Barking Dog - Cover

Barking Dog

by Sweethotcoco

Copyright© 2002 by Sweethotcoco

Erotica Sex Story: What would you do if your new neighbor's dog was barking at night?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow   .

Nothing is better then moving into a new place, especial if it is a new building and if it is your first real place. It doesn't matter if there isn't much furniture; it's your place!!! You will lay on the carpet and smell the new smell. When you have some spare money you will buy a picture, lamp, or whatnots for a table or shelf. This is your place and you fix it to suit yourself.

As the days pass you see new people buying into the building. Their stuff passing by the window. You walk by strangers who are to be your new neighbors. You wonder what kind of people that they will be. They are also thinking the same about you. You say, "hi" as you pass each other in the hallway, but they are much to busy to say anything more.

Then one day you see a new face and you feel yourself go weak in the knees. He is tall with a body that is chisel. As he brings his stuff upstairs you see that it is typically male, nothing picked out by a feminine hand. You smile and he returns it. You want to scream, you can feel your toes curling.

He unlocks his door and you almost squeal with delight. He is moving in next door. You want to talk to him yet you don't know how. What if he is seeing someone, or worst yet not interested!!!

When you go inside you place your ear to the wall and you can hear stuff being moved next door. You try to come to your senses, girl you aren't in high school anymore you tell yourself. You want to meet him but he is busy, maybe you can cook a meal for him.

You look around, there not much here. Some plastic chairs, a table. Your plates are mix and match, well mor mixed then matched after all you are just getting started. How can you have him come over.

That night I eat alone and think of him just a few feet from me. As I listen to the tv I can hear his playing ESPN.

Now as I lay in bed there is a scratching on the wall. As I sit up in the dark listening the clock saids that it's 10:30. There it goes again and a whimpering. What could it be? Now it starts. A bark!

He has a dog. There it goes again. From the sound of it I can tell that it is a puppy. Again I lay down, but the dog keeps on barking. Fifteen minutes pass. Something must be done. I have to get some sleep. I don't want to spend my Saturday in bed.

Now I get up and slip on my robe. I go and knock on his door. When he opens it he is bare-chested wearing only some shorts, and he is truly carved from stone. His body is firmed and cut. There is a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. A voice said to talk to him. What do I say?

"I'm sorry to bother you but your dog is keeping me a wake," I get out.

"Sorry," he replies, "I just put him in his box in the spare room. He should be quiet now." "Say aren't you the lady next door?" he asks.

My knees feel so weak as I look at his body, he know that I'm next door. He noticed me!

"Would you like a cup of tea?" he ask.

"It would keep me awake," damn why did I say that?

"This won't," he said, "it's chamomile."

"In that case, I'll love some," I said thrill that I was given a second chance.

He asked if I wanted sugar or honey and handed me a cup of hot tea. I sipped on it looking him over. His body was hard and firm and he moved with the grace of a wild jungle cat.

"Sorry the place is a mess, still moving in and setting up," he said.

"What? Oh that's alright, but you should get some rest tonight and finish unpacking tomorrow," I replied. "If you like and don't have anyone to help you, then I could," I say as I think, please say yes.

"Thanks," he said as he sit next to me on the sofa. "I'm going to like it here," he tells me as he looks into my eyes. I feel as if I could melt!

"I have to confess I was going to take another place," he said "until I saw you, then I grabbed this place."

I couldn't believe it he had moved here to be close to me! Now I knew that I was going to melt right here on his sofa.

He sit his cup down and reached over and took mine. Again we locked eyes and I felt myself being drawn toward him. Our lips locked and we kissed. I was hot and wanted him. My hand ran up and down his bare chest, he was as firm as he looked and I wonder what else was firm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.