Black Box - Cover

Black Box

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2002 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Sammy and Lisa are two of the best cat burglars in the business. The young women get more then they bargained for when they steal project "Black Box". While on the run, they discover the project's true aim: World Domination! Using the fantastic body altering properties of the Black Box nano-technology, and the help of a willing friend, the two burglars just may save the world!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Transformation   .

The guard grinned, as he looked at the sexy redhead. "I'm sorry Miss, I can't let you through without a pass. Besides, the lab is closed for the evening."

"Who said I wanted to go in there?" she said in a sexy whisper. "I was just thinking how lonely you must be, sitting in that booth all night." The woman leaned closer to the bulletproof glass, and unzipped her tight leather jacket, just a little. The guard's eyes grew large, when he saw that she wore nothing beneath it. She winked at him, and ran her index finger slowly around her firm nipple. "It could be, that you may convince me to spend a little time with you."

The guard reached for his microphone, with trembling fingers. "How much?" he managed to whisper hoarsely.

"Why don't you let me in, I'm sure we can reach an agreement." he jumped up, and quickly unlocked the booth.

"What's your name, sexy?" he asked, as he locked the door behind her.

"Samantha, but you can call me Sammy." Sammy took him in her arms, and kissed him. "What would you like me to do, sweetheart?"

"Could I, could I fuck you?" the handsome young guard asked sheepishly.

Sammy gave his growing bulge a playful squeeze. "You can for a hundred dollars, honey." Sammy watched his eyes, as he struggled to decide. She slipped her hand along his trim, muscular leg. "I'll tell you what, tiger. You give me sixty, and I'll let you have this." Sammy slowly eased up her black miniskirt, and smiled as the guard gasped. She could see his resistance melt away, as he stared at the bare lips of her neatly shaved pussy. She rubbed her body against him, and whispered in his ear. "Remember, if I do a good job, I'll expect at least a forty dollar tip." The guard thrust sixty dollars into her hand, and she stuffed it into her jacket pocket. "Will anyone interrupt us?" she asked as she undid his belt.

"No way, Sammy!" he gasped, as his slacks dropped around his ankles. "My relief isn't due for two hours!"

"Good!" she exclaimed, as she sank to her knees. "My, you are a big boy! I better get you nice and wet, before you ram that monster into me!" Sammy wasn't kidding. Sometimes she just loved her job. You never knew when you'd run into something like this! She opened her mouth wide, and took the swollen head between her lips. Sammy ran her tongue all around the head, delighted at the way he squirmed.

He looked down at her, marveling at his incredible luck. "Oh shit, Sammy, that's fantastic!" he gasped. "I, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you look too good for a, um, hooker."

Sammy gave him a few more licks, and then stood up. "That's so sweet of you, baby! I'll tell you a little secret. I wouldn't do this, if I didn't love my work!" she pushed him back a little, and sat on his stool. The redhead leaned back, and put one long, shapely leg up on the counter. "You're cute, baby. If you give me an orgasm, I'll consider that to be my tip!" the guard grinned, and stepped forward. He rubbed his huge cock against her damp lips, and slowly eased the head into her willing body. "Oh shit, that's big!" she gasped, as she threw her arms around him. "Ram it into me! Fuck me hard!" the guard was happy to obey, and slammed into her.

"Oh God, you're so tight!" he stammered, as he rested against her trembling body.

