Evening At The Castle - Cover

Evening At The Castle

Copyright© 2002 by Daibhidh

Chapter 3: Dianne's Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dianne's Initiation - Alex, a beautiful young female executive from Chicago, finds herself at loose ends in London until she learns of a nearby hedonistic social club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ushering me into the dressing room, she turned off the room lights and slid back a panel, revealing a window that looked out onto the stage.

"This is actually a one-way mirror," she explained, standing so closely behind me I could feel her warm breath on my neck and her firm breasts pressing into my back. Reaching up she flipped a hidden switch and the low murmuring of the audience came clearly through a hidden speaker.

"I'm a little concerned about Dianne," I said. "She doesn't seem to be quite worldly enough to be involved in a club like this."

"Don't worry about Dianne," Marianne said. "While she's led a very sheltered life up to now, she's certainly no virgin. I interviewed her sponsor, who is also her fiancé, and found that she is still quite shy but once aroused she thoroughly enjoys a good romp in the hay. However, in deference to her relative inexperience, she will only undergo a limited initiation. You, my dear, are another case altogether. As part of planning this evening's program, I placed a call to Ellen while you were dining and discussed your history in some depth. Believe me, based upon that discussion, you will receive the full treatment," she chuckled.

Marianne slipped her arm around me and slid her hand into my bodice, gently caressing my breast; scraping a fingernail over the nipple causing a shiver of excitement to sweep through my body. The muscles of my inner thighs trembled in response, sending shockwaves to my moistening pussy and causing my clit to tingle in anticipation.

Looking out onto the stage, I saw the blindfolded Dianne nervously standing stiffly in front of the bright footlights, her head held high and her body tense. A trim young full-breasted redhead, dressed in a flowing black robe, stood behind her with her hands resting lightly on Dianne's shoulders. "Good Lord Marianne, that other girl looks enough like you to be your twin!" I exclaimed.

"No, not my twin, just my sister Jody," Marianne said. "Actually she's two years younger than me."

Turning the rigid Dianne slowly from side to side, Jody allowed the audience to get a good look at the beautiful young blonde inductee. The audience members, only dimly visible behind the footlights, appeared to be either scantly dressed or naked; the room lighting too low to tell for sure.

As my gaze shifted back to Dianne, I noticed Jody was now standing behind her. Both arms were around Dianne's body, gently stroking Dianne's full, lush breasts. Dianne's stiffening nipples were clearly visible through the sheer silk material of her blouse. Gently she moved closer and, kissing Dianne on the side of her neck, whispered reassurances in her ear.

After a few moments, a large, well muscled man of about thirty stepped out of the audience and walked slowly across the stage toward the two women. He was completely naked, his large semi-erect penis swinging pendulously to and fro with each stride. As he neared the women, Jody moved slightly to her right, her hands remaining on Dianne's shoulders. The man stopped at Dianne's other side, being careful not to block the audience's view, as she stood blindfolded, her body trembling slightly.

Reaching across, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it free of her skirt's waistband. Dianne responded with a startled gasp... she hadn't sensed the man's silent approach.

"Who's the gentleman," I asked Marianne, "He looks delicious!"

"That's Adam, one of our members who was selected to initiate Dianne because of his gentleness with comparatively inexperienced candidates," Marianne explained.

Back on the stage Jody quickly grasped Dianne's unbuttoned blouse by the shoulders, slid it down her arms and tossed it aside, leaving Dianne standing in front of an unknown number of strangers, naked to the waist. Her large alabaster breasts gleamed in the glare of the foot lights, heaving as she gasped for air, her face and upper torso crimson with embarrassment. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands but Jody grasped her wrists and pulled them down to her waist as gently as possible. Holding her wrists with her left hand, she pulled a strip of black cloth from a robe pocket and, with a move that would make a Texas calf-roper proud, quickly tied her wrists loosely together, allowing her enough slack to move arms forward... but only as far as the sides of her thighs.

