Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara - Cover

Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 9: Hope Learns About The Barnyard Animals

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Hope Learns About The Barnyard Animals - While on vacation in Mexico, Sara's niece is kidnapped. The ransom demand is for Sara to become a sex slave to a powerful politician and his wife for 30 days. Sara is raped, humilitated and tortured for their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Violence  

Hope was allowed to sleep in Kristina's room after her Uncle and Father had left. Pedro had fucked her like a dog, bending her over on her hands and knees, forced to stick her ass up in the air and beg for him to fuck her with his cock. He was brutal, his cock uncaring for her small pussy, only wanting to receive the pleasure that a young, tight pussy could afford him. She cried as she was fucked, Pedro able to continue for over thirty minutes, his hands running over her body as he fucked her. Her breasts and nipples were raw from his fingers, her ass sore from being spanked when she didn't show enough enthusiasm for the fucking she was receiving. He finally finished, her pussy bathed by his hot cum, Pedro wiping his cock on her cheek as he left.

Kristina ran the shower for Hope. When Hope finished her shower, a long shower to wash the filth and cum of Pedro and Miguel from her body, Kristina was already in bed. Hope walked over to the other bed, but Kristina's voice stopped her.

Kristina pulled back her blankets, naked underneath, her legs already spread, her fingers already busy getting herself wet. "Over here Hope, I want you to eat my pussy."

"I can't do that. Your father will kill me if he finds out."

"If you don't, I'll tell him you did and he'll kill you anyway. Now get over here and get your face in my pussy."

Hope crawled on the bed, Kristina pulling her head until she was between her thighs, her hands curled in Hope's hair. "Now eat my pussy and do a good job."

Hope performed as expected, Kristina giving her new orders as they went. "Stick your tongue deep in my pussy." When she got bored with that, "tongue my asshole, push it inside my ass." After thirty minutes, she was ready. "I want your tongue in my pussy when I cum."

Hope felt Kristina cum on her tongue and face, her juices flowing like a man, Hope's mouth filling with her juices. Finally she was allowed to go to the other bed, falling asleep, exhausted from the multiple rapes, fearful of what tomorrow would bring.

The knocking on the door woke Hope, Miguel walking into the room, seeing the girls still in bed. "Get dressed, Hope. I'll be back in ½ an hour. There are clothes in the closet for you. The cowgirl outfit."

Kristina woke up, catching the conversation. "You better get your ass going Hope. You don't want to make my father mad."

Hope took a quick shower, drying her hair quickly. She walked into the room with a towel around her, Kristina having laid out the clothes for her. It was a western, button-down blouse, a very full jean skirt, bra and panties. And of course a pair of cowboy boots. She quickly dressed, Kristina making her uncomfortable as she watched her, afraid she would want sex again, afraid Miguel would walk in and catch them.

Miguel walked into the room, not even bothering knocking. "You look good Hope, almost good enough to fuck again. But I have a surprise for you, I found Emilo walking around with nothing to do. He volunteered to show you the ranch. We have a big ranch, with many animals. I think you will find it interesting and educational," a smirk on his face as he said it.

Kristina's younger brother, Emilo, walked in. With him was his best friend, Rafael. They were both tall, lanky boys, their bodies still trying to fill out to their height. They wore boots and jeans with large, silver, ornate belt buckles adorning their waists. Hope could already see the bulge in their pants beneath the tight jeans, her eyes turning away quickly as she saw Emilo looking at her, noticing her stare.

"Be careful of my brother Hope. He has a mean streak in him, worse than my father or Uncle. Just don't piss him off." She whispered into her ear.

Miguel pulled her out of the room, his hand grabbing her ass as she was pushed out. "Watch out for this one Emilo. Caught her fucking your sister. Uncle Pedro and I fucked her to teach her a lesson. She was a virgin, preferring girls instead until your Uncle and I showed her what a nice big cock feels like. That hot, tight cunt is no longer a virgin now, but just about the rest is," Hope not fully understanding what he was telling Emilo, worried more about his hand that roamed so freely over her ass.

