Breeder - Cover

Breeder

Copyright© 2002 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 16: R & R & T & A

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: R & R & T & A - Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step-Mother and Sister. He uses his powerful pheromones and genetically enhanced cock to breed with any woman he pleases.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   School   Transformation  

Rick slowly opened his eyes.

"So, you're finally awake." He heard a giggling female voice exclaim. "I'll call Dr. Curtis. You know it's amazing what you'll sleep through." She giggled again.

Looking over he saw a pretty nurse standing by the sink. It took a few moments for him to realize that she was gently washing cum from her face and breasts. Looking down he saw that he was lying naked on the bed, his cock still warm and thick against his stomach.

"I'll say." He replied. "I can't believe I slept through you. How long have I been asleep?"

She turned to face him, gently drying her perky breasts, staring at his still engorged cock. "You have been asleep for about 43 hours. How do you feel?"

"Rested, starving, and satisfied..."

"I guess you're feeling satisfied!" Elizabeth Curtis said as she walked into the room. "While you were resting you serviced half the floor. There are a lot of happy nurses around here."

"But I thought you said it was bad to fraternize with the science experiments." Rick answered happily as he propped himself up on his pillows.

"Well, it was. But you pretty much blew that all to hell when you escaped the isolation lab and had the entire wing fucking like rabbits. It's kind of hard to go back after that kind of exposure to a Breeder." Dr. Curtis sat down at his bedside to lovingly touch the soft skin of his flaccid penis. "On the plus side, work is much more fun when you can fuck!"

"How are Janet and Laura doing?" Rick asked. "And the other team Members?"

"Well, Amy and Melissa are recovering just fine. You managed to stop the process in time to prevent a full transformation." Dr. Curtis said, choosing her words carefully. "Laura is fine, worn out, but fine. It does appear that the change to her lactation will probably remain, although at a diminished level. She's thinking about keeping her nipple pierced, says it draws attention to her breasts, like they need any help!" she was rambling a little bit.

"And Janet?"

Diane paused for a moment... "We don't know yet. She was fully mutated for some time, not like the other girls. Jon and our alien friends are analyzing both her genetic and her physical changes. Jon is optimistic, but you know how he is, he won't commit to something until they've looked at every possible outcome and permutation. Physically she'll be just fine, but she still has a big hard cock where her clit should be. She'd used up a lot of her body's resources so we've kept her sedated to allow her body a chance to rest and regain strength, and to keep her sexual needs in control. Even so, I've caught a few nurses riding her cock."

"Good to hear," Rick answered, his fears somewhat at rest. He wasn't sure how he felt about his sexy sister sporting a Breeder Cock between her shapely thighs, but he really didn't care as long as she was healthy. "Can I visit them?"

"Not yet," she replied with a sympathetic smile, "they need their rest, and we don't want your proximity to interfere with Janet's treatment. Besides, you are coming to my place for the weekend to rest and recuperate."

"Rest and recuperate? So you're going to attend to my every need while I veg out on the couch?"

"Oh, of course!" the beautiful blonde answered in mock innocence. "Well, I'll attend to all your needs as long as you attend to mine," she admitted while she gently stroked his cock. "And, I know it was inevitable, but I want you to breed my two daughters-in-law, and most importantly, Kylie, my baby. She's just turned sixteen and I'm throwing a family 'sweet sixteen' party for her since she won't let me give her a proper party. She's much too cool and disaffected for that."

"So you want me to convalesce while fucking you, your in-laws, and your daughter?" Rick watched Elizabeth become aroused at the thought of the Breeder in her home, with her daughter. His cock starting to engorge in anticipation, "I think I can live with that."

Elizabeth noticed her arousal and his thickening cock in her hand. "No!" she squealed and pulled her hands away as if she was holding a hot potato. "Wait until we get to my place. If I start now we'll never make it in time. Get dressed and I'll meet you at the front checkpoint in thirty minutes; we'll take my car." She jumped up and ran out the door, knowing full well that she would be unable to resist the Breeder if he continued to arouse.

Rick got up and headed to the shower, his cock heavy between his legs. Noticing a pretty nurse passing in the hallway he invited her in to help him wash. Glassy eyed, she put her tray down, walked into the room and followed him into the shower, undressing as she walked. Once under the steaming water, Rick washed himself while she sucked on his massive cock until he turned her around and fucked her against the shower wall. Clean and satisfied he dried himself while the nurse grabbed a spare towel and padded out to collect a dry uniform to continue her rounds.