While Jody was displaying her bondage skills, Adam lightly caressed Dianne's breasts then kissed her mouth hungrily. His tongue had obviously forced its way past her teeth and was gently exploring her mouth. At first Dianne resisted as best she could, leaning back and trying to twist her head away, but he was not to be denied. Placing his left hand behind her head so that she couldn't move it from side to side, he reached around her with his right arm and pulled her body tightly against his, mashing her breasts against his muscular chest. Now, obviously aroused, Dianne surrendered to the inevitable and returned his passionate kiss with growing enthusiasm.

Sensing her increasing lack of resistance, Jody quickly unbuttoned the waist of Dianne's skirt and slid its zipper down, allowing the garment to slide to the floor, pooling around her ankles. A murmur of appreciation arose from the audience as Dianne now stood clothed only in peach colored bikini panties, garter belt, pink hose and matching pumps. As Adam moved his hot mouth down over her body, kissing her neck then moving on to her quivering breasts, Jody hooked her fingers into the sides of Dianne's panties and slid them slowly, tantalizingly down her thighs. As her silky blonde untrimmed pubic curls came into view, another murmur of appreciation rose from the watching members. Lifting each foot in turn, Jody removed Dianne's skirt, shoes and panties, tossing them in the general direction of her blouse.

Adam, his large cock now fully erect, slid his hand down Dianne's stomach and slipped it between her slightly parted thighs. Cupping her pussy mound, he rubbed his hand firmly back and forth a few times, then spread her flushed pussy lips and slowly slid his thick middle finger between them. Once he confirmed that she was sufficiently aroused and that his finger was adequately lubricated, he eased it as deeply as possible into her vagina. Dianne gasped in surprise but automatically pushed her hips forward to meet his invading finger. He stroked it into her for a moment, as though testing her responses, then removed it with a soft sucking sound and held his hand high over his head. The members could clearly see her clinging sex juices glistening in the bright footlights. A soft, polite round of applause arose from the appreciative audience.

Again he opened her pussy lips with two fingers and, finding her clitoris, he flicked it gently with a fingertip. After a moment Dianne threw her head back and emitted a primal cry, her body shuddering as a violent orgasm slammed through her body.

During Adam's opening of Dianne, Jody had been crouched behind her, stroking the inside of her thighs, softly nipping her ass cheeks and observing Adam's progress. As he thrust his finger into Dianne, Jody ran a finger along Dianne's vulva, gathering lubrication, then slid it back to her tiny puckered anus. She massaged the tight muscle ring gently, slowly working her fingertip a fraction of an inch up into her ass. When Adam had massaged Dianne's clit, she'd sensed Dianne's eminent orgasm and, at the crucial moment, drove her finger deep up into her ass. This pushed Dianne over the edge and, as she climaxed, her rectal muscles clamped down tightly on the invading finger in a series of hard spasms.

From our viewpoint Dianne appeared completely spent, leaning limply against Adam as he clasped her to his chest; his raging cock pressed tightly between their naked bodies.

"Well, it looks like Dianne passed her test," I whispered to Marianne.

"Oh, it's not over quite yet," whispered Marianne. "There are a few more things she needs to experience. After all, her sexual activities before tonight have been limited to a few quickies in the missionary position with a man she has known for years."

Back on the stage, Adam smiled at Dianne tenderly, and lowering his mouth to hers, again kissed her slowly and deeply. When Jody grasped Dianne's elbow, he whispered something to her and gave her ear a quick, nipping kiss. He then released her and watched as Jody led her to a large futon cushion, easing her down until she was lying on her back with her long, tapered legs slightly parted; her feet pointed toward the audience and her arms at her sides.

Assuring herself that Dianne was comfortable; Jody bent down and began whispering to her while caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. After a moment, Dianne nodded her head and Jody motioned the man to join them.

While Jody continued whispering reassurances and stroking Dianne's trembling body, he knelt and, placing his palms on her inner thighs, slowly spread them wide apart allowing the audience their first good view of her flushed, swollen pussy lips. Then, moving between her widely spread thighs, he began kissing his way up their inner sides as Dianne moaned and squirmed in anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.