Coed's Wild Ass - Cover

Coed's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She knew the effect that she had on men, and the effect that men had on her, but she could do nothing about it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

Lydia sobbed, rolled to her right side and kicked out one leg as she felt a powerful spasm through the length of her pulsing clit-shaft.

That dog; that damned, wonderful dog was doing this to her. He seemed maddened and aroused more than ever as he gouged his claws against her thighs and stuck his long nose up and down the flooded slick inner folds of her twat. Lydia pulled herself up against the wooden fence and opened her eyes. Looking down at the Setter she could see that his furry mouth was wet with her own hot juice. His black, flared nostrils glistened with it. His pink tongue lolled sloppily over her twat, parted the fleshy fat lips, then slithered up the widened crack up to her clitoris and bathed it again and again.

Lydia squeezed her asscheeks together, feeling her asshole pucker up as she lifted her throbbing crotch up to the licking animal. Digging her trembling fingertips into the loose dirt under her, the young blonde shifted her thighs from side to side, raising and lowering her right leg, rubbing the slick inner bumps and hollows of her pussy against one another as that wonderful, rough pink tongue snaked its way up her love cave.

It felt wonderful, hot and wet. And yet Lydia wished she could have something more inside her. She felt highly aroused, and yet empty. Her cunny needed cockmeat, prickmeat, inches and inches of throbbing dong to stretch her taut pussy lining, to force it into a wide, high tunnel. For an instant Lydia wondered what it would feel like to have the Setter's pointed knobby prong peeling back her outer labes and drilling into her snatch. She drove the thought out of her mind in an instant, wondering how she could think of something so sick and unnatural.

"Uhhhh," the blonde grunted, snapping her knees together and trapping the big animal between her thighs. He growled in frustration, twisting his red, hairy handsome head to the left while opening his mouth. A light nip on the tendon protruding from Lydia's left thigh warned the girl to be more careful in her sexual acrobatics.

Lydia started rocking her body more furiously now. The killing tickle was becoming worse between her legs. She was building steadily toward a climax. Her mind whirled madly like an out-of-control merry-go-round while the dog's mouth worked over her pussy. She put a shaky hand down to her cuntal mound, felt how soaked with animal spittle she was, then felt the Setter's tongue lap her fingers and the sensitive places between them.

Groaning again, Lydia dragged her fingers up her heaving belly and felt the wet streaks they were making against her hot flesh. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth against the wooden railing, her breathing becoming shallow and raspy. It was lovely. She could feel her body running out of control now. There was nothing she had to do except lean back and let her nerves take over. The pulsing grew harder and more throbbing in her cunny. The big Setter growled, his tongue lapping and slathering more furiously as he sensed Lydia's growing urgency. The blonde could smell her own cunt juice as more and more seeped from her slicked down cunny. Her groaning turned to short, rapid grunts, then to a kind of gurgling hysterical sob as the veins stood out in her neck. She shook her head violently back and forth, the strands of long blonde hair whipping across her cheeks while sweat trickled down from her forehead and burned into her eyes and nostrils. She could feel loose particles of dirt digging in between her nails and fingers as she scraped the ground with her hands. The entire world blurred into a white fog of unspeakable delight. Her pussy-lips were red and hot, and her clit-shaft seemed to burn like a tiny red hot poker. "Cumming, cumming," she said out loud, not realizing the dog wouldn't understand the significance of her announcement. But it wasn't lost on the men who stood around her and jeered at her orgasm.

"Cumming!" Doug mimicked Lydia, throwing back his head and howling like a wolf at the moon. The others laughed, then followed suit, soon filling the still night air with baying and barking sounds.

But neither the Setter nor Lydia seemed to pay much attention to them. The big animal squatting on its haunches, occasionally readjusting its position and revealing a long, bony-hard cock leaking a steady stream of bleachy doggie jizz. His big body trembled with excitement, his sides sinking in, then billowing out faster and faster as his lapping concentrated on Lydia's exploding clitty.

"Ohhh, it's soooo good," the blonde groaned, reaching out and locking her hands around animal's handsome head. She pushed it down and forward, burying the Setter's snout into her cumming pussy. She could feel his razor sharp teeth scraping against her slick walls, threatening to tear the tender pussy lining in an instant. Yet the thought of that possibility excited Lydia even more.

She wanted to be completely possessed by this animal, annihilated by him. Her cries matched those of the dog as she jerked her knees up completely, raising them almost to her swollen, jiggling titties then pulling them into her to keep the Setter in place. She felt her pussy open up completely to the animal. She dragged him forward, grunting and moaning when she felt what she guessed was the dog's cock against her right buttock.

"Cum, cum, cum," she moaned again and again. She wriggled her ass back and forth, the weight of her buttocks adding to the sensations driven to a wild plain of excitement by the Setter's continued licking. She felt a hot dampness under each nipple and over the tops of her feet. The slick clicking of the folds of her squishy, dark pigmented pussy-flesh rubbing against one another and against the Setter's tongue filled her ears like thunder. Then the throes of orgasm cut through her like a bolt of lightning.

"Fuck! Oh noooo!" she gasped, digging her fingernails into the Setter's skull. Thrilling spasms of lust rocked her body. She rolled on her side, taking the barking, growling dog with her as she gripped him like a human lover. The fire stormed through her pussy, up her thighs and into her belly as she bucked and thrashed her way through her climax.

Finally her knees gave way and she sank slowly onto the dirt, her chest heaving up and down as she gasped in lungfuls of air. Her hands slipped off the dog's head and fell limply onto the dirt beside her. She felt drained, humiliated, degraded. To think she had allowed herself to be carried away in this humiliating way before these men--and with what?

A dog, a goddamned dog, something she would never have even thought of in her most perverted of fantasies. Stripped naked and forced to perform this way in front of these bestial perverts! Where would it end?

"Miss High Class didn't seem to mind a little pussy lickin' from the dog here, did she?" Rick jeered, compressing his lips tightly together in a nasty smile of contempt as he looked down at her. The others laughed softly. Doug and Jack were at his side, making the comment that the Setter still had a hard-on.

"She'll take care of that later. Looks like she needs a little more stimulation," Rick said, reaching down and gripping a handful of Lydia's golden hair. The young history student was still floating in a world of her own, feeling the comforting glow of sexual satisfaction settle over every square inch of her lithe body. She drove the thought from her mind that an animal had been responsible for her sexual satisfaction. She thought as she did before--it was a mouth, a lovely, wonderful, experienced mouth that had brought her off so powerfully and so completely. She felt her pussy slackening, relaxing from the tensions that had screwed it up so tightly. And yet there was something missing in her satisfaction. There was still a kind of emptiness Lydia felt in her snatch. If only she had a cock. And then the idea that she was actually thinking those thoughts shocked her. Why was she concentrating on pricks, cocks, balls? At that moment Rick yanked her head up, driving her quickly from the world of contemplation back to reality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.