Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

I gazed at the shocked couple a moment and walked to the sofa. I do not believe I have ever been as bold as I felt at that moment. My eyes were flashing from her breasts to her face, back and forth. I knelt beside the sofa, placed one hand on the seat, and slipped my hand in the crack between the two cushions. I pushed my arm far back, my forearm touching her bare back, before removing my hand holding the keys. I held them for the girl and her friend to see before I stood. I saw a slight grin on her face as my eyes continued to scan between her breasts and face.

I backed from the sofa and turned, joining Howard at the door.

"What room are you in Howard? In case your parents ask," she added.

He looked at me and I answered. We walked quickly from the room.

We were at my door before Howard spoke, "Damn, did you see the tits on her? That's the first time I have ever seen them bare. They look better than I ever imagined." He was speaking in excited, short bursts.

Howard spoke of her tits for an hour and at one point, I almost yelled at him. "I wanted to shout, "SHUT UP, about her tits." The only reason I didn't was they had me excited also. They were shaped as cones, and I couldn't get them clear of my mind.

I was just getting him off the subject of tits when Rose knocked on the door. I was familiar with her knock and opened the door. Howard entered my thoughts immediately; how was I going to get rid of him?

Rose entered, cradling a bottle of whiskey, sour mash. She smiled and passed it to me and I knew she had been hitting the free drinks often. I placed the bottle on the table and she walked to me, oblivious of Howard, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I won again," she said slurring the words as she broke into a huge smile. "You must bring me luck." Howard stood and she asked, "Who is your friend?"

"Rose, this is Howard, a friend I met earlier in the week. Howard, Rose," I said as I looked in his direction.

I could see Howard was taking her in with his eyes as he spoke, "Nice to meet you Rose."

"You too," Rose responded and smiled as she looked into my eyes. "What do you have planned?" she asked in a whispered voice.

"Nothing special," I whispered in return.

"Oh," she said softly and shifted her eyes to Harold.

I smiled as I thought she assumed Howard was included in the evening's activities. It hit me HARD. There wasn't a reason for Howard not to be included in our entertainment.

"Why don't you go and shower?" I whispered.

She returned my question with a smile as she backed slowly, checking Howard quickly as she walked to the bathroom.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" I asked removing my shirt.

"Who, her... she's old!" he remarked.

"She's mature. There is a difference," I said grinning at his response. He just didn't know.

"But, will she?"

"Hell yes, get undressed."

"I don't know," he said staring at the bathroom as though he could see through the door.

"Look, if you want a piece of ass, get undressed. Otherwise, it's time for you to go back to your room. It's your choice, make up your mind fast."

He made up his mind quickly because he pulled his skivvies down at the same time I did. I walked into the bathroom and spoke softly, "You had better hurry before we change our minds." I picked up her clothing and the towels, leaving three face cloths on the racks. Tossing the towels on the floor in the bedroom, I folded her clothing neatly, laying it on a chair. Next, I turned the bed down and switched the lights off. There was just a glimmer of light in the room, barely enough to see Howard standing frozen to the spot.

"Well, are you going to get in the bed or not?"

Howard stammered, "Are you sure this is okay?'

"Shit yes," I said. "Now get in the bed." A moment later I added, "And stay on that side."

I knew she would approach the bed from the bathroom side and I chose the opposite. We waited and when the bathroom door opened, she spoke. "You bastard, you took my clothes and the towels." She turned the light off and the room went black. She quickly turned the light on and walked to the bed. She came from the light, entering the darkness, and I knew she couldn't see us clearly. Walking to the far side of the bed from where I lay, she leaned and pressed her breasts against Howard's face.

"Dry these," she said as she pressed her tits against Howard's face. I heard him gasp and she let out a shriek when she realized it wasn't me she was wiping her wet mammary against.

Howard reacted. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her to him, pressing her breasts into his face. I could hear him sucking noisily on her breast after a minute. I could also hear her moaning softly. I pushed the sheet to the foot of the bed and reached to pull her on the bed between us. Howard had to relinquish hold on her breasts and she fell, her back to me. He scuffled to remove the coverlet separating their bodies, and quickly reattached his mouth to her breast.

I moved and pressed my body against her back. She was cold and wet initially, however she soon warmed to my temperature. I reached around her waist for a breast; however, Howard had his hand on one and mouth on its mate. I slipped my hand down, slowly caressing her soft stomach a moment, and pushed two fingers into her pussy when my hand made contact. I heard her moan softly and her legs opened slightly, giving me easier access to her pussy. I forced three fingers inside her opening and she moaned again, spreading her legs still wider.

My prick was pressing against the cheeks of her ass and I shifted until I could feel my prick head was at her nether hole. I pressed gently and she pushed against me, groaning sharply as my head popped through her nether ring. I could get but three inches inside her in the position I lay, however that was sufficient for the moment. I began moving slowly, an inch in and an inch out. The feeling was indescribable as her ring choked the head of my prick.