"Don't stop! Just fuck me!" she yelled. She pulled him hard against her, moaning, as he took a hard nipple between his lips. "That's it, baby, suck me, bit them just a little!" he did, and she cried out, as the pain interwove with her pleasure. Sammy could barely think, as his huge member moved within her. She didn't care about any tip... She was so hot; she just wanted to release herself with him! "Oh baby! I'm gonna do it! Cum in me! Squirt into me, please!" she didn't need to beg. He rammed into her one last time, and his body went rigid. Sammy screamed, as his thick seed pulsed into her, sending her over the edge. As her breathing slowed nearly back to normal, she looked up at his smiling face. "That was wonderful, lover!" she ran her hand gently against his neck. "I'm sorry about this!" with a practiced movement, she pressed her thumb against the ring on her index finger, and jabbed the emerging needle into his carotid artery. His eyes rolled back, as he slumped against her. Sammy scooted back, letting his penis pull out of her, with a wet plop. "Sleep well, baby. Sorry about the hangover!" she left a bottle of aspirin on the counter; he was going to need it in about an hour. Sammy zipped her jacket, and straightened her skirt. She looked around for a napkin, or some tissues, but couldn't find anything to wipe up the warm liquid slowly making its way down her leg. What the hell, it felt kind of sexy, anyway. She lifted her arm, and spoke softly into her sleeve. "I got the keys, come on up!" a pair of headlights flashed, and in moments, a small red sports car pulled up. It stopped, and Sammy jumped in.

"Fuck, Sammy! You're crazy! You didn't have to really do it!" whispered the pretty blond behind the wheel. "I had to listen the whole time too! Why did you keep transmitting?"

"Poor little Lisa had to listen to me getting fucked." Sammy grabbed her partner's hand, and sniffed the fingers. She chuckled, and clicked on the car's interior lights for just a second. It was long enough to see the wet patch, darkening the tight jeans between Lisa's legs. Sammy giggled, as Lisa blushed. "You naughty girl, you were doing more then just listening, weren't you? I bet your glasses all fogged up! Next time, you can fuck the guard!"

Lisa slid her hand up under Sammy's skirt, teasing her lover's throbbing clit. She let just her index finger slip between silky lips, into the warm wetness within. "To hell with the guard, wait until I get you home!" the two woman took time for a loving kiss. "We better get The Black Box, before that guy wakes up!" Lisa slowly withdrew her hand, and was about to lick her fingers, when she looked at the shining fluid coating them. "Ew, that's his semen! Why didn't you make him use a condom?" Sammy laughed; grabbed Lisa's hand and licked the unconscious guard's seed from her fingers. "That's disgusting! What if you catch a disease?"

"Don't be such a baby. I read his personnel file. He aced his company physical just last week." Sammy grinned wickedly. "You know, when I get my share of the money, I'm buying a strap on dildo, and fucking you silly with it! You have to admit, a twenty-five year old virgin is kind of weird."

Lisa grinned sheepishly and then headed the car up the long driveway, to the Biodyne Corporation's main research facility. The women used the guard's passkey to enter the building. They split up, as planned. Lisa went to the computer room, and wiped the security files clean. Then she transferred all records of project Black Box to her laptop, before inputting a powerful virus into the system. "Sammy, I'm finished." She whispered into her transmitter. "Need any help?"

"Nope, I'm just about done!" Sammy placed a suction cup just over the dial on the large vault door. She spun the dial a few times, and checked the numbers on the small hand held computer. "Bingo!" working quickly, the redhead entered the combination, and pulled open the heavy door. "Black Box is in a black box!" she giggled, as she grabbed the large metal container.

Lisa met her in the corridor. "How original!" she laughed, as she looked at the mat black finish on the box. The two made a fast check of the rest of the building. When they were sure it was clear, they planted several small, but powerful, bombs in the lab itself. Back in the car, Sammy eagerly grabbed the detonator. "Hey, I wanted to blow it!" Lisa giggled, as her lover pressed the glowing red button. She watched Sammy's eyes, as the building went up in flames. "Damn girl, you get off on that, don't you?"

Sammy dropped the detonator, and grabbed her friend. "So much power!" she whispered, before they kissed, tongues warmly joining.

Lisa pulled back. "We better go, love. Your sleeping beauty should wake any time!" she drove past the guard shack. They could see "Sleeping Beauty" just beginning to stir.

"I feel a little sorry for the poor guy." Sammy said sadly. "I bet he loses his job over this!"