"Well she can learn a lot observing the animals, Rafael and I will make sure that she behaves. Maybe even get a little work out of her. I'm sure Devil will like her." Little did Hope know about Devil, Emilo's part wolf, part German shepherd. He weighed about 120 pounds, muscular and all male. He also had a liking for females, but not the canine variety. He liked girls like Hope and Emilo encouraged it whenever he could.

"Let's go Hope, out to the barn. We can start your education," his hand moving to her waist, Rafael on her other side as they left everyone else behind. "You're a pretty gringo, how old are you?"

"Eighteen," she answered, already feeling uncomfortable with the boys. They were younger then she was, but she worried about Kristina's warning.

"So you like girls, huh? All you gringos like only girl sex?"

She was afraid to answer the question, Pedro not believing her when she told her it was Kristina, afraid of the reaction of Emilo. "No," she answered curtly.

"How'd you like my father's cock taking your virginity? He has such a big cock, just like mine," his hand moving down to his jeans. "I saw you looking at mine before."

"It hurt, and your Uncle's also. They stripped me and raped me."

"It's probably just because you didn't cooperate. It can feel good if you just go along with it. It can get real painful around here if you don't cooperate. It's not like in America. We do what we want to do; my family is very powerful in this country. As your Aunt has found out."

"Sara, you have seen her, is she alright?"

"She's fine, in fact Rafael and I spent some time with her yesterday. She was very cooperative, very. She has a lovely body just like you." His hand slid lower down on the top of her butt as she walked, feeling her hips swaying seductively.

Hope could only suffer his fondling, hoping they would get to the barn soon. They rounded the corner, the barn looming large. It was huge, almost as big as a house, two stories, with a hay loft in the top, large barn doors spaced about, corrals and stalls butted up against it. Inside was the same: cavernous, large wooden beams spaced out supporting the ceiling, wooden beams shooting up from the floor, at least twenty stalls inside the barn, the sound of shuffling horse feet and the braying of animals mixing with goats, pigs and other animals filling the air. The smell of hay and barnyard dung filled the air. It even had a table with six chairs, two cots stood over in the corner, a living quarters for one of the stable boys. A small wood fire stove was going, bringing about a warmth to the barn. Ropes, saddles, bits and various tools used to clean the animals and to train them were spread about the barn.

As they entered, Rafael closed the large barn doors behind them, the doors slamming loudly, a heavy wooden rail sliding across to secure them tight from the outside. "We wouldn't want your education interrupted," another smirk on his face.

Hope began to fear what they had planned for her. They moved towards the stalls.

"The most important thing about raising animals on a working farm is animal husbandry. The farm would quickly die away unless you encouraged the animals to mate. On a ranch, it is difficult for many of them to mate, so we have to do all that we can to help them along. The males are the most difficult. The females are easy, you just line them up with their pussy out. If the male is hard, he will find the right hole. You found that out with my father and Uncle Pedro. Pedro told me how you got on your hands and knees, bent over with your ass wagging in the air until he fucked you."

"He raped me, he forced me into that position. I hated it, especially when he came in me," she shot back.

"I don't think so Hope, I think you are just like your Aunt Sara. Get your pussy wet and you will fuck anything, anytime. But first you have to learn all about the males." They moved towards the first stall containing a large black horse. "Look at the balls on that one," pointing out the heavy sacks hanging down, balls as big as softballs. "You can get a peek of his cock, it's partly hard. Not hard enough for fucking. That's why we have surrogates for them."

Hope was embarrassed by what he was talking about, but she figured the longer he talked, the better off she was. She looked at the horse's balls, and the tip of a large cock peeking out. God, what did the vagina of the female horse look like? "What's a surrogate?"

"A surrogate is one that takes the place of the female being mated. It is that person's job to sexually arouse the male."

"A person, you mean a real live person, not another animal?"

"Of course, I don't think you could train another animal to do it. Plus most animals aren't smart enough. Only a human can do it," Rafael busted in.

"Who would do such a disgusting thing, and where would you learn how to do it?"

"A female is used, but usually requires some education to get her proficient in it. But she can be used on all of the animals, from the smallest to the largest. Some even begin to enjoy it and are used to mate with the animals."

"That's bestiality, I read that in a book once. It's perverted. Why would a person do such a thing?"

"As I said, they are trained to perform, just like the animals. You females are all that way," laughing at her.

