The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The annoying alarm buzzed next to Kim's head. She pushed the snooze button and rolled onto her back. She thought about telling her mom she was sick and missing school. When the alarm buzzed again she decided to get up and go, even if her heart wasn't in it.

She went into her bathroom and showered. When she washed between her legs, she noticed her tenderness. Even though it was uncomfortable, she used her finger to clean herself inside the best she could. She also noticed that her pubic hair was beginning to grow and thought about shaving but decided it could wait, and finished her shower, turned off the water, and stepped out. She quickly moved through her morning routine, slipped her robe on, and went to wake Jack.

Kim walked into her brother's room without knocking. She walked up to his bed, noticing his shorts on the floor. Shaking his shoulder, she called his name softly. Jack opened his eyes and looked up at her. She was smiling broadly, her face had a rosy glow to it.

"Time to get up Jack," she told him. "We have to go to school."

He groaned, rolled away from her, and pulled his blanket over his head. "I'm too tired to go, let me sleep."

Kim sat on the edge of his bed and continued to shake his shoulder.

"Come on Jack, you have to drive me to school. Take a nice shower and you will feel better."

She was in a gleeful mood this morning and didn't want to start the day with an argument. Playfully, she stuck her hand under his covers, reached over his hip, and wrapped her hand around his penis. She pulled it a couple of times and said, "Let's go lover, it's getting late."

Jack knocked her hand away and said, "Ok, get out of here so I can get up."

She bounced up and down on his bed a couple of times, tickled his ribs, and jumped off his bed.

Jack chuckled to himself as he watched her skip across the floor on her way back to her room. He too felt good this morning, even with the lack of sleep. He climbed out of bed headed for the shower, noting the time.

Kim flipped her terrycloth robe off, tossed it onto her unmade bed, and went to her dresser. Her movements were more like music-less dance than her normal shuffle. She grabbed a white bra and panties and quickly pulled them on. While completing her school garb, she heard a relentless song playing in her head. She tried to fight it off, but was unable. It wasn't until she was heading downstairs that she realized it was one of the songs from the night before, the one she and her brother had sex to. Having realized its significance, she hummed the tune out loud.

Jack was already at the kitchen counter eating his breakfast when Kim entered the room. She sat down at the counter leaving an empty stool between her and her brother. Her mom placed a bowl of hot cereal in front of her, and poured a glass of juice.

"You certainly are bubbly this morning Kim," her mother said.

Kim was still humming the song that reminded her of last night's activity. Marge couldn't help but see the sparkle in her daughter's blue eyes, or the rosy color in her cheeks.

"You must have slept well last night."

"Very well," she answered, just before she put another spoonful of oatmeal into her mouth.

"How did the dance lesson go?" Marge asked her son. She poured a cup of hot coffee and sat between the two. "Do you think you will need more practice?"

Jack finished his glass of orange juice and picked up his empty dishes. He stood up and carried them to the sink.

"It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I think I still need to work on it."

"He is a real good dancer," Kim said, "but he still has a lot to learn."

She picked up her dishes, walked to the sink, and stood next to Jack. They rinsed the bowls and juice glasses under water and put them into the dishwasher.

"I'm sure he did just fine," Marge said, with a giggle in her voice. "You know that the more you do it, the better you get." She watched her two children as they quickly looked at each other. Jack mumbled something and left the room.

Marge called Kim's name and the young girl turned to her mom. She held out the small round container that contained the birth control pills to her daughter.

"Be sure you take these like you're supposed to Kim. It is more important than ever!"

Kim's eyes opened as wide as they could. She took a very deep breath and reached for the pills, to take them from her mom's hand. Marge maintained her grip on the package and looked into Kim's eyes. A big smile grew across her face and tears filled her eyes.

"My little girl is growing up," she said, and released the pills. "You had better hurry or you two will be late for school."

Kim put her arms around her mom and hugged her. She quickly let go and walked away. "She knows." She thought to herself as she looked for Jack.

Kim picked up the backpack that held her books and went to the garage. Jack was sitting in the car waiting, the motor running. She opened the passenger door, tossed her books into the backseat, and climbed in. Jack backed down the drive and into the street.