Several minutes later Rick arrived at the outside security checkpoint. After signing out, he walked out into the warm sunshine as Elizabeth Curtis drove up in a sporty silver Mercedes SLK 350 roadster. Climbing into the passenger seat, she then roared off down the road. He couldn't help but admire the way her skirt rode up showing off her long shapely legs or the way that the wind pulled her blouse revealing her well-rounded cleavage in a white lace bra. He felt his cock stir a little in his tan slacks as he thought about an 'R and R' weekend spent at her home, especially if her daughter was anywhere near as pretty.

After a pleasant twenty minute drive she turned into an affluent neighborhood filled with large houses on big wooded lots. After negotiating what seemed like a maze of similar streets she turned into a cul-de-sac. At the end, she pulled up the long driveway of a massive two-story house surrounded by massive old oak trees and high hedges. Rick stared at the house as she parked in a line of cars including a larger Mercedes sedan, an Aston Martin, a Land Rover, and a very out-of-place green and grey primer colored Dodge Neon with huge chrome wheels and a slightly crooked spoiler bolted to the top. Apparently being the Medical Director for the Breeder program paid fairly well.

"Welcome to my home Rick," she said as she got out of the car, pulling a big shopping bag out from behind her seat. "Chuck and the boys are gone for the afternoon, golfing I think, the wives are still out getting spa treatments. Kylie may be hanging around somewhere, probably with her loser of a boyfriend. Funny..." she paused, cocking her head at Rick, "somehow I don't think she'll find him very interesting after she's met you. Come on, let's go inside, I need to go check on the catering, and then we can get changed and go for a swim, or fuck, or something."

Rick looked around the huge house as he followed Elizabeth through to the back yard. They entered through a grand front hallway with a skylight lit stairway to the second floor. Large arched doorways opened-up to a huge gourmet kitchen, a large formal dining room, an entertaining living room, and a substantial home office.

The back yard was equally impressive. It featured a large tree shaded patio that led to a large pool house. To one side of the pool house was, not surprisingly, a large swimming pool. On the other side was a tennis court. Rick stepped out of the house onto the tan stone patio.

"I guess being a doctor pays better than I thought," Rick said as he looked around.

"Well, it pays very well when you're the medical-chief of a super-secret government black-op." She answered, spinning around to face him with a wicked grin. "Plus Chuck made a few tens of millions on the Internet a few years back on technology that he invented for military use, but it turned out to have civilian applications, too." She turned back around to check out a large spread of food and drink that the caterer had laid out.

Putting the final touches on the impressive spread was a pretty brunette with long black hair tied in the back. Although she wore a professional looking dress, obviously chosen so she could serve the food later, it showed off her soft curves. She stood with a perfect posture that showed off her large breasts, flat stomach, and full hips. She reminded Rick of a young Sophia Loren.

"Everything looks superb Maria, but aren't we short by a bottle of champagne?"

"Um, yes ma'am, I brought the entire case, it's just that..." Maria stammered, trying to choose her words delicately, "I'm afraid your daughter and her friend insisted."

"Kylie and that slug of a boyfriend swiped a bottle huh?" Maria nodded. "That's fine Maria, don't worry, I'll take care of it. I'm sorry if they caused you any trouble."

"Oh, no, it's not trouble, it's just that I know you wouldn't approve. I wasn't sure how you wanted it handled," she answered, relieved that she wouldn't bear the brunt of Elizabeth's displeasure, but still looking somewhat guilty.

"I'll take care of Kylie," Elizabeth said with a smile. "Why don't you take a break for an hour or so, grab a swim if you like. I don't think we'll be ready for dinner until 6 or so."

She took Rick's hand and led him towards the pool house, from where giggles and laughter emanated. "Rick, I think it might be fun for you to meet my 'oh-so-in-trouble' daughter and her loser boyfriend."

Peering into the pool house Rick and Elizabeth could see the young couple leaning up against the small kitchen counter, empty bottle of champagne to one side. There was also a pungent odor of pot wafting from the room. Kylie was dressed in a bulky pair of black camouflage sweat pants, heavy black boots and a loose fitting t-shirt cut to the middle of her tummy. She had a messy mane of dark brown hair that hung down over her face. Slowly moving under her shirt was the boney hand of her boyfriend. The skinny young man was dressed in a white athletic warm up suit, a knockoff of a major brand, oversized sneakers, and a crooked upturned white visor over bleached and spiked hair. Judging from the erection poking up in his pants and the gentle moaning from her, they were interrupting at a most inopportune time.

