Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara - Cover

Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 5: The Cruelty of Miguel is Inflicted on Sara

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Cruelty of Miguel is Inflicted on Sara - While on vacation in Mexico, Sara's niece is kidnapped. The ransom demand is for Sara to become a sex slave to a powerful politician and his wife for 30 days. Sara is raped, humilitated and tortured for their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Violence  

Miguel stared at Sara as he entered her cell. Her body was glistening with sweat as she was stretched and spread before him. He could see that her pussy was wet. Even though she was in bondage, she was still excited. "How're you doing, Sara, has Rafael taken good care of you?" He moved closer, his hands reaching out for her body, running over her taunt stomach and up toward her breasts, the nipples hard and erect. His fingers grasped them and twisted them, a groan coming from Sara's mouth. "We will have to do something about that," grabbing a large mouth ring. He pushed it into Sara's mouth, forcing her lips open with his fingers. He began to open the ring, Sara's mouth forced to open wider and wider until it stretched her jaws until it was painful. Her mouth was now stretched open wide, only muffled gasps could be heard.

Miquel lowered the chain from the ceiling until Sara's feet began to touch the ground, but she had to stand on her toes to take the strain off of her arms. Her legs were still spread wide. Miquel began to undress, first his shirt, than his pants. Sara could see the bulge in his shorts as his pants fell to the floor. He pushed his shorts to the floor and his hard cock stood out from his body, over eleven inches of hard, steel cock. He reached down and stroked his cock as he watched her. "I am going to fuck you now, Sara. When I am finished, I am going to whip you until I get hard again, than I will take you in your asshole. Your brother in law and Rafael both said your asshole is very tight. I will enjoy it very much, especially if I can make you scream in pain."

He moved forward, fisting his cock and rubbed it over her wet, spread pussy. Sara tried to pull away, but Miguel grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her forward, onto his cock. He put the large head of his cock into her pussy, pushing her pussy lips out of the way and began to enter her tight pussy. She was forced to spread open as his large cock pushed deeper into her, his hands forcing her onto it. He got over five inches of cock into her before he began to pull out. When her pussy grabbed the head of his cock, he pushed back in hard, forcing Sara to take over seven inches of cock in one punishing thrust into her pussy.

"MMMM, GGGRRRRMMMM," Sara moaned in pain through the mouth ring as Miguels cock again pulled out and pushed over nine inches of cock, spreading her pussy wider than it had ever had to. The final thrust got all eleven inches of his cock into her pussy, brutally pushing into her, her pussy forced to stretch and tear to take the hard cock. "MMMGGGGGg NNOOOOO," she cried, feeling the cock push up into her cervix, punishing and bruising her tender insides.

Sara felt Miguels hands move down her ass cheeks, searching for her defenseless anus. She tried to squirm away from them, but only succeeding in pushing her hips forward onto his driving cock. His fingers traced down the crack of her ass, the sweat lubricating the way until he reached her anus, still swollen from the previous rapes. She felt a large finger push against her anus and slide into her ass, forcing her to push forward to escape the cruel ravishment of her asshole by his finger. The finger followed her movements and continued to push into her rectum, forcing her anus to open to accept the large digit. "MMMMGGGG," she moaned through the ring gag as her delicate anal tract was ravished by the finger, still sore and torn from the brutal rapes.

"You're ass is really tight, Sara, even though the others took your virgin asshole. I going to enjoy pushing my cock into your asshole, feeling your hot asshole around it." Miguel continued to rape her pussy with brutal thrusts of his cock, pounding into her cunt, battering her clit, hitting her pelvic bone in earth shattering power. Her pussy tightened onto his cock from the pain, milking a cum out of him, anything to stop the brutal pounding of his cock.

"AAAAGGGGHHH," cried Sara in pain, her saliva running down her chin onto her breasts, the mouth gag preventing from screaming out in pain as the rape continued. Miguel gave Sara one last punishing thrust with his cock, burying it deep into her pussy.