"You think?" Lisa laughed. "His bosses just lost their newest product, all the data on it, and the only lab in the country capable of replicating the work. If sleeping beauty is smart, he'll keep his mouth shut about his little 'Party'!"

"Don't be jealous, Lisa." Sammy said, kissing her lover's cheek. "That was just for fun, you know I'll always be yours!"

Lisa calmed down. "I know, it's just, sometimes I wish you could do that for me too!"

Sammy smiled. "I thought you didn't like guys, Lisa?"

Lisa blushed. "I don't, most of the time, but you seem to like getting fucked like that. I just wish you could show me what it's like, is all.

"I think I better start shopping for that dildo!"

Lisa giggled. "Sure, a six million dollar dildo, right?"

Sammy looked the box over. "How's about a quick peek? You wanna see what six million dollars looks like?"

"Why not? We may as well know what we have to sell."

Sammy fiddled with the catches on the box, and slowly opened the lid. "It's beautiful!" she whispered, as she carefully took out one of the six shining glass vials. The redhead held the tube up, and wondered at the cool blue light filling the car. "It looks like it's full of stars!" she exclaimed. Lisa couldn't help it, and turned to look, just as a taxi ran a red light! "Look out! Sammy screamed. Thankfully, Lisa missed the cab, but the streetlight wasn't so lucky.

"Sammy, are you ok?" Lisa yelled, as she batted the airbag out of her face. She could see a look of horror in Sammy's eyes.

"I, I broke the vial, and it cut me!" the frightened redhead mumbled, as she stared at her hand. Glowing blue liquid covered her palm. None of it was running off, as you would expect. As the two watched, the fluid seeped into Sammy's cut hand, with incredible speed. A faint glow was traveling up the veins of her arm! "Oh God! Oh God! What do I do?" she said frantically.

"Calm down!" Lisa said nearly in panic herself. "I'll get you to the hospital!" Trying to keep calm herself, she carefully placed the broken glass back into the case.

"Are you crazy! We'll get busted!" Sammy caught her breath, she couldn't believe what she was seeing now. "The cut, it's healing!" It was true. The gash in her hand, went from a nasty cut needing several stitches, to pink healthy scar tissue, in seconds. As the lovers watched, the scar faded to nothing!

Lisa frantically scanned her computer files. "I don't think you're in any danger. The nano-bots seem to be functioning normally." Lisa looked around the deserted street. "The taxi took off. I think we should too. Let me get you back to the hotel, at least!" Lisa hustled her friend through the lobby, and got her into the elevator. "The nano-bots were programmed to correct bodily damage, right?" Sammy just nodded, still staring at her healthy hand. "You'll be fine! I bet you never get sick again!"

"I, I guess your right!" Sammy's eyes grew large, and she grabbed her lover, and held her tight. "Something's happening!" she whispered, as she started to tear at Lisa's clothes. "I feel so hot! I need you right now!"

"Slow down!" Lisa whispered, as she tried to hold Sammy off. "Wait until we get to the room!" Lisa held Sammy's hands firmly, as the two hurried to their room. The door hardly finished closing, when Sammy tore open Lisa's blouse. "What's wrong with you, Sammy!" Lisa gasped, as the redhead dragged her to the bed. "Slow down!"

"I can't" Sammy whimpered, as she ripped off her skirt and jacket. "I need you so badly Lisa! If I don't do it now, I'll die!" Sammy shoved her lover roughly to the bed, and forced her legs apart. Lisa gasped, as Sammy attacked her like she never did before. Sammy's tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own. Lisa never felt anything like it! It wasn't long before she lost herself, and grabbed Sammy's head, trying to urge that probing tongue ever deeper. "Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue!" the blond screamed, as her body shook uncontrollably.

Sammy looked at her lover, face shining with her fluids. "I wish I could fuck you with a cock!" Before she could go back to her delightful feasting, Sammy groaned, and grabbed her flat stomach. "Oh god, something's wrong!" she cried out, as she slid to the floor. "I feel like something's trying to get out of me!"

