Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

Fantasy Fulfilled

by Sahvannah

Copyright© 2002 by Sahvannah

Erotica Sex Story: Woman get to fulfill her fantasy of being with another woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   First   .

I have always wanted to be with another woman. For years I've had fantasies about them. Touching them, sucking them. Unfortunately I found myself married without ever fulfilling that fantasy. I've been married to Kevin for 12 years now. We met during college and married right after graduation. He's about 6'2 brown hair and eyes. With a thin build. I suppose people see us as a pretty normal couple. We drink but not too much. Neither of us have ever been smokers.

Anyway for the past few months I've been having dreams about my sexy neighbor Carly. She's about 5'6 blonde shoulder length hair with the darkest pair of brown eyes I've ever seen. She always wears tight fitting clothes that show off her perky tits. Well the other night while Kevin was asleep I stood next to our bedroom window and stared across the yard into Carly's bedroom. I could see her getting undressed. I could tell that she had had a date that night, since she was dressed up. I watched her unzip the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She then proceeded to take off her bra and panties. She had the cutest shaved pussy. Carly walked over to her dresser and opened one of the top drawers. She pulled out what looked to be an 11" vibrator. This is getting interesting, I thought to myself.

I quickly glanced over at Kevin to find that he was still sleeping soundly. Turning slightly so I could get a better view, I saw Carly on her bed writhing about as she fucked herself. I started imagining that I was the one fucking her. I wanted it to be my fingers instead of that vibrator, shoving in and out of her cunt. I couldn't take it anymore, so I turned away from the window and went and straddled Kevin. He woke to me sucking his dick into my mouth. The moment he was fully hard I slid him into me and started riding him until I came over and over again playing the scenes from Carly masturbating in my mind.

A few weeks later, Carly invited me to go shopping with her. Sometime during the afternoon while at a little coffee shop, she told me she had something to tell me, but she didnt want me to get upset and it was ok if I wanted to leave. I asked her what was on her mind and she shocked me. "Well Sarah, don't take this the wrong way, but I've always though you to be very attractive. I was wondering if you have ever been with a woman. Because if you've ever wanted to, I would like to be that woman," I was shocked. My pussy instantly became very wet. Just think here I was having dreams about her and she's asking me if I wanted to fuck her. I couldn't believe my luck. "Well Carly, since we're being truthful I have to say that no I've never been with another woman, but that I've been fantasizing about it for years."

Before I knew what was happening, we were back in Carly's house. She told me to get undressed. I started feeling a bit self-conscious. For heaven's sake, Kevin had been the only one to see me nude since we got married. She walked over to me and began undoing the buttons on my blouse. With each button she would kiss the revealed skin, making me wetter with each movement. I couldn't believe I was finally going to get my fantasy. Once we were both undressed she led me to her bed. It was the same bed that I watched her masturbating on weeks ago. Carly had me lay down on my back with my legs spread wide. She immediately attacked my clit. Sucking the little morsel into her mouth. While licking and sucking me, she grabbed my legs and put them over her shoulders, so she could reach me better. She started shoving her tongue in and out, while rubbing me with one hand. In seconds she had me cumming. Carly licked up my juices, then slide up onto my body and began kissing me. Twirling her tongue around mine. Letting me taste my own cum.

"Can I do the same to you, I asked her. "Sure, but I want to play with you as well. She got off the bed and went over to her dresser and retrieved a monster dildo. She had me move over so she could lie down and then straddle her with my ass towards her face. I started putting little kisses on her shaved pussy. Then getting braver I began to lick up and down her slit. I could here Carly moaning and urging me on, I found her clit and took the morsel into my mouth and began to suck on it. Carly started trying to writhe on the bed, but with my body on top of hers she had a hard time moving. It wasn't long before I felt something warm start to flow out of her body. She's cumming I thought. She's comming from me tonguing her. I immediately beagn to lick up all her juice.

When I was about to move away from her she grabbed my waist and told me to wait. Then I could feel her reaching for something. I tried to turn around, but she said it would be a surprise. She told me to slowly move back towards her and as I did, I felt some pressure. At first I thought a man had got into bed with us without me knowing, but then I remembered seeing her get her dildo. Carly started moving it in and out of my pussy. Slowly working me into a state of desire. I began pushing back into it. Faster and faster we went. Carly shoved the dildo all the way to the hilt. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Satiated, we fell asleep side-by-side, curled together.

When we woke, Carly asked me if I'd like to fuck her from time to time. I though about it for awhile. I knew there would be no way I was going to give up my fuck sessions with Carly. But at the same time I didn't know how Kevin would react. We had never talked about my fantasy. I was always ashamed of it. "Carly, do you ever fuck men?" She rolled facing me, so I did the same. "Of course I do, why?" "Well I want to continue sleeping with you, but I'm not sure what Kevin would say, so I was wondering if he was ok with it if you would mind sleeping with both of us." In my mind I felt if we were both there it wouldn't be cheating. Of course, I was hoping Kevin would go along with it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.