Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once in a while comes a perfect day, and this one was looking good for it so far. It was late March and yours truly, John Leven, had three days off in the middle of the week. No particular projects that HAD to be done, though God knows, there were plenty that could be taken care of... Well fuck that! Some serious goofing off held far more appeal.

My life was going just fine and the prospect of a few free spring days had me in a fine mood. All this was simmering around in my teeny little brain as I was jolted midstretch by the sound of my neighbor's slamming door. I had awakened about ten minutes earlier with an aching erection. Now I couldn't decide whether to get up and take a whizz or jack off.

The slamming door puzzled me. It was unusual for Jerry and Louisa to make much of any noise at all. They generally tiptoed around and were very loath to do anything that might disturb the peace.

It was the peace I thought of, rolling over and closing my eyes again and gently thrusting against the mattress. This action did nothing at all to diminish my arousal so I rolled back over and reached down to take matters in hand...

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Uh oh. What shithead's at my door at 8:30 in the goddamn morning," I muttered, jerking out of bed. I threw on a robe, and hesitated as I looked down at the tent my boner was making. Well screw it, they're the ones bugging me, I thought; let'em be offended.

I walked to the front door and opened it a crack. Oops! It was Louisa, and she didn't look too good. Ahh well, let me qualify that, she looked beautiful, but she'd apparently been crying. As my eyes drifted lower, I saw her boobs were unhampered by a brassiere. They moved deliciously to and fro as she shifted uncomfortably on my porch.

"Hi Lou! What's the matter?" I opened the door further and then remembered my 'condition', and kind of fanned the door and shuffled behind it. "Sorry. I'm being pretty lazy this morning."

She was totally flustered, "Oh God John, I got you out of bed. I'm so sorry!"

"Not a problem, I was just waiting for some motivation to get up. I should thank you in fact," I lied gracefully.

I noticed with a mixture of embarrassment and stimulation, that she was making an obvious effort not to look at the hill in my robe.

"Listen, the guys are coming from the thrift store to pick up our old guest bed, and Jerry had a little hissy fit this morning, and wouldn't help, and I can't move the damn thing by myself, and, uh, could you maybe give me a hand with it?"

"Sure I could. Just give me a second to get dressed."

She looked relieved, embarrassed, and I couldn't help noticing her nipples had perked up.

Jeans, t-shirt, and running shoes took me 30 seconds, and I was at her door in a couple of minutes. "What got Jerry's back up?" I smiled.

Oooh! Wrong thing to say!

Louisa teared up immediately, "Oh Christ! I don't know what's wrong with him! He's mad at me all the time. And I thought I was the one who'd be getting moody during pregnancy," she tried a little smile at that.

I eyed her belly appreciatively and smiled, "Well congratulations! I didn't know. It must be a while yet."

She actually smiled and shrugged, "Well August isn't all that far off," she hung her head, "and Jerry says I look like a cow."

"Oooh! He SAID that? He's lost his mind, or his eyesight. Or both," I laughed.

Louisa looked me in the eye smiling, and said, "You are really a nice guy, John. You know that? And now I'm going to repay you by making you work. Sheesh! How 'bout letting me make you breakfast after we're finished with the bed?" She reddened a little, "Uh, I mean getting the thing downstairs."

"Great! Let's do it." Now I turned red. "I mean bring the bed down!" Jeez, the innuendo was making me dizzy here, but it made Lou laugh out loud, and I took that as an improvement.

We scrambled up the steps and I followed her to the guest bedroom while she chatted about her plans to turn it into a nursery.

I took the opportunity to check out her rear end. It was displayed beautifully in a black skin-tight, knee length thingy, and there were no panty lines evident to my practiced eye. Louisa had a lot of Latin blood and with it came the small waist and round ass. She was fairly tall, only about eight inches less than my 6'2", and she couldn't walk without swaying that fanny if her life depended on it. I thought she might be moving it a little more than usual today. Women do that when they want to be noticed don't they? Like when a husband compares them to a cow? That probably calls for the sort of emotional salve that the attention of another man might provide. Hummm, Dr. Freud?

Now that I knew to look for signs of pregnancy, I could tell that she had put on a few pounds, but it just meant that she had a normal waist now instead of the perfect hourglass shape she'd had a few months ago, and her boobs had filled out dramatically. An image of her nipples all puffy and tender flew into my head. I tried (not very hard), to squelch the evil thoughts that bubbled up with these observations...

With some difficulty we got the bedframe through the door and down the stairs to the curb. Then the struggle with the mattress had us both giggling like teenagers.

"Whew!" said Louisa. "Thank you SO much, John. I've been trying to get that done ever since I found out I was pregnant."

" Ah, forget it Lou. You should have said something before."

"Yeah, well I figured my husband might do it, but if I waited for him the baby'd be sleeping in our bed," she said sourly. "Anyway. Breakfast!"

"You don't have to, you know."

"Oh I promise you, it'll be the highlight of my day. Come on in and let me get you a cup of coffee."