Lisa was off the bed in a flash, and at her lover's side. "Sammy, Sammy, can you hear me?" Sammy just moaned. Lisa pulled the hands away from her lover's tummy, and was shocked to see an angry red blister growing, just over the visibly throbbing clit. The blister grew and grew. When it was nearly three inches across, it burst! Sammy moaned in relief and finally sat up.

"Thank god, it was starting to hurt there, for a minute!" Lisa just stared, and pointed with a trembling finger. "What's wrong?" Sammy looked down, and her heart skipped a beat... The blister had completely torn away, revealing a rather large penis! A penis that was growing bigger by the second! "Why is it circumcised?" was all she could think to ask, as she watched it quiver and grow. The frightened girl gingerly touched the shaft, and her whole body shuddered. "Holy shit! I felt that!"

"Your mind must be programming the nano-bots." Lisa said quietly. "You said you wanted to fuck me with a cock."

Sammy grinned at her lover, and moving fast, pinned her to the floor. "I did, didn't I?"

"Sammy, slow down!" Lisa gasped. "You know I never fucked a guy before!"

"But you aren't going too, are you?" Sammy whispered, as she moved over Lisa's body.

Lisa could have resisted, if she wanted to. She and Sammy had been partners for three years, and lovers for two. She could feel her body responding, even before she relaxed, and spread her legs, invitingly... She smiled. "I love you, Samantha. I want you to be my first!"

Sammy paused, and looked into Lisa's eyes. "Are you sure, sweetness? I, I could stop, I think."

"Fuck me, dummy! Before I change my mind!" Lisa closed her eyes, as Sammy pushed the swollen head of her cock into her. She gasped, when she felt it reach her hymen. Lisa surprised herself, by grabbing Sammy's bottom, urging her to take what was now hers, and hers alone. Lisa cried out, as her virginity was left behind.

"Oh Lisa, are you hurt?" Sammy looked at her lover, eyes showing her concern.

"No, it's better now." Lisa smiled bravely. Her eyes opened wide. "It is better!" The two women didn't realize at the time, but the nano- bots were very meticulous machines. With incredible speed, they reshaped Sammy's penis, to conform to the exact size and shape of the surroundings. In other words, a perfect fit for Lisa's body. Sammy started slowly, and Lisa forgot any pain, as pleasure she never expected to feel, washed over her trembling body.

"Lisa, you feel so hot inside!" Sammy managed to gasp, as she thrust madly into her lover. She nearly went out of her mind, as a strange feeling of pressure seemed to fill her. "Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum!" Lisa started to moan, and tremble beneath her, when Sammy arched her back, thrust in one last time, and started to spurt deep into her lover's belly.

"It's so hot!" Lisa screamed mindlessly as Sammy's seed filled her. Then her orgasm took her, and she could only hold Samantha tight, as millions of nano-bots filled her, penetrating the lining of her uterus, entering her blood stream. The too lovers, laid in each others arms, catching their breath, feeling the comfort of each other's bodies. "Where are my glasses?" Lisa finally asked. "I want to take another look at your new addition."

Sammy looked puzzled. "You never took them off."

Lisa took off her glasses, put them back on, and then took them off again. Laughing, and crying tears of joy, she threw them across the room. "I can see perfectly now!" She grabbed Sammy, and kissed her. "You pumped me full of nano-bots! They refocused my eyes! I don't need those stupid things anymore!"

Sammy hugged Lisa. She looked down at her still erect penis. "Lisa, could you, um, suck it, just a little?"

Lisa ran her fingers along the hard shaft, bent, and then shook her head. "I'm so sorry, I just can't!" she felt like crying. "Please don't be mad at me."

Sammy hugged her friend tight. "You already gave me the best gift I ever received. How could I be mad at you?" hugs led to kissing, and that led to Lisa's second time with Sammy's cock slamming into her.