"Mom knows what we did Jack,"

"What!" he exclaimed. "Why do you think that she knows?"

Kim told him about the exchange of her pills and the look on her face.

"What pills are you talking about Kim?"

"I have been taking birth control pills for a month. The doctor up north prescribed them for Sally and I to help with our periods. Well, I ran out Sunday and mom gave me next months supply." She held the small white container up for her brother to see, and put it back into her purse.

Jack sighed in relief. His greatest fear, his sister's pregnancy, removed. "Kim, you have no idea how upset I have been all morning. When I was in the shower, I realized that you might be pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well," she smiled, "I didn't plan on having sex with you, at least not last night. So I figured it didn't matter if you knew about the pills."

He glanced at her and their eyes' met. "I didn't plan it either Kim."

Kim wiggled in her seat and giggled.

"I know," she said. "Jack, will you please do me a favor?"

"What Kim."

"Please don't call it my cunt. I don't like that word... it sounds so dirty."

"What do you want me to call it? Vagina sounds too clinical."

Kim thought for a minute. "Call it my pussy or," remembering the name her babysitter Mary used, "my kitty. And I will call yours, your dick or cock, unless you have another name you would prefer."

Jack laughed out loud as a litany of possible names for the male sex organ ran through his head.

"That's fine, you an call it anything you want to."

"Do boys have other names for it? What do guys call their things?"

Jack was having trouble keeping his mind on his driving, his sister's questions causing uncontrolled laughter. "Dick, prick, choad, mule, tool, crank, love muscle..."

"Ok, ok, I get the point!" she giggled. "How about a girl's... um, pussy? What do you guys call that?"

"Cunt, pussy, twat, gash, slit, split tail..."

He listed some of the names he had read in the magazines that had provided his source of excitement, up to a few weeks ago. Now it was thoughts of his little sister's body and their experimentation that would arouse him for his frequent masturbation sessions.

Kim was also laughing. "Those names are sick. I hope you won't talk about me like that."

Jack pulled into the school's parking lot and looked for a space.

"I don't and won't talk about you to anyone, about anything like that. Except maybe Tom or Sally, they talk to us about stuff. Besides, your language wasn't the cleanest I have heard last night, you have never said those things before, at least not to me."

Jack parked the car, the two got out, and walked towards the school.

"I was so turned on last night I wasn't even sure who I was, let alone what I was saying. I guess when you are having sex, things change, even the names we use for body parts." She giggled and added, "Oh, by the way cows have tits, girls have boobs."

Jack turned to her and said, "You're wrong there Kim, girls have tits too, and you have great tits!"

Kim smacked his arm and said, "Thank you, I'm glad you like them."

The teens walked through the doors of the school building and went to their respective classes, agreeing to meet by the car at the end of the day.

When Kim got to her first hour class, Sally was already there.

"You're late Kim," she whispered. "What happened?"

"Nothing, we got up a little late," Kim whispered back, "I'll talk to you at lunch."

Sally nodded and turned the attention back to the school news and announcements that were displayed on the television at the front of the classroom.

The girls chatted between classes, but Kim was silent about her and Jack's activities. During their third hour math class, Kim felt a rumble deep in her belly. She excused herself from the class and went to the restroom. In a stall, she examined the crotch of her panties and discovered a small spot of blood. She removed a small plastic package from her purse, opened it, and placed its contents into the crotch of her stained underwear. "No cramps," she thought as she pulled the panties and pad into place. "I guess the pills really work... for more than one thing." Kim hummed the persistent song as she walked down the hall to her classroom.

At lunch, the girls went through the line and carried their trays to a vacant table, away from the rest of their classmates. They sat across from each other and talked quietly.

"Did you teach Jack to dance?" Sally asked, "I would have never guessed that is why they didn't want to go. Tom and I danced last night, he really needs practice." Sally took a bite of her sandwich and waited for her cousin's reply.

"Yes, we danced. Jack is really pretty good at dancing among other things." Kim had a big grin on her face as she talked with Sally.