I heard Howard moan loudly and I felt her moving her arm up and down. I knew she was stroking his prick. I pushed harder and managed to get another inch inside her asshole, shifting my position. I was working two in and two out, and it felt wonderful; however, I wanted more.

I continued working three fingers in her pussy, and she increased the pace stroking Howard's prick, all the while moaning louder. The two inches I was giving her were feeling much better as she quickened her pace. I felt the juices on my fingers and I swore. "Damn, you are coming on my fingers," I blurted to her back as her hand continued its accelerated motions on the prick she was stroking.

Howard began making a funny noise, almost as if he was in pain. I began to worry as he became louder, that is until I heard him make a noise I understood, "Uuuumph," and then Rose shouted, "Shit!" I thought the bed began vibrating, however Rose wasn't moving. I listened close and Howard's ass was moving like a jackrabbit, humping Rose's hand. She said, "Shit," three more times before he gave a final groan. The bed became still. The smell of sex filled the room.

It seemed as though everyone was frozen; there were no movements for three minutes, as the odor of sex became stronger.

"You soaked me," Rose said finally. "Where did all that stuff come from?"

Howard chuckled, "I have been saving it for a while now. That was the best hand job I've ever had."

"I'm going to need another shower, I'm covered."

I pulled my prick from Rose's asshole and she moaned sharply. "Damn, he tries to drown me in sperm and you try to rip my asshole," she said and began laughing. "I need someone to wash my back," she said cheerfully.

Howard almost fell from the bed trying to get up, quickly responding to her request. "I'm ready," he said when he finally found his feet and stood. Rose turned in my direction and I could see a string of sperm running from her neck to her navel. The aroma drifted in my direction quickly. Rose gently lifted herself from the bed, and I saw his sperm beginning to slowly slide down her body before they walked to the bathroom.

I sat upright and looked at the bed. It was a mess and I moved to the still made bed nearby. I was sitting on the bed, staring at the soiled bed when the knock came on the door. I walked to the door, peeped through the peephole, and saw the girl with the cone tits.

"Yes," I called through the door.

"It's Penny, can I come in please." I stepped behind the door and opened it a crack. I heard people coming up the hallway and she pushed the door hard, forcing me back as she entered, closing the door quickly. I was standing naked when she turned to me, mouth agape.

"Where's Howard?" she asked quickly.

"He's in the shower," I said pointing to the sound of the water.

Her face paled and she asked, "Are you two... , " she didn't finish the question.

It took me a few seconds to realize what she was thinking. I blurted my answer, "NO! It's not what you think; he's in there with Rose."

She looked around the room quickly. I saw her face turn pale when she saw the bra lying on top of the dress I placed on the chair. "Rose's?" she queried pointing at the dress.

I nodded, "Yes, Rose's."

She nodded and walked to the made bed, turned and sat on the foot. She looked as though she was going to cry, and her body trembled for a few seconds. Wiping her eyes, with the back of her hand, I thought I saw a tear.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong? I didn't know her and she was sitting on my bed with tears in her eyes. I didn't know what to do, so I remained silent.

She looked at me after a period of silence, close to two minutes. She raised her head and looked at me and started laughing, her face tear stained. "No one would believe this if I told them," she said mid her laughter.

"Believe what?" I asked. I didn't see the humor. "By the way, where's your boyfriend?"

"That's part of the reason I'm laughing. He isn't my boyfriend; I just met him tonight." She stood and walked to the towel in the floor, picked it up and wiped her eyes, dropped the towel and returned to the bed.

I was watching her closely and when she sat, I spoke, "Well, you looked pretty lovey-dovey to me earlier."

"He was a one-way lover, he wanted something and wasn't willing to reciprocate. I ran him off fifteen minutes after you left 'with the keys you brought into the room' in your hand," she smiled as she spoke. "I saw them when you reached between the cushions. What were your plans when you came to the room?"

I smiled and answered her question, "We wanted to see if you were making it with the guys. That's all."

"I assumed as much after I thought about it. It took me two hours to make up my mind to come here. I just had to know," she declared.

"I feel pretty stupid standing here naked and you just sitting on the bed. By the way, your feet are on my trousers."

She looked down and pushed them aside with her foot. "Would you feel better if I was undressed?"

I laughed and said, "I'd feel much better." I was joking, never thinking she would undress. I watched as she lifted the blouse over her head, stood, and unbuttoned the skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She was as naked as I was.

"Do you... will you... ?"

I didn't give her time to finish the question. I was standing before her, pushing her back on the bed, and dropping to my knees in a split second. She moaned a low moan when I buried my face in her pussy.

I spread her legs wide, opening her pussy to my tongue, while I slid my hands up her sides, cupping a cone breast in each hand. I thought I was in heaven. She had the sweetest tasting pussy I had my mouth on in weeks. She smelled fresh and her little moans were pleasing to my ears. She came quickly, pushing my head from her body and shifting to the center of the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.