Coed's Wild Ass - Cover

Coed's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She knew the effect that she had on men, and the effect that men had on her, but she could do nothing about it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Jack has just finished dumping his spunk to Lydia's aching shitter. Rotating his thighs around a few times he milked out the last few drops of hot cum before squeezing his hairy asscheeks and cock out of the woman's bung.

"Ohhhh!" Lydia shuddered, her shoulders and chest shaking violently from the hot flashes radiating from her rectum. Tina lay quietly underneath her. Occasional sobs of shame and frustration escaped her shallow breathing.

"The blonde's all primed up for that fuckin' dog, where is he?" Rick asked, putting his hands on his thighs and looking around the barn disgustedly. Jack stepped back and slipped his limp prick back into his Levi's and zipped up.

"He's your dog," Doug said, moving to the door to go look for the animal. "Some guard dog," Rick mumbled. "All he does is fuck women."

"And whose fault's that?" Doug said. All three men burst out laughing. They made a few insulting remarks to Lydia before walking from the barn.

As the three of them shouted for the animal, Lydia talked quickly and softly to Tina. "I almost made it to the river. Once you get there it's just a short run to the forest and the highway. Can you run?" she asked breathlessly.

"I-I think so," Tina said, moving a little painfully as Lydia pushed herself off the small brunette's body. "They didn't beat me too badly."

"They're coming back in! We'll have to wait for another chance. But that's the only way we'll get out of here in one piece," Lydia whispered. She rolled off her friend completely and rested on her ass as the three men and the Irish Setter walked into the barn. The big animal recognized both women immediately. His bushy tail started to wag furiously as he dropped his jaw and panted.

"He wants one of you again. But this time we'll make it a little different," Rick said. His friends stared hotly at the two naked, cringing women.

"Get on your hands and knees," Jack said to Lydia and Tina. Both women had no choice. They reluctantly obeyed, trying to ignore the obscene remarks from the men as they pushed their bodies into a crouching position with their fleshy asses facing the men.

Lydia's skin crawled with fear. Goosebumps appeared on her belly, ass and arms as she waited for some new humiliation and sexual brutality. She heard the men talking softly behind them.

Turning to Tina she saw her friend's face reflecting the same horrified thoughts going through her own mind. The straw bit into her knees and palms while her big titties nearly touched the dirty floor beneath her. Tina's small boobs hung like tiny pendants from her chest while her rich brown hair covered her agonized face.

"Wonder if his boner would fit in here?" Rick blurted out, reaching forward and jamming his right index finger into Tina's asshole up to the second digit. The brunette's eyes bulged out in painful surprise. Her lower jaw dropped while her nostrils flared like a startled horse's. A gurgling groan ripped from her throat as her body shuddered. With a wail she staggered forward, catching herself with a sob when Rick warned her to stay still.

"Go on, boy," Doug urged the prancing Setter.

"No! Not again!" Tina cried, jerking her head to one side and flashing a look of helpless despair at Lydia. The blonde wished she could do something to help her friend. But her position was just as rough as that of the brunette.

The big dog ran across the barn, stopping only for a second to sniff at Tina's trembling ass. Then he leapt up and wrapped his hairy forepaws tightly around the groaning woman's belly.

Lydia watched in horror as the dog flattened his head against Tina's hunching back while his bushy tail wagged back and forth, brushing the girl's trembling asscheeks. Lydia moved slightly around to get a better look. The dog's familiar prong was quickly slipping out of its tight-fitting sheath. Soon its small jouncing balls and that huge knot at the far end of the boner were visible. All the tiny and large knobs, all the thick blue veins standing out from the dark red slick surface of the funnel-shaped prong burned themselves into Lydia's spinning mind as she watched her friend.

"I can't! I can't!" Tina sobbed out in a tight, choked voice.

"You've got to," Lydia whispered encouragingly, feeling a strange feeling of mixed horror and desire. To actually wish to see her friend fuck this way was something the woman couldn't admit openly even to herself. Yet nonetheless she could feel her quim getting warm and wet all over once more. She watched Tina's face grow red and tight with painful expectation. She watched the Irish Setter's body tremble with excitement while his prong jabbed and slid against the smaller woman's buttocks in search of that velvety snatch. Lydia felt her twat heat up like a stoked blast furnace.

"Lydia! Oh my God! He's aiming for my ass!" Tina cried, jerking her head toward her friend once more as she felt the animal's stiff knotty dork slip up her asscrack past her cunny toward her shitter.

"Stop it!" Lydia cried. But the men had no intention. While Jack and Doug watched Tina cringe and cry under the animal's brutal assault Rick walked up behind Lydia, unzipping his trousers and pulling out his cock.

"You're so worried about her, maybe you ought to think about yourself," he said, moving around to the side while wrapping his fingers in her tangled blonde hair. "You started to blow me a couple hours ago. Let's finish the job."

"Oh God!" Tina cried, her teeth chattering from the pain as the animal poised his pointed knob at the opening of her tight little shitter. The claws of his forepaws scratched her little titties while he moved his head up, opening his powerful jaws, nipping her playfully just behind the right ear. Tina, however, didn't enjoy his little love play and cried out in fear and pain. The big dog wagged his tail, thinking he had properly excited her as he'd done so many other times with bitch dogs. Moving his trembling hindquarters rapidly behind her ass, the Setter hunched back his powerful thighs, then rammed forward.

Whether or not he realized he was fucking the wrong hole Tina and the others couldn't figure out. He speared her bunghole mightily with his powerful dork, forcing the sphincter to give way under his vicious assault. Tina's belly sagged, then contracted as tears welled up in her eyes and spilled onto her cheeks. Short, raspy breaths tore from her mouth as her arms shuddered from the pain behind her.

Lydia was faring little better. Rick had his cock fully out, his Levi's wrapped tightly around his spread legs while his balls hung freely just under his thick dong. The blonde was still on all fours, her head turned up to watch what Rick was going to do next. Rick looked down menacingly, stroking his cock while fingering his balls lightly with the other hand.

Without saying a word he stepped forward, holding his red- tipped dong in front of Lydia's parted lips. The blonde knew what he wanted. For a second she thought of closing her full lips over the head, then biting down as hard as she could with her sharp front teeth. That would fix him! It would also provide a distraction long enough for the two of them... maybe... to get free of these animals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.