Breeder - Cover

Breeder

Copyright© 2002 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 17B

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17B - Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step-Mother and Sister. He uses his powerful pheromones and genetically enhanced cock to breed with any woman he pleases.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   School   Transformation  

Hope could only stand, her body shivering with unresolved need, and watch as, first, the daughter dissolved into a devastating orgasm, the huge cock slamming deep inside her, cries of "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" coming from her pretty young mouth as she shook uncontrollably, and second, the mother offering and then watching as her daughter was bred by the monster cock, smoking pot, and playing with herself.

Sucking her breath in through her teeth Elizabeth made a hissing noise as she brought herself to orgasm, her body shuddering as she leaned against the table to steady herself, the hand holding the joint making a trail of smoke. "I would never normally do this, but under his influence, I can't help it. Rick has fucked me several times, and the virus that he carries has fully infected me, making me a cock slut. I can function normally most of the time, but given the slightest opportunity I'll happily seduce, or be seduced, by any appealing man, and probably any woman too."

"I don't know what they've done to you Elizabeth, I'm sorry for you," Hope said, her voice shaking as she tried to fight the effects of the Breeder, "but I can't let it happen to me. I have faith, and I know I can fight it." She looked around the fire pit at the other women, Kylie, a young teen, almost still a child, giving herself willingly to the Breeder, swearing and pleading for his massive cock, wildly out of control. The caterer, Maria, straddling Elizabeth's husband, milking his cock, taking his seed until it drips from her pussy onto the lounge. Katie, pulling her wet panties down leaving her tan thighs glistening with dampness before kneeling down in front of her husbands exposed erection like an animal in heat, allowing him to mount her in front of his family. And even her own husband, shy and reserved, always patient and respectful of her need to wait before making love, sitting behind her, leering at his own mother's body, stroking his small erection with his pants around his knees. Turning back to Elizabeth she realized that her mother-in-law had stepped right up beside her.

"Inhale." She said just before blowing the thick musky smoke in her face. Automatically obeying, Hope inhaled deeply, the smoke rushing into her lungs. Elizabeth leaned in close and kissed her. She opened her mouth to the tender insistence of the older woman's tongue and was unable to resist tasting her. She began to feel the effects of the smoke wash over her, relaxing her tension, increasing her arousal, breaking down her resistance.

"I'm sorry to surprise you that way Hope." Elizabeth said as she broke their kiss, "But it's easier this way, you'll see. Do you think I can't see how horny you are standing there, admiring Rick's beautiful cock, secretly wishing it were filling your pussy?" The older woman reached up and gently touched Hope's breasts. Hope inhaled sharply as she felt the touch, put her hands over Elizabeth's, but didn't stop her. "OK, it's not easier this way, you'll gladly do anything for him, but this way is more fun for me." Curtis gently caressed the young woman's huge breasts, enjoying the feeling of warm flesh, impressed at the size of her nipples as they pressed against the material of the light summer dress. Elizabeth realized that the girl had probably selected the pattern to camouflage her prominent nipples in the same way she chose the dress to minimize her curves.

The beautiful blonde matriarch took another hit from the joint and inhaled it deeply. Putting the joint down on the table, she felt the drug humming through her system making her more and more horny. She leaned close to Hope, their lips barely apart, and slowly started to blow the thick smoke at the girl. Hope responded, unable to resist, by inhaling the smoke, her head spinning with pleasure, moaning as she exhaled.

Elizabeth smiled at the sound of the young woman's sexual arousal so close to her ear and gently squeezed her breasts. "Rick really likes big tits you know Hope." She whispered as she reached around to untie her bikini top and let it drop to the ground revealing her own large breasts. "Do you like my breasts Hope?"

Hope looked down at the other woman's exposed breasts with a mix of shock and, surprising herself, desire. "They're beautiful Elizabeth, they're absolutely perfect." She stared at the bare flesh, looking at the long hard nipples so close to her own clothed breasts.

"Show me your breasts Hope. I really want to see them." Elizabeth asked with an almost innocent whisper while she looked into the young woman's glistening eyes. Hope stared back, looking deeply into Elizabeth's stare, the effects of the Breeder and the pot overpowering her normal devout sense of morality and modesty. Unable to hold the gaze her eyes drooped and closed for a moment while she took a deep breath. When she opened them again Elizabeth could sense that Hope had started to give in to the overwhelming sexual urges growing within her. "Show us your pretty breasts; I know Rick wants to see them. I know Rick wants to slide his big fat cock between your pretty breasts."

"I can't..." Hope said, her voice trailing off as she watched the Breeder pull his massive cock out of the young writhing girl. She couldn't believe the size of the cock as it hung over Kylie's taut belly, swaying ever so slightly, the long thick shaft glistening, wet from her dripping pussy. She watched, her eyes wide, as girl sat up and hungrily started to suck on Rick's cock, eagerly licking the stream of pre-cum from the swollen head.

