Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

I woke at eight to the light tapping on the door. Penny, sitting by the window staring out, rushed to the bathroom as our breakfast was rolled in on the small cart. After we were alone, Penny returned, still naked and we ate silently. I smiled as I watched her eat. She had the appetite of three people.

"What should I wear?" she asked after we finished the meal.

"Shorts and blouse, or skirt and blouse; something comfortable because we'll be traveling," I responded.

"The man you saw me with last night was my lawyer, one of the nicest men I've met in my life until you came along," she said as she held a skirt and blouse for my approval.

Nodding approval, I asked, "Do you meet with him often?"

"We didn't meet for the reason you're thinking, I was telling him of your offer, and that I would be leaving today."

"And..." I queried.

"He knows my father, and said it was for the better. I think he is the only man I know who recognizes what the word 'No' means when he asked me to his bed. I would have said yes, however he's married and I think the world of his wife. She and my mom were best friends growing up."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to think I let myself get picked up just because I left upset," she said, standing before me asking for approval of her attire.

I nodded, began packing my cameras, whereas she took the hint, and began packing suitcases.

"Please Hal, take me with you. I've been here eleven days and eleven nights and I'm bored. I can't understand why you have this huge house, and yet you're never home. I'm bored being alone," she said sympathetically.

Stepping in front of the suitcase I was packing, she canted her head, smiling, as a child pleading would occasionally attempt.

"I'm going to a small town and the motel probably doesn't have much, I'm not even sure it has a pool. There would be nothing to occupy your time."

"What do you think I have here? The only people I met are the groundskeeper and the house cleaner. The house cleaner comes in twice a week and doesn't speak English, and that gardener, wow. I tried talking to him and he can't hear over the noise of the mower. At least I could stand on a corner and watch cars pass, that would be more exciting than sitting here alone," she said and began rubbing her body against me.

I looked at her and grinned. She was right; the house cleaner was proficient, however she never spoke a word I understood. The gardener was deaf and didn't hear the mower; he felt the vibrations that let him know it was running. I stood as she rubbed her body teasingly against my own, smiling and remembering I did offer her more than she was getting prior to joining me.

After thinking what harm could come to her waiting at the motel, I nodded my approval.

"Okay, I'll take you, but I must warn you it will be as boring there."

"At least I'll get to see something, the road, a store, and although I can't talk to the people, I'll see them in cars."

She rushed to the closet and filled a suitcase quickly, tossing clothing helter-skelter.

"Why did you get such a large house?" she asked for the umpteenth time as we pulled from the long manicured drive.

Normally I shrugged my shoulders and I thought of turning her question aside for the umpteenth time. She hadn't asked questions about my work or travels, and she did see I had meals daily. Nightly, I enjoyed a warm loving cushion to sleep against, and her pussy became an excellent cradle for my prick.

I felt a tad of remorse when I realized Dawn or Sue failed to enter my thoughts after the night Penny called our one-week anniversary. She was a demon that evening, starting with a mouthing on my prick, which kept me hard well past midnight at the suggestion she was going down on me again. It seemed as though each successive nightly romp outdid the previous night's love-filled evening.

She wasn't asking about my business and I broke my first rule, explaining why I had the house. Actually, it was nearer a mansion after the condominium where Sue and I made our teen years adventurous.

"I'm house-sitting," I responded. "I had business dealings with the owners, and they are abroad for three years. I pay the utilities, house cleaner, and the owner pays the gardener. It's better than any deal I could hope to find leasing."

"That explains my question because I found it unimaginable for you to foolishly spend money. It wouldn't be as lonely if you asked people to visit occasionally," she said, twisting in the seat, reclining against the door, and closing her eyes.

After I turned onto the blacktop road and drove two miles to the intersection, I realized how lonely it could be for her. The two-mile ride was the closest business, a combined grocery and gas station. Any major grocery shopping was eight miles farther, and fifty miles past the small town stood the metropolis of Atlanta. I enjoyed the location, being southwest and within ninety minutes from a city, catering to multiple whims gave me a comfortable feeling. I didn't understand how Penny could complain of being lonely and sleep during the trip.

I was slow to understand, however half an hour later I understood. I kept glancing in her direction and each time I saw more flesh. I caught her eyes open one time and she started smiling.

