Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara - Cover

Ransom Demand, Rape and Torture of Sara

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 1: The Kidnapping and Ransom Demand

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Kidnapping and Ransom Demand - While on vacation in Mexico, Sara's niece is kidnapped. The ransom demand is for Sara to become a sex slave to a powerful politician and his wife for 30 days. Sara is raped, humilitated and tortured for their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Violence  

It was a warm day in Cozumel, Mexico. Cozumel is an island located approximately 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan peninsula. Ninety thousand people inhabit it. It is a popular tourist site, but it also has its sinister side.

Cozumel is home to the largest whorehouse in Mexico and also the largest women's prison. It is not a coincidence that this happened. This was all the plan of Carlos, the Warden of the prison and also the owner of the whorehouse. Whores were readily available from the prison, once Carlos trained them for his pleasure. If they wanted to be released from prison, they were forced to become whores. This arrangement has been going on for over 10 years now, and even though it was common knowledge, Carlos knew important politicians and paid them off well. In addition to cash, Carlos was known by the more jaded politicians to be able to secure "special" women for their amusement and pleasure.

Miguel was one of the politicians. He was a powerful and influential member of the government and he and his family were always in the public eye. He and his wife liked to indulge in various sexual perversions. They liked to rape and torture women, but not like the whores that Carlos had. They liked "gringo" women. And they liked their women to be reluctant in allowing their perversions.

This is where Carlos' expertise came in. Over the years, Carlos has been able to secure the services of unwilling "gringo" females. To do this, he kidnapped one member of a family on vacation, usually a young daughter or son. The ransom demand was the Mother had to submit to the demands of Miguel and his wife for a period of thirty days. She would become their sex slave, satisfying their increasingly perverted demands. At the end of thirty days, the kidnapped member would be released and the Mother would be allowed to leave, usually in a lot worse condition than she started.

The time had come for this scene to take place again. Carlos also enjoyed this game. He was allowed to play with the "gringo" first, before he turned her over to Miguel. Carlos loved to humiliate her, especially in front of her family. The hunt for the quarry began today. Carlos would frequent the local hotels, looking for the ideal family. He knew what Miguel liked in "gringo's."

The taxi pulled up in front of the Casa Las Flores Hotel. Out of the cab came Karen, Kevin, Hope and Sara. Carlos watched from the lobby as the bellman got their bags and they entered the hotel. He had been watching the guest arrivals for over three days and had not seen a suitable family. Maybe his luck had changed.

Karen was thirty-five, about 5'8", 140 pounds with short brown hair. Even though her daughter Hope was eighteen, Karen still clung to the weight she gained having her. Her husband was Kevin. Kevin stood at six feet and weighed 175 pounds (he could use to go to the gym once in a while). Karen and Kevin are very pretentious, they wanted people to think they had more money than they really did. Hope was the surprise of the family. She did not take after her parents. She looked more like her Aunt, Sara.

Sara was Karen's younger sister. Five years ago, they vacationed in Cozumel, when Hope was younger. In exchange for part-time babysitting of Hope while on vacation, they paid for Sara's trip. When they were planning this trip, they felt obligated to invite (and pay for) Sara, even thought Hope no longer needed a babysitter.

Sara is 23, 5'6", shoulder length light brown hair with green eyes. When Sara needs to buy a bra, she goes to the rack marked 34b, small but they are perky and they stand proud. Her ass is a bit on the small side, but very round and Sara has been vain enough in the past to buy jeans and pants that accentuate this asset.

Carlos watched the family as they checked in. While Karen was not what Miguel would like, Sara was. She had innocence about her and at only 23, Miguel would be teaching her many new things. Carlos also liked Hope. In order to secure continued obedience from the "gringo" it was usually necessary to remind her of the need to submit. At times, this would require some type of punishment or humiliation to the kidnap victim. The victim is held by three of Carlos's associates. They are very mean and would kill the victim without hesitation. The family would see closed circuit pictures of the victim and would witness any punishment done to them. The budding figure of Hope would bring forth a complete new set of possibilities.

Karen, Hope, Kevin and Sara settled into the hotel as Carlos went back to Miguel. "What do you think of this gringo bitch," showing Miguel the pictures he had taken of Sara. Miguel looked at Sara and began to see in his mind, Sara stripped naked, tied to the table as he and Maria, his wife, planned her rape and torture.

"I think you did a good job again, Carlos, we could be very pleased with her. What is her name?"

"Sara, she is the Aunt of the kidnap victim, Hope. Both parents are also here, but Sara and Hope are the beauties. Hope is eighteen and I can see my men stripping her a little bit at a time if Sara does not perform as expected. You might even enjoy the charms of Hope before we release her. I am sure she would scream very loudly when you rape her and I know how you like to here them suffer."

"How soon do I get to enjoy Sara?

"We are going to kidnap Hope tomorrow at lunchtime. I will bring the family over to my hacienda tomorrow night to get them to agree to the ransom. I will take my usual pleasures with Sara and maybe the Mother before I bring her over to you at noon the next day. You will have your customary thirty days with Sara. I expect she will be a well trained and punished cunt by time she leaves. As I said, you might also enjoy Hope."

"Maria and I will get Sara's accommodations ready for her arrival. We have done major additions since our last victim. We now have a well-equipped cell for her. In addition, we expanded the torture chamber and I have acquired a whole new collection of instruments to inflict pain upon our unwilling guest. She will not forget her vacation in Cozumel!"

Karen had just got out of the shower when the telephone rang. Kevin and her were going to take Hope shopping this afternoon so she was getting ready. "Hello."

"Karen, listen very carefully, as I will not repeat myself. We have kidnapped your daughter, Hope. In case you don't believe us, she was wearing a silver heart shaped necklace and it has yours and Kevin's picture inside it. She will not be hurt if you follow our directions exactly. You are not to call the police. If you do, I will know immediately and Hope will be killed. I will send a car for you, Kevin and Sara at 6:00. Be ready. A package will arrive at Sara's door with some clothes I want her to wear. Have her put those on only, nothing else. I will tell you my ransom demands when you get here. Follow my instructions exactly. Hope's life depends on it. Do I make myself clear?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.