Sally caught Kim's statement. She looked at her and could see the brightness in her blue eyes. She watched as the girl squirmed in her seat and fidgeted with her food.

"What other things?"

Kim looked around the lunchroom. Confident no one was paying any attention to the two of them, she leaned across the table and said, "We did it last night."

Sally looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. She sat speechless and stared at her cousin. After several moments, she said, "Oh my god! How did it happen? Did it hurt? Did you like it? Where did you do it? Would you do it again with him? Are you sore? Are you ok with it?"

Kim interrupted her cousin's barrage of questions. She sat back in her chair, feeling like she had just been named Miss America. "I will tell you about it later," she said. "By the way, my period started this morning. I didn't have any cramps or headaches, those pills really work."

"I know, mine started last night. You better hope the pills work... for what they were intended."

The girls laughed and finished their lunches. They went to the rest of their classes and met in the parking lot after school ended.

Sally grabbed the sleeve of Kim's blazer and tugged on it. "Tell me what happened," she said, "I want all the details."

"Why don't I come to your house after I go home and change. We won't have time to talk much before Jack and Tom get here. Sally, please don't say anything to anyone, even Tom. If Jack wants him to know, he will tell him."

Kim walked with Sally across the parking lot towards the car.

"Ok, I won't say anything, but I can't wait to hear about it."

Sally released her grip on the blazer and walked beside her cousin. As they approached Jack's car, they heard someone calling their names. They turned and looked around, trying to find the source. Kim spotted Megan walking towards them.

"Hi guys," the tall redhead said, "How was the rest of your weekend? I had a great time on Saturday, I hope we can do something like that again."

"Great," Sally replied, "We went fishing with our brothers on Sunday. What did you do?"

Megan leaned against the car, her books clutched to her small breasts. "I just hung around the house Sunday, no one was around. I didn't know you guys went fishing. Where did you go? I have never been fishing before, is it fun?"

"We went on Lake St. Clair," Kim said, "My brother Jack has a boat. He and Sally's brother have been teaching us to fish this summer. We got to go salmon fishing with them on our vacation. I really like fishing, we caught fish that were this big up north."

Kim stretched her arms out indicating the size of the fish they had caught on Lake Michigan.

While the girls were talking, Jack and Tom walked up to them. Sally introduced Megan to the two boys. Jack and Tom said, "hi," and told their sister's it was time to go.

"I will see you tomorrow Megan," Sally told her, "We will have to get together again real soon." She went with Tom to their car and the two drove away.

Kim said, "I have to go too, I will see you tomorrow. Maybe we can eat lunch together." Kim got into the car and waved at her through the window, as her brother pulled away.

Jack drove out of the lot and onto the street. "What did Tom say?" Kim inquired.

"About what?"

She looked at her brother and said, "About last night."

"Nothing," he replied, "I didn't tell him about it. Did you tell Sally?"

"Yes, sort of, but I told her not to say anything to Tom. I figured you would have told him."

Jack looked strait ahead as he drove. Kim turned in the seat, pulling her skirt up slightly and tucking her left leg under her right. "Jack, are you ashamed of what happened between us last night?"

Jack shook his head no, but didn't look at his sister. "What are we going to do about mom and dad? They are going to kill us."

He flinched when Kim reached across the seat and put her hand on his shoulder. "I don't think so Jack. Remember what they said, they wouldn't be mad no matter what we did. I guess we will just have to wait and see if they say anything about it."

She sat quietly and waited for her brother to respond. He turned onto their street, drove slowly to their driveway, and turned in. He parked the car in the garage and turned it off, but didn't move. Jack sat behind the steering wheel, his hands gripping the top of it. He had a blank stare on his face, like he was off somewhere else, if only in his mind. Kim saw tears welling up in the corner of her big brother's eyes. She pressed the release on her seatbelt and slid next to him. She put her arm around his neck and pulled his head to her shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

The confused boy relaxed slightly, his sister's attention having a soothing effect on him. He felt her stroke the back of his head as she silently held him. "Please talk to me Jack. Have I done something that made you mad?"