"I wondered how long it would take you to realize I came along to make your trip more enjoyable. I thought for a moment I would have to pull my skirt over my head," she said and sat upright, offering a comical laugh.

"I just caught on to what you were doing. I thought you were actually sleeping," I said returning her comical laugh.

"I came along to give you pleasure," she said pulling my hand high on her exposed thigh.

"Anything you desire," she said as her hand pulled my fingers closer to her pussy.

"Anything!" I exclaimed.

Pausing a moment, she remarked, "Yes, I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for you."

Under her breath, I heard her soft remark, "Hell after what Walter demanded anything appears simple."

"You must be horney," I remarked.

"To be honest, I have been horney since the moment you brought me here. I don't know if it's the country or just being with you, but it's been terrible waiting for you to come home each evening."

"Well, if you're that horney, you know how to take care of that don't you?" I queried her smiling as I spoke.

There was a long silent pause before she said, "Would you be upset if I said I -- well -- taken matters into hand?"

"No," I said turning to her. "I would expect you to work through your problems."

I smiled and then began laughing.

"I would like to see how you solved your problems," I said after I regained control.

"You would," she remarked.

"Definitely, I think it would be interesting."

"You would!" she exclaimed. "I knew you were just like all men," she said but I knew from her tone and laughter she was trying to get to me.

I drove in silence for more than ten minutes and although words didn't pass our lips, our quick glances coupled with the smiles and facial expression changes became a form of silent communication.

I finally remarked, "Well!"

"Well what?" she asked.

"Are you going to show me?"

"Show you? Show you what?" she asked and it suddenly dawned on her what I was asking.

"You want to see me do it?" she asked in amazement.

"Yes," I said, "I want to see you do it."

"You've got to be kidding! You're driving," she responded and raised her brows when I stared at her.

"Right, I'm driving, you're doing it, remember."

"Oh, I get it. You think I won't do it," she said and began smiling.

She must have thought it was comical because she started laughing.

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done," she said as she placed her hand in her panties and began fingering her pussy, her laughter dwindling.

"Wait, I can't see with your panties in the way, and don't you play with your breasts when you do it. I want to see everything," I said solemnly.

"But we're on the highway, in the open, anyone passing could see us," she declared looking to the rear and then front.

"You have me totally confused," I commented.

"Confused, why? I don't understand."

"Your remarks are confusing. First, you said you came along to cheer my drive, and then I heard you say you would do anything for me. You even asked if I wanted to see you do it. You're reneging on remarks you made a few minutes ago. That's why I'm confused."

The long, silent pause was upon us once again. This time there was a confused expression on her face.

"I've told you before I don't think fast like you, and you're turning my words. You make me so damn mad when you do that." She folded her arms across her chest and solemnly looked at the road.

"I knew you were chicken. I knew you'd back out. Squawk! Squawk! Squawk!" I commented, flapping my elbows mimicking a chicken flapping its wings.

The solemn look changed to a grin and then a soft chuckle.

"You don't even sound like a chicken," she remarked laughing.

Squawk! Squawk! Squawk!" I commented, again flapping my elbows.

She was watching the road but I could see her grinning in my peripheral vision. I saw her turn and caught her stare, flapping my wings once more.

She turned her head sharply to the front and a moment later raised in the seat and pulled her panties to her knees. Sitting and removing her panties from her feet, she laid them on the seat beside her. Working at the buttons on her blouse, she spread it wide and removed her bra without removing the blouse. Twisting in the seat, she placed one foot on the seat at the base of my ass, the other on the floor.

One hand went to her pussy, the other to her breast, and when she began fingering her pussy, the foot on my ass suddenly pushed hard. I had to laugh at her.

Luckily, we were still on the two-lane road and there was little traffic. I watched her fingers as she buried them deep, twisting her nipples at the same time. She came quickly, or so it appeared. I watched her body shudder and spasm, and then gradually return to normal after her orgasm. We each jumped when I heard the car horn behind me. I looked up realizing I had almost stopped on the roadway. I pulled to the side and three cars zipped past us, the third shouting obscenities.

