Glory-Hole Alternative - Cover

Glory-Hole Alternative

Copyright© 2002 by Mesmer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When a bathroom stall door jiggles loose, a bi-curious young man experiences his first gay triste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Orgy   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Today was the most unbelievable experience of my life. For a long time now I have known that I have some homosexual desires. By far I am bisexual, attracted equally to women and men, but I've never really acted upon my later inclinations.

Until yesterday.

I go to a rather large university just north of Dixie and have been aware of the "conversations" that exist on bathroom stalls for quite some time. Yesterday, was just another day, until I went into one of the smaller restrooms located on campus, a small little restroom with two stalls and one urinal. One of the stalls is a handicapped version, with the stall divider and door enclosing the entire far wall of the room. Then the regular stall sits next to it, basically with low enough "walls" that no one can see anything more than your feet and that's if they're looking.

So there I was, sitting in the wide open space of the handicapped stall. Having just finished "my business" I noticed a note on the wall to my right. Reading the pornographic note I noticed my cock spring to life as I sat there, straddling the cold porcelain throne. Slowly I started stroking the shaft as I imagined what it would be like to have someone walk in on me.

Then I heard the door to the restroom and I stopped stroking. The guy came in and sat down in the stall next to me, and complete silence filled the bathroom. Slowly I tested the noise level of my activity by gently stroking my cock some more. A slight slurping sound was created but I decided to chance it. I continued this for a few minutes, having to stop and start repeatedly as more guys came in. Then I heard the bell for classes ring and the volume of traffic completely died off. By now I had my cock to a nice, thick hardness, when suddenly the guy in the stall next to me got up and pulled up his pants. Holding the head of my cock in my hand I slowly massaged the pre-cum around it, wishing that he would hurry up and quit taking his good ole time. Stepping out of his stall I heard his stall door slam back against his stall and suddenly the door to my stall bounced and the latch barely slid free of the catch. My door swung free slightly and my heart immediately jumped to my throat.

Silence stretched on as I just sat there, holding my dick in my hand. Slowly the door crept inward as I saw a tall, skinny dude with a blonde crew cut stroll into my stall as if he was coming over for tea and crumpets.

My mouth opened and my eyes bulged out as he re-latched the door and came over to me. Slowly he dropped to his knees, leaning against the far wall and turned my hips towards him. Looking at the lay of the shadows coming beneath the door I realized that the only way anyone could see him would be if they were activity crouching on the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.