Kneeling on the lounger Kylie spread her muscular thighs and franticly slid the fingers of one hand into her wet pussy. Arching her back she presented her athletic ass towards her mother and sister-in-law showing off her pink asshole, and her swollen wet pussy, her fingers buried deep. Her moaning increased in tempo as her thighs began to quiver, her body jerking again as she started to come. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuaaaaah!" she cried as her pussy gushed around her fingers. Unable to keep the huge cock in her mouth she, instead, held it against her cheek, small spurts of cum coming from the head and onto her cheek.

While Kylie recovered from her devastating orgasm Rick watched Hope. The beautiful young woman felt her cheeks flush brightly as her body became even more aroused under his gaze. She found herself drawn to the Breeder, she wanted to touch him, smell him, feel his body close to hers, feel his big cock buried... her eyes flashed. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed "What is he doing to me?"

"It feels wonderful doesn't it?" Elizabeth answered, watching the young woman succumb.

"Yes" Hope answered before trailing off as she watched Rick's thick glistening cock leave a slick trail as it slid against her hard stomach while she stood, straddled him, her dripping pussy slipping over his huge rod. Slowly lowering onto his erection her entire body shook as she cried out in absolute pleasure. Straddling his powerful thighs, Kylie slid up and down on the massive organ, desperately clinging to him. She watched as the massive trunk of the Breeder's thick cock seemed to split the girl in two. "I want to touch it." she said simply.

Kylie began to shake as she slowly slid up and down the bottom couple of inches of Rick's cock, burying as deep as she could into her body. She started to beg as she felt the Breeder approach his own orgasm. "Oh fuck yeah! Come on baby! Fucking cum in my tight little pussy Rick! Fill my fucking pussy with your cum!" Her entire body shook, sliding down as far as she could on the trunk of the cock. "Come on lover, I need your cum in me! Put your fucking baby in my tummy, fill me with cum!"

Hope stared at Kylie's full round ass as the girl started to lose control. The sound of her pleas, "Give me a baby Rick! Put a baby in me!", resonated in Hopes mind, her body reacting to the biological need to mate with the most dominant male making her already wet pussy clench in pre-orgasmic contractions.

Rick groaned as he held Kylie close, his balls tightening and his cock stiffening as he started to cum. Kylie cried out in utter orgasmic abandon, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" her body shaking and jerking in spastic reaction to the massive cock buried deep in her body.

Hope stared in amazement, her mouth open, as the vein running the length of the shaft thickened and pulsed as the Breeder's cum traveled the length of the huge organ and into the thrashing girl. Unable to look away, she watched as Rick's cock pumped and pumped away while Kylie dissolved into guttural cries of ecstasy, her pleasure centers completely overwhelmed. It must have taken a full minute or more for the Breeder to finish pumping his cum into the now sweat soaked girl.

Rick gently picked Kylie up, still impaled on his hard cock, and laid her down on the lounger. Lacking the strength to hold onto him any longer she lay back, barely able to remain conscious after the onslaught of the Breeder's cock and his psychotropic pheromones to her senses. Slowly Rick pulled his long cock from her pussy, the long shaft dripping with cum. Kylie's eyes opened wide as she gasped loudly, her body protesting the removal of the cock. She tried to beg Rick to fuck her again, but her body gave out, and with a groan she pulled her knees up and hugged herself.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" Evan groaned, holding Katie's hips hard, slamming his cock deep into his wife.

"No!" Katie cried out as she nearly leapt off her husband's erection. "No, don't fucking cum in me!" she shouted at him, her face angry. "I don't want you fucking cumming in my pussy!"

Evan looked confused, his body straining on the verge of orgasm, his large cock (at least when not compared to a Breeder's cock) stood like a hard spike in the firelight as he franticly stroked it, the urge to cum overwhelming. "What! Why not?"

"It's just..." she paused for a second, looking at Rick's massive dripping cock as it hung over the exhausted teen. How could she tell her husband that she only wanted Rick's cock pumping its cum inside her. "I just don't want you to cum inside me right now, that's all." She said, her voice softening a little. She stood up and walked over to the fire pit, sitting on the ledge and crossing her arms to show her annoyance with Evan, and to be closer to Rick. Evan swore under his breath and sat back stroking his stiff cock with his hand trying to cum.

Watching the Breeder remove his long wet cock reminded Hope of a gladiator pulling his long sword from his vanquished foe. Rick turned and stood to face her, his cock still hard and pointing down to the floor at Hope's feet, a small stream of cum still dripped from the fat head. It looked more like a cock that belonged on a large animal rather than any human cock she could ever imagine. She realized that despite its inhuman size she was inexplicably drawn to it, she could no longer resist the Breeder. Tentatively she took a step towards Rick. "I really want to touch it, what do I do?" she asked Elizabeth, unable to take her eyes off Rick's cock.