Later that night, Lisa lay awake as Sammy slept. She felt terrible over her refusing to try oral sex with Sammy's new 'condition'. "Maybe, if I had a cock too, Sammy could show me what to do." Lisa tried a little experiment. She closed her eyes, and pictured herself with a cock, just like Sammy's. Deep in her middle, she felt a growing feeling of pressure. Just when it started to turn into a sharp pain, a sudden coolness settled on her. "Oh shit!" she murmured. "It worked!" her new penis lay soft against her tummy. Lisa gently grasped it, and gave a little squeeze. "Oh my, that does feel kind of nice!" she slid her fingers along the shaft, and watched as it grew erect. A mad thought filled her mind. If she practiced on herself, she could surprise Sammy with a blowjob in the morning! Once more, she closed her eyes. Lisa concentrated on an image of herself, with a truly gigantic penis. She opened her eyes, when something bumped her chin. Somehow, the nano-bots must have been confused. It looked just like a horse's cock. Lisa giggled, thinking of the time she watched her uncle's horses on his stud ranch. "I guess this will work. Those were the only real cocks I ever saw, after all!" It took the nervous girl nearly an hour to work herself up to giving the wide, flaring head a little lick. It felt fantastic! Drops of clear liquid started seeping from the large pee hole. She lapped them up. They tasted rather salty, but not too bad. She grew more daring with each lick. Finally, Lisa opened her mouth wide, and managed to stuff the thick head in. She moaned, as she hugged the hard shaft between her firm breasts. The feeling was so intense! Lisa began using both hands to jerk herself, while her tongue swirled over the throbbing cock. She felt an odd swelling at the base of her penis. Now she was growing testicles! Testicles that were bigger then her fists! Lisa panicked and tried to get the dick out of her mouth. It had grown even bigger, and was wedged in tight! The frightened woman tried to hold very still. If she had an orgasm, she might actually drown herself! It was a losing battle. Somehow, her predicament was arousing her even more. Her own mouth felt so warm, and inviting!

"Oh shit! Lisa, what did you do?" Sammy sat up, and switched on the lights. "Fuck, that looks so nasty, like some kind of Hentai anime artwork!" Sammy ran her hands over the throbbing horse cock. Lisa's eyes opened wide, as she groaned. Sammy leaned lower, and licked her scrotum. Lisa shivered, and felt her testicles growing heavier, filling with sperm. She tried to hold back, sweat breaking on her brow, as Sammy gently massaged the fantastic length of her shaft. "This is so hot, Lisa. I bet you cum a gallon!" Sammy gasped, as she moved over her friend, and worked her own erection into the tight little opening of Lisa's pussy. Sammy slowly fucked Lisa, as she continued to lick and stroke the giant penis. Lisa was losing control, she couldn't hold back! She felt the huge testicles contract, and force their load up the shaft. Thankfully, her ejaculation was so forceful, the cock blasted free of her mouth. Wave after wave of semen drenched the two lovers faces, as the huge cock acted much like an unleashed fire hose. Sammy cried out, and joined Lisa, shooting her own considerable load deep into the trembling woman. "Oh shit, how are we going to explain this?" Sammy looked up, at the semen running down the wall, covering the bed, and even dripping from the ceiling.

Lisa grinned weakly. "At least we registered under fake names." She sighed as her cock slowly shrank. In moments she was back to normal. "Hey, why doesn't yours go away?"

Sammy blushed, as she got off of the soggy bed, and paced back and forth across the room. Lisa was mesmerized by the way the still hard penis bounced and swayed. "I kind of like it. I want to keep it!" the blushing woman suddenly exclaimed. She continued in a softer voice. "If you don't mind, that is."

Lisa joined her lover, and kissed her. "Of course you can keep it, silly!" She knelt before Sammy. The pretty blond gently grasped her lover's cock, and gave it a little squeeze. "I think I could get used to this!" she giggled, and took the head in her mouth. Somehow, sucking Sammy's dick didn't seem so terrible anymore. In fact, Lisa was rather eager to see if she could taste a difference.

