My Daughter's Friend Sarah - Cover

My Daughter's Friend Sarah

by Telephoneman

Copyright© 2002 by Telephoneman

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah is unhappy with her body. I manage to convice her otherwise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

© 2001

This work is the intellectual property of the author Telephoneman and he claims the copyright. Permission if requested WILL be granted for this story to be posted or archived to any free site. Permission MAY be granted to any commercial or pay site or organisation. Requests for such permission should be sent to: - telephoneman69@hotmail.com


I couldn't believe this girl was being serious. Sarah has a great body especially her arse, yet she is moaning about it being too big.

Sarah is 19, slim but not skinny, with a woman's, rather than a girl's, figure. Though quite pretty, Sarah seems to have a bit of an inferiority complex. Maybe it's hanging around with my daughter Amy. Amy is so strong willed she has that effect on many of her friends; her personality simply overpowers them.

This evening Amy is supposed to be meeting Sarah here before they are going on to some club or other. As usual she's late. Sarah has dressed for the night in a short, low cut and tight dress. Her bra pushes her firm breasts up into a delightful cleavage. One of the advantages of having Amy living with me is her many friends; they all use our house as a meeting point, giving me ample opportunity to admire their young nubile bodies. I've lost count of the amount of times I'd been tormented during long, hot summer days. (see "Torment Resolved")

Sarah had just been complaining that she couldn't find any clothes that didn't make her backside look fat. I'd laughed and told her that she was not in the least bit fat when the phone had rang. It was Amy asking me to tell Sarah that she was still at work and would be a couple of hours yet, but to wait as she still wanted to go out; they'd just have to skip a few early drinks.

I pass the message on to Sarah and she just nods. Amy always puts work ahead of anything else and is invariably late. I sit down opposite Sarah and study her quite openly. She is average height, around 5'6" with short dark hair. Her breasts are on the small side and she has a nice trim waist. I guess her figure to be 34-24-36.

Her legs are by far her best assets with just the right amount of muscle, in exactly the right places. I'd often thought of running my hands up those sexy legs.

Aware of my study she asks, 'Well?'

'You're no Kate Moss, thankfully,' I respond, 'but you're still slim and a very attractive young woman.'

'Slim?' Sarah grimaces and stands up turning her lovely firm arse towards me 'Call this slim? I certainly don't.'

I look at the offered rump with unconcealed pleasure. 'I call it a glorious arse,' I say laughing. 'A perfect specimen.'

Seeing me laugh, Sarah smiles, 'Thanks. But you're only saying that to cheer me up. I look at all my mates and I'm massive in comparison.'

'But all your friends still have girls' figures, whilst yours is a woman's.' I answer seriously. Sarah is still standing there bending slightly away from me, her tight skirt outlining her firm buttocks clearly. Without thinking I added, 'I know whose arse I'd love to lay my hands on.'

Sarah laughs again, properly this time, 'David! I didn't realise you were a dirty old man.'

I hold my hands up in the air. 'Guilty as charged,' I say, 'When I stop admiring beautiful young women like you then I'll be in, or at least ready for, my grave.'

Suddenly she realises that I've called her beautiful. Sarah colours slightly, but responds. 'So you like looking at this?' she asks, wiggling her backside.

By now my cock was beginning to swell. I admit, 'I most certainly do,' then add, as if in jest, but knowing I mean it, 'In fact, if you keep that pose up much longer, I'd be doing more than just looking.'

'Promises. Promises,' she laughs and to my disappointment, but not, surprise Sarah sits back down.

We carry on the banter for ten to fifteen minutes. Sarah has obviously been thinking about what I'd said, because she suddenly becomes serious and says to me, 'What would you have done just now if I hadn't sat down?'

Not certain how to take what she says, I continue to jest. 'Stand up and let me show you,' I suggest. The broad smile on my face shows that I don't expect Sarah to oblige.

To my amazement Sarah does stand up. She comes closer to me than before. She looks quite apprehensive at first, but then grins and says cheekily, 'Like this!' She again presents her fabulous rear to me. I'm not going to miss this opportunity so I quickly kneel down behind her.

I place both hands on the upper parts of her cheeks and keep them still for a few moments. I think that this will give Sarah the chance to walk away without feeling groped, just in case I've misread her actions. She doesn't make any attempt to move so I allow my hands to slowly caress her wonderful arse. At first I feel her cheeks, gripping and squeezing them. Again I wonder how she could think that this fabulous flesh my hands are exploring is anything other than perfect. I tell Sarah the same, but get no verbal response. She does however push back slightly onto my hands. I use my thumbs to press into the crack between each flawless buttock as my hands continue to caress her body. I love the feel of her firm young muscles but want to feel the real thing without the impediment of any material. I need to experience the contrast between the hard muscle and her smooth skin. I bend down to kiss her dress-covered cheeks taking the opportunity to move my hands to her heavenly thighs. I kiss each cheek in turn before backing away to admire the young woman in front of me. My hands return to her arse this time under her dress. I have never liked the feel of ordinary tights like those that Sarah is wearing. What ever happened to silk stockings I lament. I wait only a few seconds before moving my fingers to grip the top of the cumbersome hosiery. My intentions were obvious so again I pause, long enough to give Sarah another chance to pull away. She doesn't. I quickly pull her tights and panties down to her ankles. I remove her shoes and then the excess underwear. I then very slowly begin to move my hands back up her fantastic legs. Taking care to stroke every inch of soft skin (she'd recently shaved or waxed) I let my fingertips linger here and there. I give each leg a few kisses. I try to work out why Sarah was allowing me the pleasure of touching her, but I give up and just relish the sensual feeling emanating from my fingers. My cock is as hard as ever, as it realises that it will soon be exploring the pussy, whose pungent aroma is already attacking my nose. Her scent tells me that she is aroused and I long to investigate her wet sex but it is her arse that requires attention so it is here my hands and mouth head in anticipation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.