"Just do what comes naturally." The older woman answered standing behind her young daughter-in-law. "Go to him, nothing else really matters." Elizabeth kissed her on the neck, sending chills down the young woman's spine.

Hope slowly took a several step toward Rick and stood, still looking at the huge cock swaying in front of her. Frozen in her spot, Hope didn't know what to do next. Elizabeth came to the rescue by gently running her hands up Hope's torso. The younger woman inhaled deeply, moaning slightly as Elizabeth's hands passed over her large breasts and started to undo the buttons of her dress. Her deep breath also served to draw in a large lungful of the Breeder's potent pheromones sending new waves of pleasure through Hope, her mouth began to water in anticipation.

With the top buttons undone Elizabeth slowly pulled the top of Hope's dress open to reveal her breasts. Hope had been blessed with a pair of perfectly shaped breasts. She wore a D-cup bra on those few occasions she actually wore a bra, but today she was braless, her large breasts standing proudly on her slim torso. The cool evening air made her hard nipples ache, made even worse by Elizabeth pulling on them sending jolts of pleasure through her.

"Hope! No! Stop! you can't!" Jack called as he got up and stood a few feet behind her, the Alpha Male presence of the Breeder keeping him from approaching any closer or impeding what was happening. "You can't do this. I'm your husband for God's sake!"

"It's OK honey." Hope answered calmly, her voice sounding oddly disconnected, while she looked briefly over her shoulder to see her husband standing there with his bathing suite around his ankles and his small erection twitching in the air. It was so small and compared to Rick's. She smiled at him, her eyes not quite focusing. "Don't worry about me, I'm still your wife and I won't let anything happen. I just want to look at it, maybe touch it." She turned back to face Rick and sunk to her knees in front of him, regarding the massive cock that faced her. "Oh my Lord it's big..."

"Don't worry, she'll be just fine." Elizabeth said in a soothing motherly tone as she stood next to her youngest son stroking his hard penis while she smoked one of the dark joints. She looked at the penis a little sadly, first that it was so small, and second that she would be soon passing the Breeder virus onto him. Despite his shock and horror at watching his nearly naked mother stroke his erection Jack sighed in pleasure. "He's going to take good care of your wife." Jack groaned as his small cock spurted thin streams of cum onto his feet, his mother stroking it until he finished.

Once Jack had finished Elizabeth left him, wiping his cum from her fingers onto a napkin, before taking the other joint over to Maria. "Sorry to take so long, I got distracted," she said kissing the other women before lighting the joint and handing it to her, "and I had a little problem on my hands." her tone became more commanding, "Maria, I want you to help Kylie up and bring her over here. I want her to have some time with her father. And then you are to keep Jack company, keep him calm, stroking his cock should do. But you are not to fuck him, or suck on him, and don't let him kiss you or eat your pussy. I want to be the one to pass the Breeder virus on to my sons. Is that clear?"

Maria's eyes fluttered as the joint hit her system. Completely susceptible to Elizabeth's commands she stretched in pleasure while she climbed off Chuck's cum covered semi erect cock. "Yes Ma'am. I'll do anything you tell me to. You will let me fuck them later though won't you?"

"Once I've had them, you can fuck every man here if you care to after you fuck Rick again." Elizabeth said before kissing Maria once more and heading over to her other son who was frantically rubbing his hard cock. Evan stared at his beautiful mother's body, his eyes showing the desperation of his need to cum. She sat down on the lounge in front of him and regarded her son's stiff cock. "You seem to be in need of some help."

Hope stared at the unreal organ, her body tingling from the effects of the aroused Breeder. Her head swam as she looked at the huge cock, watching one of the thick veins that ran along the thick shaft pulse. She had to touch it, she couldn't restrain herself anymore. Tentatively she touched the top of the shaft with two fingers, amazed at how tiny her hand looked next to the erect cock. "It's so warm and soft. I can't believe how big it is!" she giggled drunkenly as she slowly slid her fingers along the length of the shaft and over the thick rim of the head. Rick's cock jumped as she touched the head, making her draw her fingers back. The sudden contraction made him shoot a small squirt of pre-cum onto her breast. She stared at the large hole in the end of the cock for a second as she processed what had happened before she noticed the warm cum dripping down her breast. She looked down slowly, touching the liquid with her fingers, spreading it around on her skin. She enjoyed the slippery texture of the cum as she spread it thinner and thinner onto her breasts, her fingers slipping over her hard nipple, teasing them even harder.

"It's tingling..." she said with a quiet gasp of surprise as she found herself pulling on her hard nipples, sending sharp pinches of pleasure through her body. "What is it doing to me..." she started to wonder before trailing off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.