Elizabeth strode into the room and swept up the empty bottle of champagne. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking young lady? And I hope that isn't pot I smell." The young man, startled, dropped his hands in front of him trying to hide his erection. Kylie took a few moments to focus on her mother before becoming angry.

"Mother!" She screamed, her face red with embarrassment, "How could you! I'm sixteen years old and I need my privacy!" She put her hands on her hips and swayed for a second, trying to look self righteous, "I need time alone with Tool, and besides, he's old enough to drink!" Her glassy eyes darted over to her boyfriend as she realized that she'd let his real age slip out.

"Tool?" Dr. Curtis stepped over to the young man, giving him a great view of her cleavage, a sarcastic grin on her face, "Wasn't your name Timmy when I met you two weeks ago? And weren't you a high school junior?"

"Yeah, um, but check it, see, it's my new pro-fessional name. I'm a rapper, like Eminem, keeping it real. You gotsta live the pimp life if you wantsta be a playa. " he answered in his best ghetto accent.

"Oh, right, so you're a musician now. Good for you. Do you have an album?" she asked, pretty sure of the answer already.

"No, bu' um check it, I'm gonna be kickin' it inna studio any day now, soon as I get me some green." He answered, looking squarely at her breasts.

"I see, so you're working up your act in the clubs, old school?" She pushed the subject; Elizabeth always did know a fraud when she saw one.

"Well, y'know, I don't 'xactly have no act yet..."

"So you're pretending to be a rapper. By the way, since you're over twenty-one, are you actually still a junior? You wear cheap knock offs to assume the look. And try and fuck any underage girls who buy your story, or get stoned enough not to care." Moving in for the proverbial kill, she pushed her chest forward to push open her blouse a little more. "And by the way, you're staring at my breasts."

"Mother!" Kylie had had enough. "Stop it! Tool is going to be a great musician. And I'm going to be there with him. So he's a few years older," she paused for dramatic effect, "it's not like I'm a virgin anymore."

"Don't get me wrong Kylie," Elizabeth said, running her fingers up and down Tool's polyester jacket, "I want you to date, and I want you to have a healthy, pleasurable, and active sex life." She turned to look at Tool, who was still licking his lips over the older woman's exposed cleavage. "But I think you can do a lot better than this. I mean really, he can't take his eyes off my tits!"

Kylie was shocked. She'd never really heard mother her swear very often, certainly not talking about tits. She stood and watched her boyfriend leering at her mother's breasts, oblivious to the erection making a tent out of the front of his warm up pants. "Mom, what are you doing? Tool! Stop staring at my mother's breasts!"

"Sorry babe, no way." Tool answered, his voice sounding distant, "I mean look at your mom's tits, they're fucking awesome."

"See what I mean Honey? You know, believe it or not, I had my share of loser boyfriends like this too. They were all bad boys, like Tool here. They seem so wild, so sexy, and so fuckable." Kylie couldn't believe what was coming from her mother's mouth, "They make you wet just thinking about having their hard cocks slipping between your legs. Am I right?"

"Um, I guess, I mean kinda... Mom... why are you talking like this? What's wrong?"

"But eventually you find out what a big loser they really are. Usually because they're fucking some other girl at a party while you wonder where they disappeared to." Elizabeth started playing with the waistband of his pants, moving closer to his concealed erection. "All the while ignoring a truly hot man, well, like Rick here. I can guarantee Rick is at least ten times the man Tool is. In fact, I'll prove it to you."

Kylie looked over at Rick momentarily. He was a good enough looking guy, but she liked the idea of a rock star boyfriend, a bad boy, like her mother said. Still, there was something compelling about the stranger standing there quietly, watching while her mother made a complete slut out of herself.

She looked at her mother, almost overcome by how sexy she looked, the way she commanded the attention in the room, the way she drew Tool's gaze to her. Her head was spinning with the combined effects of the champagne, the pot, and the shock of being surprised with Tool. "But Mom, Tool's not like that, really. He loves me. Right honey?"