Were they talking about her, fear rising up as she saw them looking at her?

"Get a rabbit to show Hope, you'd like to see a cute bunny wouldn't you? He said as Rafael went to the other side of the barn to get a rabbit.

"Yes, they are so cute," wanting to change the subject. What could be less harmful than a cuddly bunny? Hope was surprised when Rafael brought over the rabbit. It wasn't that small, not as she imagined the Easter Bunny to be.

"We raise large rabbits here," Rafael explained. "This one is a Checkered Giant Rabbit, it weighs about 20 pounds and will get to be about 25 pounds. It's true what they say about rabbits, they fuck like bunnies. Sometimes I have to pull this one off the others, that's why he is called Horny," laughing at his own joke. He handed the rabbit to Emilo, pulling over one of the chairs next to the table.

"Sit here next to me Hope, I'll show you all about the rabbit."

She moved next to him, Rafael sitting on the other side of her, both of them closer than she was comfortable with.

"Touch it, Hope, I wouldn't let him bite you." He moved it closer to her, almost putting it in front of her face.

She tentatively let her hand touch the rabbit, feeling the soft fur, but he kicked and fought in Emilo's hands.

"I think he smells you Hope. They can always smell a female, especially one in heat," both of them laughing at her, Hope turning red in embarrassment as they continued to tease her for being a female.

Kristina had been right about Mexican men, they were very chauvinistic, believing that woman should only be around to service them sexually. Even Emilo learned that at an early age, and from what she heard, the age of the female did not matter. As soon as they reached puberty, they were ready for mating, just like the animals.

Emilo turned the rabbit over onto its back, spreading his lower body out in front of her face. "I'll show you how to tell the sex of a rabbit."

"No, you don't have to do that," turning away from the animal in front of her.

Rafael grabbed her head and turned her forward, "he said he will show you, you're being rude! You wouldn't want to make us angry would you? You've come here to be educated about the animals. Would you rather go back and visit with Pedro and Miguel? They will teach you about mating also, but it will be you doing the mating."

She looked at the rabbit, his soft underbelly exposed to her only inches from her face. She heard Emilo talking to her.

"See the area in front of the anus, that is called the vent area. It is hard to tell a male from a female without touching this area. The male's testicles can be withdrawn into the body cavity during cool days and are drawn out on hot days. Now Hope I want you to use two fingers and press down on the vent area in front of the anus. When you do it to a male, like Horny, it will force his penis out." He waited, Hope just staring blankly. "I wouldn't tell you again," pushing the rabbit's spread legs closer to her face. She put her hands up in response, "now do as I tell you."

She looked at him, an evil glint in his eye, then back to the rabbit, his spread legs inches from her face. She could see his anus, a tiny hole right above his tail. She hesitantly let one hand rise up, moving it over to between the rabbit's legs. She spread out her index finger and her middle finger and began to move towards the rabbit.

"Go ahead, Hope, it wouldn't hurt you, it's just a cute little bunny," both of them laughing as she turned red in humiliation.

She let her fingers push down on the vent area, the soft underbelly of the rabbit, the fur soft beneath her fingers. "EHH," pulling back her hand. When she pushed down his little penis popped out, scaring her. It was in the shape of a cylinder with a rounded point on the end, all pink against the white underbelly of the rabbit. She could hear them laughing so loud they almost dropped the rabbit.

"It's just a tiny thing Hope, come on, do it again, you know what to expect now. You might as well get use to it; you're going to see a lot of cocks today, many much bigger than this one." Emilo laughed at her discomfort, pushing the rabbit further in front of her face. "Do it, don't disappoint Horny."

She didn't like what she heard, seeing lots of cocks today. Did they intend to rape her today as his Father and Uncle did yesterday, or where they just talking about showing her the penises of more animals? While it was disgusting, it was better then being raped again, all men seemed to like to hurt her when they raped her. She let her hands move back to the rabbit, pushing down on the vent area again, this time knowing what would happen. His little penis popped out, this time it looked longer, about an inch long and the size of a pencil. It was a bright pink matching the tiny anus right below it. She held her fingers there, trembling.

"Good girl Hope, now hold it, I think Horny likes you," fighting to hold the rabbit, getting excited by Hope. "I think you are being cruel to the poor rabbit Hope."

