trying to remove themselves from the organization. I wondered if Brad and Carol were treated the same. I stared at Jasmine and wondered just how badly Brad and Carol wanted to put the organization behind them, and to what extent they suffered for their efforts. Perhaps Carlette was correct in her assumption stating we were in the right place at the right time. I wasn't sure how she could use the Tomlinson's but I was confident Carlette would find a way.

Staring at Jasmine several seconds, I could see the look of concern on her face. I felt there was much more she could tell me but I hesitated to ask. I didn't think it was the proper time for me to hit her with a barrage of questions. I was surprised that she asked me if we were going to have visitors, male visitors to be precise. I assumed she was confiding in me because of her fondness for Carlette. I realized she wasn't exactly opening up to me but I felt a shallow form of intimacy merely because of the question. It dawned on me and I was leaning on Carlette, and her ability, the first time.

"I'm sure you had something to do with Carlette's attire today, thank you," I said smiling and changing the subject.

Jasmine blushed.

"I didn't say anything to her, it was Julia. Julia will say anything to anyone, she doesn't care."

"Well, I'm happy someone said something to her," I remarked.

"She's pretty, and I like her. How long has she been your girlfriend?" Jasmine asked.

"She's not really my girlfriend, we work together," I said in reply.

"I don't think so," she said adding melody to the words. "You sleep together and that is what boys and girls do when they are in love," she responded dramatizing the words.

"Well, you said she is pretty," I added.

"Are you going to marry her?"

"No, we're just friends and associates," I reminded her.

"Associates, are you photographers? I saw your cameras," Jasmine said.

"We take photographs," I responded.

"I should hope so, I've never seen so many cameras," Jasmine stated.

"All of those boxes aren't cameras, they're equipment I use."

"Are you going to take pictures of us?"

"I don't know, I haven't talked to your father."

"How long have you known mom and dad?" she inquired.

"Not long, a couple of months."

"Are you going to take some of those pictures while we stand behind mom and dad and look fake, like we're starched stiff?"

I laughed at her description, thinking of the hundreds of portraits I saw on walls in public buildings although I never considered the subjects fake. She was inquisitive but I found myself becoming very relaxed speaking to her. She asked about my past and I explained how I enjoyed buying and selling properties. I gave examples when she asked for details.

She was quick on her feet and refilled my coffee when she saw my cup was empty. She stretched her youthful body on a lounger after filling my cup allowing me an extended look at her legs. She was short in respect to my height but her legs appeared long and shapely. I had to remind myself more than one time she was only fourteen when I felt a stirring in my loins. Time zipped by and I didn't realize our conversation passed the hour mark until Julia walked to her sister and told her Carol was taking them shopping. The girls left me, passing Carol on the way inside.

Carol approached, passed me a note, and said, "I'm taking the girls shopping and you're to call this number after 2 p.m. Brad will be home late tonight and tomorrow that bastard Harper will be here. He's bringing a bunch of his deviate cronies, possibly as many as nine."

I saw the troubled look in her face and asked, "Did you talk to him personally? I thought you said he came here when your husband was traveling elsewhere."

"Yes, I spoke to him, he's with Brad. Brad said he couldn't talk but he would tell me later what they were doing. He didn't sound happy when he said Harper was coming here."

"I can understand that," I replied.

"I asked Carlette to come shopping with us but she said she'd stay and keep you company. The girls like her, I believe it's because she talks to them a lot. I know she is full of questions, but -- I enjoy her company."

Carol appeared displeased as she walked to the house, a worried look formed on her face. Carlette and Carol passed and I began to wonder if there was a conspiracy. Someone seemed to be at my side constantly.

"Did Carol tell you why she's going shopping?" Carlette asked and shook her head in disgust.

"No, only that she said she asked you to accompany her. Why the sudden notion to shop?" I inquired.

"She's going shopping for clothing, revealing clothing: skirts, blouses, and swimwear. She's upset because Harper told her he wanted the girls' clothing to be 'scandalously' revealing and provocative. He threatened her. He said he's going to Mexico and said he would enjoy their company if he wasn't pleased with her choices. I'm going to tell Dawson we need to get this bastard, and soon."

"He is a degenerate and a slob. His day is coming..." I said choking up in enraged frustration.

"This is new to you and I understand you find it overwhelming and displeasing, particularly where your sister and mom are concerned. I wish there was a way -- I realize you can't imagine how terrible some of these women are treated. Hopefully you'll understand someday why I'm set on putting them away. I know it will take a while. I am aware many women will be hurt in the meantime, but rest assured we'll get them. You understand now why the need to have a blind eye in your situation. Building a case isn't always fun," Carlette said with a scowl on her face.

