Passion by the Moonlight - Cover

Passion by the Moonlight

by WickedLady

Copyright© 2002 by WickedLady

Erotica Sex Story: An outdoor, Romantic Interlude

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

Its after midnight, clear dark night...the stars are bright over head.

And only the light of the moon...we pull up to the picnic area near the water and get out. walking down towards the water, so quiet and peaceful out...standing at the edge of the lake looking out across the water, I can feel you standing behind me.

Your body so close to mine, I can feel the heat coming from you.

You brush my hair aside and your tongue slowly and lightly licking along my neck, gently nibbling knowing your driving me crazy just by doing that...you lick my ear slowly and teasingly...breathing deep in my ear.

Whispering...how hot I make you.

I feel your arms reach around me, Sliding your hands under my shirt, you caress and squeeze my breasts gently pinching my nipples...feeling them get hard under your touch.

Your fingers tracing around them my nipples getting harder.

Leaning back against you, I can feel your hardness against me, I press my body tight against you.

You slide your hands under my skirt, Your hands gently caressing me as they move downward.

As your hands move over my belly and further down, you discover I'm not wearing anything under my skirt.

Your fingers seeking and finding my heat.

They slide between my lips, moving back and forth, your fingers getting so wet from my juices.

I reach down and my fingers join yours...rubbing and teasing my pussy.

My juices covering my fingers, I take them and slide them across your lips...you suck the juice off my fingers tasting my sweetness...your fingers plunging in and out of my hot wet pussy...making me moan and move against you, pushing my ass against you.

We move to the picnic table...you lift me up to sit on the edge of the table.

You kneel down, your hands spreading my legs apart.

Your mouth kissing the insides of my thighs softly.

You can feel me tremble under your lips, moving higher your tongue licking along my lips moving slowly up and down.

Your fingers are spreading my lips apart so you can see my clit.

Throbbing so hard, you can see how excited I am.

Your tongue licking lightly at the tip of my clit, teasing it.

I lean back on my arms to watch you, seeing you licking me gets me even hotter.

Your tongue licking around my clit, barely touching it, I move upward towards your mouth, wanting more.

But you wont just yet; you want to tease me to the edge.

You take your finger and slide it slowly in my pussy, you can feel me tighten up on as you move it slowly in and out.

You glide your teeth across my clit...making me pull your head closer to me, so I can move my clit across your mouth as you lick me.

You know I am getting close to the edge.

You move away from my pussy, You bring your mouth to mine, kissing me deeply, I can taste my self on your tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.