"Yeah, it's not fair," Rafael added.

"What's the matter? Am I hurting him?" She released the pressure, his penis disappearing, pushing again harder, it popping out again.

"No, but I think you got him excited. We don't have any female bunnies ready to breed."

"I'm sorry," releasing her fingers from the vent area, his penis pulled back inside, but she could still see the pink round head of his penis peeking out. Maybe they were right, he seemed to look like he was aroused.

"You can't leave him like that Hope," Rafael chimed it.

"Yes, what are you going to do about it?" Emilo joining in.

"I can't do anything," unable to comprehend what they were talking about, she couldn't let a rabbit fuck her, she thought laughing at such a ridiculous thought.

"Push his penis out again," Emilo ordered her.

She complied, it getting easier now, not so embarrassing. It popped out, it seemed to be getting redder.

"Use your other hand and use two fingers to stroke it up and down."

She looked at him in shock, "what do you mean?"

"I want you to jerk him off Hope, you know, masturbate him. Like you did to my father yesterday. This one is a little tiny one, it should be easy for a whore like you. You've had a lot of practice." Emilo was angry that she had fucked his father, his mother hearing about it later.

"They made me do that, I didn't want to," she cried out.

"Well, we're making you do this. Now jerk off Horny. You'll jerk him off until he cums or we'll make you sorry," his voice raised, angry with the whore refusing him.

She didn't like the anger in his voice, or when he called her a whore. What was he so angry about? His father forced her, not the other way around, just like his sister did. No one seemed to believe her, thinking that she was the one that was forcing his family to have sex with her. She remembered Kristina's warning, how evil he was. She let her other hand move towards the bunny, two fingers finding his tiny penis, feeling it jerk when both fingers clamped onto it. She had to be careful, it was so small, loosening her touch when she felt the bunny jump.

"Not too hard Hope, it's just a little cock. Now up and down, masturbate Horny for us."

She began to rub her fingers up and down the pink penis, feeling it slide rather easy. She felt some fluid on it, sure that he leaked semen, her fingers sticky. Up and down she went, about an inch at a time, careful not to squeeze too tight. She almost forgot about them watching her, watching carefully not to hurt the rabbit, almost forgetting that she was being forced to jerk off a rabbit.

Rafael moved in close to her, whispering in her ear, "how does it feel to jerk off a rabbit? Are you getting wet thinking about it?" He laughed at her.

She realized what they were forcing her to do and how it must look, the rabbit's penis only inches from her face as she used two fingers to carefully jerk him off, seeing his hips jerking up and down, Emilo having a hard time controlling him. It was humiliating, but that's what they seemed to have planned for her. If only she could get it over with quickly, jerking faster up and down, seeing the bunny's hips move faster. She could almost tell he was going to cum soon, not even sure what to expect. She knew he would cum, but would it just be a tiny bit, almost like leaking?

Emilo was not finished with her yet, he had so much degradation planned for her. He leaned closer to Hope, pushing the rabbit's penis almost in her face, "put his cock in your mouth and suck him off Hope. Swallow the rabbit cum," his voice having that evil tone to it.

Hope stopped, pulling her hands away from the rabbit, his penis disappearing again. She had enough, what he was proposing was degrading, she had never even sucked a human cock, never mind an animal's, even the tiny cock of the rabbit. "Are you crazy, some kind of pervert? She shouted at him, not even caring any more. It was too much to even comprehend.

"What's the matter Hope, you never swallowed cum before?" Rafael asked her.

"I never did such a thing before and never will, no matter what you do to me! I'm not going to let the thing shoot into my mouth, it would be icky tasting."

"You mean you never tasted cum before Hope, not even my father's or my Uncle's?"

"Never," she shot back.

"Rafael, get me that gallon jug out of the refrigerator." He waited until Rafael returned with the jug, putting Horny back into the cage near him. "Don't worry, she will get you off, she just needs a little convincing," talking to the rabbit.

"Get a glass," grabbing the gallon clay jug from Rafael, a cork holding in the contents. He let her see the label, big black letters on the side, "HORSE SEMEN USED FOR INSEMINATION ONLY".

