Bride Of The Vampire - Cover

Bride Of The Vampire

by Birdman

Copyright© 2002 by Birdman

Erotica Sex Story: What did happen to the group of high school kids in Romania?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Vampires   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Size   Violence   .

Summer breaks were always exciting but when they had the change to go to Europe, well the members of the literature club jump at it.

The trip was tiring but fun, that is until they got Romania. Bad weather seem to plague them. Rain, cold, and fog; didn't this country ever have a nice day they asked the bus driver. "Just bad time of year," was all they got from him.

The rains started earlier in the day and never let up. But rains are not very good if you are driving on dirt roads. The club fears happen when the bus got stuck. Their chaperon, Miss Snow said that there was a small village not far and it would be best to "make a run for it." They ran into the village, a place that looked as if it could have been pluck from the 1500's and quietly went to the inn. When the class came into the door, the place grew silent and looked at the strangers.

Miss Snow went up to the Keep and ask if he had a room for the night. He seem to hesitate at first but a woman voice from the back called out "Hurman, can't you see these young people were out in the rain and they need to dry off and get something hot in them."

The woman came up and saw the six students and teacher. When she saw that two of them were female her heart went out to them.

"Hurman, you can not send these girls out, the sun is about to set." Everyone's eyes went to the clock, they drank up their drinks and quickly hurried out the door.

To the class it seemed as if the place went from full to empty within minutes. Both the inn keeper an his wife were busy closing and locking the windows. Each window had a flap that was fasten by a straight stick with another across it.

The inn keeper's wife took them upstairs and showed them their rooms. She open one door for the males then took the women in to their room. She checked the window.

"It is best to keep the window closed and locked. The weather can change and there are, uh bats and they do like nice dry rooms," she said. "Now off with those wet things, you all will catch your death from them."

Thirdly minutes later they all met downstairs. The meal wasn't fancy but it was hot and good. Afterwards they set around the fire talking and joking.

One of the boys, Eric said, "this is just like one of those old movies."

Terri, his girlfriend said, "well this is where the stories were based, but come on you don't really belive in that stuff."

"Ok miss smarty, why are the windows all locked with crosses, and have you seen each room has a bundle of garlic over the doors," said Joe another boy.

Eric who was setting behind Terri lean over and said, "I want to drink your blood."

Everyone started to laugh, but it was silenced by the inn keeper who came in and said "Quite, don't speak of such things, nothing good can come of it."

This put a damper on the evening, and Miss Snow said that they should all go to bed.

Terri, Jane, and Miss Snow went into their rooms. The air in the room was musky and stale, "do you think we could open the window to let in some fresh air," asked Terri?

"What about the bats," repleted Jane?

"Don't be silly dear, bats don't fly in the rain," said Miss Snow. "Now get ready for bed."

All three women strip and put on their flimsy nighties. "I'm more concern about the guys in the next room then bats," joked Terri.

"Not from how you and Eric, act when you guys think no one is looking," said Jane.

"Jane," Terri shouted. "Miss Snow, I uh we never," Terri started.

"This is a trip to learn, and jacking off Eric in the back of the bus I guess fall under learning." Miss Snow replied.

"Close your mouth Terri, Eric not here." smirked Jane. Both Jane and Miss Snow laughed as Terri turned red.

The three women claimed into the bed and blow out the light. Jane took here finger and rubbed it across Terri's mouth, "Minds you of Eric," she asked?

"Eric is a lot bigger then that, Jane."

"As big as this," said Miss Snow as she pulled out a 10 inch dildo and waved it at her two students.

"Oh I love dickie," said Jane as she grabbed it. "Hey Terri, want to play like this is Eric and get your twit rammed," said Jane as she rubbed the toy across Terri's pussy.

Terri jump and scream, "get that damn thing away from me Jane. You know I don't put anything in there."

"Miss Virgin sucks but don't fuck," giggled Jane.

"Hey, I got a hot hole you can play with," cooed Miss Snow to Jane.

Jane slid her teacher's panties off and began to lick her crack. Terri was playing with Miss Snow's tits. Miss Snow slid her hand under Terri's top feeling her firm round tits.

"Oh yea, Miss Snow I just love it when you touch my tits. Terri removed Miss Snow nightie. She loved her teacher's large tits. "Oh yes, lick my pussy bitch," Miss Snow said to Jane. "Oh damn girl put your finger inside of me. Yes lick my ass." Jane then took the dildo into her mouth. Once she had it wet she went back to the pussy in front of her face. She licked her teacher's cunt tasting her sweetness. As she work her way to her clit she pushed the toy between the pussy lips.

Terri was busy on the large tits. She loved sucking on the large nipple. She could feel her own pussy becoming wet. Her hand went to it, her panties were becoming wet. She slipped them off and started to rub her hot virginal pussy.