We walked back into the house and she poured me a large cup from the carafe on the kitchen counter. I sat on a stool on the other side while she gazed at me thoughtfully. " God it's nice to be around somebody who's not pissed all the time!"

This subject made me somewhat uncomfortable, but I was curious too. "So is Jerry not happy about having a kid?"

She busied herself with wiping an invisible stain from the counter, looking glum, "Well, he's not happy. Why, I'm not exactly sure, but he's made it pretty clear he doesn't find my pregnant body very attractive. Maybe that's all it is, I dunno."

This honestly bewildered me and I said, "I can't understand that. I always thought it made women extremely sexy."

She grinned, "Oh yeah? Is that what you were thinking about when you answered the door this morning?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Ahem! I thought I'd gotten away with that."

Louisa moved around the counter and kissed me gently, "I'm pregnant John, not blind, and by the way; you were looking pretty sexy yourself. Now what would you like for breakfast?"

She started to move away and I caught her around the waist and took a big gamble, "Well, since you ask; how about YOU, my dear? If your idiot husband doesn't appreciate such a spectacular girl, perhaps you could let me."

In the frozen silence that followed, the distant sound of a lawnmower seemed very loud. She was quite still, evidently fighting an internal moral battle.

I watched her, slightly ashamed that I'd folded on the moral issues without any battle at all.

"You know," she said quietly, "so far we've been flirting fairly harmlessly. If we go further it might be..." She whispered, "Bad."

My hands were still holding her waist, and I pulled her toward me and whispered, "Yeah it might be."

She wrapped her arms around me as I stood up, and we looked at one another for a moment. Perhaps pheremones pushed us into it, or just proximity. Whatever the reason, we both leaned into a kiss that went from zero to passionate in a split second. Her ass bumped the counter as I pushed against her, and my hardon was back with a vengeance.

"John, I don't think this is such a good idea," she gasped weakly and squirmed around breathing hard until she had her back to me, still against the counter.

I reached around and cupped her tits, squeezing gently, "No it's probably not, Louisa," I agreed quietly. "Us being neighbors and all." Her back arched and she thrust her breasts into my grasping hands and her butt onto my tented jeans.

She whispered again, "Oh God! That is SO nice!"

And just like that, her struggles ended.

She wagged that soft round ass against my crotch like a cat in heat, and I responded like a swollen Tom. I leaned into her, bent over under me, and ground hard against the cushion of her butt.

We straightened up and Jerry's lovely wife took me by the hand, bright-eyed with anticipation and breathing raggedly, " OK. You want to use that bed in the front yard?"

I love it when a woman wants it as much as you do, and can just make up her mind to be naughty. Smiling at her suggestion, I said, "Nope. I wanna use your dining room table."

Louisa groaned and knelt in front of me, fumbling with my pants. I helped her, and together we were able to free my swollen cock. It sprang out smacking her in the cheek and she sort of sighed warm air over it. Blowing softly on my dangling balls, she reached up and fondled my dick. "Ooooh, I'm going to enjoy this more than you know!" she murmured, holding it in both hands, and nibbling gently around the shaft. She left some lipstick on the edge of my circumsized knob. For some reason, that image was violently erotic to me, and I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

"Before you get that thing all wet and sticky, I want you naked!" I growled.

With that I pulled her blouse apart, shooting buttons all over the place. Dimly I heard one ping off the toaster as her tits danced into view. Oh my! What child wouldn't stop crying at the sight of those perfect globes? Her nipples were dark and long, and pointed straight ahead.

I noticed a few droplets running from the tips, and I ran my palms over them in awe and squeezed like I was moulding a clay pot. More fluid leaked out, and I realized with a start that she was already lactating.

Louisa looked down at my hands and moaned quietly, "that feels soo fucking good! Squeeze'em a little harder and you can have a taste of milk."

She was flushed and a little embarrassed at saying that, I think, but I could see that she was totally turned on by the idea of feeding me that way.

I went down on one knee and slurped a nipple into my mouth. I sucked my first taste of mother's milk in three decades, and it was fine! Very sweet and runny. She held my face in both hands and trembled as I suckled her. Slowly I ran my hands down to her hips to slide the stretchy pants down. They hung up on her butt, so I let go of her nipple to free them, gently squeezing her ass cheeks as I did so. Louisa had her eyes closed and her mouth partly open, but she came to then, watching me between those incredible tits. I focused on the rest of her as the pants slipped off and she stepped out of them.

This was one well put together woman! She was becoming noticably rounded in that female way; low on her abdomen. It looked incredibly hot to me. I wanted to stand back to look and step up to feel at the same time. Her pubic hair was black and plentiful, and kneeling in front of her put me face to face with it. I ran my fingers lightly over her mons and inhaled her scent. She was so wet that her natural lubrication was running down the inside of her thighs. I trailed my hand in between her legs and my fingers slid right into her warm vagina. She sagged against the table, reaching around with one arm to brace herself. A vase tipped over on the table and she shoved it off onto the floor. She lay back on the table and let her legs fall apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.