Smell of Sex - Cover

Smell of Sex

by Wolfie

Copyright© 2002 by Wolfie

Erotica Sex Story: Man reflects on how the aroma of sex had led to passionate encounters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size   .

I first learned of the magnetism of sexual odor as a teenager. In school, I was more cerebral than athletic. Consequently, I participated in science and debate clubs instead of sports. Reserved and shy, I was not popular with the girls.

My senior year, trigonometry was being taught by a new teacher. Miss Howard was a young, gorgeous, 25-year-old slender blond of perfect proportion. Of course, she was the object of desire by the males in the class.

On one science-fair field trip, which she sponsored, the guys were teasing her over dinner. They wondered what kind of man she was attracted to. Hypothetically, they asked, which of us would she desire the most? She thought a minute and looked right at me. "I believe Pete is the sexiest man I've ever met." Stunned, they looked at me and one declared, "You have to be kidding! Why?" "He just is," she replied.

On the way to our rooms, she stopped me. She hoped she hadn't embarrassed me with her comments. "I had to be honest," she said. I told her that I was stunned, that no one had ever said I was attractive, and I was grateful to her. "You are more than, attractive, Pete. I hope you don't mind my telling you my panties get wet when I look at you in class." I was shocked! Teachers just didn't talk like that. Embarrassed, I said goodnight and went to my room.

Next Monday, as she stood in front of class lecturing on the relation between sines and chords, I noticed she was wearing a one piece dress of silk-like fabric. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing panties because her pubic hair protruded visibly against the front. I got an instant erection. After class, she asked me to come to her office. She needed my help moving some heavy furniture, she told me.

When we got to her office, she closed the door and faced me. She stepped close to me and softly said, "I noticed in class your getting aroused. Do you like my outfit?" I stammered an affirmative reply. She said, "Don't be afraid. I like you. Would you like to kiss me?" She stepped into my arms and tipped her head. I bent down and kissed her full lips. She began to breathe rapidly. Her tongue explored my mouth. My erection was pressing tightly against my briefs, seeking release. She pushed her mound atop my penis and dry fucked it while kissing me passionately.

"Oh, Pete! Take me here, on the floor. I want you inside me." She ripped at my fly, pulling my jeans down. My hard tool popped out of my shorts. She held it momentarily, then gently kissed it. "Oh, my God! It's bigger than I thought! You are so beautiful." She kissed the sides, and then moved lower, licking and sucking my sack and again back up to the head. Precum was oozing from the tip. She licked it off and sucked it out, moaning all the while. She swallowed half the length. I could feel the contractions of her tongue and the walls of her mouth working their magic.

Inexperienced, I had no understanding of protocol. It just happened. I came in her mouth. I was horrified. What will she think?

To my surprise, she made a moaning, growling sound as she sucked my penis with even more aggressive suction. She seemed to love it. With a smile in her eyes, she looked up at me. Her beauty captivated me so much.

Dribbles of cum escaped her lips. She stood up and kissed me. I overlooked my own cum and returned her passionate kisses. I was still hard, as only a 17-year-old can be after release. She said, "Now it's my turn." She removed the belt from her dress and slipped it over her head. She spent the afternoon teaching me the many ways of satisfying a woman.

As I was leaving the school, I met one of the cheerleaders standing alone outside. I said hello and headed toward my car.

"I wonder if you can help me. A friend was supposed to pick me up, but she must have forgotten about me. My parents are on a trip and there's no one at home to call. Could you give me a lift?"

"No problem," I said. We chitchatted on the way about school, our teachers and the sports teams. She mentioned problems she was having with her parents about dating her boyfriend, the school's starting quarterback. They no longer could see each other because he was black. I commiserated with her in sympathy against the mortal enemy—parents.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.