Coed's Wild Ass - Cover

Coed's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She knew the effect that she had on men, and the effect that men had on her, but she could do nothing about it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Try over that way and Doug, you take the left flank and I'll go in through the center," Rick ordered, knocking the plants roughly to the side as they plunged helter-skelter into the cornfield.

At the other end Lydia was reaching the stream. She could hear the peaceful babbling of the small brook that ringed the Sturbridge Village compound. The brook ran through the make-shift sawmill near the parking lot and finally into the surrounding rolling hills. The air grew damp and pungent-smelling. If only...

"There she is!" Rick shouted.

"Oh God!" Lydia cried, shrinking back toward the stream. They'd spotted her. Her heart skipped a beat as she turned and ran toward the stream. Behind her she could hear the sounds of corn plants being ripped aside and trampled.

"Don't let her get near the stream!" someone shouted loudly.

Lydia managed to reach the end of the cornfield. To the right was a small, wooden, plank bridge leading across the tiny brook in front of her. At that point Lydia saw Doug crossing the bridge stopping in the middle of it and looking around. Lydia backed quickly into the darkness of the field, dropping to her knees and biting her fingers to keep from screaming in excitement and terror.

"Too bad, baby," she heard from behind. Before she could stand the blonde woman felt a rough hand on her shoulders. Another hand slipped under her arms and jerked her up. "That was a dumb move. You and your friend aren't going to get away from here 'til we let you," Rick said, turning her around and gripping her tightly by the shoulders. He shook her back and forth violently.

Her head snapped so hard she thought he was going to break her neck.

"S-stop!" Lydia begged, tears of frustration and defeat welling up in her eyes.

"Fuckin' bitch," Rick mumbled, stopping his brutal thrashing and grabbing her tightly by the wrist. "More trouble than you're probably worth," he mumbled, dragging her back to the main house.

"I've got her! Let's get back and teach this one a lesson!" he said loudly.

Lydia followed meekly behind, her head bent down between her sagging shoulders. Her long dirty blonde hair hung around her face. What they planned for her, Lydia could only imagine.

When they reached the main path once more they all joined and moved silently back to house. But instead of going into the structure the men dragged Lydia up the path to the barn. Shoving her through the doorway they followed, telling her to join her friend.

When she reached the far stall Lydia peered around the high wooden divider and saw the tiny brunette still bound and gagged, laying motionless in the corner of the stall. She had been sleeping but woke up when the small group walked in.

"Take off the gag," Rick said, turning to Doug. Now the brunette could talk after spitting out several threads of cotton that had worked their way into her mouth.

"Lydia, did they... ?" Tina asked, not finishing her question when she looked down at her friend's snatch and saw the telltale scratch marks along her inner thighs and on her shoulders. "Oh God, what've they done to us?" the small girl asked.

"Just wait," Rick said, bending down and untying the remainder of the brunette's bonds. Tina pulled her hands from behind her and rubbed her wrists, trying to get rid of the pain caused by the rope burns.

"I get turned on by watching lesbos go at," Rick said as Lydia reached over and stroked Tina's tangled brown hair.

"You think them two are Lesbos?"

"Naw, but you never know anymore," he said, his hands on his powerful haunches while his fingers rested on his bulging fly. He had been watching Lydia's ass. It was white, fleshy, yet not too broad and flabby. He'd been wanting to stick his cock up her shitter ever since he'd seen her earlier in the afternoon.

"Hey, you two start in on each other for a while," Rick said, raising his right foot and kicking Lydia lightly on the left shoulder. The blonde jerked her stiff body, turning around and peering upward at him with hatred flashing in her eyes.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"You heard me. Suck her cunt!"

Lydia's eyes opened wide. She had never had even an inkling of desire to do something so perverted. To touch another woman in that way... and yet what choice did either of them have. Tina looked at her in bewilderment.

"God," Lydia muttered under her breath as she felt Mike's boot kick her shoulder again. Moving around and kneeling between Tina's small, girlish legs, Lydia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, sanding it over the brunette's right nipple. Tina cried out in surprise that her friend would do such a thing. But Lydia said nothing, feeling her face burning with shame and humiliation.

Reaching forward she pulled Tina up slightly, then forced her torso down on the loose hay. Gradually both women began to warm to the task. Tina rolled her head to the right as she felt her friend's tongue dig into her ear and probe her canal. Tina arched her back, pushing her warming pussy against Lydia's as she felt her friend toying with her swelling labes.

The blonde felt a tightening sensation growing deep in her cunny. It wasn't the same urgent, hot wetness felt earlier with Tom or even the dog. But Lydia realized she was becoming aroused by this act of perversion. She slid her body up and down, back and forth against her friend's cunt. Groaning, she felt Tina's cunt-lips working over hers, peeling them open and rubbing against the sensitive membranes between the inner and outer labes. Lydia felt the heavy weight of her jugs pulling at her chest as she towered over the brunette and continued lapping like a thirsty animal over her friend's throat and shoulders.

"Yes, yes," Tina hissed between her tightly clenched teeth while Lydia milked her cunt-lips together. With her slender fingers she rubbed their slippery edges together as her forefinger inched slowly up toward Tina's unsheathed clitty shaft. "Ohhhhh!" the brunette gasped again as Lydia grabbed her stiff clit between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it gently. Lydia licked her dry lower lip as she pinched again and watched her friend's ass squirm excitedly over the loose hay on the floor. Tina's belly trembled and swelled out as if she were pregnant. Then her stomach caved in as her body twisted and writhed on the floor. Stroking the clit up and down, then changing strokes from side to side produced the same uninhibited affect. When Lydia slid her tongue down Tina's throat, past the jiggling small titties toward her navel, Tina dragged her ass across the floor. Tina ignored the sharp, pinching sensation of the loose straw and hay working into the tight crack between her tiny buttocks.

Lydia grunted like a sow as she moved her tongue around Tina's navel, then went back up to her friend's titties. She drew in one nipple between her teeth, running her tongue quickly over the hard rubbery red flesh as she dug her fingers into Tina's inner thighs. Then she let it go as she went over to the other nipple and did the same thing. The result was electrifying. Tina cried out, snapping her knees together and rolling on one side, her ass jerking up and down as she milked her cunny against Lydia's stroking fingers. She was cumming, reaching an orgasm with her friend's finger! Lydia's mind spun around as she thought of what had just happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.