She could feel it swell as the cum pushed up from his balls and shot out his cock, spraying her pussy with his hot cum.

"Take my first load of cum, bitch," Miguel pushing hard into her, her silky insides milking the cum from his balls. He pulled his cock out and than gave Sara another thrust with his cock, his cum pushed deep into her pussy as his cock hit bottom with a painful thrust, bruising her cervix. He held his cock deep in her, filling her with a second and third load of cum, some now spilling out of her pussy and down her thighs. His cock jerked from the orgasm, massaged by her silky pussy, hot and pulsating. Miguel pulled his cock out of Sara, cum running down her thighs. "You're a real hot fuck, Sara, I am going to enjoy you very much."

Sara hung in her bondage, the pain of the rape still fresh in her mind, her pussy aching from the pounding of the eleven-inch cock that just finished raping her. She heard the clatter of the pulleys and her arms were again rising toward the ceiling, stretching her out tightly again. Her feel pulled from the floor, her legs spread wide, all of her weight now supported on her arms, pulling at the joints. She moaned through the ring gag in pain, her joints feeling like they were going to tear as Miguel continued to stretch her.

Miguel stood in front of her tear stained face and removed the ring gag. Sara's tongue reached out to lick her lips, moistening them. "I'm going to whip you now and I want to hear you scream. When my cock is hard again, I am going to fuck the delicious little asshole of yours." Miguel moved over toward the rack and selected the whip, a black seven stranded leather whip, with knots at the end of each strand. It was made to extract the maximum amount of pain from the victim, especially when used on the delicate parts of a female, her nipples, asshole and spread pussy.

"Please, don't whip me, fuck my asshole, I will suck your cock until its hard, please, not the whip," Sara pleading, anything but the whip. She did not think she could stand the pain. The rapes had been painful enough, the whip looked like it would cause permanent damage.

"You will do all of that and more before I am finished with you, but the whip is for my pleasure. I am going to love to hear your screams of pain and the begging you will do as I beat you with the whip. I am especially going to love when I bring the whip up from the floor and slap into your spread pussy. I will go slowly, preventing you from fainting, allowing you to savor the next time the whip will beat onto your delicate body."

Sara jumped as Miguel slapped the whip hard onto the floor, the noise breaking the silence in the cell. She watched as the whip swung through the air, almost like it was in slow motion, swinging towards her until it finally struck her square on her stomach, held taunt by the bondage. Her brain did not register for seconds the pain, than suddenly she shrieked as the pain spread through her body. The knots bit tightly on her stomach, the skin turning bright red as they tore across her stomach. Miguel waited patiently for Sara's brain to feel the pain and just as it began to die down, he swung again, this time aiming higher, catching her under her breasts. One strand shot up, hitting her right nipple.

"OOOOOWWW, AGGGHHHHH, hhhhuuuurrrttts," Sara yelled, the knot hitting her nipple tearing at the delicate morsel, blood forming as the knot hit it dead center. The nipple, hard and erect, burned from the whip, pointing out, looking like it was offering itself again to the whip. Sara was in pain, but she was also beginning to feel the twinges of pleasure, her body reacting to the bondage and the whipping. Her pussy began to get wet, waiting for the next blow of the whip, waiting patiently when it would be placed between her spread pussy lips, hitting her clit.

Miguel swung the whip again, this time all the strands slapped hard against her full breasts, making them jiggle as the knots tore into her tender flesh. The knots stung her aureoles, her left nipple also bearing the brunt of one of the strand, the knot tearing over the hard flesh. Miguel reached for Sara, lifting her right breast up by the nipple, his fingers tightly grasping it, pulling it up high. The whip swung up, striking the tender underside of her breast, it bouncing as Miguel released the nipple. The left breast was next, the whip beating the flesh, turning a bright red as the leather did its work, slapping the flesh hard, the knots tearing the skin. Miguel swung the whip back and put all of his power behind it as it smashed into the center of Sara's breasts, beating both nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.