She instantly knew what they were going to do, her mouth clamped tight in protest. She watched as Emilo began to pour into the glass, the milky white fluid slowly coming out of the jug and into the glass almost like molasses, thick. He filled the glass almost to the top.

"Drink it Hope. It will get you use to the taste of cum." He waited, knowing she would refuse for now, but he had a way of convincing her, a way that he was eager to do.

She shook her head no, her eyes wide open in protest, afraid to even open her mouth less they try to pour it inside. She was sure she would barf if even a drop touched her mouth, never mind the whole glass. How could they even think of such a perverted thing, forcing her drinking horse semen?"

"I think Hope wants to hang around for a while, Rafael," nodding to him as he said it.

"Yeah, I'll take care of it," walking away from them to the other side of the barn, out of sight.

Hope felt relieved, they were just kidding. She was right, no one in his right mind would make another do such a thing as drink a glass of horse semen.

"Come here Hope," watching her get up, seeing the relief on her face, not understanding what he had said to Rafael. She would shortly, but first he needed to get her restrained. He spun her around three times, Hope not understanding what was happening, Emilo much stronger than she was.

She felt her skirt swirling, riding up higher on her legs as he twirled her, starting to get dizzy. He stopped her, her back to him, pulling her hands behind her back, her head spinning, almost falling down. She felt rope on her wrists and before she could react, he tightened them, Hope grunting in pain as her wrists were pulled tightly together, the rope cutting painfully into her flesh. The fear came back immediately, struggling, the rope cutting more into her flesh as she tried to pull her wrist apart. She went to kick him, his arms grabbing her around the legs, holding them together, another rope magically appearing, this one wrapped tightly around her ankles.

Emilo was surprised how easy it was, Hope confused by the spinning, his hands able to place her in bondage quickly before she could regain her senses. "Last chance to drink the horse cum Hope."

"Never," she spit back at him, she didn't even care that she was bound, she would never willingly submit to such a perverted act.

"Never say never, Hope. You'll be surprised what you are willing to do," laughing again as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulders as if she was a bag of potatoes, Hope surprised at his strength.

She began to struggle when they moved towards where Rafael was, the horror of what she saw so terrible that she almost peed in her pants. He was throwing a rope over one of the heavy beams in the barn, the other end of the rope tied into a noose, just like the ones you saw in westerns. "What are you going to do?" They wouldn't really hang her, death not even an option before, now not so sure.

"Well I told you Hope, I'm going to let you hang around for a while. I wouldn't let you break your neck as they did in the old days. No, I like it slow. I'm just going to pull you off your feet and let you hang there, the rope tight around your neck. First, you'll start kicking and struggling, which only makes it worse, the noose getting tighter. Then you'll start feeling dizzy as you start to lose consciousness. You'll probably pee in your panties, or even worse soil your panties. Finally you will pass out, relieved that you will never feel the end. You ready to drink the cum now Hope? Last chance."

She looked at the rope. They wouldn't really kill her. People don't do that, especially boys his age. Even his father and uncle, themselves rapists would not allow such a thing. "No," her final answer.

Emilo was already pulling the rope over her head, letting it slide down her face, making sure that she felt the rough rope as it rolled over her nose and slid down. He lifted her chin up, tucking the rope underneath it, grabbing the end of the rope and slipping the knot tighter until he saw her gulp, the rope already constraining her neck.

She thought she would pee her pants, scared out of her wits, in a barn, bound tight, a rope around her neck, waiting to be hanged. Maybe this was the wrong decision, maybe she should have consented to drink the horse semen. She didn't have time to contemplate it, catching a glimpse of Rafael pulling up on the rope. She panicked, feeling her head pulled upward as the noose caught her under the chin. When her head would go no further, she felt her neck being stretched out, feeling as if the muscles were being torn. She suddenly felt her body swinging in the air, her feet leaving the ground, but not before catching a glimpse of Rafael tying the rope to a post.

Emilo watched as she struggled, her legs trying to kick, her eyes beginning to bug out of her head, her face already turning white. He moved towards her, gripping her by the hips and began to swing her in a circle, faster and faster as he heard her choking. He saw her pee run down one leg to fall into a puddle on the floor, her kicking harder now as she was in the last throes of consciousness.

