From The Xena Scrolls: Our First Meeting - Cover

From The Xena Scrolls: Our First Meeting

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Erotica Sex Story: Xena and Gabriella first meeting and night together

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   .

Prelude: In 1940 the Xena Scrolls was first found. There has been several strange stories about the finding. Since the owners haven't released them and fewer have read them I would like to take this oppatunaty to tell some of the "true" stories from them. I can't tell you who I am nor when I read them but rest assured I have read them and I do have copies. Where to began is always the hardest so I will start at the beginning.


Our first meeting:

My name is Gabrielle, I was born in the village of Portadia, being born female my life was simple but hard. I would serve my parents till I was old enough to be given [sold as a bride] to a man and then I was to be a baby maker and take care of him. Yet I felt that I could do so much more and be greater then my lot in life.

Then one day as my sister was becoming of age my life changed forever though at the time I didn't realized it. A warlord attracted my village. I was trying to lead the young girls out to safety since we had value in the slave markets. I had thought that we was safe but they had posted guards in the woods. We were taken, stripped, and tied by the neck. Like this we were be led to the slave markets where we were to be sold.

That is when I first saw this strange woman who would forever change my life. She was tall and strong looking and I noticed a few scars on her body. Her hair was dark as night and her eyes as blue as the sky. She was dressed [if that is what you can call it] in a short undergarment. Never had I seen a free woman in so little and unashamed.

"What's going on here, " she asked in a voiced that was used to giving orders.

"Well looks as if we have another one," one of the guards said.

One guard came over to her and as he reached out to grab her she caught his arm and leaped up over him. The man's arm was still held and he had no chose but to fly through the air like a bird. Our captivor sent two men to take her but as they got near he she again leaped in the air and planted a foot in each man's face. She must have broken their noses since blood squirted out. Then one man she mustn't have seen came up to her from behind and hit her with a club. She felled and looked dazed. I thought at this point she would be taken but it looked as if she was digging something out of the ground.

She pulled out a round shiny flatted ring looking thing. It didn't seem to scare the men much and I wonder what she planed on doing with it. She threw it but not at the men but toward a rock. The ring hummed as it flew to the rock and sparks flew out as it hit. The disk went to another rock then it hit a tree branch cutting it in half. What ever it was it seemed to be gaining in power and strength.

The men stopped to look at this noise maker. It would have been better for then if they had ducked since it hit the first man in the forehead taking the top of his head off leaving his brain exposed to the air. The next two men watched as the objected took their heads off. Now the thing flew toward the woman and I thought, on no she was going to be killed. However she reached up man caught it in her hands unharmed.

She looked at the remaining guards and ordered,"run, now."

They dropped our rope and ran. The woman was back at the ground digging out something else. Body armor for a woman's chest, a sword, and a pack. "Who, are you I asked as I released myself from the noose and my sisters in bondage.

"Xena," she said.

Of course I should have known, we all have heard of Xena the woman warlord. My heart did sink a bit since she would surely sell us as well as the other warlord. "Do you have a place of safety, she asked.

"Yes we were going to the hidden caves," I said.

"Good go there and you will be safe," she replied.

She turned and walked away. Then it was if the gods spoke to me. I knew that I had reached a cross roads in my life. My destiny was with this woman.

I told my younger sister to led the others to safety. I set out after Xena. I knew that she would send me back so I hatched out a plan. I would follow her and when I could I would help her and that would show her I would be useful.

But even the best of plans can go astray. My downfall was forgetting that as it got dark it also got cold. Cold and hungry I walked into Xena's camp as she was cooking something.

"You know you go back tomorrow," she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.