"That's good, girl!" Sammy moaned. The sight of Lisa, face dripping with her own sperm, was really turning her on! "Do, do you want it to get bigger?" she asked, nearly begging for the chance.

Lisa pulled back, for just a moment. "Do you think that's safe?"

"Why not? Your nano-bots should be able to keep up with mine." Sammy wasn't that sure, but the thought was turning her on more and more. She wasn't exactly thinking with her head anymore, anyway.

"Be gentle, lover." Lisa took the head, once more into her mouth, this time, slowly easing forward, until it just entered her throat.

Sammy pictured her penis lengthening, and growing thicker. "Oh god! Your throat is so tight!" she cried, as her cock inched ever deeper. Lisa gagged for a moment, but the feeling passed swiftly. When Sammy started to slowly thrust into her, Lisa put her hand to her throat. It was amazing, the way thick shaft of her lover was moving up and down, just under her skin! She could feel it, curving deeply inside her now. The head was nearly to her stomach! Lisa concentrated. Two could play at this game! "Yes!" Sammy cried, as the nano-bots changed the structure of her girlfriend's esophagus. The tight muscular tube started a rhythmic contraction, gripping, and massaging the throbbing erection. "I love you Lisa! I, I think it's gonna shoot again!" Lisa only moaned, something spectacular was happening to her now. The nano-bots, on their own, had rewired the nerves of her uvula. The soft, fleshy flap, over the back of her tongue, had turned into a rather large, firm clitoris! The friction of the hard shaft was just too much. Lisa trembled, as her throat started to spasm. She hugged Sammy's legs tight, forcing the cock deeper still. Lisa's climax took her. She never even touched her own body, but fluid actually spurted from her vagina! Sammy groaned, and spurted herself, pumping her seed directly into her lover's stomach.

The two lovers separated. "I feel all warm inside, like I just drank a really fine brandy." Lisa whispered dreamily, as she watched the giant penis slowly return to more human proportions. The two lovers went back to bed, and soon fell into a deep sleep. They spooned snugly against each other, and didn't even mind the sticky wetness of the ruined sheets.

The next morning, Sammy attempted to clean the walls, but with little affect. Lisa rolled the sheets into a big ball, and wrapped them into the stained blanket. After a long shower together, where they played more then washed, Sammy just happened to look out the window. "Oh fuck! Lisa, look at this!" Three black sedans pulled up. There was no mistaking the cheap suits, and crew cuts, of the men who emerged from them.

"Damn! How in hell did the feds track us here? Oh no!" Lisa ran to the black metal case that contained Black Box, and quickly opened the lid. She felt all around the lining, and managed to get a nail under the corner. With a tug, she tore it up. "A homing beacon! We better move!"

Sammy was one step ahead of her. She grabbed her overnight bag, and dumped it on the floor. "Here, this is about the right size!" she tossed it to Lisa, who carefully removed the foam rubber cutout, vials, broken glass, and all, and placed them in the bag. They dressed fast, in tee shirts, and cut-offs. With goofy straw hats, and cheap cameras hanging around their necks, they looked like any two young women doing the tourist thing. Laughing and joking, they took the elevator to the lobby. Sammy actually bumped into one of the agents. "Hi mister!" she said cheerfully. "Could you direct us to the zoo?"

"Sure ma'am. Turn right, just as you leave the lobby, walk down three blocks, and turn left. One more block, and you'll be at the main entrance."

"Thanks Mister!" Sammy grabbed her camera, and took his picture.

Forcing themselves to walk slowly, they went the three blocks. As soon as they made the first turn, Lisa hailed a cab. Once moving, she pulled her laptop out of her backpack. "Somehow, I don't think these nano-bots were intended solely for medical purposes!" She scanned her files. "Damn! I wish I was home, with the big computer!" she suddenly smiled. "Watch this!" she took out a USB cable, and stared at the connection.

"You're kidding, right?" Sammy asked, as Lisa pulled back her hair, and plugged the cable into the socket that had formed, just over her left ear.