Reaching for her bra and panties, she was slow. I held them up, waved them in the air, and tossed them over the seat. I saw the sudden shocked look fill her face and then slowly turn to a grin.

"Is that your way of informing me of something?" she asked as the smile broadened on her face.

Chuckling, I replied, "My, but you're observant today."

"Okay, it's your seat that will stain," she said as she sat upright, placed her feet on the floor, and turned her head to ignore me.

I drove, sneaking glances at her often, and her smile remained.

"You're right, bringing you along does break the monotony of a long drive," I said turning into the small motel as we reached our destination.

Weeks slipped by and daily, I became more irritable and short-tempered. I wasn't doing well in anything associated with business. I bought a strip mall, paying top dollar, only to learn I had to soak far too much into it to bring it to state standards. Speculations didn't pay off on two properties I bought for a quick sale and I was stuck holding them, each costing thousands a month. The call to my accountant added to my anger when he informed me I was on the verge of loosing everything. My only recourse according to him, liquidate roughly half of what I worked tirelessly to acquire. I realized I would lose thousands if I took that route.

I found myself shaking when I called dad. I called and mom answered, then informing me dad would return my call. Her inquiry dazed me, however I remembered she was my mom and loved me, no matter what.

"Hal, your voice sounds worried, are you sick, -- or in trouble?" she asked.

"No mom, I'm not sick. I just need some advice from dad. -- its business," I added.

"I'll have your father call you," she said and the line went dead.

She didn't give me time to ask about Sue, or herself, for that matter. That added to my irritable mood.

Several hours later, dad called. He listened as I explained my dilemma. I declined his offer of ten thousand, stating I needed ten times that amount. He ignored my question when I asked where he was presently, although he did say mom and Sue were doing well when I informed him of mom's short, and to the point conversation. His voice was pleasant. We hadn't spoken in many months and I apologized for failing to call him more often.

I contemplated my alternatives for an hour or more. I called Archer as a last resort. I expected the call to be futile however I was desperate. He had never asked me to do anything illegal directly, although I knew some offers were more than I cared to accept the burden. He would know I was desperate and that left him with a tremendous edge.

Surprised, no a better description is shocked, when he said he was glad to hear from me. I didn't have the opportunity to speak before he was temporarily solving my problem.

"Hal, I've had this rich bastard on hold for almost a month. He's almost desperate. He needs to loose some of his money," Archer started laughing.

I couldn't understand why he laughed although it made me feel much better. I sighed and relaxed as he continued to find humor in his remark.

After more than a minute of verbal joy he said, "I believe he's been dipping his hands in the cookie jar and is looking for a way out. He needs to invest several thousand in something sure to fail. This is a chance for you to dump anything you have doubts of turning you a profit. He needs to work fast, like yesterday, if you catch my drift."

I almost screamed 'YES' however I remained calm and hoped my voice didn't forecast my exuberance.

I informed him I had several possibilities and after his prompt, I gave specific details on three particular headaches. I was elated when he agreed to inform his client and get back with me.

I couldn't hide my joy from Penny, and had no desire to do so. Filled with joy, I grilled the largest cuts we had in the freezer, opened our finest wine, and we partied, just the two of us. We made love midway through our meal, and again after. We woke with headaches however I felt they were deserved. I remained sluggish throughout the day but Penny walked with a spring in her step. I declined a late morning romp though I accepted her offer in the afternoon. Her topless bikini-clad ass was just too much to resist after flaunting it before me for hours.

When the phone interrupted my sleep at one a.m., I felt a rush. I knew it was Archer as he did more business after midnight than all lighted hours of the day. I listened but had to place him on hold while I found a pen and paper. I made notes and smiled, unable to fall back to sleep after our short conversation.

I found the small airport in Griffin easily, arriving forty-five minutes before expected. I spotted the red pick-up and parked beside it.

"Hal Stewart?" he asked as I walked around the town sedan.

I nodded.

"You're early, I haven't performed preflight." Taking my two small pieces he said, "Wait here. It doesn't take long."

The woman in the truck stared at me. She didn't speak although she smiled when she saw me looking at her swollen belly. She was pregnant, very pregnant. Besides the large swell of her stomach, she had a massive chest. She appeared my age; however, the pilot was obviously older, thirty to thirty-five I estimated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.