Tracy's Adventures - Cover

Tracy's Adventures

by Sundown

Copyright© 2002 by Sundown

Erotica Sex Story: Tracy is a typical sixteen year old girl. She has a best friend, a sister, she goes to school and meets the usual teacher's and school workers. She loves her mother and pop music. She goes to church and to the mall. Follow this young teen as she discovers sex. An ongoing story with limitless possiblities... but only with your feedback. Ignore the story codes because this series can go on forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   .

Tracy woke that morning with the sun in her eyes. Apparently she forgot to shut the blinds last night. Rubbing her closed eyes she reached for the blinds and shut them. She sat back down on the queen sized bed and yawned, stretching her arms and legs. Tracy got up and headed towards her bathroom. When she was inside she locked the door and started undressing.

The young girl was well built for her age. At 16 she had nice firm, toned legs and large 36C breasts which and the cutest little nipples on them. And at 5'9" she was tall for a girl. She was a white Caucasian with long blonde hair that reached almost halfway down her back. She had light green eyes and full lips. She definitely stood out a little at school but a lot of the girls at her school were beautiful also.

She stepped out of her red satin pajamas that she got for her birthday that year and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. She stepped in carefully still testing the water before getting all the way in. Satisfied she started soaping up her body while humming the latest song from Britney Spears.

She spread the lather all over her body feeling a twinge of excitement when her right hand passed over her shaved pussy. She continued rubbing her pussy enjoying the sensation. Soon her index was slowly pumping into her hole. Tracy moaned a little, licking her lips slightly. As her thumb joined in flicking the hood of her clit back and forth, her index finger began to increase its speed digging deeper into her cunt going faster and faster and faster. The teenager moaned louder. She was panting and gasping, her sweat being washed away by the water streaming down on her. Her knees got weak and as she added her middle finder to her index. Now she was biting her bottom lip and moaning much louder as she felt her orgasm getting closer. Her left hand went to her right breast and started to knead it slow and hard. She kept up her pace, slowing sometimes to prolong her pleasure. A few more minutes passed Tracy felt the familiar feeling signaling her orgasm. She cupped her breast while pinching her nipple and shoved her fingers deep into her cunt letting out a low groan as a white flash swept over her. She tensed up and lost her breath for a moment. Her orgasm finished she leaned against the shower wall savoring the after-orgasm feeling.

Tracy stepped out of the shower and grabbed her large pink towel drying her wet hair. She wiped the mist off the medicine-cabinet mirror to see her face. She giggled seeing her tits bouncing a little bit.

"I bet the boys at school would love to see me right now", she thought to herself.

"Honey, are you coming down for breakfast?" Her mother called from downstairs.

"Give me a minute Mom!"

Tracy's mother was sliding eggs onto her plate as Tracy came skipping down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom, what's for breakfast?" she asked.

"Eggs, sunny side up, with sausage and buttered toast."

"Mmm" Tracy moaned, "my favorite!"

Her mother handed her a plate of food and Tracy sat down.

"Hey shrimp", she said to her little sister sitting across from her.

"Don't call me shrimp!" she shot back, "I'm 6 years old. I'm a big girl now, right Mom?"

"Sure you are Stephanie; now eat all your food."

Stephanie smiled sticking out her tongue at her sister. Tracy did the same.

Tracy lived with her mom and sister ever since her dad left seven years ago while Lucy, Tracy's mom, was still pregnant with Stephanie. Tracy didn't really miss her dad that much since he was one of those abusive fathers always hitting her mother and herself. Life was much better once he left. Her mother was much happier and her little sister didn't have to grow up living in fear of the next time her father would come home drunk.

"What are you going to do today?" Lucy said looking at her older daughter.

"I don't know. I might go to the mall or something."

"Ok well..." Tracy's mom stopped as the phone rang. Lucy went to get it in the living room.

"What are you doing today shrimp?" Tracy asked her little sister.

"I got school today. Why aren't you going to school?" Steph asked.

"I have today off so I'll have a three day weekend."

"That's so cool, I wanna stay home too." she whined

"No you can't, I have plans. Besides you had a three day weekend last week."

"I don't care. I wanna stay home", she was about to start one of her fits when her mother came rushing into the kitchen with her coat.

"Listen kids, I have to go to a conference this weekend", she said slightly out of breath.

"Yes!" Tracy thought.

"Tracy you'll have to pick your sister up from school today."

"No!" Tracy whined

"I'm sorry but I won't be here." Lucy explained

"But she can come home by herself. The school's only a couple of blocks away."

"I don't want her wandering the streets by herself."

"Ah come on..."

"I said I'm sorry. I gotta go or I'll miss the flight. Come on Steph I'll drop you off at school now."

"Why do you have to go?" Tracy questioned

"There was an accident and the guy who was supposed to go is in the hospital. It's really important that someone from the company be there. It's an emergency." she finished putting on her coat and headed for the door.

"But Mom..." Tracy tried one last time but it was too late. She could already hear the car pulling out the driveway.

Tracy finished her meal and put the dishes in the dishwasher. She went to the phone in her bed room and dialed her best friend's number. Someone answered.

"Hello?" the voice came.

"Jennifer, it's me Trace."

"Oh hi Trace, are we all set?" she asked with excitement in her voice.

"Well we wont have that much time since I have to baby-sit my sister for the whole weekend", she said with disgust in her voice.

"What?" Jen asked, " What do you mean?"

"My Mom had to go to some stupid conference and dumped her on me", she said with even more disgust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.