I wanted to tell her it wasn't only the women, as men had feelings also. I was on the verge of telling her I listened to good friends, friends no older than Julie, scream in pain as they were being raped and sodomized. I wanted to tell her I knew, first hand. I realized I couldn't explain it in a way she would comprehend a portion of the pain. One needed to feel the pain and humiliation personally. Only then they would understand what she only imagined. My mood changed and I didn't feel like talking.

"I'm going upstairs and see how the equipment works," I said standing. "I've never used these cameras before and I need to familiarize myself with them."

"Perhaps you should show me how to operate them. They're probably different from the ones I was trained on," Carlette said rising slowly and following me.


"That's sick! I don't see how you could film that. She's fourteen years old and they're treating her as if she was a whore off the street," Carlette said disgustedly as her nails dug into my shoulder.

"What did you expect, you knew it wasn't going to be a joy ride. Everything considered they treated her much better than I expected. At least they didn't hurt or disfigure her; they could have drawn blood with those leather belts. She will be sore tomorrow but she won't remember anything," I remarked looking over my shoulder into her strained face.

"How could she forget?" Carlette asked.

"I gave her a pill before we went upstairs," I remarked softly. "She won't remember anything happening to her after we went into her room, those pills work fast."

"Pills! What pills?" Carlette inquired.

"I slipped her a pill before they went upstairs. They relaxed her and relieved her of her inhibitions, but best for her is she will not remember anything," I stated.

"YOU DRUGGED HER!" Carlette exclaimed pushing hard against my shoulder.

"HELL YES!" I exclaimed forcefully turning quickly in my seat and grasping her shoulders.

I was on the verge her shaking her into reality until I saw the stunned look on her face. I can only assume I hesitated when I jumped up quickly. My immediate thought was she felt I became a threat. Her hands came up quickly and knocked my hands from her shoulders, at the same time she stepped back, out of my reach. She appeared poised to strike if I made a move in her direction. I froze, first and foremost in shock, but I was utterly amazed at her quickness. The hard look on her face diminished slowly although she remained poised to strike, or so it seemed.

"You actually drugged her, a fourteen-year-old girl you drugged, and then you allowed two perverts to sexually assault her, is that what I just heard?" Carlette snapped at me viciously.

"What the hell did you expect, you saw her. She rubbed against those two for half an hour, teasing and tormenting. Yes, she's fourteen but don't you think with her teasing she knew what she was doing? Granted, I don't believe she knew what she was getting herself into by taking them to her room, in fact, I know she didn't. Yes, I gave her the damned pill; I didn't want her remembering this night. I suppose you would have done otherwise," I remarked speaking with fury.

"You shouldn't have drugged her, that was unnecessary," Carlette spat viciously.

"She was already drunk and the only thing I did was take away her recollection of the evening. She'll be sore as hell tomorrow, but she won't have nightmares seeing those bastard's faces in her dreams the rest of her life. She went upstairs willingly, the pill had nothing to do with that," I snapped at her.

Carlette began waving her hands side to side, her palms facing me.

"Wait, we're upset, let's take this slow and easy. You're so upset you're cursing and I'm upset and... well, let's just relax a few moments," Carlette said sighing heavily before finally sitting on the makeshift bed.


It was a few minutes after 3 a.m. and we were in the van reviewing the video I filmed earlier the previous evening. I finally fell in bed exhausted after 1 a.m. I slept an hour before Carlette woke me insisting I let her see the film I made of Jasmine, Sam Jelks, and Arch, his son.

I knew the evening was going to be a maze of drunks acting foolish when drinking started before the caterers began serving food at 3 p.m. To my amazement, there were only three loud incidents but Brad handled those quickly and proficiently. Although Carol expected him the previous evening, it was just past noon when Brad Tomlinson returned with Eli Harper at his side. Eli eyed Carlette suspiciously after meeting her but after an hour of casual conversation, his eyes undressing her openly, he appeared to accept her. We sat around the pool, Brad, Carol, Eli, Carlette, and I, engaging in conversations a stranger would have believed us being lifelong friends. Carol had obviously prohibited her daughters from joining us because they didn't make an appearance, nor were they mentioned. Caterers began setting up portable tables an hour after the casual afternoon began.

A portable bar was rolled out before the tables could be put in position and, as if a signal, couples began arriving with each being escorted to the bar before introductions. It was at this time Carlette cautioned me about my excessive imbibing of the free drinks. I believe the afternoon was largely business negotiations between the men, or so the conversations I heard bits and pieces of indicated. People began slowly drifting to their cars around 6 p.m. and before 7 p.m. the last guest departed. Their early departure was forced by lightning and the threat of rain. That is, all except the new addition of overnight guests, the Jelks. Sam, Pansy, and Arch, his wife and son, arrived with the influx of the afternoon guests. I was informed they would be staying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.