She felt him shake his head no. "I am just confused Kim," he said, a slight sob in his voice. "I have all these strange feelings going on and I just can't seem to sort them out. What happened last night was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced, but I am afraid that when it all sinks in you will hate me for it. Kim, I have very strong feelings for you. You are my sister and I love you, like a sister. Now that we have done what we did, I have other feelings, feelings I can't explain."

Kim pulled away from him so she could look into his eyes. "I'm confused too Jack. I also have feelings and emotions that I can't explain. You and I have done a lot of different things recently. Things that I never thought I would do, especially with my brother. You make me fell sexy and grownup, you haven't been treating me like a little sister, you have been treating me like a friend. Now you and I have had sex. That doesn't make me feel that we can't still be friends, it makes me feel closer to you."

Jack wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. He forced a smile and put his hand on her knee. "How did you get so wise at fifteen? You always have the right answers or know the right thing to say. When I am with you I can't seem to find any words to describe how I feel." Feeling a little better, he began to rub her leg. His hand went higher up her thigh, under her skirt."

Kim quickly put her legs tight together. Her brother gazed into her eyes with a puzzled look on his face.

Kim smiled at him and said, "My kitty had its throat cut, and you wouldn't like it."

"What?"

"I have my period silly," she giggled, "I don't think you want to touch me right now, at least not there."

She took his wrist and removed his hand from her leg. She could see that she was having an effect on him, whether he liked it or not. She reached out, touched the prominent bulge in the crotch of his pants, and giggled.

"Your dick seems to have a mind of its own."

He knocked her hand away from his involuntary erection and reached for the door handle.

"Girls are so lucky. No one can tell that they are excited." Jack exited the car, his sister right behind him.

"Not by looking," she said.

The siblings went into the house, Jack to the kitchen, Kim to her room.

She removed her school clothes and dressed in jeans and a sweater. She straightened her bed and put her books on her desk before going back downstairs.

In the kitchen, Jack had his head stuck in the refrigerator, looking for something to eat. Kim went to the bulletin board and read the note her parents had left.

"Mom and dad went shopping," she said. "I'm going to go over to Sally and Tom's house. I will talk to you later."

She though about giving her brother a kiss goodbye, but decided to give things a rest. Jack said something that she couldn't understand, and waved to her.

Kim grabbed a jacket and left for her cousin's. As she walked along the street, she tried to gather her thoughts. A stiff breeze from behind blew her straight hair around her head and into her face. She wished she had brought something to tie it back with, but settled for hooking it behind her ears.

The afternoons were getting shorter and cooler as fall approached. She didn't mind fall, she would be able to wear her sweaters and jeans more often. Looking down at her chest, she admired the way the tight wool garment accented her breasts. She also liked the feeling that her tight blue jeans provided, and knew her butt looked good in them.

She turned the corner onto her cousin's street and slowed her pace for a moment. "What is going to happen, where will this all lead?" she said out loud. She walked up the driveway and entered the house, without knocking.

Tom was sitting in their family room, eating a sandwich.

"Hi Tom. Where is Sally?" she asked him.

Tom swallowed his food, took a drink from his glass of milk, and said, "In her room I think."

Kim ran upstairs and into Sally's bedroom. She flopped on her bed and said, "HI."

Sally was in the process of changing her clothes. She had on jeans and was just about to pull her sweater over her head. "Hi Kim. What took so long?"

"I had to do a couple of things before I could come over."

Sally sat on the bed, folded her legs, leaned forward, and said, "Tell me what happened."

"Well, after I talked to you on the phone, I took some of my CDs to the rec-room and played some music. I taught Jack to dance. First we did a few of the simpler fast dances and then we did the Hustle. Jack learned real fast, he is a good dancer. We worked on the fast stuff and then I showed him how to slow dance. That was a little harder. I don't know how to lead and I don't really know how to slow dance. We figured it out and after a while we got pretty good. Then we danced close, you know, like a boyfriend and girlfriend. Well, one thing lead to another and we ended up on the couch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.