Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Several days passed before John got "bored", but eventually he did, and he took a day off in order to put some serious mischief into play. That morning he waited for Jerry to kiss his wife and depart for work, then quietly made his way into Louisa's backyard and onto the deck they had christened during the ball game. Louisa was not in the kitchen so he assumed she was upstairs. The sliding door was unlocked and John whisked inside unannounced. As soon as he was in, he heard the shower running.

Smiling to himself at the prospect doing the nasty with a squeaky-clean mother to be, John tip-toed up the stairs. He stood outside the bathroom door listening to the shower running and some other noises which sounded suspiciously like heavy breathing. As tempting as it was to just barge right in, he knew that would scare the shit out of her, so he backed down the hall and called her name. The shower abruptly shut off, and Louisa called a little guiltily, "Honey, did you forget something?".

"Yes I did, baby."

"What?"

"I forgot to help you scrub those yummy boobs!" I grinned, opening the door.

The lady of the house was peeking out of the shower curtain. "OhmyGod! I KNEW that wasn't my husband!", she said, laughing. "I was just thinking about you".

"I thought I heard you panting in there!"

"Guilty as charged! And I didn't get to finish either." She pouted.

"Want me to leave you alone for awhile?" I offered.

"Oh no no, neighbor! I want you to get naked and help me out here."

And in the wink of an eye I joined her in the shower...

The prospect of being with her already had me hard, but when she handed me the soap and turned her back to me, she looked so fabulous that my member throbbed painfully. Louisa lifted her wet hair to one side and arched her back, partly to thrust her breasts out, but mainly to get her ass high enough to slide my boner between her legs. I helped by soaping up that lovely butt and my prong in the process. She was slippery as an eel as she rode the top of my cock. I hunched over to reach those lovely boobs with the soap and soon had her completely slick with her nipples long and hard.

"Oohhh! This is SO much better than bathing alone!" Declared the soapy lady, looking up over her shoulder with a bawdy smile.

Soap suds ran down the crack of her ass as she gyrated in an attempt to slide me inside her.

I had other ideas though, and was uncooperative. Finally, in frustration, she twirled around and dropped to her knees under the running water to rinse the object of her desire. With the soap gone, Louisa took the swollen head of my dick into her mouth to run her tongue slowly around it. She held onto my still-soapy balls as she pulled me deeper, gazing up at me with raw lust. Finally she released me with a pop, and soaped up junior again.

"You know if you plan to spooge somewhere on my body, you could save me a trip to the shower by doing it now!"

"Spooge?" I chuckled.

"Umm." She murmured, "A tasteful term, don't you think?"

"And where does a young mother pick up such language?"

"At the opera", she retorted with a lazy smile as she gently stroked me.

I snorted in mirth and arousal at her comeback, and because of what she was doing to my unit.

"Ooohhh, I think that beautiful rear end needs some more attention, Sweetheart", I panted.

"Uh oh", she said reaching again for the soap. "Look at that! Your dick bounces every time I grab the soap."

"Yeah, it's called positive reinforcement in some circles", I smiled.

She grinned as she handed me the bar once again, "there you are, my love, see if you can do something with my filthy bottom."

So saying, Louisa put her hands on the rear wall of the shower and thrust her booty at me.

I breathed harder as I glided the soap between her lovely cheeks. Slipping over her anus caused a little shiver to run through the girl, and the sudden insertion of my forefinger elicited a gasp.

"Ah HA!" I said, "You missed a spot".

"Oh God, honey!" She moaned, "you just clean me up!"

"We may need a bigger scrubber, young lady", I said sternly.

"I think we will", in a small voice, "a big HARD one!"

So much for our little game. I put the slippery head of my dick against her anus and grasped her hips, but she beat me to the punch by shoving backward to bury me in her ass.

Louisa let out a long moan as she squeezed me inside her.

"Oh God, you feel huge!" she hissed. "Do it slowly, baby."

I obliged by gently sliding back out until just my knob was inside her, then took the opportunity to re-soap my shaft. The next forward thrust slid in like it was oiled, and my pelvis hit her bottom with a smack. That was followed by a flurry of deep thrusts which sounded like the girl was getting a spanking.

Louisa couldn't get enough. She moved her butt around to get as much contact as possible, and pushed backward to get me in there as deep as she could.

I reached around to take her big clit between my thumb and forefinger. One soft stroke there sent her into orbit. She ground into my crotch as her trembling orgasm threatened to tumble us both into the bottom of the tub and let out a scream that probably lit up the 911 boards.

"Wow!" I said, amazed, "Are you OK?"

An affirmative whimper was the reponse, as she undulated gently on my undiminished erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.