"Roll around and let me taste you hot box Terri," Miss Snow said.

Terri did as she was asked.

"Jane, lay this way so I can give you head as well," Terri told her friend.

Jane turned around so all three women could lick each other.

Terri had never tasted pussy before the trip, hell she had never sucked dick either. This trip was turning into one big learning experience.

Miss Snow had a shaved pussy, neither girl had seen a trimmed beaver before the trip. Both had became interested in it.

On the second day both of the girls decided to shave. Since she had experience Miss Snow shaved both of them. Afterwards she kissed each of them. That night they made love. It was Jane and Terri first time with a woman.

Terri had gotten to be one good box eater. As soon as she had gotten close to a pussy she was all over it. Her tongue traced the fold of the lips. Her tongue entering the pussy hole, then it seek out her clit.

The three women each fell asleep with their face in each other's pussy. None of them had noticed the bat that had flew into the room. The bat flew into the open window and found the hook in the ceiling. Unlike most bats this one could see and it liked what it was looking at. There were three woman in the large bed, each striping the other. One pull out a large dildo and rub it on the thin panties of the other young girl.

"Get that damn thing away from me Jane, you know I don't put anything in there." The bat listen, so this one is "pure" the master will be pleased. The older one told the one called Jane to put the dildo into her pussy. Then the "virgin" began to suck on the tits of the other one. So the bat thought, this one is a virgin whore, the master will be very pleased indeed.

The women made love, unknown that they were putting on a show. The bat watch until they fell asleep eating out each other. It is time decided the bat and changed to human form.

Once she had been a simple peasant girl, now she was one of the undead. She beath in the odor of sex that was in the room. Then walked to the bed and looked at the three nude women. Two were young and one just a bit older, but they were all hot. She licked her lips. The master was definitely going to be pleased with these three. He would not mind if she sampled some of this fresh meat.

The morning was bright yet it had the feel of rain. The women had join the guys for breakfast, everything seem to be going fine until the innkeeper's wife sit a bowl on the table and saw the two marks on Miss Snow neck.

She screamed and crossed herself. Her husband came out confused about what was going on. She spoke to her husband in their native language. When he heard what his wife told him he screamed to his guests, "out, out leave now, you are not welcome."

They quickly packed their bags and left the inn. The weather had started to change. It was growing dark, it was going to get bad.

The questions everyone was asking was what happen and what should we do now?

"Well we might as well start walking either we will get back to the bus or another town," Miss Snow told them.

Just a few minutes past the gate of the village they stopped when they heard the sound of horses running.

It was something out of a movie. The carriage came out of the fog, all black and drawn by six jet black horses. The driver was likewise dressed in black. He stop beside them and said that he had been sent to take them to the castle. They had no where else to go so they all step into the carriage.

The ride took the rest of the day and it was near dusk went they arrived at the castle. They were taken in and shown their rooms.

It was full night when the servants came to the rooms to escort them to dinner. Eric and his friends Tom and Dave were lead down the hall into a great room. There was a great table set with fine place settings. In front of the table on a raised platform set a great chair, almost like a throne.

The boys were lead in and setted.

Dave asked, "where are the others, aren't they joining us?"

"Soon, very soon when the master arrives," the servant replied.

Once he had left the room the boys burst into laughter.

"Did you belive him," Tom said.

"Yes; it will be soon, when the master comes," Dave got out trying to keep a straight face.

But their laughter died when the gong sounded. The door open and into the room walked one young man and four women. Their skin was pale in color, their eyes dark, and their lips red.

They stood at the far end of the table near the chair. The boys could not belive their eyes. Someone was sitting on the chair. His hair was dark, and like the others his skin was as pale as the dead.

"Sit," he commanded.

The boys looked around, where was the girls they wondered.

The door open again. Terri and Jane entered the room, both wore long light blue dress. Then Miss Snow was lead in by two servants.

Terri and Jane each stood by the throne as if they were in a trance. Miss Snow was taken to the table. The two servants then removed her gown. She wore nothing on underneath.

She was lifted up and placed onto the table. The boys could not belive what they were seeing. Their teacher was laying on the table naked and spread eagle.

Two of the girl went to Terri and Jane. Eric and his friends felt as if they were in a dream, the kind that you can't move. The two woman pulled the hair away from Terri and Jane neck. Eric watched as the two women kissed his girlfriend and her friend. Then he saw them bite their neck. My god, they are vampires! Thought Eric.

The man and woman started to kiss Miss Snow. The three boys eyes were wide. The man and woman was kissing Miss Snow all over. Their blood red tongue licking her, their hands feeling her body. Her breasts were being squeezed. The woman was licking her legs.

The three boys were held in place by some unseen forced, but their dicks were hard from the sight before them. The man was sucking her tits and the woman started to lick her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.