One Night In The South... - Cover

One Night In The South...

by Sweethotcoco

Copyright© 2002 by Sweethotcoco

Erotica Sex Story: After being fired for his bosses mistake a young man stops at a bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Vampires   .

The first rays of the sun came through the open window waking him. His eyes popped open and he looked around the empty room. He wondered where he was and how he came to be here. The pounding in his head didn't seem to help him any.

Lets see he thought, I stopped at that club down the street called the "All Niter's" started talking to this really gorgeous woman we left and... Then his hands went to his wallet, opening it he found it still held all of his money. So I wasn't robbed, but damn it feels as if I was drugged or something. He tried to stand but found his legs were to wobbly to hold him. So he just set on the floor and tried to remember what had happen last night.

He had passed by the club just about everyday to and from work, yet he had never stopped in. The name seem to fit it, "All Niter's" since the sign in the window said, Opens at Sun-down, Closes at Sun-up.

Must be one of those hippy type clubs he figured. He was an up and coming lawyer and he just wouldn't fit in one of those clubs.

Today his firm had lost a very big client and because of it he, his boss, and three other associates were let go and he just wanted to get plastered and forget about the day, but he didn't want to go to his usual place; so he stopped at the, All Niter's. What the hell, he thought no one knows me here.

The club sure was different then he thought. There were all kinds of people here, from suits to some that looked as if they were on their way to a halloween party. At least I won't stand out he figured as he took a seat at the bar. The bartender came up and asked what he wanted. "Something that will make me forget today," he replied. He watched as the bartender fixed his drink.

The bartender seem to look up at someone and nod his head toward him. The drink was placed in front of him. He took a sip of the warm brew. A hand touched him on the shoulders and a low sexy voice said, "it looks as it you had a bad day." He turned and looked at one of the hottest women he had ever laid eyes on. Her hair was black and her skin had an olive color to it. Her dress was blue but sparked with a touch of purple. She set down beside him. This woman was both erotic and exotic.

He never had been much of a ladies man and he would never have approached her since he felt that he wasn't in her class. He look into her eyes. He had never seen eyes as dark as hers they seemed to draw him in. He held up his hand as the bartender was already putting her drink on the bar.

"How did you know I had a rough day today? Does it shows?" he asked her.

"The only ones outside of the regulars who come here are the ones looking for something, or to forget something. And you have the look of someone who wants to forget," she responded to his questions.

He didn't know why, but he told her about his day. Some mid-manager made an error and of course they fired others as their scapegoat's, same old story. As he finished telling her he though, why did I tell her all that, she's going to think I'm some kind of loser or something.

He didn't expect what she said next, "what would you like to do about it?"

"What would I like to do about it, why I like to show those bozos who cover their asses up for the jerks that they are, hell I'll like to be the one who always gets away with it," he replied.

She smiled and took his hand and led him out the door.

As they walked into the night he noticed a long black limo with the backdoor already opened by the chauffeur. She got in and still holding his hand pulled him in as well. This is like one of those letters in the men's magazines he thought. He saw that she was looking at him with those all knowing eyes of her's.

"Where are we going," he asked?

"One of my places. You're not afraid of me are you," she replied to him.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know why I bothered you with my troubles," he started to say but she put her finger to his lips and shussed him.

"It's OK, you have something I want and in return I'll help you with your problem," she told him.

It was just after eleven when they got to the apartment. He looked around and was shocked to see the works of art. This woman had very fine taste and money besides. If the works were real, why she must have had millions hanging on her walls.

"Closer to three hundred million, and they are all real," her voice broke his chain of thought. Then it hit him, she knew his thoughts. She saw the look on his face and started to laugh. "No I can not read your mind, it's just that everyone wonders if they are real and how much they are worth," she explained.

"Where are my manners," she asked, "please have a seat while I get you a drink. You are going to need it when I tell you this." She handed him the drink and quickly left the room to put on something more comfortable.

When she returned she was wearing what looked like a nightgown. It was long and black. He thought he could almost see through it. She sit down on the sofa beside him and told him to take a drink. He took a sip of the fiery liquid.

"Do you like stories of vampires," she asked?

"You mean like the movies Lon Chaney Jr made?" he asked.

She gave that little laugh and said, "He was the wolfman, anyway those movies are just to awful and off base as you would say it. But some of the stories are based on the true vampires," she said. Now it was his turn to laugh. "The is the middle of the twentieth century. I don't believe in bloodsuckers, bats, coffins as beds and such nonsense," he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.