Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara - Cover

Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 2: Sara's Anal Rape by Her Brother-in-Law

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sara's Anal Rape by Her Brother-in-Law - While on vacation in Mexico, Sara's niece is kidnapped. The ransom demand is for Sara to become a sex slave to a powerful politician and his wife for 30 days. Sara is raped, humilitated and tortured for their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Violence  

Carlos turned toward Karen and said, "Why don't you come over here and sit next to me, Karen. Kevin, I want you to stand up and remove all of your clothes except your pants. Sara, you may remain there temporarily until Kevin needs your assistance. If you hesitate or fail to comply, my guards will remove one article of clothing from Hope each time. My men are known to take liberties with such a delectable female as Hope as they strip her, so I would not want to make too many mistakes. Once she is naked, if you continue to make mistakes, they will rape her, taking her first in her mouth, than her pussy and last in her ass. I can assure you, it will not be pleasurable for her. My men are known for their brutality.

Karen stood up and hesitantly moved toward Carlos. She feared what he planned to do to her. She was glad it was Sara they wanted and not her. She hated what they planned to do to Sara, but she knew that she could not stand it being done to her.

"Sit down, Karen," pulling her down next to him. "You are going to watch as your husband and Sara get to know each other. I think it will be very exciting and I want you to help me. Open my robe," he ordered her.

Karen reached over and pulled the sash open on his open. His cock was already hard and standing over seven inches long. Oh God, what am I going to have to do, Karen feared, with my husband and sister both watching me.

"Your only purpose in life tonight is to keep my cock hard, Karen. You are to do what is necessary, using your hand, your body or your mouth. If you fail, Hope will suffer the consequences. Now begin!"

Karen moved her hand and grasped his cock. It was much bigger than Kevin's penis. When they had sex, it was always with the lights off, and if Karen could get her way, it was partially clothed. Now she was being forced to caress a complete stranger, in front of others. She could feel it throbbing in her hand as she slowly moved her hand over it, moving up to its head. As she squeezed it, pre-cum began to form on the head.

"Very good, Karen," his cock now over eight inches. "Play with my balls with your other hand." Her hand reached out, cupping his heavy balls. "They are filled with cum for you."

Kevin watch as his meek wife was masturbating a complete stranger. He could feel his cock harden and he felt ashamed that this was exciting him. Kevin began to remove his clothes, his shirt, shoes and sock falling on the floor. He stood now, only in his pants.

"Very good Kevin. I think we will get your sister-in-law to help you further undress. Sara, stand and go over to Kevin. Kneel in front of him. I want you to finish undressing him. But, you are not to use your hands. You are only allowed to use your mouth. Remove his pants and his underwear."

Kevin's cock got even harder. He had mentally undressed Sara on numerous occasions. The though of her hot breath on his cock exciting him. He did not care what Karen thought of it, she was over there masturbating a complete stranger.

Sara walked to Kevin, and kneeled in front of him, her eyes staring directly at his crotch, his cock straining against his pants. She knew that Kevin often looked at her sexually and his cock proved the point. She moved forward, resigned to the fact that she would have to do unspeakable things to secure the release of Hope. Her mouth bit onto his belt, pulling it from the loop, her chin rubbing against his cock. She could feel it harden as she unintentionally rubbed against it. She pulled his belt free and now worked on the snap. It was difficult, but she managed to pull it open. Her teeth grabbed the zipper and began to pull it down, her eyes staring directly as his hard cock began to appear, covered only in his shorts. When it reached the bottom her teeth grabbed the pants and pulled them down, her head almost reaching the ground. She knew that her ass was sticking up in the air, and her panties were completely exposed to Carlos's gaze.

Kevin pulled his legs out of his pants and now stood only in his shorts. Sara rose up again, and grasped the top of his shorts with her teeth. She began to run them down, his cock suddenly spring free of its confines. Kevin gasped as he first felt the hot breath of his sister-in-law on his cock. He was now naked in front of Sara, with his wife watching.

Again, Sara was forced to bend down, her ass in the air as she pulled his shorts to the floor. She rose back up, now staring straight at Kevin's cock. It was hard and Sara cringed at the thought of her brother-in-law touching her body, especially with his cock.

"Very good Sara, you and Karen are doing very good. Why don't you both put Kevin and my cock in your mouth now? It looks like Kevin likes you, his cock is hard, and Kevin, your wife has been doing a good job on my cock. I think we should treat you both to something to suck on," ordered Carlos.

"Don't make me do that," cried Karen, " I have never done that before and it is disgusting."

Carlo's hand moved toward a button and he pushed it. "Watch the TV screen" and all eyes moved to the picture of Hope bound in the chair. One of the guards moved onto the screen. Hope's eyes widened in terror as his hands moved toward her blouse. He casually began to unbutton her blouse, her bra beginning to be uncovered.

"No, leave her alone, I will suck your cock," wailed Karen.

"Yes, you will, begin, but Hope's blouse will still be removed. Once it begins, it will continue. Maybe next time you will be more cooperative. Sara, begin to suck Kevin's cock. You can watch Hope as you both suck us."

Carlos could feel Karen's hot mouth on his cock. Her lips encircled his cock and she pushed it into her mouth. Her tongue began to run over it. At the same time, Sara grasped Kevin's cock in her hand and placed it her tongue. This was beyond her imagination that she would be forced to do such a revolting thing, but she began to clasp her lips on his cock, tasting his pre-cum on her tongue. She almost choked from the terrible taste of his cock. She could feel Kevin pushing his hips forward, making her take his cock deeper into her mouth.

All eyes were back on the screen, as Hope's blouse was pulled from her skirt. You could hear the tearing as it was shredded. The guard's hands moved over her bra-encased tits. Hope squirmed in her bondage, her breasts being felt by a stranger. Her breasts were squeezed tightly, forcing a groan from her lips. She had never been treated like this before and she feared that worse things could happen to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.