She could see the room spinning around, someone making her body swing about. The rope continued to get tighter as she panicked, unable to breathe. She felt her panties get wet, peeing in them, unable to control herself. It felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her head, her head pounding, her heart thumping loudly, gasping on the last bit of air in her lungs. All of a sudden she began to feel the euphoria, a dizziness that pervaded her body, a calmness that overcame her. Was she dying? Is this what it felt like to die?

They could see her turning blue, her body jerking, no longer struggling. It wouldn't be long now until she first passed out, then died. Emilo held her hips, stroking her ass as she hung there. All of a sudden they felt her jerking around again, the euphoria passing, back to the panic that she was going to die a painful death, her neck aching, the blood pushed painfully into her head, her lungs unable to find any more air to breathe. Her body bucked about, the look on her face priceless when she saw them smiling as she slowly died, unable to believe that it was really happening.

She almost prayed to die, unable to control her body, pain racked. She saw them smiling at her, not making any attempt to stop the asphyxiation they were subjecting her to, willing to let her die for something as simple as not drinking horse semen. It seemed so unreasonable for her not to do it, it wasn't worth dying for. There were many choices in life that were worth dying for, this was not it. She tried to say something, say she would do it, say she would drink the glass of horse semen, but nothing would come out her mouth except the sound of her slow asphyxiation as deep grumbling coming from her oxygen deprived lungs.

Emilo saw the look in her eyes. He had seen it before. Just before they passed out, they decided to consent, but it was too late to say anything, the noose cutting off all speech. He nodded to Rafael, who was waiting patiently by the rope, his fingers working quickly to snap at the knot, releasing the rope, her body falling quickly to the floor, Emilo grabbing her around the waist before she fell and hit her head. He pulled the noose loose on her neck, hearing the whoosh as she sucked in as much air as she could, her eyes going around in circles in her head, barely conscious, her natural reaction to staying alive taking over.

She coughed and gagged, her lungs quickly filling and releasing the much needed air, her head clouded from lack of oxygen, her brain fuzzy. She wasn't even sure if she was alive, a bright light the only thing she saw last. She finally felt someone holding her, on her knees on the barn floor, the hay rough on her knees. It was Emilo, cradling her as she began to gain consciousness. She was thankful for the way he held her, cradling her, comfortable in his arms, forgetting that he was the one that tried to hang her.

He looked down into her eyes, seeing the joy she felt that she was still alive. He felt her snuggle up against him, they all did that, not able to comprehend what had happened, only grateful that he was there. "Are you willing to drink the horse cum now?" he asked her.

Now it came back to her, they had not killed her. They had pulled her down just before she died. She felt her wet panties, ashamed at having soiled them. Her neck ached, her lungs burned, her throat parched, but she was alive. And Emilo was holding her, the one that tried to kill her. She looked into his eyes, her vision returning. "Yes, I'll drink the horse semen," relief in her voice that she was not dead, not even contemplating the horrendous act she would have to perform in order to survive the fate.

Emilo pulled her to her feet, her legs finally able to support her again, wobbling, her ankles still keeping her bound. "Are you OK, Hope?"

He seemed genuinely interested in her. "Yes."

"Yank her back up again Rafael," Emilo shouted to him.

She felt her head yanked up again, her feet leaving the ground. This time she didn't have a chance to even grab a lungful of air, thinking that the ordeal was over. She heard his voice - as she began to get dizzy again.

"Just making sure that you remember the deal and what would happen if you go back on your word."

She swung back and forth, the panic setting in again, her body jerking about, the feeling of dying returning. This time there was no euphoria, only the pain of the noose feeling like it was breaking her neck, the lack of oxygen, the dizziness that was fast approaching unconsciousness. At least this time it was fast, her body unable to handle it twice, shutting down and quitting, ready to die.

Rafael brought her back down into Emilo's arms, pulling the rope from her neck. She coughed and sputtered, trying to barf, unable to bring anything up. They untied her arms and legs, slumping to the ground as she sobbed, thankful that she was spared. They let her stay there for five minutes until she recovered. She sat up, feeling her wet panties. "My panties are wet," she murmured, ashamed at having wet them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.