"Yeah baby, right, yeah... not right now, OK?" he said without taking his eyes off the beautiful mother in front of him.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at her daughter with a grin, and then turned back to Tool. "Would you like to see my breasts?" she asked, pulling her bra down over her full breasts before he could answer. He stared down at the alluring flesh, his jaw slack, and his hand brushing his erection through his pants. Kylie found the whole thing strangely arousing, watching her beautiful, sexy mother seducing her boyfriend. "I'm going to suck on your cock right now Tool. That is unless you would rather wait for Kylie."

"No, now." was all Tool was able to muster as he stared at the beautiful seductive mother.

Kylie felt a wave of arousal pass over her forcing her to steady herself on the counter. Part of her was furious that he would choose her mother over herself, that he obviously didn't give a fuck about her. But, her pussy literally dripped from watching her mother seduce her boyfriend so completely. She wanted to touch herself so badly. Little could she have dreamed she was in the same room as something called a Breeder who was flooding the room with sexual pheromones. Slowly she slid her hands across her stomach and down beneath the waist of her pants as she watched her mother's hand do the same to her boyfriend.

"Let's see what kind of equipment you have down here." Elizabeth cooed as her hand found his hard erection. "Well, it certainly is hard..." she sounded disappointed, "it's not that big though, is it?" Tool groaned loudly. "Oh! Um, and you certainly are eager, Tool."

A dark stain spread across the front of the young man's pants as Elizabeth stroked his ejaculating cock, a bored look on her face. Kylie couldn't believe her boyfriend had cum as soon as her mother's hand had touched it. Still, there was something supremely sexy about how quickly her touch made him cum, she thought has her fingers spread her slick pussy lips and gently teased her sensetive clit. "Timothy!" she exclaimed in embarrassment for him, "How could you?"

"Tell you what stud..." Elizabeth said to the skinny young man as she wiped his cum off her hand onto his stomach. "I'll still let you fuck me if you can get it up, and keep it up a little longer." She turned and winked at Kylie. "Sorry honey, but he really is pretty lame." Making a big production out of it, she pulled off her blouse and bra, stopping to pull on her hard nipples.

"Um, it's OK Mom, I mean, you are so fucking hot," she said slowly as she watched her mother. She had never really looked at her as a sexual person and now she was ready to cream her panties just watching her. It was so weird that she would even be thinking this way, but she couldn't help it.

Elizabeth turned around and leaned over while she pulled her skirt down over her full round ass. The boy's prick began to harden again at the sight. It stuck out like a finger from between his pale skinny thighs, still shiny from his own cum. He stared down at her perfectly toned ass presented in front of him. "Do you like what you see?" She asked while sliding a well manicured finger between her moist labia.

Tool's pants dropped to the floor in a heap around his scrawny legs. "Uh huh." Was all he could mumble. Fumbling with the zipper, he managed to pull his jacket over his head, knocking his visor to the floor. He stood there, naked, his skeletal chest adorned with an oversized fake-gold Chevy badge. He had a backwards treble-clef tattoo on the left side of his chest, obviously done by an amateur.

Elizabeth stood back up and turned to the boy, who was now quite literally shivering with anticipation. "Good boy, I see you're ready to give it another try." She stepped up close to him, her soft cheek against his stubble, her large breasts pushed against his skinny chest, her firm thigh rubbing against his, her hand reaching down to stroke his hard erection.

"Oh yeah, uh, oh no, fuck!" he moaned as soon as she took his penis in her hand. Cum once again spurted from its tip in thin streams, hitting both her shapely tanned abdomen and his skinny white stomach. "Fuck! That never happens." He complained looking down at his soft penis sitting in her hand.

"I've heard that one before. Sorry Tool, but you lost your chance." She wiped his cum off her stomach and onto his dejected face. She turned to Rick, who had been quietly watching, playing along with the charade. He was well aware that it was virtually impossible for a regular male to successfully copulate with any female in the vicinity when a Breeder was present, unless the Breeder was allowing the process. "Rick, if you don't mind, I'd like to borrow you." She walked over to the Breeder and knelt before him. "Kylie, let me show you why Rick is far more than ten times the man your Tool."

Kylie gazed intently as her mother knelt before the stranger, reached up, and unzipped his trousers. She felt an unexplained anticipation as she waited for her mother to pull his cock out, she found herself holding her breath. Her pussy got warmer and wetter the longer she watched her naked mother kneeling there like a slut, reaching into a strange man's pants, imagining his warm hard flesh in her hand. Elizabeth pulled the massive cock out and held it in her hand to show her daughter. Kylie moaned and shivered at the very sight of the huge organ, almost cumming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.