"The human brain is the best computer ever created. I'll just have to use it a new way." Lisa closed her eyes. "This is fantastic! It's like I have total recall, and I'm remembering the files!" She was silent for a few seconds. "Oh shit, we can't let anyone get this stuff! There are plans here, to take over the world! Create a race of super-humans!"

"What will we do with this goop?" Sammy gingerly placed the bag on the seat between them. "We can't risk getting caught with it!"

"Call me crazy, but I just thought of the best way to store the excess nano-bots!" Lisa giggled.

"Ok, crazy, where?"

Lisa playfully ran her fingers over Sammy's firm breasts. "Right in here! All we have to do is drink the rest, and think about them filling our breasts. If the nano-bots know to go there, until needed, we won't have to worry about contaminating the world every time we pee!" she handed two of the large vials to Sammy. "You already had one, remember?" the girls hurried, and drank the glowing blue fluid. Lisa's eyes grew large. "My breasts are getting bigger! It must be working!" she looked down, rather proudly at her now straining tee shirt.

"Fuck!" Sammy groaned. "That's fine for you! I'm wearing a bra, the damn thing is killing me now!" she whipped of her shirt, removed the constricting garment, and pulled the shirt back on, in record speed. Even so, the cabbie must have seen. The cab lurched, and horns blared. "Hey, what about the glass? It must be crawling with nano-bots!"

Lisa grinned, and picked up the broken pieces, that had first infected Sammy. "Down the hatch!" with a smile, she carefully chewed up the shiny shard. She giggled at Sammy's stunned look. "The nano- bots use any raw materials. Remember, this can't hurt you."

Sammy hesitated, and then picked up a vial. "I am not chewing this!" she tilted her head back, and slowly pushed the long tube down her throat. "Oh my god! I just thought of something!" she shouted, just as Lisa ate the last vial. "You unloaded all over the hotel room! What if someone gets contaminated?"

Lisa blushed. "Don't worry. I didn't want to lose any nano-bots. If anyone checks, they'll find only human sperm." She thought for a moment. "Well, maybe horse sperm. I'm not sure."

"Ladies, we're here!" the cabbie called back to them. "The rides on me. Seeing your tits was worth it, sexy!" the old guy said with a grin.

They thanked him, and hurried up the steps to the public library. "I have to get online." Lisa explained, as she sat before a public terminal. "I want to see if I can get into Biodyne's email accounts. We have to know what their next move will be!" Lisa looked around, made sure nobody was watching, and plugged herself directly into the library computer. She closed her eyes, and let her mind surf the net. "Great! They haven't changed the clearance codes or encryptions since I broke in last month!" Lisa was still a little smug over the way she cracked them, and discovered project Black Box.

Sammy wasn't listening. She willed herself to grow a connection like Lisa's, and plugged into another computer. She let her mind surf, but wasn't looking for top-secret information. With the speed of thought, and the library's new cable modems, she hit one adult site after another. "Oh wow! Lisa, this is so cool!" she whispered, as she slowly unzipped her cutoffs.

Lisa looked up, and was shocked to see her friend stroking her new penis, right in public! "What are you doing?" she hissed. "I just found out that the CEO of Biodyne ordered a hit on us, and you're masturbating in the library!"

Sammy had her eyes tightly shut, and a crazy grin on her face. "Just a few minutes more! Tell me if anyone comes over!"

"You are insane!" Lisa gasped, but it looked so incredibly hot, the way Sammy gently rubbed her cock.

Sammy gripped her penis harder. "Holy shit!" she moaned. "I just downloaded a movie of a woman fucking a horse!" Sammy's body started to tremble and shake. "Oh yeah! It's cumming in her! It's spurting out all over!" she said huskily. Lisa was scared Sammy would forget herself, and flood the library with millions of the microscopic nano-bots. She did the only thing she could think of. Diving under the computer desk, she clamped her lips over the throbbing head of the now jerking cock. It was a near thing. Huge amounts of hot thick cream blasted down her throat, as she swallowed as fast as she could.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.